[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is meme magic? Can you explain it, thank you!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: ohgod.jpg (79KB, 394x550px) Image search: [Google]
ohgod.jpg
79KB, 394x550px
What is meme magic? Can you explain it, thank you!
>>
Divinity>Occult Synchronicity>Memes
>>
>>18315553
As far as I understand, it's like collective conciousness magic, some retard creates a idea/meme, thousans of retards start to think/believe the idea, then the collective energy/power of their united thoughs bend/warp reality into that idea
>>
meme magick isn't real, it's a farce disguising something far more powerful and sinister.

The people on this website believe that if enough people are aware of and believe in something enough, it will manifest in reality.

In truth memes cultivate stand alone complexes in people and make many autonomous agents for your cause.

But the reality, if you look at all the documented cases of 4chans meme magick, the reality, I say again, is that memes had nothing to do with those incidences and a power greater than nay you can imagine is at work playing with reality like a toy. What this power is, I and no one else on 4chan, is at liberty to say.
>>
>>18315553
that's a real card? what the fuck

doesn't that make kek an illuminati implant?
>>
>>18315666
>stand alone complexes

For those who dont know the reference, Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex actually explains the creation of a meme "the laughing man" initially thought to be a single hacker, but in the end the conclusion is that there never was an original, just a bunch of fake copycats following a myth of a hacker.

Like that mysterious hacker named 4chan.
>>
File: Osso6ng.jpg (676KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Osso6ng.jpg
676KB, 2448x3264px
What if we tried casting our own meme magick?

We just need to agree on an idea or concept, come up with appropriate memes and spread like wildfire, anyone down?
>>
>>18315745

It doesnt work that way with image boards, you need to get the meme popular first. and That can't be done intentionally unless you have a dedicated unit spreading it in multiple channels.

Take for example the "horrible" comments released that were meant to harm Trump. It's now become a meme mocking feminists, liberals and hypocrites in general.

I just saw someone post that on /a/ as a reply to some question about a character design

>it's so he can grab his girls by the pussy

Would you go and try to create this meme? Turning a "shocking" thing meant to harm into something supportive. This community did that in less than a day with no effort or intent.
>>
>>18315772
Not saying it'd be easy, we'd need to have a general up for it 24/7 with dedicated support to spread it.
>>
>>18315553
Egregores, my man.
>>
File: pol and x.png (311KB, 680x906px) Image search: [Google]
pol and x.png
311KB, 680x906px
>>18315745
You have been outmemed.
>>
>>18315745
Forced memes don't take, they annoy rather than resonate.

Beyond that, what are you trying to manifest into reality? You start with an intention, otherwise you're flailing randomly and will accomplish nothing.
>>
File: forced.png (5KB, 729x432px) Image search: [Google]
forced.png
5KB, 729x432px
>>18315852
this is my forced meme, please take and enjoy
>>
File: kek god.png (515KB, 465x460px) Image search: [Google]
kek god.png
515KB, 465x460px
>pol elected a president
how? are memes this strong?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.