[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mythical lands, kingdoms and cities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: shambhalla.jpg (986KB, 2775x1349px) Image search: [Google]
shambhalla.jpg
986KB, 2775x1349px
Does anyone have any remotely useful information about mythical cities such as atlantis and shambhalla or lemuria. not about these in particular but any magical place that is rumored to exist somewhere. my aim is to one day gather enough info on all of these cities and find at least one and hopefully we can work togheter to find them.
>inb4 fantasy
nazis poured millions into these types of expeditions in the search for their "aryan race origins" and apparently happened upon interesting shit in asia looking for shambhalla and in antarctica
>>
>>18307999
Yes, they're not real. If they existed everybody would know about them already.
>>
>>18308053
not necessarily. there are many places that are kept secret that most people dont know about.
>>
b-bump
>>
yeah, there was a 1938 to 39 expedition to tibet to find the origins of aryans, they supposedly found lost cities. very interesting.
>>
>>18308363
yeah i know, i said that
>>
File: ancient dwarka.jpg (52KB, 640x321px) Image search: [Google]
ancient dwarka.jpg
52KB, 640x321px
>>18307999
Bumping for trips. To expand on your topic, perhaps this will please you: the fabled kingdom of Krishna - Dwaraka (Dwarka/Dvarka/etc.) - was discovered submerged off the current coast of India. Sorry for Ancient Aliens vid, but I was trying to find a decent summary to post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHFdtFWrXFM
>>
>>18307999
They are spiritual realms accessed through astral projection and meditation. Lemuria is about like a realm of water sound light and spirit. Its basically the dream world of water.
>>
I have nothing to add other than that this thread reminded me of this dope short story.
>>
File: Azores Plateau.gif (899KB, 1600x1018px) Image search: [Google]
Azores Plateau.gif
899KB, 1600x1018px
>>18307999
Atlantis: pic related. Read Graham Hancock's work.

tl;dr:
>huge ice sheet on North American tectonic plate held the Azores plateau above water through a see-saw effect
>post-ice age thaw of the ice sheets caused it to reach a new equilibrium underwater, possibly due to a meteor strike and flash-thawing
>>
File: MAP of Inner Earth .jpg (308KB, 538x552px) Image search: [Google]
MAP of Inner Earth .jpg
308KB, 538x552px
>>18307999
Shamballa: said to be at least 400 miles into the Earth which is extremely farther than we've been bale to reach yet so it's hard to prove or disprove. Certainly one of the less likely cities to exist due to the inner sun connected with the legend.
>>
>>18307999
Lemuria: Very likely refers to the area between China and Japan which was above sea level duing the ice age when nomads first settled Japan. It's now underwater but you can find remnants from the civilizations there. 0

See also: Doggerland. Avalon?
>>
>>18308053

Retard. Troy was once thought to be a mythical city until they managed to find it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.