[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spell to have someone contact you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: index.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
5KB, 225x225px
does anyone know of a spell that will have someone contact you, like any old spell will do
>>
>>18307623
i have a seven point geometric shape that will do the trick

a phone number nigga
>>
File: callbackoncellphone.jpg (65KB, 763x586px) Image search: [Google]
callbackoncellphone.jpg
65KB, 763x586px
>>
>>18307628
sure 17075927579 what are you going to do
>>
>>18307623
Dwell really intently on the person you want to contact you for as long as you see fit.
The best time to get this message across is at night while the person is most likely asleep.
Concentrate on it while lying in bed before you fall asleep, this also works for other things as well think of what you want to tell them as if you were talking directly to them.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 206x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 206x144px
Pick up your magic talking rock and invoke him
(Have you tried calling? Try again.)
>>
File: taylor-swift-jennfer-lopez.jpg (89KB, 658x634px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-jennfer-lopez.jpg
89KB, 658x634px
>>18307623
1. go to a parking lot
2. use your keys to write your cell phone number onto every car

guaranteed someone will call you
>>
>>18308136
This will work. Have you ever heard anyone say they were just thinking of you when you called them? Happens all the time
>>
>>18307623
The love spell in that other thread wasn't enough, you need someone to help you every fucking step of the way?
This is what happens when you give an inch /x/, we'll have all of /adv/ in here by Monday if this keeps up.
>>
>>18308214
Yes that's the idea it's more of a positive reinforcement thing, more so trying to influence the outcome of something subconsciously.
>>
>>18308221
Love spell?
Do you have a link? For scientific purposes, of course.
>>
>>18307623
>>18307628
>>18307669
>>18308136
>>18308214
>>18308242
>>18309972
Jesus Christ guys, get out more. If you want to talk to someone fucking be assertive and go for it and not just wait for them to call you. Stop being pussies.
>>
>>18307623
>like an old spell will do...baka
*whispers* I'm not even black Nigga!(/endwhispers)
>>
>>18307623
For fucks sake, say something of substance, tell us what the hell you want and be more detailed.
Also, I think the spell you are looking for is 'a phone'.
>>
I do know a way, but its not a spell, but a psychic technique. That being said you gotta do the pre reqs just like for magic so yeah. Just connect and inject. Easy peasy.
>>
>>18310185
ok my gf blocked me and i cant really contact her at all, and stop with the phone shit, already tryed that. shes ignoreing me too, shes getting the messeges but is not replieing to them, its been like a day

>>18310476
ok well tell me what i have to do?
>>
>>18308136
tryed this before too, is there some trick to it?
>>
>>18307623
I have a pretty solid spell, works like charm every time.
>sit down and think about the person and why you wanna contact them
>pick up the phone and call them
>ask for a meet up cause phone can be a bit awkward at relating emotions
Or if you don't know the number
>go up on facebook
>find the person
>message him/her
Like how fucking neat is that. You live in the 21st century faggot, it's not like you have to send a fucking note tied to a pigeon.
>>
>>18310710
dude i would love to do that but she has me blocked on her phone and i cant meesse her on facebook. she dident block me but i cant maessege her
>>
>>18310731

this goes deeper man,

stop thinking/cathecting her for a moment. if you can imagine the next few weeks or even months without her really, and reduce all want to absolutely nothing-- she'll contact you for sure

Desperation is a 50/50 coin toss for life and death situations, it sucks with something like this.

Real magic doesn't need "spells" it just needs you to trick nature, and nature doesn't like the weak
>>
>>18310755

tldr: be a douche, don't just pretend. There's a reason why they get all the girls, and it's in the law of karma

doesn't make you happy though
>>
>>18310755
i can try doing this but its going to be hard forsure, do you have any tips?
>>
>>18310778

will yourself to know you can move on

live as if you never met, date someone new, your love never existed

you'll produce enough reverse polarity to pull her back

it's risky, though. you might end not wanting her after all, which is well-- life
>>
>>18307623
Are you fucking for real motherfucker?
You gotta need a fucking magik spell to someone call you back?
Get the fuck outta here
>>
>>18310786
man thats hard you know, when she has a part of me. im just frustrated and sad its hard to focus
>>
>>18310792
i wouldent ask for a spell i dont need wtf
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.