[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What this tattoo means?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tattoo.jpg (28KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
tattoo.jpg
28KB, 717x960px
What do the symbols of the tattoo represent?
>>
The need for a better tattoo artist.
>>
Roughly translates to
OP is a fag
>>
>>18315738
it means, "im a millenial piece of shit."
>>
>>18315738

very artsy and original design OP
>>
Nothing. Just pretty shapes to put on your arm.
Is not that hard to use google and see what pops up.
>>
>>18315738
Post it on reddit.com/r/codes and see if someone knows anything about tattoos there.
>>
>>18315738
I'd guess it was a stylized version of a Chinese character, but I don't know enough to say which one.
>>
It's says ZOE in Masonic alphabet.
>>
>>18315738
Going from corner of the shot to the hand.
Record
Power
Next Frame
>>
>>18315901
that means life in greek.
>>
File: Adventure-Variation2[1].png (20KB, 1920x2317px) Image search: [Google]
Adventure-Variation2[1].png
20KB, 1920x2317px
/vr/ here

it's the secret to the Warren Robinett Easter Egg in the VCS Adventure
>>
>>18315738
They represent a strong urge to have people perceive you as a unique spiritual butterfly
>>
>>18315901
How the heck is that a ZOE? Its more of a "ZDI"
>>
The top is the "eject" symbol from a JVC Hi-Fi VHS player, the second is a dungeon map of a room in The Lost Woods where you find a gold key, the last is a square.
>>
>>18315738
The location of the next piece of the saint's corpse.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.