[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me some hope /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 7.png (56KB, 678x474px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 7.png
56KB, 678x474px
I posted this chart to the astrology general and in a seperate post and I got an overwhelming response of "oh shit". I got one good reading, but I kind of wonder if the anon was holding out on me. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

>The worst reading was somebody literally saying "I'm suprised you're not homeless. or dead."

Anyway, I'm currently in kind of a terrible situation. Or just a really hopeless one. I'm working part-time at a minimum wage job. I'm living at my parents house. I'm basically an unskilled worker with no propsects for the future. Literally the only thing keeping me alive is magick. I've had a lot of unexplained synchronicities and spooky stuff happening recently. The fun kind of spooky that's proving the universe is full of magic. Case in point I've worked some really poweful spells and it's both shocking and exciting to see them work.

So I'm calling on good Wizards, Astrologers, and general wise men of /x/ to help me out here.

By "help me out" please just help me understand where I am spiritually and what I can do to help myself.
>>
>>18311990
Why not just get a professional reading? That'll do you better than stalking /x/ for readings.

Looking at a chart isn't easy. The readers here also won't spend time reading your chart. At best they can pick out the big ones and give you a bland generalization (like I'm about to do). At worst they'll flat out misread and delude you further. You'll always be dissatisfied and come back again to ask for more fragmented readings. At least with a pro, you'll know that they'll cover everything. They will actually spend time thoroughly investing your chart with you. While you relate your life story to them, they can point those out in your chart and tell you what you can do about them. It might even benefit you to learn astrology yourself. You're probably not gonna trust what others tell you anyway.

I sympathize because your Pluto heavy and that's not at all an easy one to deal with. From what I see on your chart, what you're suffering the most from seems to actually be erroneous ideas about yourself and especially others. So the last thing you need is a quick read from somebody here. You need something more thorough if you want to get to the truth of your chart (which I know you do since you're pluto/scorpio), or maybe you're afraid to see the truth and will just stay in your delusions. It's up to you.

The biggest thing that jumps out to me right now from your chart is intense paranoia. You've got to sit with that energy and see that nothing/no one is really out to get you. Really. And then go further by questioning your beliefs. Your paranoia fuels your delusions. What you need is a dose of truth.

Where you are spiritually is exactly where you need to be, and that's at the brink of transformation. That's what Pluto is. That's where it's been taking you. But you have to do the transforming, and that starts by looking at yourself honestly and be willing to look past the paranoia and suspicions and see the truth.
>>
>>18311990
I can tell you that from perspective of your chart(I'm Vedic btw) it doesn't look that bad, you have enormous leadership capabilities. I would do reading for you but I have to go, if thread will be still around 9pm I will try to say something more.
>>
>>18311990
how do you make these charts?
>>
File: 1431914639919.jpg (1022KB, 1932x4812px) Image search: [Google]
1431914639919.jpg
1022KB, 1932x4812px
>>18311990
I use Vedic system with sidereal zodiac so what I say will be different from what you see in your western birthchart.

First of all you are Aries ascendant with ruling planet mars in the 10th house sitting together with Sun in Capricorn(ruled by staurn). It creates powerful Rajyoga for wielding impactful positions, Saturn sits with venus, mercury, moon and Aquarius(also ruled by saturn) in 11th house indicating a lot of focus on bringing change to the world through associating with people, organizations.
You are pretty much ruled by Saturn in your life, it's almost striking to see so predominant planet.

I can see you are pretty worried about your position in life, very much Capricorn expression, probably it will make you work very hard at some point and you have enormous capacity for it if you consider your purpose worthy of your time and effort.

From what I see you will probably achieve something really great in your life but now is a period where life is trying to make you more humble to not be asshole while being on the top, to be aware that life of people from down of the ladder is not always their choice(some thing are out of control because of how life unfolds for certain people and what kind of starting point in your life you had and what kind of opportunities came your way).

What Saturn tends to do is to make one suffer and through that make one more sensitive to pain of others, really important theme for you with all this planets in saturn signs and saturn influencing your moon, mercury and venus.(you are capable of enormous commitment)
One thing to see is that transits of Saturn are extremely important to you given his power in your birth chart, last 2,5 years Saturn was in Scorpio in your 8th house what probably shaken your life in not very pleasant way(imagine fears of scorpio interlacing with survival fear of Saturn in the house of losing things important to us through life's upheavals )
>>
try /div/ on the /x/ discord chat (https://discord.gg/0k3oVnvCQfOo7cIi )
>>
File: 1430801287627.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1430801287627.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18312892
part 2 of the reading(much shorter)

Saturn in 2017 will shift into neutral sign for him (Sagittarius, scorpio is unfriendly sign for saturn btw.) that is your 9th house, maybe new hopeful persons and guides will enter your life that will show you way for achieving higher standing in life.Saturn will sit there for 2.5 year then shifting into Capricorn and Aquarius what will be very powerful 5 year period for you.

One thing I can tell you is that you should align your actions with something higher and bigger than your personal ambition and desires, probably something like "for people, with people to change the world"(actions are very important to you given strength of your 10th house that is most impactful karma(action) house)

I hope you birthchart has valid birthtime and place otherwise you can throw what I wrote into trash bin, wish you best anon.
>>
File: 1464704029156.jpg (3MB, 6572x4657px) Image search: [Google]
1464704029156.jpg
3MB, 6572x4657px
>>18312892
>>18312906
I hope anon will see it, I had to really make my mojo awaken to write this.
>>
bump last time, it would be shame if Op wouldnt get to see his reading
>>
the very last bump, I hope Op will regain his hope.
>>
OP here. Gonna take some time to respond to you guys. Thanks to all who posted

>>18312256
Your assessment is pretty spot on. No fear of the truth here: if you wouldn't mind, could you help point me to good pro readers and good resources to learn about astrology? I'm going to look some on my own as well

>>18312906
>>18312892
>>18312947

This is encouraging. Thank you anon. Again this was spot on. The last 2.5 years were the hardest period of my life and I feel like I'm starting to come out of that. I'd like to write more but need to run at the moment.

Oh and a question. I've sort of been curious about Freemasonry. Have been to a few dinners and spoken to some members of a local lodge. I still haven't made up my mind about it. Is it something I should pursue?
>>
File: 1428003420341257776.jpg (172KB, 577x684px) Image search: [Google]
1428003420341257776.jpg
172KB, 577x684px
>>18313256
Vedic astrologer anon here.
>I'd like to write more but need to run at the moment.
No wonder you are taking care of your body with such strong mars, I'm after gym myself and I can tell you that working out is really helping when life is kicking your ass.

>Oh and a question. I've sort of been curious about Freemasonry. Have been to a few dinners and spoken to some members of a local lodge. I still haven't made up my mind about it. Is it something I should pursue?

GO FOR IT!!!!!!
With your chart and crowded 11th house and 10th house with jupiter in 7th it is essential for you to have powerful associations, With such powerful Capricorn you will have great prospects for climbing hierarchical ladder of Freemasonry. Remember about things that made you suffer and have empathy for others, this understanding will be asset in your pursuits.

One thing to also look at is that you have serpent axis in 2nd/8th house with rahu in 8th, you are probably from quite stable environment but you had/have thrust to pursue less certain path of life(or at least you are gravitating toward it with some anxiety), probably self-willed actions, hobby's and interests(3rd house) aligned with universal desires of bigger organization (11th) will help you with releasing the serpent of yours souls desires.

English is not my first language btw. so I apologize for any error I made in this and previous posts(yeah... this information would be more appropriate couple of posts before this one )
>>
File: 1462398390678.jpg (1MB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1462398390678.jpg
1MB, 1000x1200px
>>18312256
About our guy fear and paranoia...
In my opinion Saturn and Capricorn is source of that.
Capricorn is a Tamasic sign(vedic guna) that is motivated by avoiding or solving problems, because of reflective nature of Saturn in this sign there is a lot of worry related to social survival and position in social hierarchy, Aquarius in masculine expression of Saturn when we serve and act to impose order to solve and avoid problems, it's also tamasic but air sign so it's more intellectual than bound to earth Capricorn.

Also his Sun is in Capricorn that is not very comfy position for the Sun because confidence and feeling of being powerful is somehow dimmed by Cap by his earthy worries, much is helped by enormously powerful Mars that probably fuels his confidence with desires and ability to act with force, and both planet have directional strength in 10th House that adds some points to prominence to areas of life ruled by them.

I back from using Uranus Neptune and Pluto because I lack good principles for making use of them, I need to do more research, they have probably prominent influence when they touch important planet in birthchart,I have Pluto with jupiter and moon in scorpio aspected in vedic sense by mars and saturn so shit is not funny but I'm weak research subject because bunch of aspects and placement is enough for giving effects these placements gave.
>>
>>18313406

Hey, uh. I think my sun is in Aquarius
>>
File: 1417647836266.jpg (228KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
1417647836266.jpg
228KB, 600x788px
>>18313454
I use sidereal zodiac not tropical.
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_al.49514.54718.gif (110KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_al.49514.54718.gif
110KB, 748x1102px
>>18311990
Sorry for jumping on this but can anybody give me a reading of this?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.