[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's This Weird Guy In My Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Deathguard.jpg (201KB, 1600x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Deathguard.jpg
201KB, 1600x1140px
He's been around for the past five nights.
I've never really had to turn to /x/ for any sort of help, but this is getting very, VERY out of hand. This isn't a physical demon or something, he's just this sort of force that interferes with my dreams. A recurring event is that he'll always wear a brown jacket/trenchcoat, and he'll always be wearing shades (except for one night, more on this later).
This may be autistic, but I want to put a log here of what's been going on:

Tuesday, Nov 1
-Driving down a road on a high mountain-like area, family in car. Talking about random dream shit, something about breakfast. Sky turns pitch black with no moon or stars. Man appears in front of the car with brown trenchcoat and black shaded glasses. Content look. Car begins to drive off cliff furiously, man watches as we fall and I wake up.
Wednesday, Nov 2
-In a snowy field. Talking to a real life friend of mine, female. As we walk, man appears in a thicker jacket. Sky turns completely off again; female friends slips in the ice and lands head-first, cracking a hard gash in her head. Man smiles at me. I wake up.
Thursday, Nov 3
-In a supermarket getting food. Aisles are never ending, store never has a back wall. Some sort of Christmas sale is happening. Looking behind me, the aisles are built in the back too, providing no end. Begin to locate an exit, but instead, find the man. He gives a grin. The store's fire alarm triggers, power is cut. People flee in terror. The man disappears as a fire begins to start, catching a woman and her child for whatever fate. I wake up in terror.
(Cont.)
>>
Friday, Nov 4
-In a snowy void. Sky is pitch black. Everybody who died before is in front of me; my family, my friend, the woman and her child, and a few others that I don't recognize. The man stands face-to-face with me. For the first time, he's angry. He speaks; voice is deep and masculine, almost soothing to listen to.
"Have you broken yet?"
-I wake up in a panic attack. Nosebleed imminent.
Saturday, Nov 5
-Dream is me on the red carpet getting some sort of award. Man is in the paparazzi. He does nothing. I wake up soon after slightly more relieved.

I want help, /x/. I feel like having him around is starting to damage my real life, and I don't want to sleep tonight. Is there any info or advice you can give me about supernatural dream spirits? OP pic unrelated.
>>
File: 1474307773841.jpg (202KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474307773841.jpg
202KB, 960x960px
"The Man in the Hat" and "The Man in the Coat" are very real and have visited many of us. There are books written entirely consisting of people's encounters with him. Myself and my father included. Look into preparing some psychic barriers for your dreamworld and material self.
>>
>>18307314
This is what happens when you allow forces (spiritual or not) to invade your dreamscape.
Unprotected, unguarded, undefended
You must not forget that your dreamscape is yours to control. You are allowing the dream to define you, like a movie and you are the viewer, or something on autopilot.

Even with cruise control, you have to steer. If you let go, you will crash. To arms! Kill the foreign invader who has taken refuge in your dreamscape. He is in your space now. You can kill him, trap him, defeat him. Cages, guns, elaborate mazes. Confuse him, damage him. BREAK HIM INSTEAD.
>>
>>18307351
This doesn't sound like him... The hat man... I think you've encountered a rogue demon pretending to be a shadow person or perhaps a bored 5th realm entity. If you're really worried you can seek help from an eldritch. They're pretty good at dealing with rogues like this. Just don't let him know your true name or get ahold of your tulpa (if you have either) and you should be fine. Make a satchel with lemon balm and thyme leavesa and hang it next to you when you sleep. It should help ward off the dreams too.

Cheers, mate.
>>
So what does this have to do with wolf blood?
>>
>>18307351
As it seems, this particular anomaly doesn't seem to be threatening. Just a sort of support for another bad thing to happen.

>>18308299
The thing is, I can't seem to wake up until his "turn ends", or until the event he causes happens. An exception was made on the fifth night, however, where I was in control.

>>18308774
No tulpas, thankfully. My name came up in some dreams, so I believe he knows about my being. Going to try the lemon balm/thyme leaf treatment and see if that particular enchantment works.

>>18308813
No wolf blood involved.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.