[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demons vs Aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Spacenigger.jpg (517KB, 1735x1671px) Image search: [Google]
Spacenigger.jpg
517KB, 1735x1671px
Now I heard a lot of times now that reports of alien abductions are very similar to the reports from the older time about demonic possession. The same sense of threat and fright apparently is sensed during both, as well as umableness to move and speak/scream.

This brings up one question: Are the demons of the old times actually aliens, or are todays aliens actually demons?

What do you think? And why?
>>
>>18314435
maaan, that's the million dollar question!
>>
aliens exist on our plane of existence, demons exists in another plane. guys like king solomon could pull these demons from that plane into our plane.
>>
>>18314463
not sure if so black and white.
the more I study the occult, the less I'm sure of anything.
it ca always be a deception, to either side.
>>
File: JoseyMariaWeb.jpg (381KB, 840x1189px) Image search: [Google]
JoseyMariaWeb.jpg
381KB, 840x1189px
>>18314435

Some resources, OP

http://www.alienresistance.org/stop-alien-abduction/

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/UFOs/UFOs_Aliens_Contactees.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq8UCNJIKWo

Good luck OP
>>
>>18314467
thats the point i am at as well. like i always imagined the day of aliens contacting us openly, we eventually going to space and shit. since i was a kid. and now im not even so sure anymore if space even exists
for example rumor is that some alien species have deals with the government to be allowed to abduct humans in exchange for technology. however we now the elite is involved in satanism and other occult shit making it also reasonable that they have deals with demons that they abduct humans in exchange for power or whatever.

>>18314470
will look into it thanks
>>
I don't know about space-demons, but I've seen a flying space chariot.
>>
I have seen shit... it's aliens. Our planet.. 4 billion yrs old... Our known universe 14 billion yrs old. Goldilocks had a lot of time to prance.
>>
>>18314489
so true, man.
glad to find someone who I can relate to.
also, if you like studying magick and such, there's this really cool channel on youtube: psycho sorcerer.
peace,
have a great day
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.