[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reincarnation / Spirit World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: soul.jpg (6KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
soul.jpg
6KB, 300x212px
>just read journey of souls and destiny of souls
>i now believe that when we die we reincarnate

Fug I can't wait to see what the spirit world is like. I bet I get to meet some of you shitposters up there, too.

ITT: We talk about reincarnation and what happens after we leave our physical bodies
>>
File: 1478651156305.jpg (248KB, 1000x724px) Image search: [Google]
1478651156305.jpg
248KB, 1000x724px
There was this cool thing, where it says you have to experience everyone's lives before you move on and become (a God?) Something bigger so you never know if you're on the first person to be experienced or the last
>>
File: reincarnation.jpg (278KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
reincarnation.jpg
278KB, 670x670px
>>
>>18316200

Believe that was a short story called The Egg.
>>
>>18316171
More or less it looks about like the spirit world in world of warcraft. Everything is etherial and made out of thought.
>>
>>18316171
Read Destiny of Souls, great read, recommended.
>>
>>18316637
>>18316171
Thanks, I was looking for a while. I think the concept is really cool
>>
File: Reincarnation3.jpg (168KB, 799x600px) Image search: [Google]
Reincarnation3.jpg
168KB, 799x600px
>>
why would anyone want to be reincarnated?
>>
>>18317644
Some eastern religions try to find ways to get out of the cycle of rebirth.
>>
>>18317644
Try different things, learn different things.
>>
>>18316171
Never read those books but if you really want a detailed guide on what happens when you die, read the Tibetan Book of the Dead. You enter an intermediate state of existence between lives where you either attain liberation or are reincarnated. More so, if you actually want to experience it firsthand, take LSD. An LSD trip mirrors the intermediate state of death exactly, just in a shorter amount of time, Timothy Leary famously wrote about this
>>
There is no magic reincarnation what happens is the offender '''ghost''' hiijacks a body from someone so-to-speak.
If the mind is weak enough it is possible to overwrite the victim's brain enough to where you've copied or merged with the host.
"reincarnated" spirits are just advanced parasites.
>>
>>18316599
This is very true, especially when you consider that out of those 70-80 years of human life, only about 20 of them are actually worth living.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.