[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone else feel this overwhelming sense of dread? There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Can anyone else feel this overwhelming sense of dread?

There's these feelings of anxiousness, fear, uneasiness and hostility all about. It's as if there's a heavy thunderhead looming above, the air is full of static and smells like metal, all is still and yet waiting to explode.
>>
>>18313236

That's election day for ya.
>>
>>18313236
you are not alone
>>
>>18313236
have you been drinking? feelings of impending doom often accompany a hangover
>>
File: IMG_0740.jpg (31KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0740.jpg
31KB, 251x242px
>>18313248
>>
>>18313236
I've had this feeling for a long now. I never talk about it with anyone but everyday I feel like something terrible is going to happen. I try hard to mask it but deep inside there's a mixture of fear, anxiety, hostility, like you said, and to an extent I feel it in other people too. There's something dark going on, I've had creepy dreams in the last two years related to death and war
>>
>>18313314
that's what you want or fear,a change for your usual life,even if you dont know... and war and death are a realistic life-changer in your mind
>>
>>18313236
I hope os
>>
What may be perceived as dread is actually the beginning of something wonderful: humanity is being eradicated! Yay zombie apocalypse
>>
>>18313431
Wouldn't all life be eradicated as everything rots?
>>
this is the worst it's ever felt. reminds me of when Hurricane Katrina was passing my state
>>
>>18313357
well in the last one I remember I was at the bottom of the sea and a giant reptilian eye was staring at me, I felt despair and a sense of impending doom; that feeling lasted all the day after
>>
>>18313440
>yfw HAARP isn't just for manipulating the weather, but is also capable of changing the global human aurasphere (widespread emotional control)
>>
>>18313248
HAHAHAHAAHHAAA
>>
>>18313236
It's called Generalised Anxiety Disorder.
>>
File: chariot.jpg (30KB, 523x322px) Image search: [Google]
chariot.jpg
30KB, 523x322px
>>18313236

You have been touched by Deimos.
>>
>>18313236
I can feel it too, feels as if something heavy is in the air and that we are in the prelude to something big.
>>
>>18313236
It's because we're about to deal with a lot of bad things. I personally think it's because of a combination of the end of times and this election. We feel this heavy feeling because there IS a heavy storm ahead.
>>
>>18313438
Rot is caused by living organisms
>>
I made a thread about this a while back but since then what goes on in the world is pure entertainment for me at this point.
>>
its because it's an election year
>>
>>18313236
are the end times near? Is the Apocalypse going to happen in our lifetime?
>>
Chill on the doom metal
>>
>>18313438

life grows on dead things
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.