[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mommy n basement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: basement.jpg (379KB, 1280x886px) Image search: [Google]
basement.jpg
379KB, 1280x886px
I found an audio cassette tape at the door of my basement one day; black, with damage, dirt, and decay. And towards evening, I put the cassette into my old sound

system and listened on headphones. It was distorted to say the least, teeming of crackles and hisses and whitenoise. But within, between those sounds I

could hear "others". I started hearing the voice of a young girl whispering, "I have a halo made out of thorns, and my legs are that of a jackal....find me."

I wan't entirely sure if that was what it said, but it made sense nonetheless. There was a deep dreading sensation in the air then, smelling of a forest, of the

dirt of the earth, skin both burning and freezing. When I started trembling, the phone rang, it was somehow louder than usual, and so when I listened, she said, "I

want to see you through the veins. Follow my sound to the labyrinth." And so I did, as I murmured her very voice that day.

I woke up in the middle of the night, 3am to be specific, and logged onto my gmail.com account. There was an email in my inbox with this image, and a link

that opened several programs I didn't have. I was on a page called TSALALNET.+++, and saw that there was a store for music. Clicking on the link, I saw the

tape cassette I found available, along with others involving album covers made out of thin fleshy materials, teeth, and what looked to be cryptic images of

family gatherings with faces crossed out. I hovered my cursor over the cassette link and then a sharp tone pierced my front lobe, hinting at another page I

was going to look through.
>>
A window popped up, black background flashing different shades of darkness with sharp strobes in between. Images on what appeared to be a video outlining a

history of "family portraits and parties" through out the years, of what appeared to be a deer giving birth to a human, visa versa with a goat, necrophiia

with the bodies of animal headed children, and more.

The video continued to show a tour of a basement, with a young boy with no eyes and face running around, shouting incohorently, excited to show off the

place. The camera man then goes into a stable, glowing with oil lamps and candles surronding a deathly skinny woman. She had countless animals surrounding

her, having them nurse on the wounds and holes, as they wailed as though in terror. A man covered in black tar and tattered clothes drags her into a Goetic

circle, as crackling music boxes, trumpets, chants, and drums sound in the room loudly. They have her children, gnaw and scratch away at her flesh. The

scene escalates to mayhem, as hounds and small predator animals and birds violate her flesh, revealing several small fetuses, black and shivering.

The images go out as the sounds and awful music continue, until the final three minutes are of a family gathering of the basement inhabitants staring and

gazing at the camera, chewing and eating sounds loud as their mouths shook strongly. They were not quite human, not quite animal, not quite natural. I

blacked out after the final scene, only to find my phone, computer and other such devices charred and black, and scratches all over my body.

I regret finding her.
>>
share the link... pictures or it didn't happen
>>
>>18312438

What's your mom doing in the basement?
>>
>>18312465
nah
>>
Tripfag roleplaying again.
>>
wow this is shit.
>>
>>18312919

you're a terrible writer
>>
>>18312438
What listening to Young And In The Way feels like.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.