[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weegee Board Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: lentaweegee.jpg (39KB, 526x349px) Image search: [Google]
lentaweegee.jpg
39KB, 526x349px
Anyone ever has had scary experience with Weegee Bard?
>>
File: Ouija.png (190KB, 998x2517px) Image search: [Google]
Ouija.png
190KB, 998x2517px
fucking spoopy
>>
One time I touched a stingray and my jaw dislocated
>>
I actually played with one for the first time on Halloween last week.

>Me and my two friends (let's call them E and S) go to a nearby lake that's known to be haunted and the site of several murders to play with a ouija board there
>what_could_possibry_go_wrong.mp3
>we find a small picnic area nearby the bridge, where we can hear people.
>comforting to know that we're not the only ones there.
>we break out the ouija board.
>is anybody there?
>planchette points to yes
>what's your name?
>"HQBX"
>uhhh ok?
>are those your initials?
>"yes"
>xhow did you die?
>"WITHRESD"
>at this point we're creeped out.
>the planchette keeps pointing at random letters until it points to my friend E.
>he asks why it's pointing at him.
>the planchette then starts pointing to the letters of his name, but not necessarily spelling it out.
>it then stops at the letter V
>we wait for five minutes and get no reply
>we say goodbye and end the session.

Cont.
>>
>>18308103
Cont.

>wait a few minutes for next session
>S lights some sage.
>we go again
>I ask if anybody is there
>planchette points to yes.
>what's your name?
>planchette points to the letter B.
>are you a friendly spirit?
>"yes"
>are you a man?
>stays on yes.
>how did you die?
>planchette moves to letters H and I and then moves to T (HIT)
>S asks "hit as in a mob hit?"
>"no"
>hit by a car?
>points to yes.
>was it an accident?
>"yes"
>did they catch the guy who did it?
>"yes"
>did you know him?
>"yes"
>did he hate you?
>at this point our session in interrupted by a trio of swag fags asking for a lighter.
>S gives them his lighter
>they start getting all excited about us playing with a ouija board.
>finally they leave.
>B are you still there?
>planchette moves to goodbye.
>we say thank you and goodbye.
>I'm a little unsatisfied because my friends don't want to continue.
>I convince them to try again.
>we ask if anyone else is there.
>wait a few moments
>planchette moves to B
>are we bothering you?
>"yes"
>thank you and goodbye.

We're gonna play with it again on a full moon.
>>
File: weegee_bard.jpg (278KB, 647x872px) Image search: [Google]
weegee_bard.jpg
278KB, 647x872px
>>18307937
>Weegee Bard
>Weegee BARD
>WEEGEE BARD
>>
File: Weegee_the_famous.jpg (14KB, 220x207px) Image search: [Google]
Weegee_the_famous.jpg
14KB, 220x207px
Can I buy a Luigi Board from a witch or a vegan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15nNY7uofNw
>>
File: Ouija.png (77KB, 846x487px) Image search: [Google]
Ouija.png
77KB, 846x487px
>>18307937
>>
tried using it three times. shit dont work. maybe because i have the cheap store bought one.
>>
>>18309680
>so your 'spirits' can be fooled with a blindfold?
See here he is under a false assumption that 'spirits' are omnipotent like God. At this point we can assume he is an atheist because he has a Christian worldview he is constantly trying to disprove.
>>
>>18307937
There is a museum for spirit boards in Philadelphia, I think. It's part of an antique auction house. Here exists a collection of hundreds of used spirit boards all housed in the same building. And the planchetes are kept in a separate building because bringing a planchette into that room is like dropping that plutonium ball into a reactor core. Incredibly exciting.

You should go there.
>>
>>18309736
So in the case for a soul they include people who are born blind who have visions of surrounding areas when they're put under and you're saying spirits can't do the same? Fuck outta here, that's a copout.
>>
>>18309736
I think you're just fucking mad that he made a fool of those people and you're a retard for believing in this shit, to be quite honest
>>
Why are you on /X/ then if you don't believe?
>>
>>18310472
I am on /x/ to discuss about strange happenings.
I am not on /x/ to discuss a fictional story writen by a teen about what he wishes would happen when he plays with his board game, or to hear about what "totally happened and was totally not a prank played on him by his friends because he is a gulible fuck"
>>
>>18307937
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15nNY7uofNw
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.