[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK guys serious question, how do I protect my house from the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12

OK guys serious question, how do I protect my house from the grays. Like just general safety advices about how to make my house as most gray proof as possible, also grays general thread
>>
Metal underwear.
>>
>>18309199
Funny... But yeah I fear for my family, recently heard about some of those running into from my pals and I mean you guys seem as paranoid as one need to be
>>
>>18309193
You don't, If they want in, then they get in.
Sorry Anon, better lube up that asshole
>>
>>18309193
Lots of Razor Wire ....a barking dog and sex doll for bait . Sleep in closet .
>>
you're really asking advice how to protect your self theoretically from a species that is able to traverse the universe and do so undetected by the mainstream public and or govt? i hear a house made from brick helps
>>
>>18309285
Yeah I know but I mean like does anybody know about something that can get me a little more protection whatsoever. What do you guys do?
>>
>>18309193

Don't bE aFraid, earThLing. We'RE nOt hEre to hURt you.
>>
>>18309265
I have a dog but it barks at everything razor wire why?
>>
>>18309317

only thing i have "heard" and seems most logical is peeing on them. Think about it, They would not be used to our germs, bacteria and diseases.
>>
>>18309324
Yeah but anon pee is actually very poor on bacteria except you have an infection just in that moment with same logic it will be best just to sneeze over them.
>>
>>18309322
Gray gets cut getting thru Razor Wire ..now its pissed gets revenge on dog ...hopefully you hear noise and fly out of closet and attack it . Sex doll for in case it kills your dog and tries anal probing doll on bed . Last chance to jump and attack from closet .
>>
>>18309193
dont be interesting

dont do anything that could draw their interest

do not look for them

then youll be completely safe, trust me
>>
>>18309320
>being this gay
>>
>>18309334
true, i just had listened to a speech by credo mutwa, this african shaman dude who was with david icke in the beginning. In his story he said when he was abducted he was so scared that he peed on one, in which it started to freak out.
>>
>>18309346
In the film "Signs" that was what stopped the Grays too.
>>
>>18309348
thought that was M. Nights terrible directing.
>>
>>18309334
Or bite them
>>
>>18309193
Spill all your bionicle pieces on the floor. Literally carpet your house with them.
>>
>>18309339
Any particular encounter?

Well I'll be honest
Not greentext because that can attract them.
Be me 12 years old literally a fucking paranoid kid get nightmares all time can't sleep.
My grandpa ask about it
To ashame to say that I fear for things like that
At the time just feeling a little nervous about getting observed or shit like that and fell weird by night
So he insists faggot sister tells him that i sleep leaning against the wall because of fear
He smiles at me, then at noon tells me that I shouldn't be scared tales me this story
Be my grandpa in the late 60s he worked as a deputy back in his town, now this is an ex coal mining town. So not a kit if action he served in the army so not a pussy like me.
So he is feeling upset and has a really bad case of tinnitus doctor says is probably hipertension or some shit I don remember well so he starts medication, a little time over he starts waking up at night to an open window, couple nights later discovers his dog dead and missing piceces on grass from lawn
He knows he's begin to fag about it till one day in his car back home he look at the road an sees a lot of dead animals just about to take one for inspection blanks out and wakes in his bed twelve hours later, now he said to me that he never really saw any of these things but he dropped out and start working his farm and this happened two times after that the last one he pretended like he was drinking with his pals because was already married to my grandma.
So i get scared as Fuck an he lends me his gun
Later my father discovers it and beat the shit out of me.
Fast forward a couple of years. I'm in my first job at dunkings and take a smoking break
Get out and see what appeared to be an Asian guy just sitting in front while it was raining glimpse at him from the reflection in the window.
See him a little over twenty times in a years time.
Start to feel the chills again.
Grandpa passed away that year.
After that sightings get more often.
>>
>>18309384
Cont.
So this is when I fucked up.
Like this anon said I make my first mistake and start looking for them only back then there was not Internet like today so looked in my grandpa's notes and things first.
Catch the number of this one guy who used to hang out with him.
Went straight to talk to him, regular ape shit conspiracy guy whit antennas over the house and a Faraday cage big enough for him to fit in while standing.
He tells me best place to start is the syryus mystery a really old book with descriptions over history and I read it hit the library and start asking.
It took three weeks before It finally got fucked with my first encounter being in late January while getting out of work and I saw them.

Like now I know is best to ignore but I started to glimpse this Asian guy again after almost 7 years and i am freaking out.
Now I have turned into an ape shit conspiracist myself so to late for that, just looking for things somebody knows or have already tried
>>
>>18309384
Sorry for not punctuation I'm on phone
>>
>>18309431
They probably want to help you and all of us if they're showing up again.
>>
Most people want to be abducted. Just politely ask them to leave you alone. Greys are mechanically cold natured but not evil or anything.
t.man in black
>>
>>18309473
Nope, theyll just steal your sperm. Uninvasively.
>>
>>18309193
they've already been in your house multiple times, lad, you just don't remember.
they're not going to hurt you, either, they may not be the warmest, but they have no interest in anyone trying to retaliate.
>>
>>18309480
this
Greys just do what they need to without emotion
thats why they come across as malevolent
>>
File: 86.jpg (234KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
86.jpg
234KB, 1280x720px
>>18309481
Oh? That's all they want? Well sure I'll go whip up a batch right now.
>>
>>18309285
>on home planet
>kiss grey wife and kiss goodbye
>climb into spaceship
>quantum fusion core reacting, engines engages
>take off to space
>calibrate advanced computer to nearest life forms
>Approach small blue planet
>engage warp drive to brace for landing
>see land mass with large amounts of sand
>good place to land
>engage landing gear
>the fuck is that
>ohshit
>crash into tree
>body ejected
>life forms standing over me
>all confused
>try to communicate that I need medical attention
>put me on a gurney
>thankgod
>start slicing me up
>remove my fompairs
>remove my glaxion
>what the fuck
>send stress signal from my emergency implant in brain
>send it to the gay greys
>they think it's for a butt party
>god damn it
>>
>>18309537
Cont?
>>
>>18309547
>revive invite from gay grey about human butt party
>fuckyeahanus
>come to earth
>low on fuel
>Wrytun reminds us all that we can make fuel from anal juices and sperm
>but we should just chill on their moon and eat it lol
>go back and forth to earth taking jizz shots and enjoying mechanical dick orgasms from human bungholes
Life is good
>>
>>18309193
I've heard that cats can be a good deterrent...
Get a cat.
>>
>>18309559
This. Basically everything hates cats. They must have some kind of spiritual power beyond any of our comprehension.
>>
File: Technically-Im-an-alien.jpg (64KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
Technically-Im-an-alien.jpg
64KB, 500x343px
>>18309547
We all get it in the ass when the Gayliums show up..

They can't hear you say no, they don't have ears
>>
>>18309193
It's really simple. I have researched this extensively. and through hundreds of hypnosis/interviews regarding upductions. they all had one thing in common, the only thing that worked repelling the greys. it was either the name Jesus Christ, or singing 'hymns' or prayers to God. sounds crazy, almost makes you want to believe.

Look up L.A. Marzulli, he has good info on what I said. The UFO community keeps this info a secret.
>>
>>18310974
Sounds crazy, almost makes me want you to see a therapist.
>>
>>18309384
How can green text attract greys?
>>
FTFY

>>18309384
>Be me 12 years old literally a fucking paranoid kid get nightmares all time can't sleep.
>My grandpa ask about it
>To ashame to say that I fear for things like that
>At the time just feeling a little nervous about getting observed or shit like that and fell weird by night
>So he insists faggot sister tells him that i sleep leaning against the wall because of fear
>He smiles at me, then at noon tells me that I shouldn't be scared tales me this story
>Be my grandpa in the late 60s he worked as a deputy back in his town, now this is an ex coal mining town. So not a kit if action he served in the army so not a pussy like me.
>So he is feeling upset and has a really bad case of tinnitus doctor says is probably hipertension or some shit I don remember well so he starts medication, a little time over he starts waking up at night to an open window, couple nights later discovers his dog dead and missing piceces on grass from lawn
>He knows he's begin to fag about it till one day in his car back home he look at the road an sees a lot of dead animals just about to take one for inspection blanks out and wakes in his bed twelve hours later, now he said to me that he never really saw any of these things but he dropped out and start working his farm and this happened two times after that the last one he pretended like he was drinking with his pals because was already married to my grandma.
>So i get scared as Fuck an he lends me his gun
>Later my father discovers it and beat the shit out of me.
>Fast forward a couple of years. I'm in my first job at dunkings and take a smoking break
>Get out and see what appeared to be an Asian guy just sitting in front while it was raining glimpse at him from the reflection in the window.
>See him a little over twenty times in a years time.
>Start to feel the chills again.
>Grandpa passed away that year.
>After that sightings get more often.
>>
>>18309431
>Cont.
>So this is when I fucked up.
>Like this anon said I make my first mistake and start looking for them only back then there was not Internet like today so looked in my grandpa's notes and things first.
>Catch the number of this one guy who used to hang out with him.
>Went straight to talk to him, regular ape shit conspiracy guy whit antennas over the house and a Faraday cage big enough for him to fit in while standing.
>He tells me best place to start is the syryus mystery a really old book with descriptions over history and I read it hit the library and start asking.
>It took three weeks before It finally got fucked with my first encounter being in late January while getting out of work and I saw them.
>Like now I know is best to ignore but I started to glimpse this Asian guy again after almost 7 years and i am freaking out.
>Now I have turned into an ape shit conspiracist myself so to late for that, just looking for things somebody knows or have already tried
>>
File: alien-out.jpg (14KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
alien-out.jpg
14KB, 300x225px
>>
File: alien0.jpg (13KB, 268x187px) Image search: [Google]
alien0.jpg
13KB, 268x187px
Where's your tinfoil hat everybody knows theres noes such thing as aliens
>>
>>18311924
Thanks bro, couldn't read it like before, but it is true at least at a minimum level what has been said, ufo community is composed of two kinds those idiots telling everyone the have been abducted and anal probed and those who actually know what is happening but those people don't just go around using tin foil hats and yelling at the sky those are very reserved ones, the one I talked to was a little bit of both, however he did pass some Polaroids at me and documental evidence so they don't talk because they know thats how you get fucked but sorry for wasting your time anons
>>
>>18311945
nice try mib
>>
>>18309537
>fompairs

I just watched this episode of American Dad earlier. Where Roger starts lactating his alien milk shit.
>>
>>18311921
fucking grey
>>
>>18309563
They are Deaths Pets. Death is often confused with the Devil because humans as a group are a panicky, superstitious bunch. Darkness=/=Evil
>>
File: putitontheroof.jpg (2MB, 2639x1873px) Image search: [Google]
putitontheroof.jpg
2MB, 2639x1873px
>>18309193

Rig as many of these as you can on the roof. The only way to be sure.
>>
>>18309348
Mm

Tom Cruise tripods to
>>
Greys are bros
>>
>>18309193
some random anecdotes i always believed about greys:
>they're attracted to farts for some reason
>they smell like wet cardboard
>they often disguise themselves as insects
>>
On a spiritual level Anon, meditate and surround yourself with the love light energy creating a barrier against unwanted energy.

On a physical level, they want your sperm, get a vasectomy or kindly donate some and leave it in a glass by your bedside.
>>
Serious answer: wrap your house in aluminium foil. Shiny side out.
>>
>>18309193
a gun. if your in america or australia grays are government agents pulling a scooby doo bad guy routine

they had a hearing in america about government agents in costumes scaring people in remote parts of america and in at least 1 case raping some one

it all ended when some one pulled a gun on them and in 1 case shot a agent. not that long ago just a few years
>>
File: 1469957986085.jpg (385KB, 2048x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1469957986085.jpg
385KB, 2048x1104px
burn it down, aka you cant we are already lost.
and some would say they had a massive role in our creation so there's really no need to fear them.
no the ones you need fear is yahwh. he is the one who destroyed pic.
>>
>>18309193
Grays have a thing for anal play. If you are not into anal you are safe.
>>
File: alien_ayy.jpg (56KB, 445x406px) Image search: [Google]
alien_ayy.jpg
56KB, 445x406px
Literally just put a sign up.

There are rules about this kind of thing. All the brick fortifications and angry dogs, and violent thoughts won't do jack to keep ayys out. But if you make it abundantly clear in such a way, that even a simple human could understand that you're not welcoming visitors, then they are powerless to overstep those bounds.

Understanding this level of civility is the big step humanity is undertaking, before it can go travel the stars. Before trying to kill someone for not doing what you expected them to do, first try just asking. Rather than engineering a complicated defense plan, you can just, y'know. Put up a sign. Try that first.

And then if THAT doesn't work, you can call their manager and complain. But please like, don't go punching anyone, alright? They have big soft heads, and break easily. We are strong like chimpanzees to them, and they don't always understand when we're about to go berserk, due to communication barriers.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>18310974
Over the years, the Greys have established a very long list of human behaviors we exhibit when we're distressed and no longer wish to interact with them. These include:

- muttering under one's breath the name of various religious figures, such as "Jesus Christ, lord and savior, hallow by thy name..." and so on.
- throwing salt over one's shoulder
- making the cross symbol with index fingers
- screaming loudly and flailing
- calling the greys the names of various legendary fiends, such as demons, fairies, poltergeist, ghouls, wights, ghosts etc.*
- saying the words "Excuse me, I'd like you to leave me alone, please."
- And many, many more

*Note: this behavior is questionable, as some do this when seeking positive interactions.

It's not anything to do specifically with that sect of religion, although you're free to put faith in whatever belief system works for you. It is simply that praying to Jesus Christ is such a common human behavior that's become associated with experiencing misery, that the Greys recognize it as one of the many signs that the human is experiencing distress, and the contact event should be aborted. Just asking them with normal English to please leave you alone would also work.
>>
>>18313586
im gonna need sauce on this
>>
I used to read alien books at the public library in the 80s. They said greys like ice cream. So maybe don't keep that in your house because it could attract them, OR use it as a peace offering.
>>
File: 1422672774998.jpg (384KB, 772x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1422672774998.jpg
384KB, 772x1102px
>>18313711
So on spaceships they let anyone go wherever they want, whenever?
>>
File: 1417306763397.jpg (63KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
1417306763397.jpg
63KB, 640x424px
>>18313735
>Meet someone from another planet
>Don't even realize
>>
>>18313735
>It's not anything to do specifically with that sect of religion, although you're free to put faith in whatever belief system works for you. It is simply that praying to Jesus Christ is such a common human behavior that's become associated with experiencing misery, that the Greys recognize it as one of the many signs that the human is experiencing distress, and the contact event should be aborted. Just asking them with normal English to please leave you alone would also work.

to be honest anon, i don't really think that the greys would give a shit considering the vast amount of cases in wich they didn't show much mercy.

however when you said that they would leave if you simply asked a case came to mind.

the experience of Juan Andrés Salfate chilean tv host, cinematic critic and tv conspiranoid, not really a good source of anything x related to be honest.

But when he narrated his own experience with grays he did say that he muttered exactly those words.
"I'm sorry i can't take this anymore, please go".

so very similar.
I'll try to find the video that is on youtube. It's in spanish though.

so there might be a hint of true on what you both say.
>>
>>18309384
>Asian guy
>See him a little over twenty times in a years time

lol, it's not the same guy
>>
>>18309193
Research the Winchester Mansion
>>
>>18309346
Well if I was pissed on by one of my prisoners, I'd be pretty upset too.
>>
>>18309317
Have you tried Gray-Away?
>>
>>18311997
In other words, "I have evidence I could post here, but I have to go now. Sorry. I'm a fag."
>>
>>18315057
Nah would love to, but I don't own the pictures and reports those are property of conspiracyjoe and even though he lend me them to see he wouldn't be pleased to just give them to me. And about asking politely I have done so, many times even write it in binary as it's more likely they will understand but mean let's be honest there have a lot of times in which the ayys have shown no mercy at all and of course they should be a advanced society and stuff but I'm pretty sure there are assholes among them, about evidence the most shocking Polaroid was one of a guy naked chewing on something like a dried piece of ductape he was pretty beat up and didn't say a word according to Joe.
>>
>>18314165
Kek I get it, but no srsly same guy even same clothes and fixed gaze
>>
>>18309193
Protect yourself and your mind.

>pray for god for protection
>stay away from mind altering drugs

Then they cant touch you - or they lose intrest in you. Remember its a two way street, you are also making connection to them
>>
>>18309317
not that i am religious, or believe in anything religious, I have heard stories about people who brought up Jesus, and the Grey's left. Ask Jesus to help, or have a pic of the bro
Only thing I ever heard helping
>>
>>18315207
In deep meditation i started to pray for jesus and i felt as a entity left my body, beign unable to stay withinme as i prayed. IT was literally a crazy demon type entity, i remember it beign all crazy and screaming when it left

quite a suprise as i had meditated a shitton and it was only prayer to jesus and god that made that happen, made me a believer right there
>>
cream cheese...they hate cream cheese
>>
>>18309324
throw poo at them or just shit your pants
>>
You think whatever minor changes you can make to your house will stop a species of creatures who have mastered space travel enough to want to come to your house and take you away?
>>
File: BTFO.gif (2MB, 400x373px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.gif
2MB, 400x373px
>>18309367
>i am now imagining an intergalactic war where we are carpet bombing their homeworld with lego
>>
You need the master Jezus and a nice cat. Meditate about why those two and become immortal.
>>
>>18313735
>These include:

does getting punchy work?
>>
>>18316186
Sure, as long as you can avoid their highly advanced central nervous system control measures.
>>
>>18309437
where are you from? I know it's been a few days but I figured you might be lurking
You said you worked at Dunkings? You mean Dunkin' donuts? How old are you?
t. not fbi, just changes your reliability if you're a 50 year old american with shitty grammar who works at dunkin donuts
>>
>>18313735
so are they literally autistic
if an autist comes up to you and talks your ear off, your best bet to get them to leave isn't body language or hinting, just saying "I don't really want to talk right now" or "please leave"
lel
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.