[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ciphertext

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Found thouse weird pages in my basement.. can you help me to de-code them or somthing? i think it is - monoalphabetic substitution cipher.
>>
the other page
>>
>>18307227
>Found thouse weird pages in my basement
Look, it's good you're trying to make some new content, but that is the most over-used hack way to start a mystery.

>i think it is - monoalphabetic substitution cipher.
And man, that is hammer to the head unsubtle.

You might want to think of http://www.reddit.com/r/ARG/ it's made for these kind of first attempt at trying at make a mystery postings.
>>
no, really!
i just want to know what it says.. can you help me or not?
>>
>>18307345
fuck off rper
>>
>>18307227
>Found thouse weird pages in my basement.. can you help me to de-code them or somthing? i think it is - monoalphabetic substitution cipher.

I would try but im not that smart sorry
>>
Why didn't you at least hand write it on yellowed paper

0/10
>>
Now during this time shahrajad had borne king shahriyar three sons. On the thousand first night, when she had ended the tale of ma’jruf, she rose and kissed the ground before him, saying: ‘great king, for a thousand and oen nights i have been recounting to you the fables of past ages and the legends of ancient kings. May i make so bold as to crave a favour of your maxesty?”
Epilogue, tales from the thousand and ooe nights

i don't know what i expected
>>
>>18309438
How'd you get to there if you don't mind me asking? I thought it was a simple Caesar cipher but I either did or thought wrong.
>>
>>18309674
Not that guy, but here's a very useful site:
http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/

For substitution problems, you can just type it into the "Crypto Solver" and it will almost always find a solution.
>>
I think we need to find a key to solve that cipher so look for a keyword or a sentence from where u found that cipher and post it over here .
>>
give me a few min, I think I know how this is ciphered
>>
>>18311069
nvm I don't know....
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.