[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

I wanna see that green text ghost stories that you got guys
>>
>>18315262
>Be OP
>Start a bad thread
>Turns out I'm a fag

spoopy
>>
>>18315262
>asks for greentext without providing one
get fucked
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 299x169px
>Decide to go to Church one day to do what I always do, Point out all the Logical Fallacies
>Church has little hill with steep slope with crosses on top
>Suddenly the ghost of Andrew Jackson bets me I cant get to the top before He shoots me in the face
>NOPE.PNG
>I run up the Hill like a bat out of hell
>Just to spite Jackson I touch Dismas's cross instead and dare him to shoot me with his shitty musket pistol
>and now im a ghost.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 290x174px)
images.jpg
5KB, 290x174px
>>18316943
fair enough..
>Be me
>14 yo
>Parents not home
>Big empty house
>Called some friends over
>Were just going to have few drinks...
>One of the friends brought an old ouigi board or something..
>Convinced me to call a ghost
>Had to use a candle, mirror, needle and a string
>Did not believed that it will work at first
>After several time we repeated "Come, someone, who died already and speak with us" in Lithuanian language, lights started going on and off all over the house
>The needle started spinning around the board really fast
>Then we asked a lot of questions, some of the answers came true
>As we all thought it was time to end this we asked the spirit to leave
>The answer we got was no..
>Chill went down the spine, then we all looked at each other not knowing what to do..
>We begged the spirit to go away over and over again
>Weird stuff started to happen all over the house
>I was in panic as i saw my friends leaving 1 by 1, because it was getting late..
>The replies of the spirit kept getting weirder..
>Got left with only 1 of my friend and he was about to leave too..
>Were too stressed out and went to make some coffee
>When both of us came back to ask the ghost to leave one more time the needle started pointing at different directions, switching sides really fast
>Even the string heated up
>Felt like it will catch on fire..
>And then it pointed at good bye..
>When I asked if the spirit is still there, he answered no (have no idea what that meant)
>Then we stopped
>My friend left and i had the scariest night of my life
>After that night i could see people standing if i look thru the mirror and candles light up
>Now and then there are still weird things going on in that house
True story
>>
>>18315262
>be about 16-17 years old
>little brother 12ish
>visiting aunt on farm in poland
Im polish, but parents moved away to start better life, nvm not relevant
>be one night, all adults out drinking, so only littlebrother and a cousin who was sleeping upstairs
>about 11-12 in the night, sitting with lilbro, he on his Nintendo and im browsing the webs
>summer, so have windows open
>hear the dogs going apeshit outside, when on of them starts whimping and sudden bloody odor starts filling the room
>we check if they are okay
>all good but they are scared shitless
>normally they arent allowed in the House but fuck it and let them stay inside
>get back to room, odor gone
>a couple hours pass and the room gets pretty chilly and the odor is back, dogs starts growling
>fuck fuck fuck fuck
>both brother and me sit still for a good 30 minutes
>next morning when the Sun is out, check around
>find blood outside that window we had opened
>adults are hungover so they tell us to shut it and not to worry about it because it was probably just a fox
>still one of the scariest moments/nights in my life
>>
>15
>camping with mates on one of their properties
>most friends head back to the house on the property leaving me and 1 friend alone
>they're gone for a solid 30min and while they are gone i get bored and start picking off bark from a burnt tree
>almost fully clean 1 side while talking with a mate
> other friends come back and 3hrs latter we all go to bed
> others have tents, i wanted to sleep outside so all i have is a sleeping bag
> wake up and see it
> the thing looks human but had a curved boxy head
>the thing is pure white like when you look at the center of the sun and seemed like it was glowing even though no light was glowing on anything around it
> its standing next to the burnt tree
> after about 1min looking at it thinking about what to do i finally decide to close my eyes and hope for the best
>roughly 5 min pass and its gone

and that was it, it didnt try and harm me, i think it was warning not to damage the bush like it was maybe its protector (as corning as that sounds).

(sorry if this was a shitty greentext im new to them and this is the only paranormal experience i have ever had)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.