[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

saw something like this a few nights ago, almost had a heart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

saw something like this a few nights ago, almost had a heart attack when I realized how close it was. Can any of you tell me what it is?
>>
pokemons
>>
>>18311156
El chupacabra
>>
Any other sightings?
>>
Where were you when you saw this thing Anon.
>>
>>18311980
I was right outside the church across the street from my house. I live in Lancaster, California and the closest thing to my home besides the church is a suburban area, I saw it walk towards the school in the area.
>>
>>18311156
Coyote
Fox
Breed of dog called a Feist, depending on size
>>
File: chupacabra.jpg (58KB, 920x500px) Image search: [Google]
chupacabra.jpg
58KB, 920x500px
Mos def it is the elusive choop
>>
>>18311994
It looked like a dog with grayish fur but it was a bit bigger and it had spines coming out its back. The spines moved as if they themselves were animated
>>
Yes the spines are a dead giveaway that its not a mangy coyote and Lancaster is plausible chupe country
>>
>>18312011
Weirdest part about the whole experience, I had my 2 biggest dogs. They saw it and didn't react worth a damn
>>
>>18311156
Ive seen it. In Illinois. Around 2000. I think it is some kind of shapeshifter. Chupacabre is bullshit. Literally made up in the last 25 yrs
>>
some kind of gay porcupine
>>
>>18312046
I thought Chupacabra but the way the spines on its back moved seemed more alien
>>
Nothing here contradicts anything else. Chupacabra means "goat sucker," right? and though its a fairly recent term, it came about because of animals being found with weird puncture wounds and drained of blood, hence the name. There are some pretty elaborate theories out there about other kinds of animal mutilations being alien-related. So maybe chupacabras are just a variety of vampiric ETs.
>>
>>18312052
When i saw it, it was moving from all four to bipedal and walked off into a corn field. Thats what made me think shapeshifter
>>
>>18312100
Idk if it was exactly the same, it was very dark, but it was very similar.
>>
I have not seen one of these but I have heard a supposed eyewitness account that described one looking a lot like the original picture here, except maybe a little more lizardish, and also changing from all-4s to bipedal and maybe also changing pretty dramatically in size. So could be a shapeshifter but none of that prevents it from sucking goats and coming from outer space. The description I heard actually sounded like something kind of resembling a small version of the second cartoonish picture on this thread changing into something bigger, resembling the 1st picture, and then quickly leaping away into the darkness.
>>
>>18312100
My girlfriend and I went looking for it the next day because she's always wanted an encounter like that, we found no evidence of anything like that ever being there
>>
>>18311156
It is a black canvas painting.
You should see a doctor, the heart is not supposed to be stressed out by looking at paintings.
>>
>>18312754
10/10
>>
>>18311156
It's a spirit I sent to watch over my grandma that lives in Rosemond, CA. We're native and since I live so far away I wanted something apart of myself, sinister or not to protect the surrounding areas. Jk about the spirit thing.. it's prob an alien dog thing, she told me stories about UFOs and personnel talking about them to her before they left mysteriously.
>>
File: Goblin_Cat.jpg (62KB, 704x522px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin_Cat.jpg
62KB, 704x522px
its a goblin!
>>
File: CoyoteWhiskersOnCody_large.jpg (32KB, 480x420px) Image search: [Google]
CoyoteWhiskersOnCody_large.jpg
32KB, 480x420px
>>18312000
Somebody dressed up their dog for Halloween?

I dunno, that's just the first thing I would think of. Actually, the second; the first would be, "Holy fuck! Get me outta here!"
>>
>>18312754
Unless it's a Jackson Pollack. I always hated those pieces of shit.
Monkeys and elephants to better more creative paintings...
>>
>>18315411
That's what I thought at first too, then I saw one of the spines jerk
>>
>>18311156
No, because you only saw "something like this," and not that specifically. Besides, that doesn't even exist. You had manky tacos I'm guessing.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.