[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about this card.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0427.jpg (149KB, 462x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0427.jpg
149KB, 462x750px
Tell me about this card.
>>
>>18311010
Its rectangular and black & white
>>
>>18311010
shes beautiful
>>
>>18311010
I dare you to take it to /pol/.
>>
>>18311010
It's the Hierophant. What do you want to know, faggot? Ask google about it or go to the occult general or divination general.

One of the reasons why /x/ is so shit is the sheer amount of pointless threads.
>>
>>18311010
Has a bunch of symbols and symbols are ultimately decided and figured through One's own Unique perspective.
>>
>>18311010
It has no flavor text.
>>
Let me give y'all some background.
i was worried about saying too much and getting harassed.

But fuck it. This is the craziest shit that's ever happened to me.
>sat night
>go to bar and watch football
>friend convinces me to leave and go to his friends house to finish game
>we go over there and watch the rest of the game
>friend (we'll call B) says "show anon the bomb shelter"
>we go down stairs into what is now the creepiest room I've ever been in. >Sound proof fallout shelter from Cuban missle Crisis era.
>strange foreign writing on wallpaper all over walls, peeling off
>toilet and sink, dilapitated falling apart
>looks like torture room honestly

this is when I started asking questions
>>
>who used to live here? El Chapo?
>guy that lives there(A) says the house was a high ranking scientologist and there's rumors of money being buried in the yard
>he takes me on a tour of the house, showing me hidden various compartments and strange things he's found.
>he shows me a cabinet in a small shed that has "SECRET TOOLS KEEP OUT" stenciled on it
>bottom door has label that says "wee willie"
>he opens it and shows me false bottom, and whole that goes 4 feet down.
>tells me it was garbage bags full of rubber bands
>I ask how he knows the previous owner was a scientologist
>he tells me he's gotten a letter from the church, but it said "be careful who you open this letter around" and he didn't open it
>I ask if he still had it
>he leaves the room and comes back to tell me someone else opened it and they lost the letter
But
>then he hands me this card and tells me it was in the envelope
>we leave and friend acts really strange
>tells me to leave the card
>tells me I don't know what it means
>we get back to my house and I do a little research
Cont
>>
Then I found this crazy story about a scientologist in my town that perfectly describes the house and what A told me

http://tonyortega.org/2015/02/02/the-shocking-case-of-scientology-mistreatment-of-the-mentally-ill-you-havent-heard/
>>
>>18312870
They probably just want your friend to join their filthy buggering society so they can get at the buried treasure.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.