[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Messed up War Stories thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 3893.jpg (274KB, 1024x794px) Image search: [Google]
3893.jpg
274KB, 1024x794px
Pic related, the Batak Massacre.

Here's a brief summary:
>there was an uprising going on during 1876
>5000 bashi-bozuks were dispatched to take care of the revolution attempt, they're an army of savage land pirates
>the bozuks killed the uprisers
>as for the unarmed innocent villagers, well
>women and children, including babies were impaled on pikes and left to die, some were raped and stomped to death, others were decapitated and burned in front of their mothers
>the men, well the men had their limbs chopped off, first the legs, then the arms, afterwards the ears, tongue, eyes and then left to die
>they had to cover up the massacre from major forces such as the Soviets and the British empire, as they held partnership with them
>however, British reporters claim that the stench of rotting corpses could be sensed one kilometer before entering the village
>within the village itself, after a heavy rain, the shallow graves where the corpses have been revealed hundred of rotting corpses of young girls and boys, most of them brutally mutilated and tortured
>>
>>18310923
Sorry for the grammar btw, not my primary language.
>>
File: reactioncatinthehat.jpg (82KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
reactioncatinthehat.jpg
82KB, 592x592px
>>18310923
bump for interest
>>
>Now can your mind picture, a thug nigga drinkin' hard liquor
>This ghetto life has got me catchin' up to God quicker
>Who would figure that all I need was a hair trigger
>Semi-automatic MAC-11 just to scare niggas
>Pardon my thug poetry, but suckers is born everyday
>And feared men grow on trees
>Criminal ties for centuries, a legend in my own rhymes
>So niggas whisper when they mention
>Machiavelli was my tutor Donald Goines, my father figure
>Mama sent me to go play with the drug dealers
>Henceforth, we thug niggas and we came in packs
>Every one of niggas strapped sippin' on ‘yak
>In the back, my AR-15
>Thuggin' 'til I die, these streets got me cravin' thorazine
>My lyrics are blueprints to money makin'
>Fat as that ass that honey shakin'
>My nigga tradin' war stories, we Outlawz on the rise
>Jealous niggas I despise, look in my eyes
>My nigga tradin' war stories, we Outlawz on the rise
>Jealous niggas despise, look in my eyes
>>
>>18310923
>>
>>18310923
the vietnam war and everything that happened in indochina, everything from head to toe, massacres, executions, rape, poison, torture, slavery, human trafficking, etc.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.