[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I use tulpas in order to give myself multiple personality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: power-of-belief.jpg (110KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
power-of-belief.jpg
110KB, 960x768px
How do I use tulpas in order to give myself multiple personality "disorder".
>>
>>18308729
Daily threads on >>>/trash/
>>
>>18308729
>i want my life to be shitty and to be a burden on everyone that cares about me
>>
File: 1476657389138.jpg (78KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476657389138.jpg
78KB, 450x600px
>>18308729
If thou art like me, another forlorn soul, with no place to call thine own,

then show thy lady flame
>>
Why would you want that?
>>
>>18308847
I'm still trying to figure out why someone would touch a piece of cloth while wearing an iron gauntlet
>>
>>18308729
why
>>
hey, psychiatrist in residency here. to answer your question, there's really no way to "give" yourself multiple personality disorder unless you happen to be a prepubescent child, about age 7 or younger.
The mechanic behind Dissassociative Identity Disorder (the term 'multiple personality disorder' is something that people stopped using over 30 years ago) is that the personality is damaged by trauma before it is consitituent. Basically, when you're young, your personality is still developing, and is split into different parts. When severe childhood trauma happens, those parts adapt to the situations at hand and never really connect to one another, giving the child what is considered "multiple personalities."
For example, if you need to be able to sit completely quiet and still in the dark while your father sexually abuses you in order to prevent him from beating you afterwards, that personality might be "quiet karen." if you have to be able to pay attention in school, " studious susan." if you've been threatened by someone to pretend to be happy, "happy hannah."
most children have no coping skills for dealing with such large stressors at this point in time, so in order to adapt, some of them fragment themselves in order to try and compartmentalize it as best as they can (and sometimes end up staying stuck that way.)
from what I understand, unless you subscribe to the "thoughtform becoming real because you believe in it" theory (which i think is more than slightly bullshit,) any mention of people who claim to have given themselves dissassociative identity disorder either had a large predisposition to dissassociating in the first place (which really fucking sucks, my dude) or they've deluded themselves.
so no, fortunately not. most people with the disorder have comorbid depression, anxiety, ptsd, and other personality disorders therein, and, to a lesser degree psychotic disorders brought on by the trauma.
believe me, you're barking up the wrong tree.
>>
>>18308975
>>18308729
As someone with PTSD, DID, and Delusional Disorder I know first hand what it's like and I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy life is especially hard with DID

I remember once being called into work on a double shift, mid way I thirsty but one alter wanted to get soda, another wanted a specific brand of water, and yet another decided on chai tea. After about thirty minutes of internal arguing we came to the decision to get ALL of the drinks.

"Coming to" in a place you don't recognize and not knowing who you are is especially troubling.
>>
>>18308975
i didn't know smart people came on /x/
>>
>>18309054 i'd imagine theyre usually here, just lurking. i prefer the bullshit here to the swirling vortex of terror on /pol/
>>
>>18309054
There is a fine line between insanity and genius
(Note not all insane people are smart but all smart people are insane)
>>
>>18308729
tulpae and headmates are different things, but you could probably give yourself headmates by making your body an interface/gateway for spirital realms
read through all of this website: http://www.astraeasweb.net/plural/
>>18308975
>2017-1
>believing in psychiatry
>>
>>18308729
and these are the people i share air with...
>>
>>18309086

Stop this meme.
>>
File: 141317783987[1].png (305KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
141317783987[1].png
305KB, 512x512px
>>18309069
Can't you just imagine what it'll be like if Trump manages to actually win?
>>
>>18309408
You're right of course.

>>18309086
Smart people are usually boring. It's BRILLIANT people who are all a little bit insane.
>>
>>18309374
>tulpae
tulpas
>>
>>18309422
Can you imagine Trump personally posting there, tripcode and all?
>>
>>18308729
Stop glorifying mental illness you simple fuck
>>
>>18309007
Are you actually diagnosed by a professional with all of those? I find most who claim those are self diagnosed AKA full of bullshit. Not claiming you are, just wondering.
>>
>>18308729
Don't try. Trust me.
>>
Look up monarch programming much more effective if you ask me.
>>
>>18308729
>>18308975

Don't listen to this asshole. You wanna take a shitload of acid, drill a hole in your forehead while looking into a mirror.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.