[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal encounters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_0334.jpg (624KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.jpg
624KB, 1536x2048px
Has anyone here had any encounters with demons or some demonic presence of some sort. If so feel free to share.
>>
one time I smelled a fart that wasn't mine
>>
>>18312064
Forget Sad Satan, we got Shit Satan here.
>>
Priest in training here...pick a story

>witnessed multiple demonic shifts in the clergy
>encounter with pyrotechnic force
>"goat feet"
>various voices
>>
>>18312130
All but mostly goat feet and voices
>>
>>18312130
pics?? video??
>>
>>18312064
Holy fuck that's horrifying
>>
File: red.jpg (43KB, 564x391px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
43KB, 564x391px
>>18312139
My word...i might dig up a video if i can find one

>>18312138
Voices is pretty simple. I work in a old catholic hold out from the mid 1800s

You hear voices all the time. I'll classify some of them

whispers...just as said. You won't make any of what they say out but the gist is: it's always two and it's always above you

Grunts/moans...short grunts always got me. the ones you hear out of the range of the distant or down a staircase. Long moans just meant it was time to switch on a light.

HEYS!. This is always what got me. Short little fully articulated words in your left or right ear.

example: You are walking to bed and right as you open your door "HOLA!" in a female voice

out of fucking nowhere
>>
aww how cute
>>
>>18312130
>>witnessed multiple demonic shifts in the clergy

this. what do you feel about the current clergy in Rome? the current Pope?

My wife and I are Catholic. The current Pope is so alien to us. It seems like the Vatican has been infiltrated with the exception of a few who work to get his statements out.
>>
>>18312196

Sounds like you should go see a therapist actually anon.
>>
File: witchcraft-and-wicca-catalog-2.jpg (116KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
witchcraft-and-wicca-catalog-2.jpg
116KB, 400x400px
>>18312216
My view has always been that the Fox is in the hen house. example

>new to this and walking around a church south of the border
>see something red and long on the sand ridden tile floor
>it slowly slides up the floor making a wet ripple noise

>it slides up the hallway and into a dark hallway coridor
>hear a wet smacking noise
>a nun way into the hall way is wiping her mouth..the red snake thing is gone

My friend said i was paranoid...I think it was her tongue
>>
>>18312196
You're pretty perceptive if it's that clear to you.

I've experienced this my entire life, like a lot of mediums and people on a similarly high level.
>>
>>18312194
it might've been the guy in the room with me but it might also have been a ghost
>>
File: eye.jpg (8KB, 549x319px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
8KB, 549x319px
>>18312243
Its why I joined the church

I was visited young by something I never will understand.

It was late 80's and I just finished watching a show about trains. I was drawn to my room which had blood red curtains lightly swishing in the breeze. I knew the widow was shut but I was young so figured Id check again.

What I saw was huge, red eyed and angry. Woke up 6 hours later on the middle of my floor with just the whispers fading away.

I now have Ommetaphobia, it terrifies me to think of those eyes
>>
>>18312231

I believe you. I'm american indian. Being Catholic was a choice, not the type that was born into it, or had it thrust upon me at a Catholic Indian school or anything.

So, being american indian, we grew up hearing lots of stories from my mother and grandfather about the supernatural.

One was about my uncle, who died before I was born. I wrote it up for /x/ once, but don't have it handy. Basically, he was on his way home one afternoon (rural Oklahoma). He heard some small animal following him. The next day, he went to where he last heard the animal, and went off into the woods there. He came across a tree with a hollow in it. He first thought it was a snake, but looking closer, there was a mound of intestines. He scraped them out to look closer and they were big, big enough to be a large deer, so he thought. He slung them farther into the woods and went on into town.

On the way home, he heard something near there again. He snuck into the woods, and saw an old woman frantically looking for something at that hollow tree. He got out of there, and got home, told his mom (my grandmother) about it. She was scared, and told him that witches would cast spells that would turn them into smaller animals to follow or lure people to their deaths. But, the spell would leave some body parts, like intestines, behind and they would have to come back for them later. She was convinced what he found were her intestines, and that if she didn't find them, she wouldn't live much longer. If she found out he did it, she would curse him before she died.

Now, being Catholic, tales of the supernatural is part and parcel. I never understood Christianity that scoffs at evil incarnate. But that's another thread I guess. Anyway, my mother, and grandmother were Christian. The american indian stories were not at odds with Christianity, and ones like this story of the witch, to me, is an example of the existence of evil.

cont....
>>
>>18312321

As for the nun, so many orders today seem to be blatantly blasphemous groups whose sole purpose is to bring down the Church from the inside. Now we have a Pope who deposed our last one, whose best friend is supposed homosexual, who says that people can make it to Heaven without belief in Jesus, and who champions left-leaning politics instead of the salvation of souls. It's upsetting.
>>
>>18312231
>My friend said i was paranoid...I think it was her tongue

her tongue or she was a vessel for the snake/evil incarnate.
>>
>>18312261
Sounds interesting can you describe what it looked like in a bit more detail and why did you have the feeling to go to your room all of a sudden
>>
File: eyes.jpg (7KB, 236x329px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
7KB, 236x329px
>Goatfeet

As I said, in large south america churches you hear a lot of noises, both harmless and just weird.

One of those are footsteps, which is normal. These places echo like crazy.

What we noticed was whenever you had a particular dark night or a depressing mood...you would have footprints every in the sand the next day.

Always hoofprints or two shoe prints followed by 4 hoof prints.

Being afraid always made more appear
>>
File: d3R5aZi9_bigger.jpg (2KB, 73x73px) Image search: [Google]
d3R5aZi9_bigger.jpg
2KB, 73x73px
>>18312333
The best i can describe it as is the LOTR balrog but made of shadow, not fire

also not scary. Soothing like being numbed up for heart surgery
>>
once a demon chased me through my house in a monkey suit
>>
>>18312341
What do you mean in the sand? Is the outside or inside of the church floor got sand in it?
>>
File: Sundial.jpg (544KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Sundial.jpg
544KB, 1280x853px
welp i'm off for the night. talking about this stuff always makes it hard to stay in these old places.

It's like poking a tiger in the dark, now the tiger has a reason to hunt you even if it's not hungry
>>
>>18312356
outside. it doesn;t come in
>>
>>18312358

stay safe brother
>>
File: 1349893487267.jpg (102KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1349893487267.jpg
102KB, 640x427px
>>18312222
top fucking kek, my thoughts exactly
quads of truth
>>
File: misty-blue-water-eyes.jpg (233KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
misty-blue-water-eyes.jpg
233KB, 1024x768px
One more thing before i'm off since i'm pretty fucked already as far as weird noises all night.

The shadow at my window question.

why did I go to it? Because it wanted me to, because it had something to tell me. because it was comfort, because it was otherworldly

Imagine the loving call of your mother(or any parental figure) when you are still a toddler. Its warm and it's a promise of something good to come. Thats what that thing was to me.

I will never know what it was. Demon is my guess but in the end, demons aren;t suppose to act like that.

adios
>>
Meh what the heck it's been a long time since I told this story.
Pic unrelated, just cool art

This happened to me several years ago

>have one friend of many years who I'm super close to
>basically family
>finally moves in with me after high school
>fun times
>have a boyfriend
>they meet and I have a feeling they are attracted to each other
>he's always at my house, practically lives there too

>so tl;dr they're the closest people in my life and we're all in one house together

>one night me and boyfriend get in a fight
>I walk outside and sit on the porch in a huff
>find it weird that it's so silent for 20 minutes, go inside
>can hear best friend and boyfriend fucking on my bed

>shit goes down, I beat the shit out of him and cry etc young adult drama

SO ANYWAY. I kicked both of them out. I was feeling really fucked up for a while.

>sleeping in that same room and bed because no place else to go
>one night hear a slow creak at the foot of my bed

Cont
>>
I have and I will not share. Stay away. Just stay away. If I could forget any memory, I'd rather forget the demon than my mother's death. Seen a few things that are probably demonic too, but I have seen a demon in the "flesh" (so to speak) and there's not a doubt in my mind what it was. I want nothing to do with them. They can all go back to hell where they belong.
>>
>>18312383
cont

>listening, it occasionally moves
>can hear the weight shifting and some of my sketch paper on the floor moving

>this happens most nights for a week or so

>slowly getting worse
>the creaking one night kept going and went around from the foot of my bed to the side
>i can feel it slowly approaching where I'm sleeping, where my pillow is kinda
>Never been so scared, huge feel of dread
>Too afraid to move a muscle
>Suddenly BOOM
>that's it, I literally scream and leap out of the bed and run to another room
>fucking scared shitless

>hearing weird long scrape-like sounds for the rest of the night while trying to sleep on the couch
>never sleep

>next day
>terrified of that room but know I should look inside
>takes all my guts and a lot of procrastinating but I finally go in
>a bunch of my stuff is scattered on one side of the room
>apparently thrown at the wall or something which was what I heard before I jumped out of bed
>just close the door and continue sleeping on the couch

>manage to set up another bed to sleep in
>life goes on, months pass
>feeling a lot better
>decide to try sleeping in the room again
>>
File: JK0Ii.jpg (34KB, 509x600px) Image search: [Google]
JK0Ii.jpg
34KB, 509x600px
>>18312399
cont

>all is good surprisingly
>nothing happens for a while

>something shitty happens that has to due with best friend (on weird terms, trying to mend friendship) and ex
>plummet into depression again
>the creaking starts again
>nope the fuck out of that room cause I'm not dealing with that shit again

>hanging out with a new guy, not dating yet
>at night he picks me up to go to a movie
>he's in the car waiting for me and can see that rooms window
>I had told him about the weird stuff going on in there a while ago
>the lights come on
>I'm late gettng ready cause muh makeup
>a few minutes later I get in the car
>lights in the room turn off
>I notice it too
>Nobody was in that room

This guy was from a very spiritual family and started telling me about how a place can contain a bad energy or even "birth" a demon where something very bad happened. So he was freaked out, thinking that was the case. I believe that's true now.

I still don't sleep there often but my new roommate does and she hasn't had any problems even though I once told her about it.

This happened almost 10 years ago but a week or two ago I was lying in that bed and thought I heard one of those "steps" again.

So... nope.
Sorry if it's a totally lame story buuut it's what I got
>>
>>18312416
The hell you still living there for? No financial situation would keep me living in a place like that.
>>
>>18312421
same. I'd have gotten out of there.

>>18312416
how do you feel about him these days? in my early 20's, just wondering if that stuff loses its tinge after the years?
>>
>>18312416

It seems like decades ago, it would take something extraordinarily evil to open a portal, summon a demon, etc. But the last few years, it seems like they're just under the "surface" and almost anything will bring them to the top.
>>
>>18312416
I don't give a fuck about your story, just tell me where the fuck do you get this pictures, please give me a link.
>>
File: s-2252.jpg (347KB, 1000x995px) Image search: [Google]
s-2252.jpg
347KB, 1000x995px
>>18312426
>>18312421
I actually had moved out for some time but alas I'm poor as shit again and this is a family member's house. Sooo free rent

>how do you feel about him these days? in my early 20's, just wondering if that stuff loses its tinge after the years?

I dunno, I guess I just get a weird "dirty" feeling when I think about him. I'm glad he's gone now. Best friend is gone too. I don't know where either are them are now but when I think about it, I don't get sad, I just think "this is fucked up and it should not have happened to me."

>>18312431
I believe so. I have a theory that it depends on how I'm doing, like if I'm in a depression or not. It's so much easier for a demon to get a hold of someone that is in a vulnerable position.
>>
File: zvFe4HY.jpg (46KB, 483x600px) Image search: [Google]
zvFe4HY.jpg
46KB, 483x600px
>>18312434
He's a fucking amazing artist named Zdzislaw Beksinski this is pretty much all he paints
>>
>>18312445
Free rent is nice, but damn... To my knowledge, there've only ever been two instances of paranormal shit inside my house (a few more outside) and none of it was recurring. If any of that shit acted as aggressively as what you've got, I'd probably be out of here and happily paying someone rent in blowjobs just to keep the fuck away.

Does that family member know what the hell went down there?
>>
>>18312451
Thanks anon.
>>
>>18312463

Haha well as long as I don't enter that room the rest of the house is totally fine. So otherwise it's all good I guess...

Well I ran out and told my mom the moment that thing scared the shit out of me, but it was around 4am and she was half asleep. Even though she's a spiritual person, she doesn't really understand how evil it is. She always thought we just have a little curse following our family. But it's definitely not this.

But she also never has to go into that room so :P
>>
>>18312492
Most people underestimate this kind of crap until they actually experience it.
>>
>>18312326
Got any more stories? How did your uncle die?
>>
Not really 'paranormal' but it scared the ever loving shit out of me. So, there's a church nearby that always leaves the outside door to one of their smaller study rooms open, for the homeless, runaways, etc. It gets very cold here, very fast.
One night I had stayed late at school working on a theatre set. It was probably 8pm when I left, but it was a snowless winter that year, so it was really dark out. I'm walking home and I see a guy sitting on the tailgate of a pickup, smoking a cigarette. He hollers to me, I don't understand him. Lots of Slavs moved here in the 90s and few speak much English, so I just said I only spoke English.
He yells back at me angrily and starts walking towards me, gesturing with his hands. I start running, but I know I won't make it home before he catches up, so I go to the church, thinking I can probably just hold the door shut or something until morning if he's trying to convert me to Communism or something.
I get to the church, and look for something to wedge the door shut with. There's nothing but some cardboard boxes full of blankets.
The guy suddenly stops like a foot from the stoop and starts screaming again. One of his eyes is missing and the socket is bleeding like it never healed. He stood there, ranting and yelling for at least an hour, staring at me through the window in the door. Never tried to come in, never stepped up on the stoop. Eventually a cop pulled into the lot doing his rounds and the dude sprints out of the parking lot and runs into the woods. I came out and the cop brought me home. Took a statement and stuff but nothing ever came of it. Apparently this had happened more than once.
Like I said, not so much paranormal, but the guy acted like he physically couldn't come into the church.
>>
File: Bible-Verses-About-Hell.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bible-Verses-About-Hell.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>be staying in a old rustic desert motel
>huge well in the center leading to a underground cave
>random stuff would catch on fire all the time
>if you put them out with water, they would reflare up harder
>random bible passages partially singed would float around like dust at times
>one of our African intern students caught fire twice out of no where

>there is a video out there of this shot by a local
>>
When I was a kid... mid teens.. I started looking into other religions & faiths. One night in particular sticks out. It was the first time I felt true fear. If there were ever I time I encountered an evil or dark entity... this was the first.
Hard to remember exactly all the details. Mostly because I don't like to... I've been trying to push it away. Like a bad dream.
Had friends over one night... a weekend, no adults home. Probably 10 of us. Another frind showed up... don't remember calling him. But he wanted to come in. Not a big deal, but he wanted to be invited in? Kinda wierd, but w/e. Comes in, started acting a fool, not unlike himself... but something felt off. Then it just seemed like he was fixated on me...& everything seemed to change. Chills..panic...something was wrong.
Talking with him, in front of everyone, they didnt seem to notice anything, except my agitation. He was speaking to me, but his words had 2 meanings... a plain language, but behind it something inheritly sinister.
Again, only I seemed to see what he was saying..
He started making me offers? But for what? & what did he want. There was mention of a trip, a vacation... on a plane? Florida? Somewhere warm, tropical... no worries? Or maybe the plane would crash...if I said no?
This is when others there noticed I think. That the conversation he was having was making no sense & he was called out. Visibly caught, now off guard.... still looking like my friend, but visible to at least 2 other people now. Everything he said still had 2 meanings, but now others could hear the 2 meanings... He tried to cover it up, but couldn't. I told him to leave, he was uninvited... & he yelled...wtf. totally fucked. Telling a friend they were "uninvited" is a joke a normal person blows off. You get a big FU normally.... but at that moment he looked like a cornered animal & made for the door.
He hung around the front yard for awhile, but I felt like something had changed slightly.
>>
>>18312859
So it seemed as if my friend was back. Or maybe the thing was just hididng. I tried to be careful in choosing my words.I let him know that I'd like to see my friend again, but that he'd have to go. He wasn't welcome here.
It was a strange night to say the least. I have since had "episodes" where the same fear has taken over. Times when I have the feeling I'm in the presence of something dark, or just that the world around me has changed to a dark place. I'm still me, but the world & everyone in it has changed & there's no excape.
Paranoid schizophrenia?? The thought has crossed my mind. These episodes still happen. It's been 20+ years. So I try not to think about it. I try to push it to the back of my mind & tell my self that it was just in my head & say my prayers now n then. I have a child of my own now.. who I haven't baptized. Nor will I send her to church, or teach her any religion, as I really fell all it did for me was confuse me & mess me up.
>>
Some guy on the /x/ discord chat (https://discord.gg/0k3oVnvCQfOo7cIi) claimed he saw a fae which attacked him, I think he is called Koko or something there
>>
>>18312130
Fuck your stories bra.
Do you have some stories about hot nun on nun action?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.