[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I figured that this would be the best place to ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 20161109_07435646_resized-1.jpg (3MB, 1843x2323px) Image search: [Google]
20161109_07435646_resized-1.jpg
3MB, 1843x2323px
My wife told me about some weird guy walking back and forth in front of our house last night while I was at work. He was carrying three sticks and hitting them together and generally acting strange . He was hiding in some bushes at one point. She called the police but by the time they arrived, the guy was gone. She woke up this morning and found pic related in front of our house. Does this have any meaning? Do you think he'll be back?
>>
Yeah of course he'll be back those sticks look awesome nobody would leave them lying around
>>
>>18315613
Did you use your woody to bang three of his side chicks?
>>
>>18315613
did u ever tried meth... on weed?
>>
>>18315613

sounds like he was divining. not sure why on your property.

you should shoot him for trespassing. or do you live in a bluer, lesser state?
>>
>>18315613
He didn't just drop those sticks randomly. They were placed that way specifically. Is the long stick pointing to something?
>>
>>18316428
it means if these "sticks are here tomorrow, that lady totally wants mah dick."
>>
You kicked the map in the creek, now we are lost in your yard.
>>
>>18315613
He's crazy and possibly stalking you or your wife.
>>
he was placing an x so that he can get the buried treasure
>>
Thiefs, checking your homes "awareness" maybe there are more Ppl in your neighbourhood who had "signs" on their property (must not neccessary be sticks)..could also be intended as a Distraction..
>>
>>18315613
Ur getting cucked bruv
>>
>>18315613
He was going back and forth inside your wife, cuck
>>
>>18315613
Sounds like he was divining with rods. Looking for a layline or some other kind of hot spot. Tracking a spiritual being. That's defiantly a sigil pattern he left the sticks in.
>>
>>18315613
You sure it's not just her son playing a prank?
>>
>>18319958
Subtle.

A+
>>
>>18315613
are you white?... looks suspiciously like a cross that someone forgot to light up.
wait outside with a bigger bit of wood for the cunt to come back
>>
>>18316491
Kek
>>
Dig a hole where the x is
>>
the only people I have every actually seen practice magic have been the psychobabble homeless meth heads that litter the western coast. You have nothing to worry about (supernaturally speaking) the man is likely insane and on drugs.

What does that say about your phony ancient arts, /x/?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.