[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are instincts so scary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: baphomet_evil.jpg (39KB, 263x350px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet_evil.jpg
39KB, 263x350px
Is it true, that if you were abused once as a child (especially by adults) your flight-or-fight mechanism is basically broken and predators subconsciously pick up on that and you draw abusers and narcissists to you like a magnet?

I've always found it bizarre how bullies automatically, like robots target the weakest humans. Instincts are really scary.
>>
>>18307972
A man wakes from a nightmare, his heart racing and his mind filled with fear and despair. He cannot remember his dream, but he cannot forget the feeling.
>>
>>18307972
>your flight-or-fight mechanism is basically broken and predators subconsciously pick up on that
Not really.
Childhood abuse can destroy your basic sense of trust, which in turn can fuck you up in all sorts of aspects.

>I've always found it bizarre how bullies automatically, like robots target the weakest humans
How is that bizarre?
And they dont "automatically" bully the weakling. They bully him, because he is the weakling. Bullies mostly have some sort of emotional issues themselves and establish dominance to feel strength and controle.
>>
>>18307972
i dont know, i was beaten alot as a kid

not bloody like a maniac hurt me

but... i feel like something else drawed me in, and to be honest i hate.

feeling over formality.
>>
>>18307972
but are those that were beat really so hopeless? need die or work too hard to even bother repairing? who cares though right? they can't love?

<3
>>
Well when you're mistreated a lot of psychological shit gets turn inside out. I knew a girl who's parents punished her by making her sit on a chair out in the back yard, naked for hours. She was a agoraphobic by the time I knew her, and associated being outside a building on vehicle for extended periods with negative shit.

The mind is a really fragile thing in young kids, and damaging or mis-conditioning it will create fucked up adults.

Fuck, I work with a girl that I was into until I knew her better. She grew up in a home where she was allowed to physically fight her siblings for just about anything, and now she's got no problem taking a swing at someone for something as simple as a can of soda. It's pretty fucked.
>>
>>18308225
until you knew her better?

what stopped it? and why share the story like shes just the past
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.