[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello,Could i,somehow,talk to my guardian angel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

Hi /x/,i wanted to know if i could like talk to my guardian angel,if it's dangerous and how to speak to him if i can,and how many times i can speak to him per day for exemple ( i have a lot of question about him so if someone wants to hear them i can say them)
>>
>>18308155
How could i speak to my guardian angel
How many times could i speak to him per day?
Can i tell litterally everything to him? (could he be,like bored of me in a way?)
And if i speak to him a lot,could he like me more and be more effective in the future or even speak to me?
(sorry for my broken english)
(i'm relatively new to the paranormal world,i was always skeptical about this but someone and something changed my way of seeing things so i just want to know some things about guardian angels because i heard that they were the "good ones")
>>
My guardian angel only speaks Chinese :(
>>
>>18308155
There;s no such thing
>>
>>18308201
there is,i know that there is something or someone that guards you and can help you
>>
>>18308171
The best time to contact them is in the morning after a good nights sleep when you are alone . They dont like groups and prefer one on one. Try this evry day to speak to them with your intention of them talking back.
>>
>>18308190
Learn Chinese then

One day he will say watch out for that warr! You will think "war?" Then walk into a brick wall.
>>
>>18308220
Thanks,can i try everyday before bed too? (Or can i try the morning and before going to my bed?)
>>
I heard that i have to stimulate my chakras,is that real? and how to stimulate them? (and wtf is a chakra?)
>>
>>18308226
Yes if youve had some quiet time to calm yourself beforehand.
>>
>>18308224
Kek
>>
>>18308155
What happened to Android #17?
>>
>>18308631
As is revealed after the end of the fight, the real Android 17's psyche gives the Z Fighters a chance to destroy the super android, and both Android and Hell Fighter 17 in the process, by taking complete control of the body of Super 17 and powering up as Android 18 was launching shots of energy. This reveals to Goku that Super 17 cannot simultaneously move while absorbing energy, thus leaving him vulnerable to physical attacks. It is then that Goku uses the Super Dragon Fist technique to literally punch his way through Super 17, with the resulting hole rendering him unable to absorb the ensuing barrage of Kamehamehas, finally killing him.
>>
>>18308763
And he becomes an angel?
>>
File: 1470119830927.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470119830927.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18308763
Sounds dope
>>
>>18308763
DBGT is no longer canon you pleb
>>
>>18308776
Goku requested be revived, so i think he did id have to watch that episode he was human then
>>
It's easy to talk to a guardian angel. Just have lots of self destructive things happen in quick intervals. Eventually your guardian angel will tell you at night to fucking stop. Happened with me and now I feel like I've gotten in better terms with her. Plus the more fucked up the harm to yourself the more harm onto the angel. IB4 standos
>>
>>18310510
I fucked up a lot and I ended up being too much trouble for my guardian so she got replaced...
>>
>>18310510
i don't really wanna harm myself.. it's the absolute thing to do?
>>
>>18310747
No need for harm.
I don't really believe I have one, for I've never been saved.
But I know a christian woman, not religious to the point of crazy mind you, whom have said she has witnessed them.
She hasn't been destructive towards anyone or anything.
Basically, Just believe in them and maybe pray.
I don't believe and just give you info I've gotten from her.
inb4 took beito
>>
>>18310535
Same bro. Been through a couple different guides now lmao
>>
>>18310752
i've dodged death a few times i don't know if i had luck or if it's my guardian angel
>>
File: 200.gif (633KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
633KB, 267x200px
>>18308763
>>
File: 1474425009321.jpg (21KB, 198x223px) Image search: [Google]
1474425009321.jpg
21KB, 198x223px
>>18308763
>GT
>Canon
>>
I think the 'guardian angel' is just a projection of what some people call the 'higher self'.
>>
File: 1478138051731.gif (96KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1478138051731.gif
96KB, 248x203px
>>18308155
Speak to the holy spirit, guardian angels don't get involved directly unless it's something serious.
>>
i think guardian angels mean serious business. so if they suddenly appear before you, it means you just did some major shit that can't be undone.

have fun, Anon.
>>
>>18308218
What makes you so certain?
>>
>>18308155

You can speak to them all the time through prayer, Anon. They respond back in subtle ways because they can't just show up in all their glory, and start having a conversation. They're too badass because they wield the power of God's will. It would melt your brains into mush. Just pray and look for the signs.
>>
>>18308155
Of course. Channeling, OOBE, meditation - there are alot of ways to contact it.
>>
>>18312569
No they don't, they are guides, but people call them guardian angels for some fucking reason. Stop projecting your abrahamic bullshit into the occult, please, or I'll call Satan and he'll fuck you up.
>>
File: 1473473194927.png (2MB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1473473194927.png
2MB, 1000x1399px
i smoked a lot of pot for two years andd they started talking to me

but for the common man u could look into getting a piece of angelite
or celestite
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.