[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General - Teawitch Appreciation Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 47

File: 1474655385397.jpg (96KB, 499x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474655385397.jpg
96KB, 499x480px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18304117
>>
first
>>
What happened to Chiron? Did he get a gf?
>>
File: choa and a sandwich.jpg (211KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
choa and a sandwich.jpg
211KB, 1152x2048px
>>
>>18306137
Yeah.... Didn't work out though... Long story.
>>
Can I get a reading about whether I should pursue what Im thinking about right now in terms of education? 18 f sp
>>
>>18306156

choa? in my /div/? who are you?!
>>
>>18306169
astral shitposting is the future my dude
>>
>>18306183

i'll see you in /kpg/ later <3
>>
Will he come home soon? I've tried to be the reasonable one, and I've been casting for it (ceremonial magick), but sleeping in this bed alone every night is a great way to start losing hope.
Me: 21, female, scorpio
Him: 22, male, pisces
>>
Just in case you are still around
>>18306216
>>
Someone doing readings?
>>
File: 1478141663535.png (312KB, 441x537px) Image search: [Google]
1478141663535.png
312KB, 441x537px
Could someone please do me a single card reading?
Preferably yes or no.
>>
>>18306244

>Two of Swords

Not yet.
>>
>>18306225

Will he come around?
>>
>>18306251
Could you do a simple one card for me as well? It'll help to handle a certain situation I'm in.

If yes, then did S turn into an asshole because he got whitewashed/assimilated?
>>
File: 1477933178261.jpg (34KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1477933178261.jpg
34KB, 550x512px
>>18306251
Thanks a lot, New.
Btw if the question was, Am I X?
Would the answer still be negative?
>>
Anybody wanna give me a reading on the sexy guy at the gym?

Like, would we be compatible?
>>
>>18306258

>Eight of Pentacles

Something from the past caught up? There was a build up for this moment but i can't see too much with just one card and frankly i don't know if i understand the question.

Hope it helped i guess.
>>
Is anyone reading? Im kind of lost. My entire.life has crumbled in the last 6 months. Depression led to lost job which led to the people i was closest to abandoning me. Will my family ever care about me again? What about her specifically....does she, will she care ever again? Please let me know what information i need to provide. Thank you, from the bottom of my shattered heart.
>>
>>18306277
you doing full reads senpai?
:^)
>>
>>18306277
It does, thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18306271

>Am i X

It really depends but for mos questions the answer would be no.

>>18306253

Sigh... Alright will do a few readings i need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that'd describes how you feel right now

Don't expect much, i will probably make them short.

Hope I can help
>>
>>18306294

Not a problem anon, glad it helped.

>>18306288

For dubs, sure I need
>>18306300
>>
>>18306300

I was just looking for a simple 1 card pull senpai but sure, I'll give the deets.

F
Sag
Will he come around?
incredulous
>>
>>18306300
male
gemini
general reading
stressed

finally a read from NewHelp :^)
every time i ask you dissapear, sometimes for months
>>
>>18306300
Male
Cancer
How will it end?
Ensnared

Thank you so much for this
>>
>>18306300
Female
Cancer
18.. more or less
Calm
Is this guy into me? He's not someone I'd consider dating, I'd just be surprised if he was interested. No need for a long one. It's only curiousity,
>>
>>18306300
This>>18306283
Is me.

Male. Sag. Sad.
>>
>>18306273>>18306300
Female
Pisces
Content
>>
>>18306300
Male
Capricorn
Will they help me in achieving my dreams?
>>
>>18306315
Forgot the word
Insecure
>>
>>18306300
Female, Aquarius.
Why am I so lost with myself.
Word: its fucking hot in my room and idk how to put it into one word besides hot. So im hot right now.
>>
>>18306300
Male
Leo
Will I be sucessful in achieving my current goal?
Satisfied
>>
>>18306311

>Dubs deserve priority

I hope you are not asking about me girl ;^]

>Page of Wands Reversed
>Queen of Wands Reversed

You scare him. He probably thinks you are either a long shot, too young or... Well let's say that's some girls can use their looks to get what they want.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18306305

>Three of Cups
>King of Pentacles

Definetly yes. He probably likes being around you.
>>
>>18306300
Female
Scorpio
Will he come home?
Depressed.
>>
>>18306300
F
Cap
Will I see him soon
Sleepy
>>
>>18306339

It was more like "is he ever going to change", but thanks for the cards.
>>
Male
PIsces
Will I get another job soon?
pretty satisfied
>>
>>18306306
>Disapear for months

Hah, and i was just thinking of disappearing again

>Five of Swords
>Three of Pentacles
>Seven of Swords
>Ten of Wands

Ouch, troubles at work anon? Or some social group?

If not it will happen in the near future, it is adviced to cut this group off, you might be at risk of being betrayed and the wise thing would be to think for yourself right now.

If things are left unchanged you will end up stressed and overburdened.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18306347

Oh well i didn't understand the query... I think i still don't haha.

Hope the cards are good enough. Good luck
>>
>>18306351
>male
>Virgo
>general reading

A little bit of direction if you can NewHelp.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18306310

>The Hermit
>Emperess Reversed

Unrequited love I fear, you will however learn from this experience and be more mature and prepared for the next one. It will change you for good.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18306351
dont really have problems with people at shcool ot some social group
the reason im stressed is the work load :/
>>
File: 1418183856486.jpg (798KB, 674x867px) Image search: [Google]
1418183856486.jpg
798KB, 674x867px
>>18306328
>I hope you are not asking about me girl ;^]
kek.. Not this time

>You scare him.
Oops
>long shot
Maybe
>too young
We're the same age, but yeah maybe if he's into milfs or those who are at least legal drinking age.
>Well let's say that's some girls can use their looks to get what they want.
I'd say this is most likely..

Thanks for the reading
>>
>>18306314
Also he's been on my mind like crazy.
>>
I keep dreaming of plane crashes and im seeing planes in odd places in waking life. If one of you could do a wellness check of the state of society in the next coming weeks i would very much appreciate.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-06-01-29-50.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-06-01-29-50.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>18306312

Sorry to hear you are having such a bad time anon.

You will get better, fear not.

The issues you are having are bigger in your head than in reality.

Keep in mind there is a reason for everything that has happen, mere bad luck was not involved. You will benefit for learning from your mistakes.

Try not rushing to conclusions (seems like one of the reasons you are where you are) and celebrate the things you still have in life. This torment is going to end soon and you will grow from it.

Accept any help you can get, specially from your family and friends. They will be there for you to support you emotionally and perhaps even financially.

In the end i see you overcoming your fears.

>Will she

I can't tell if she will forgive you but there is going to be a serious talk. If it doesn't goes well try to look for a good closure.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18306373
Thanks
>>
>>18306385

Thanks for the feedback. I guess my interpretation was off... seemed like work but i didn't considered school... Guess I am getting old for this kek.

Again thanks for the feedback, helps me to improve :)

Also since it's school related then you will manage to succed on it, no doubt about it.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>18306412
Hey thank you. I appreciate it. I try to maintain perspective but everyday hurts, it's been tough. It's nice to hear that we will talk again, but that seems unlikely from where I sit. When you lose the people you love the most without explanation it has a way of coloring things in pessimism. Again, though, thank you for the reading.
>>
File: weed community.jpg (20KB, 351x338px) Image search: [Google]
weed community.jpg
20KB, 351x338px
FUCKIN OATH, CUNTS. YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS. TIME FOR DRUNK+HIGH 1 CARD READINGS. WHOM WANTS ONE, POST A QUERY WITH ANY INFO YOU FEEL NECESSARY.
>>
>>18306392
>Not this time

O///O

>I'd say this is the more likely

I don't want to go to jail but you sound a hottie anon, i would be scared too :^]
>>
>>18306432
Is he going to start putting forth an effort?
Female
>>
>>18306432
male
gemini
reading about my grades at the end of semester pls, im in uni
>>
>>18306432
Alright. I will bite.

Why do they all have so much animosity toward me?

Info: Sagittarius, oldfag
>>
>>18306432
Male
Capricorn
Will I study where i want to?
>>
>>18306437
Five of Swords, sources say: probably fuckin' not. He's running from something, maybe you, maybe just overall life stress and anxiety. Probably a lil bitch.

NO REFUNDS
>>
>>18306432
Female, 19, Aquarius.
Song: hungry like the wolf hueee by duran duran.

Why am I so lost with myself.
>>
>>18306432

will i finally find a bf next year?
female obviously
>>
>>18306314

>Four of Pentacles
>Ace of Wands

Wait no longer, approach him. There is mutual interest and a relationship with him wouldn't be a bad idea actually, although I have a feeling it might be a bit tiresome but he doesn't strike me as someone with bad intentions.

Regardless, if you are interested youbshoukd make the first move.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18306439

I drew the nine of cups. This means you'll make it. I see you doing more than adequate, you'll pass everything. Not necessarily with a 100 average, but you'll do just fine anon. Don't hit the partying too hard, study where you can, and everything will end up A-OK!

NO REFUNDS
>>
>>18306450
Thanks!
>>
Female
Gemini
Has everything that I've been believing in true? Will everything get better between me and him? Both questions are separate and not connected.
I don't even know, neutral probably. Sorry, friend.
>>
Well since there is another reader around, I'd say i am good for today.

As always hope i helped.
>>
>>18306432

is he possessed?
>>
>>18306432
Does he have feelings for me?
F, cap..he is a gemini
>>
>>18306432
Female
One card to describe my next bf?
>>
File: 1132466.jpg (59KB, 320x312px) Image search: [Google]
1132466.jpg
59KB, 320x312px
>>18306432
How do I help C come to the realizations he needs to make?

>>18306436
>I don't want to go to jail but you sound a hottie anon, i would be scared too :^]
Thank you :3 It's okay, I wouldn't let the partyvan take you away.
>>
>>18306455
Thanks!

:D
>>
>>18306444
Knight of Swords, Reversed. I sense a lot of cruelty and mal intention. Either it's you, which means you need to fuckin' tone it down a bit, or it's them and you need to back the fuck away. Probably them. Find better friends. The kind you can sink tinnies with and punch darts with. The kind that'd have your back in combat.
>>
>>18306457
Thanks bro
I wouldn't ask for a refund anyway
>>
>>18306474
I have done nothing. But youre spot on, its been months of inexplicable cruelty toward me. Ive been trying to get the fuck away....but it's family, nit m8s. Its been a difficult time. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18306432
Male
Pisces
Will I find a new job before the month's end?
Feeling worried
>>
>>18306448
Ten of Wanderoos. Absolutely, but it's gonna be fuckin' mad hard, cunt. Like, a real test. A challenge of your morals or something. FUCK.

NO REFUNDS
>>
>>18306451
Queen of Swords. You just have to stop focusing on other people's fuckin shit. You're gonna have to find that inner strength. I can tell you you will find it but you're not even looking. Stop putting up with some other motherfucker's problems and unfuck yourself.

NO REFUNDS
>>
(enters the thread jacking my giant fucking cock) (whips it around and slams it on the table, snapping it in half) hey fuckers, who wants to trade
>>
>>18306432
Whats my next relationship like
>>
>>18306495
[teleports behind you]
Psh... nothin personnel, kid!

Yes thanks I'm doing drunk/high 1 cards so I'll trade.
>>
>>18306495
Sure. What chu need
>>
>>18306432
Is L ever gonna talk to me again?
>>
File: 1477782395778.jpg (253KB, 499x618px) Image search: [Google]
1477782395778.jpg
253KB, 499x618px
>>18306483
Thanks, man.
>>
>>18306452
Page o Cups, Reversed. FUCK. I can see someone coming into your life. Idk if he's your type at all, one of those androgynous types, real seductive but also real fuckin' on the line. Probably bisexual. If you're about that, go for it. If not, it's gonna be a wild ride either way, he seems rad as hell.
>>
>>18306498
OH FUCK when did you get there.... you being of pure power...... (reaches for my sword) maybe....... too powerful.....

what you want read, friendo? how bout you whip a card outta that deck about the game project i've currently got cracking in my head. will it go well?

>>18306499
hey pally. i'd really dig a reading about my next relationship. i'm what the lads would call a thirsty fuck.

how bout you? what chu needing?
>>
>>18306466
Four of Cups, Reversed. Oh absolutely. Not by a demon or anything severe, but certainly by either drugs or materialism. Vanity and appearances obsess him. He's definitely trying to fill a hole in himself, and is seeking out ways to do it.
>>
I will do 2-5 reads.

I'm tired but I want to give back.

None of that stupid shit that you only need common sense for to know. Meditate if that's the case.

Just tell me what you'd like to know.
I read for well being/what's best for you, not what you want to happen.

I don't need your gender/sign/name.

I do tarot, so try to ask appropriately. IE: no yes/no, this/that, what does he look like kind of stuff.
>>
>>18306495

Yo quiero
>>
>>18306517
How can I prepare myself to achieve my dreams?
>>
>>18306515
>>18306499
Yo. I'd just like to know if I'll be traveling in the near future.
>next relationship
You got it
>>
>>18306517

Love general
>>
>>18306517
female/cancer/Mia
Where can I find my most long term desirable path?
>>
>>18306517
I need a reading.

When will I find a stable job?
Or will I find one anytime soon?

I'm out of money and don't know how I'll pay rent and food next month.
>>
>>18306512

lel, thank you no refunds. that almost sounds like someone i know already. have a goodnight mang
>>
>>18306517
I need my family back. What's up with them? Why are they being so cruel? Will my cousins ever care again? My uncle? My father?
>>
>>18306522
I pulled on what you can do right now to help you towards your long term goal.

For that I pulled Ten of Wands. There might be obstacles/burdens/hardships you're facing or about to face. Take them on. Don't be intimidated. You can handle it. It will be hard and you will get tired but you can carry them.

That's what's good for now. Don't shy away from something that's good for you just because it seems hard. If it seems like it will help your soul, do it.
>>
>>18306515
Doing this one next so I don't forget. Sorry it's out of order but if you don't like that you can fuckin ask for a trade like an anime character next time.

The Lovers, Reversed. I see that it's gonna take you a while to get it perfect. Initially your abilities will be lacking, but as you work, it's gonna get better. You'll be able to realize the idea as long as you press forward.
>>
>>18306531
I don't know your situation, but what's best for you in actions right now in love is to stay strong.

You got Strength.

If there's someone in your life you can rely on or needs your support, embrace them. Be there or let them be there. Whichever of those two roles you fit into.
>>
>>18306515
Also, gimmie a read on my birthday and what's in store for me that whole weekend.
>>
>>18306515
>next relationship
>King of Cups, Queen of Swords, The Tower, Wheel of Fortune, Ace of Pentacles.
Wew. She's gonna be a cold one. You'll be excited. You'll invest emotionally, she'll be a bit distant. I don't see the QoS as someone who would cheat, so you don't need to worry about that. Personally, I think she's the last Queen that would cheat. You're not going to dig that she's so cold. Eventually it's going to really disturb you, and you'll probably end up having some sort of confrontation about it, but in this situation, I see the WoF as a turn for the better, and there will be a chance for the relationship to start improving from there, with the Ace of Pentacles. It still won't be particularly romantic, but it'll be a little more honest and grounded. She won't leave you wondering so much. An Ace of Pentacles could also mean that you end up breaking it off completely, but you'll be relieved and ready to move on.
Any questions?
>>
>>18306535
>I don't need your gender/sign/name.
kek.. Just ignore that first part
>>
>>18306546
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18306537
:\ I'm sorry you're going through a tough time.

What I pulled for you doesn't help. I pulled for what you could do to best help your finances, but the card is Eight of Swords.

Which is someone who is in a tough spot and can't really see what's going on. You might have to wait it out until you can see what's going on/a way out.

In other words, it's something you'll have to figure out on your own.
>>
>>18306541
What happened? It sounds like there's a huge back story to this with a lot of knots and tangles. Families don't generally just dump people.

>>18306560
If you see me again, I'd love feedback on how you're doing. I hope you fall in stride and reach your goals. :) Then you can make new goals and keep the journey going.
>>
>>18306555
>Those trips

Thanks bro, sorry for not clarifying that I am single and with no one in the horizon...

But strength is as good as it gets on my situation haha.

Thanks again!
>>
>>18306563
Oh damn...guess I better start shaking things around.

Another question if possible

Will Stasha stop talking to me if she finds out I slept with Chen?
>>
File: 1469302998263.jpg (19KB, 236x232px) Image search: [Google]
1469302998263.jpg
19KB, 236x232px
>>18306432
When does it end
Life has taken much longer than I was ever prepare for
>>
>>18306432
Will I find a partner soon?
>>
>>18306567
I was going to put a disclaimer to be diligent if you didn't have anyone.

In that case, just hold firm the relationships you do have. Realize you're not alone.

>>18306568
I'm not doing that reading. Sorry. That sounds like some highschool drama right there.

I'd suggest you remove yourself from unnecessary drama as it's usually a distraction from actual well being.

Side journeys are great, but you want them to add to your life and not take away. If you think something will set you back, don't do it.
>>
>>18306566
Yeah. Idk. I kinda went into it above, earlier, but i feel like i need more guidance. Basically i moved to a new place, had some family here. We became very close over the course of a year. Spent lots of time together, etc. I was diagnosed with severe depression this spring. By the time i realized what was happening, it was too late. It began to affect my work. I lost my jobbecause of this in June. My family literally just stopped talking to me. Through other family members i learned that they thought i threw away my career, betrayed my trust and made things up about me. No one has talked to me in months. My own father.told everyone around here that i wasnt worth the effort if i got into trouble, i.e. financial etc. Thats the gist.
>>
File: CsxUcw2WEAA_U2F.jpg (23KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
CsxUcw2WEAA_U2F.jpg
23KB, 540x304px
>>18306524
>heart of the matter: five of wands
>the opposing factor: queen of pentacles
>root cause: the chariot
>known influence: judgement
>past influence: the hierophant
>new circumstances: the magician
>yourself: three of wands reversed
>surrounding environment: nine of cups
>guidance: queen of wands reversed
>outcome: page of pentacles

wowza, with that chariot card smack dab in the root cause spot, it really is apparent you've got an itching to get out and see the world. neato! that's great, it's wonderful to travel. you ever seen kino no tabi? it's a wonderful show about a traveler, give it a go sometime. but anyway, back to your reading.

it feels like you're trying to rush into things without planning things through. you got your funds secure? how about your game plan once you actually get out into the world? where are you gonna stay? who's gonna take care of your place of residence while you're gone? those kind of things. maybe you're just so starry eyed at the opportunity of traveling that you're neglecting to look at the more boring details.

however, with the magician card in the new circumstances spot, you can turn all this around. you have the power to take all that boring planning junk by the horns and get 'er done.

just so long as you take the time to plan ahead, and be extra thorough about it, then heck yeah! you'll get to go on traveling. i'm rooting for you.

>>18306557
neato. thanks. honestly, whenever i draw my own cards for that query, i get similar ones, saying that they're gonna be pretty cold and distant. appreciated, pal!
>>
>>18306580
It just seems awfully harsh considering how close we had become. Its cut me to my very core. I just want to fix it.
>>
>>18306467
Ace of Wandos. I see a beginning of something important in your life. Probably, I can't say for sure it's romantic love, but it's certainly something. Be prepared for some kind of change or at least journey.

NO REFUNDS
>>
>>18306578

Will do! Thanks again for the reading :)
>>
>>18306587
Thanks, bud. Ya crazy, but in a good way.
>>
>>18306580
That's a very difficult situation to be in and I'm sorry it's happening to you. :(

Instead of worrying about your family, as hard as I know it must be, focus on yourself. You're what's important right now.

Abandonment isn't easy and it may affect you for the rest of your life if they don't come around, but you can't force people to understand what they don't know.

Focus on surrounding yourself with people that contribute positively to your life and take care of yourself.

Your family may come back around but they may not.

It's really hard to accept and deal with. :( I've been there and sometimes I'm still there. I really hope there are other people in your life you can lean on in this difficult time.

Stay strong and worry about YOU first. Everyone else is second while you heal.
>>
>>18306468

Knight of Wands, Reversed. He's one frustrated motherfucker. He's trying to make waves and he's just getting fucking tripped up at every turn. Fuck, you're probably gonna stay in the mutual friendzone for a while despite both of you not wanting to because neither of you are willing to sack up and admit feelings. Don't be that guy.

NO REFUNDS
>>
>>18306583
>Kino no Tabi
Thanks! I'll check it out. I've been looking for a new animu.
Thanks! Seems about right. My ability to travel depends totally on my partner, but there are some financial issues in the way right now, but it's sort of...our thing, our bond, etc.. you don't think QoP could mean...another woman? Or could she represent a the huge financial barrier we face? The second scenario seems more likely. I hope I'm not being paranoid. :(
>>
Goodnight everyone.

>>18306580
:(( And for you I just want to give you hugs. I've always had my grandpa but outside of that I've had to deal with a lot of abandonment and and I know how much you must be hurting right now.
Part of me I think will always have this feeling of being alone and disconnected but then there are times where I connect with others and feel apart of the world again.

Stay strong please.
>>
>>18306592
Thanks. I appreciate it.
>>
>>18306583
>>18306603
Also, I'm 100% sure the Magician is my partner. I pull the Magician a lot for him. Mostly because he's juggling a lot of responsibilities, but he still tries to please me.
>>
>>18306604
Thanks again. It really sucks a lot. Mostly i dont see a way out and that scares the shit out of me. Im trying though
>>
>>18306469
Six of Pentacles, hoo boy. Don't just say shit. Make time. Be there for this man. Make him see because you believe in him, and he needs to believe in himself. Fucking support. Give him time. Or don't and he'll just be the same.

NO REFUNDS.
>>
>>18306604

Good night bangbang!
>>
>>18306479
Posted here but it seems I was skipped
>>
I think I was skipped too? I'm that Kiddan loser.
>>
>>18306612
>>18306479
I was just about to do you you impatient fuck.

GOSH.

Knight of Pentacles. You're of in luck, friend. You're about to take on a bunch more responsibility and discover something new while doing it. Reasonably sure that means you'll land something, even if it's not what you thought it would be, you'll like it.

NO REFUNDS. WAIT YOUR FUCKING TURN.
>>
>>18306497
Three of Pentacles. You're gonna right out your fuckin' league, but after you get totally slayed, you're gonna have the confidence you wanted to find the girl you'll actually end up with. Enjoy the ride, mate.

NO REFUNDS.
>>
>>18306616
Thx no refund.
This just made my night !!
Now I'm excited.

Goodnight !
>>
Looking to do a trade for a read. Will do 3ish or so others while I wait for a trade. All I need is a name/alias and a question. If you could post a cute pic it would make a big difference. Method is scry.
>>
>>18306608
If you're responsible enough and have the time, having an animal can really help.

Also relying on people you do have in your life, even if they're online friends.

There aren't a lot of easy ways out of those kinds of situations and the best you can do is surround yourself with healthy things/people.
Maybe even seek out therapy.

I pulled Judgment on what will eventually happen with your family situation but it's a vague card for your situation.

It's a card where an angel comes to the people that are suffering. Embracing them. Possibly bringing them news.

I don't want to say necessarily it's coming together, but it could be.

:(( I'm sending you mental hugs the best I can. Again I'm really sorry you're experiencing this. It sucks and it's hard.
>>
File: 082.jpg (364KB, 1280x1817px) Image search: [Google]
082.jpg
364KB, 1280x1817px
>>18306554
thank ya kindly! yeah, that makes sense since i'm pretty inexperienced in this department, but i'm hellbent on getting it done.

>>18306556
>heart of the matter: four of cups
>the opposing factor: death
>root cause: ten of pentacles reversed
>known influence: the sun reversed
>past influence: six of cups
>new circumstances: the star
>yourself: nine of wands
>surrounding environment: the emperor
>guidance: three of swords
>outcome: eight of wands

i can see you're really thinking about your upcoming womb escape celebration one heck of a lot. are you feeling somewhat nervous about what'll go down this upcoming weekend? WELL, your friendly reader pal is telling you the brush those bad feels right down the drain!

the star as your new circumstances is quite the excellent omen! you're in for a lot of fun, pal. are you perhaps gonna see a family member or friend on that day that you're kind of nervous about seeing? the combination of the ten of pentacles reversed and six of cups is giving me that kind of vibe. the three of swords is telling me that the encounter with them will be quite uncomfortable, yes, but yo! don't let them ruin your good time! because you truly are in for one, and the eight of wands as your outcome seals the deal on that.

have a good time, friendo. i'm rooting for you. happy early birthday!
>>
>>18306610
Thanks, will try to fulfill this role.
>>
File: aAqtoD6.png (271KB, 371x501px) Image search: [Google]
aAqtoD6.png
271KB, 371x501px
>>18306625
Amphibian
What's my next relationship like?
>>
File: 1460199997206.gif (2MB, 398x253px) Image search: [Google]
1460199997206.gif
2MB, 398x253px
>>18306625
I hope you're fine.
>>
File: 1471159800570.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1471159800570.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>18306625

Trading

Whatya wana know? I do Tarot or Scrying
>>
>>18306603
>>18306607
hm, i had no idea about your partner beforehand, so i'd lean more towards it being the thing about finances, especially since you've already got troubles in that department going on. maybe you should ask him to pitch in a bit more?
>>
>>18306631
Shit senpai, you did a huge spread for me! Thanks so much.
>>
>>18306626
I appreciate your following up on this. Ive had some therapy and meds for the depression. I've taken up some.old hobbies with a new intensity. But i am truly alone here. I dont have any friends here. I had family. They were my friends. Sigh. Youre right, it sucks. I think im forever damaged, this was a betrayal i never saw coming and couldnt have ever imagined happening. I dont know if judgement is good or bad here. But the way everything is...im guessing it doesnt.mean anything good. Again, i appreciate your kind words and the reading.
>>
File: 1446638289105.jpg (471KB, 1000x860px) Image search: [Google]
1446638289105.jpg
471KB, 1000x860px
>>18306636
>that pic
Story of my life right there.

I get the vision of a planet moving around in it's rotational axis. As it rotates it has a sense of loneliness and patterns beginning to drag on it's path. However a small moon or two seem to orbit the planet itself. However small as these moons may seem to be they offer a sense of companionship and warmth. They are small and largely unnoticed but refuse to move from their rotation around the planet, they cannot leave, drawn in by the gravity and beauty of the planet they feel as if it's where they belong.

To me this seems to suggest that the monotony of everyday life may seem to be an issue, and it seems like things may simply be playing out in there rotational paths so to speak. Like the concept of life just repeating day after day and it all feels exactly the same, however the small aspects of a relationship are perhaps already there. LIke the unnoticed moons around this planet the potential for something lasting and special may be closer than you may think. It may be tangential, but the planet in the vision had a ring, may be a pun on ring, and indicate that a potential marragie candidate is orbiting nearby and simply unnotices in the grand scale of things.
>>
>>18306645
It's actually me that needs to pitch in. :( I do the best I can though, balancing school and my work study. I've got usually two days a week free, and I dedicate at least an entire one to schoolwork, studying, etc., and the other day to making sure the house is taken care of and spending time together. I just don't know what else to do.
But thanks. This is a sign that maybe I need to rethink my schedule a bit, take on a smaller class load next semester.
Thanks again!
>>
>>18306625

hellooo, how are you today/night?
>>
>>18306500
Ace of Cups, probably gonna have to be open and honest about your feelings, like some kind of woman, with a VAGINA. If you want them to. Maybe they never will though, no promises.

NO REFUNDS, either.
>>
>>18306655
Ty
>>
File: 1467063989406.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467063989406.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>18306625
>>18306640
>>18306625

Query is

>Will I do good in this life changes i am making on the upcoming weeks

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: 1465093463261.gif (479KB, 440x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465093463261.gif
479KB, 440x250px
>>18306666
>Just one post from this quads
>>
>>18306573
Seven of Cups. Nigger you are literally overwhelmed by the burden of opportunity. You're surrounded by shit that could make you happy, but because you don't want to risk hypothetically losing any of it, you refuse to go for some of it and thus lose all of it. FUCK if that ain't my problem too.

Good luck and No Refunds.
>>
File: just fine again today.jpg (108KB, 800x1156px) Image search: [Google]
just fine again today.jpg
108KB, 800x1156px
>>18306639
Thanks for the kind words, and the silly gif. I'm doing just fine again today. Need a read friend?

>>18306640
I find myself stuck at a strange point in my life where three potential choices exist and I find myself unable to act. Essentially I have four choices, and do not know where to go from here. the easiest way to frame it is with choice one being a rabbit, choice two being a lone wolf, choice 3 a parasite, and choice 4 being to simply to ignore them all. Basically I want a bit of clarity into what I should be doing here. Sorry for the vague framing of it all, but I'm honestly pretty lost about all this and could use a bit of insight. What question do you have friendo?
>>
>>18306575
I drew Strength. What you need to do is fuckin either hit the gym or hit that qt you have your eye on with the truth. Bitch fuckin git gud. Do your fuckin thing and make your fuckin wave.

NO REFUNDS
>>
>>18306432
my favorite color is blue
>f
why didn't I die tonight?
>>
>>18306690
I'm glad to hear that,Stray.

Nah , I won't bother you with silly queries tonight .

Thank you.
>>
File: 1422612602884.png (138KB, 390x495px) Image search: [Google]
1422612602884.png
138KB, 390x495px
>>18306667

I get the vision of something precious being buried to be dug up at a later time when it is most needed. Like a time capsule or buried pirate treasure. Something of value being stockpiled and stored away. It's hidden away but not really gone as long as your remember where it is you put it away at.

To me it seems to indicate that this experience will be something that will come up as either beneficial or to come back to bite you in the ass at some point in the future. Like that the choice itself now won't actually be all that impactful but over time will grow to be something of significance or great import. Like something that ages over time and increases in it's potency, like a finely aged wine, or a nostalgic time capsule, only with time will the full effects of this event be felt.
>>
This place will soon be fucked up. Every reader will have a fucked up life. Congratulations
>>
File: 1461900459340.jpg (279KB, 700x725px) Image search: [Google]
1461900459340.jpg
279KB, 700x725px
>>18306704
Thanks for checking in anyhow then. It's always really sweet to hear from silly anons that wonder how I am. Not used to this by any means but it's really a sweet gesture. Hope things are going well for you too. If you change your mind and have a question to ask I'll be around for a little bit, so please feel free to ask.

>>18306707
Jokes on you I already have a fucked up life. :^)
>>
>>18306692
I don't have any qt in sight

Thanks ,
>>
>>18306707
Joke's on you cunt I'm already FUCKED
>>18306715
Get them gains.
>>
File: 1428095518738.jpg (153KB, 660x880px) Image search: [Google]
1428095518738.jpg
153KB, 660x880px
>>18306663
Doing the same as always how are you dear anon? Got a question you want me to look into?
>>
>>18306722

oh, i'm feeling miserable and broken hearted like usual :^) for once i actually don't have a question;i hope you're doing well.
>>
>>18306690
>That query
Seems like a challenge but a good one, I'll try to do my best!

Well I posted my query above but i will explain it better here.

Basically past week got me thinking a lot about life and decided to start making some changes. Got back to the gym, [trying] to quit smoking, decided to join freemasons, started reading more, be more social and got more financial responsibilities to name a few...

Overall i am trying to improve as a person but I fear I might relapse or fail. I would like any feedback or advice you can give.

Thanks in advance
>>
>>18306706

Oh youbakready did the reading!

Thanks, I hope this changes turn for good :)

Doing your reading!
>>
hello. nice to see you all are still at it.
>>
>>18306758

gooz! how have you been?
>>
File: 1470141249354.gif (518KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1470141249354.gif
518KB, 500x281px
>>18306690

Rabbit

>Justice supported by Emperess Reversed

Wolf

>Six of Pentacles Reversed Supported by Five of Wands Reversed

Parasite

>Five of Swords supported by Fool

None

>Five of Swords supported by Two of Wands

I think Rabbit is the better choice, not only it was the first option you mentioned but it also has the best main card.

But tell me which option attracts you the most so i can give you a more in-depth reading.
>>
File: dwadt.gif (548KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
dwadt.gif
548KB, 255x184px
>>18306707
>>
>>18306789
>>18306700

Hey there friend. Thing you could pull a quick card for me tonight? Had a very surreal moment a couple hours ago. Thank you for your energy tonight, take care!! :)
>>
File: 1447292789356.jpg (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447292789356.jpg
125KB, 500x500px
>>18306780
Rabbit is definitely the most attractive option and the one I was actually hoping would be the most likely, but also perhaps the hardest to pull off (in my opinion anyhow). If to were up to me, I'd go rabbit option all day erryday.

Honestly was debating on whether or not to continue pursuing this "rabbit" option of to just give up on it as of late, hence the other potential choices.

If you would like to ask a follow up or look for a more pointed question regarding your query as well please feel free to ask. Always happy to help out in whatever way I can.
>>
>>18306793

>Four of Pentacles Supported by The Hermit

I don't known what to make of it but it seems good m8. Have fun!

>>18306794

>Honestly was debating on whether or not to continue pursuing this "rabbit" option of to just give up on it as of late, hence the other potential choices.

Justice is a cardbthatbstates that you will get what you put on it, Emperess reversed might indicate that it is pretty tiresome both mentally and phisically. Yet both cards being Major Arcana indicates the importance of the situation.

I will give you a full spread on it or a scry, depends on what it seems best.
>>
File: 1401399407126.png (399KB, 510x516px) Image search: [Google]
1401399407126.png
399KB, 510x516px
>>18306812
Thanks, I really did need a bit of advice on all this, means a lot that you're willing to help a silly old stray with a silly question like this.
>>
>>18306812
>>18306793

Oh sorry I didn't see the Query, seems likenyou are being protected bro. Say thanks to your ancestors!
>>
You know i hate to ask but I would rather do your reading tomorrow... Kinda late here (4:20AM) and i fear being sleepy it's going to stain the reading, there seems to be a lot behind it.

I would do it first time in the morning if you want full spread. I can try a short scry if you want a simple insight right now though.
>>
>>18306838
>>18306816
>>
File: 3236721e6cf78fec2a5553f6e40f2836.jpg (548KB, 749x1254px) Image search: [Google]
3236721e6cf78fec2a5553f6e40f2836.jpg
548KB, 749x1254px
>>18306838
yeah no worries, take your time friendo. If you don't get around to it no worries either. No obligations or anything. It just means a lot that you're willing to help out. Get some rest man. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>18306580
Losing a job makes your family that easy to turn on you?

Oh, wow, how shit.
>>
>>18306707
We already do, pal.

You're too late.
>>
>>18306707
Been there myself, done that myself. It's about time that things changed up for me. Why don't you be a bit more optimistic though, hmm?
>>
>>18306794
What is this animal choice thing about?

Are they cards?

I love animals so I was wondering.
>>
>>18306873
Your life will get better.

You always gave me good vibes.
>>
can enlighten me on the tower? All my dreams are of death.
>>
>>18306873
I really hope your life gets better dear, you deserve nothing but the best. You always help everyone, So I wish you nothing but the best tweetie girl. On another note, thank you very much for the reading the other day it was brilliant. I send you my good vibes love
>>
>>18306883
I second this. I think your readings are amazing!
>>
I'm doing some readings right now, idk how many i will do. I'm a newbie on this, so i will need some feedback.

I need an emotion, a number and an answer: Red or Black? And link for me spongebob memes.

I can do some generals, and i don't recommend any serious questions.
>>
>>18306432
Male
Cancer
Does she love me?
>>
File: 1402861045668.jpg (54KB, 724x291px) Image search: [Google]
1402861045668.jpg
54KB, 724x291px
>>18306876
>>18306883
>>18306884
>>
>>18306707
Already happened. In the repair stage now.
>>18306873
You'll get there Io...feels weird talking to you in thread but just wanted to say I'm keepin you in my thoughts and hoping things pick up for you.
>>
>>18306707
Ignorance is a bliss isn't? You know.... You are helping them without knowing the consequences of a reading. How ironic of us that we are helping those depressed people, but we cannot help ourselves.
>>
>>18306933
how large is your dick empath?
>>
File: 26ph.jpg (24KB, 491x405px) Image search: [Google]
26ph.jpg
24KB, 491x405px
>>18306707
You'd better watch out... I get the feeling you're also a reader like us, if that's your own doing, be mindful that every harm you cause others will bite you back in the ass...

So why not try to be kind instead and help other people, this will also help you to become a better person. I'll be sending you some good vibes, I think it's what you need.
>>
File: images-5.jpg (14KB, 471x312px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
14KB, 471x312px
>>18306908
Jubilation, 13, Black. Can I have a general reading?
>>
>>18306707
oh dear it must be so sad to be so bitter huh? Instead of focusing your bad intent to this place you should harness your energies in to becoming someone better. Many people are struggling as it is so don't be a git and belt up chap.
>>
>>18306908
Lonely, 88
red
will me and P be back together again?
>>
male
pisces
when will the woman with whom ill have kids with appear in my life?
>>
>>18307028
Probably that reader that datamines.
>>
>>18307063
Is this an air query or directed at someone?
>>
>>18307036
<3
>>
>>18307087
I just threw it out there in hopes of getting a reading from someone passing by
>>
File: 73aFyzc.jpg (15KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
73aFyzc.jpg
15KB, 500x400px
>>18306300
>male
>virgo
>my business partner and i dont get along very well, i feel that he is drowning our business, shoud i leave and start a new one by myself.?
>stressed
>>
>>18307105
what is your business and how did you start it?
>>
>>18307130
marketing, we started by merging our resourses into one business.
>>
>>18307105
What geographical location is it based in?
>>
>>18307137
rio de janeiro brazil
>>
>>18306300
>F
>Scorpio
>Should I try and go for that diagnosis I have been after?
>Irritated
>>
>>18306855
Czeched. Yeah, it fucking sucks. They fucking suck.
>>
>>18306489
LOL thank you:) fell asleep but thanks.
>>
>>18306300
You need more you's.
>M
>Libra
>Does Z share similar feelings towards me as I do to her?
>Apathy
>>
>>18307174
They certainly do.

I'll tell you something.
The vast majority of people you meet, family or otherwise, will be shit.

It hurts a lot now, but in time I hope you get over their petty bullshit and survive and thrive.

Do better than them.
Be better than them.

Focus on yourself.

Things will get better.
>>
Will my twin get a job soon?

He's male Capricorn 22

I'm male Capricorn 22 feeling exhausted.
>>
>>18307105
You again?
>>
File: 1447598742803.jpg (822KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1447598742803.jpg
822KB, 1920x1200px
Just want to thank you guys for providing my family with another source of income.

>Mom works in a factory where mostly mexicans work
>Wife has always been into witchcraft stuff, nothing big just likes gardening and lighting candles, she loves organized clutter and my house looks amazing/comfy because of it
>find these generals on div
>tell wife to get into this shit
>tell mom my wife reads fortunes
>$20 dollars a reading
>made close to a grand under the table so far

Thanks guys.
>>
>>18307303
Making people pay is kind of a dick move.

Is she respectful of divination or treats it like a game?
>>
File: 1447609824139.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447609824139.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
>>18307313
Services rendered and demand = cost
Besides the culture these women come from, there's always a cost.

How she treats it? I don't really know, I don't really put my nose into it I just brought up the idea and she said "Oh? Sure I can do that".
>>
>>18306853

If you go with the Rabbit scenario things are not going to be easy but you will likely succed.

There is this debate of being alone, which i must admit i find weird because it seems that people around you love you.

Anyways, if you chose this path, you will need way more arrogance, I don't mean just simply believing yourself but actually being a bit self-centered.

The downside is that we meet the Tower as a Challenge... There is some new truth that will come to you soon. This will shake your opinions of this path to the ground, don't take anything for granted right now, be careful.

There is a Male figure you might need to release on this path. A king of wands reversed... This interpretation might change depending if you are male or female.

There are two ways this can play, either you find yourself disappointed and recreating the same mistakes over and over or you master to control your emotions. Perhaps even love if it's related to this query, but it would not be said king of wands.

Hope it helped, i can't honestly know how accurate this is because of the little information i had but i think the cards hold truth.

Good luck friend!
>>
Doing readings for the time being.

>your gender and genders of everyone directly involved in the query
>query
>please no gf/bf appearance/personality queries and no vague timeframe nonsense like ''when are we going to do x/when is x going to happen?'' I can give vague ideas, but it's vague.

I can scry, and well, I have a selection of books I can try to do bibliomancy from. If anyone is interested, I can give a list and then work off of that.
>>
>>18307369
Male
Should I ask them for help with my goal? Will they help me?
>>
>>18307369
I just want to ask, what is scrying exactly and how does one do it?

There are verious places I can go to, true, but I want the info from a real scryer.
>>
>>18307370
Oh, and my apologies, I'll mention this too.

>pick a method between scrying and bibliomancy
>>
File: 1461039377697.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1461039377697.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>18307303

>having a wife

Must be nice anon ;_;
>>
>>18307369
Resubmitting my query from yesterday about the universe trying to tell me something, thanks
>>
>>18307369

Biblio

How will it go with this new part of my job?
>>
>>18307369
me female, they are male
just love query regarding the two of us.
I really like them, haven't confessed, want to do what's right by me.
>>
>>18307379
>>18307369
You pick the method that you feel best fits the reading.
>>
>>18307369
Scry
I'm male, she's female.
Will I talked to or see I.N. again? If we were to get into a relationship would it be a happy one?

Thanks.
>>
>>18307372
I admit, I'm perhaps not the person to ask for this, because the method that I use requires nothing but visualization and one's mind. Scrying, at the very core, is perceiving images and scenes with one's third eye or whatever you may call the capability of visualization. You can use physical tools, but generally what's used are anything with a reflective surface: mirrors and reflections from a still water surface. Some can use fire or even smoke, but the latter is a bit different.

The method that I use is essentially allowing yourself to see images or have scenes come to you in your own mind. You can visualize peering into the surface of water, or as I do it, shuffling a deck of cards, pulling a card and seeing what simply comes to you. I use another method sometimes, but it's a bit more of a something that I just picked up. Overall, scrying is just being open and perceiving things with either the third eye, or in some minor cases, audibly, smell, taste and etc.

>>18307375
Oi, no doing that. Specify your exact query, gender and method.

>>18307376
Pick between four random books that I picked; Kybalion, Three Books of Occult Philosophy, Necronomicon and Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe.

>>18307381
Please no, just pick a method and let's go with it.
>>
>>18307386
then I pick scry
>>
>>18307386
>Those books
Why am I not surprised :^)

I go with Tales and Poems, Thanks Io!
>>
>>18307373
scrying please
>>
>>18307386
Right, so my query is "What is the universe trying to tell me?" I'm a male and would prefer scrying, please and thanks.
>>
>>18307386
You've explained it better than any of the websites I've found.

Thank you.
>>
>>18307382
For the first question, I could not help but to see a sword raised, with the statue of Boethiah lurking in the shadows, behind, holding the sword. There's a mixture of scenes that I see, but what stuck out to me was the fact that the tip of the sword was correspondent to a young woman standing far away, seemingly playing around in the forest. It's as if whomever was going to want to talk to her, the person with the sword, they'd have to perhaps hold her at the tip of it.

For the second part, I see an empty glass bowl. Kitchenware. The man looks up, and sees a woman sitting idly on a chair besides a window, watching. Her face shows boredom and it's a bit of an empty glance too. He asks for her to help him out with food or at least do something, but she looks at him with this annoyed expression, saying that she's ''busy''. All the while I smell this heavy odor, one that's not signifying rot or anything like that, but it's a heavy one.

You'll see her if you grab at some violent methods, or perhaps try to get to her in the fashion befitting of a follower of Boethiah; deceit, treachery, backstabbing, plotting and playing from the shadows. I'd go with first and fourth, truth be told. Even so, it does not seem like you'd have a very satisfying or filling relationship with her. She may seem young and playful now, but in time she's going to become desolate and while still a bit of that beauty will remain, it'll feel like she's grown a demon inside of her.

>>18307394
Hey, I have more. I could have pulled the Drunken Alchemist out as well, but I'll pass on alcohol for now :^)

''Upon the bed, before that whole company, [that part struck out the most], there lay a nearly liquid mass of loathsome -- of detestable putridity.''

1/2
>>
>>18307369
Female
Scrying
Am I going to get a bf next year?
>>
>>18307369
female
scry
why'd he reject me? :(
>>
>>18307415
''There is one painting,'' said he, without being aware of my notice of the tragedy -- ''there is still one painting which you have not seen.''

'', to the employment of sensible forms for the purpose of conveying a particular meaning.''

I'd say that you're going to find out just a few things about this entire mess that's going to make it really unpleasant, I think. At least you're going to find out that there's more people involved [are there now, by chance?], and they're all in on something going on. It's strange, but I would dare to say that it's not pleasant anyway.

>>18307411
Ah, that's good to know. There's a few more scriers in here who could help you; one that posts cat pictures, Hijinks, NewHelp technically, Nyara, Alari and so on and so forth. Ask them and see if they can provide you other angles or insights into scrying.

>>18307379
There's the very first thing that I see, and it's a very strangely formed fountain in the middle of some forest. Perhaps more in the middle of some crossroads. The shape of the fountain is one of a bird, a wise owl, but yet the waters... they're clear and blue, but yet there's movement. More and more, and the longer I stare, the more it feels like this water is just going to pour over the brims, seemingly coming from nowhere...

Another sight was of a woman standing in a dark room, seemingly cooking or performing some kind of a ritual involving foods. She's moving a spoon round and round in the kettle, and food seems to form, but she's a bit too absentminded, it seems. The soup seems to increase more and more, and she doesn't realize what's going on until the fires are extinguished by the nutritious liquids. Oh, I hear her saying. She doesn't react too much, does she?

If you let it stall, it's not going to go well for you. Either tell him about it or just... back off entirely before you spin up more emotions for yourself and have it spill all over the place.
>>
Tfw you were completely skipped.
K
>>
>>18307424
Sorry, give me another query to do. I'm not doing these.

>>18307427
Why not just... you know... ask him about it? .-.
>>
>>18307369
female
scrying
what does t(male) do for me in the future?
>>
>>18307431
That's the situation entirely. I just haven't been able to physically see him to tell him.
>>
>>18307427
>>18307435
he just sugar coated it not tell me the real raeson
>>
>>18307369
Male and she is a she
Will we marry?
Scy
>>
>>18307369
Female
Scrying
In January, do I get a letter saying yes from what I wanted to get into?
>>
Blerh, I'm getting all over the place with these. I should probably be more alert and note down the methods beforehand.

Also, I'm noticing that a lot of people are asking for love queries that I think I've seen posted here already. At least well, it feels like the same people do it over and over again. I'm likely bound to not answer these, or at least ask to word them in a fashion that's a bit easier to work with. Not just yes/no answers, I'm not a damn pendulum.

>>18307370
Two men, seemingly falling over one another. One seems to fall down a cliff and he requires help, and the other one holds onto his fingers, but yet the force somehow makes them flip, so the man who was falling is the one who's trying to save the one who was holding onto him. A cycle of sorts, one that would last for a while until both of them finally reach the bottom of the cliff.

Then I see a safe with the handle spinning and spinning, seemingly at any moment opening up and revealing the money inside, but yet there's nothing really happening. The same two men were going at it, one of them spinning the handle, while the other one does take notice that without a proper key, there's no money to be had. He points it out, and then tries just to touch the combination, and the sudden explosion comes up and pushes them away forcefully from the large safe.

I don't think you're really going to get too much help from them. Frankly, I see it going a bit wrong, be it because of them or yourself.

>>18307437
Hmm. Can't you just make up something over Facebook or whatever you people use nowadays to set up a time to chat, or perhaps just... I don't know. Unless he's living way far away, then I don't see a problem of working something out.
>>
>>18307435
>>18307424

Ok, Love reading for next year?Ty
>>
>>18307451
Our work schedules are really different. I saw him last weekend but can't this weekend and idk if he wants to do something after one of his super long work days this week.

Last week he was in another state for his work.
>>
>>18307431
>>18307415

Well it's not a pleasant part of the job, it involves phone sales which I don't consider myself too good at.

Basically my boss offered me to handle some some of our small client stores, I will make extra bucks out of comission which is nice, but take even more responsibilities as to keep customers happy.

Whith the new FDA laws i can see delays on shipments and inventory that could potentially put me on complicated situations. Not to mention my english isn't that good and some costumers have really heavy accent... But i think I can handle it.

As always thanks for the reading! Glad to see you around more often <3
>>
>>18307451
Well, considering that by "Them" I mean Goetia, you may be right.
Thanks
>>
I'm gonna swoop in and take all the air queries and skippeds, for 1 card Thoth readings.

And you can also reply to me for 1 card, if it involves 2 people, 3 cards for anything else.
>>
>>18307463

I'm curious about Rosalynn: what goes on in her life if I don't intervene?
>>
>>18307463
Give me a reading about my future with her, im a male
Thanks
>>
>>18307463
What should I do to be better?
>>
>>18307407
It's a bit of an oddball, and I don't promise any accuracy, simply because it's already strange to scry as to what the damn universe may tell you. Let me simply say that it's not a conscious force that goes around doing shit. But eh, I'll spare the intricacies of what I've found myself about the nature of this one, and just go on with the scrying.

>all of these visions that make zero sense

I felt like I was falling through a large, winding tunnel that didn't seem to have a stop. There's so many books on the sides, and everything was just purple. Falling I was, and I could see liquid blue shapes form on the sides. A flash of a frozen, crystal lake with a woman sitting beside it, trees made out of crystal, everything made out of crystal. Falling more I was, until I found myself seemingly among a track of high-speed cars. So many lights, so little made sense, but I still saw the form of a sword flying by. Liquid blue it was, and yet I was still quite confused. Everything didn't have a grasp on anything. I could dare to interpret the sword as something a bit divine, or perhaps crystallized emotions of sorts, going past everything that's happening.

Another peer, and I see a stone compass. Eye in the middle, two main arrows facing north and south. Then it turns east and west. I try to hear for anything, just to have it make sense, and I see darkness with something glinting in it. The words ''silver shines'' was the only thing I got. How bizarre it was, to swap from complete nonsensery of the light to complete and utter dark.

Make sense of this by yourself. I'll make a point to not do these queries anymore at all after this one.
>>
File: image.png (932KB, 780x1170px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
932KB, 780x1170px
>>18307463
Female libra 23
What do others see in me that I don't??
>>
>>18307459
>Goetia

Explains the people then. Whomever of the demons you'll have involved, they'll be the ones that you may likely need to pull out of a trouble. That, and explosions will be caused by them. Not intentionally, for they seem to be rather smart and not so malicious, but still though, more trouble than good out of it.

>>18307455
Try to figure something out then. Perhaps spare him if he has a lot of work, but I would dare to ask if he has some time, at least. It may help for him to know that you want to talk to him, and he may find some time when possible. Good luck.

>>18307458
It would almost explain this entire reading then. Hmm... I'd dare to say that you should still pursue or try to go for it, just for the experience alone, but as long as it doesn't harm you in long-term in regards of your stability in that location. In regards of work, I mean. It may not be too fun, but you should potentially learn a thing or two or see a thing or two.
>>
>>18307369
>male, about female
>Has the flame been lit on her end and what would the relationship be like?
>scry
Sorry for another love reading. I'm struggling to make even basic conversation with her at the moment and its getting me down.
>>
>>18307473
>it's not a conscious force that goes around doing shit
Oh, I know this and agree completely. It was a more direct way to ask what I'm missing when analyzing syncs.

Your scries made perfect sense to me, by the way. I fully expected to make sense of it myself. Thank you.
>>
>>18307479
I'm gonna send him a text.

I don't like doing it that way, but it's best for now.

This is also the third time I've pulled Knight of Coins which means fucking do it to me.
>>
>>18307489
How long have you known her?
>>
>>18307497
6-8 weeks. I've never had the opportunity to meet her 1 on 1 though. She always brings a friend.
>>
>>18307492
>Knight of Coins

If you keep pulling that and nothing's happening, I would say that you should become the Knight of Coins and act as one. Which is trudging through what you may not enjoy and doing what you have to, which would be for the best.

I still don't see it as too bad though. You're trying to strike up an opportunity, instead of letting everything out over text or anything that does not have direct face-to-face communication.

>>18307490
You... what. How was that more direct than... what...

You're terribly damn lucky I didn't end up seeing anything else that I potentially could have. But alright, if this made sense to you, then that's for the best. If it helps, then even better. Good luck.

>>18307441
Still though, what do you expect me to say about this? He rejected you, and that's the end of it. I don't think there's too much of a point in rejecting and not saying the truth, although if you expect some kind of a fantasy of him ''wanting you but not wanting to be with you for x reason'', then forget it. He's likely not wanting to say what he has on mind, and that's likely not too positive.

Sorry, I'm not doing it because of the vibes I'm getting.

>>18307489
I may do yours in a bit. Something about the other queries feels incredibly wrong to me and I can't put my finger on it.
>>
>>18307369
Female
Will I be able to make my GPA goal by the end of the semester?
>>
>>18307479

I, will thank you!

Have a lovely day Io
>>
>>18307441
>>18307517
i wanted to know want to know what i did wrong, if it was the way i did it or my looks or wahat
>>
File: 1440902910004.jpg (3MB, 3547x1993px) Image search: [Google]
1440902910004.jpg
3MB, 3547x1993px
>>18307374
Your girl is out there anon, just have to find her. I don't really have any genuine interest in this kind of stuff but my wife always has and she has really enriched my life
>>
>>18307517
I sent the text. so what will happen now will happen.

My deck, the Knight of Coins is like a slower Chariot. It's a determined "do it"
>>
Female
Gemini
Have I been right the whole time, will it happen or are we all screwed?
>>
>>18307458
>phone sales
They'll give you a script. Learn your script and use it. With sales scripts, the order is:
>Memorize, Internalize, Personalize
First memorize the script word for word until you can recite it in your sleep. I mean this literally, I've recited scripts in dreams before. Then analyze it for the very important parts and make sure to preserve those as you reword the less important things a bit to match your personality and the way you talk naturally so it sounds like a conversation instead of a script.

Make absolutely sure to practice your rebuttals. Make a list of objections you can receive, and practice your rebuttals for them. They should cone out like second nature. Phrase your rebuttals as you agreeing with them instead of being combative. Do not use the word "but," or you'll sound combative. Compare these two:
"I know you're busy, but I just wanted 2 minutes of your time."
"I know you're busy, and that's why I don't want to waste your time, so I'll make this quick."
>Lel, I read the first one in your voice and the second in mine

Protips:
Study sales personality theory and adjust appropriately after reading your prospect.
A sale requires them to agree with you at least three times during the preparation of the close.
Be confident! Nobody will buy anything from you if you're stumbling over your words and sound nervous.
Assume the sale! Do not EVER ask them if they would like to buy your product! Ask them a loaded question to close. I don't know anything about cigars, but a sample close could be "Great, do will you be paying for that with (payment options)."

Now get out there and sell some fucking cigars, son.
>>
All the people who didn't get any replies

>>18306162
4 of Wands
So long as you've thought it out, yeah, go for it.

>>18306192
aw cute lil water babies <3
Queen of Swords
Isn't there a phrase about "Woman's Scorn?"
This applies here. Sorry for you pain. Take it easy on him, but also don't let up. Be calm assertive.

>>18306350
9 of Disks
Yes, keep at it

>>18306408
Chariot
Things will keep moving. Relax but not that you become sluggish.

>>18306707
Prince of Cups
You're dreaming, anon.

>>18307160
7 of Wands
Keep going, but don't make yourself week to fit some image.
This could be something you can overcome.

>>18307179
Princess of Cups
Dreamy
I mean, if you feel apathy about your situation than probably not.
But water is a good sign for empathy, sympathy. etc.

>>18307206
wow twins same age with same signs. does that happen often? :^)

3 of Swords
Probably no

>>18307467
Queen of Cups
idk. You probably influence her a lot.
Seems peaceful enough to me.

>>18307468
5 of Cups
Not looking too good mate.

>>18307469
Lust, Hermit, Moon
Oh my. It looks a bit like you're letting go of some things and embracing a part of yourself that has perhaps been shooed away. Be fearless of who you are. You will be challenged but you must not lose sight of that ambition.

>>18307477
2 disks, Art, 9 disks
inconsistency, perhaps lucky, or difficult to trust with money. It could go either way.

>>18307532
Tower
haha BOOM baby
get rekt
>>
>>18307479
Thanks a lot for the reading.
I'll be wary of Goetia
>>
Male
Cancer
Is there a girl in love with me?, if not, what i need to do? ;_;
>>
>>18307489
Really though, you said six to eight weeks, and she always goes around with a friend when she meets up with you. What gives you a reason to think that she's developing feels for ya, hm?

I see a woman, a seductress, dancing around what seems to be a large and tall wooden spike. She's standing in the middle of a ring of candles, and she's doing those moves that would definitely make a man quite a bit uncomfortable down there. I must admit though, something about her feels old, and I can't explain as to what it is exactly. She's not young, at least it feels like she has done this for quite a while. There's men around her, mouth agape, watering, encouraging and staring at her, wanting to touch just a bit of her.

She's dancing before a man in pure black, with only his pale face visible. He's smiling, but he's not really enjoying himself too much. It's just a show for him, one that he's seen many many times in his life.

As for what she feels for you, I could not help but to see a stained glass window, and a rose that's not exactly red or colorful. Something about it feels... it's as if it is close to withering. At first it's white, and it's quickly stained red, but then it's turning more and more into this deep crimson color that does not seem too healthy. It feels stale and old. It's almost turning black, I think.

Oh lad, you poor lad... I don't think she loves you too much, or she's interested all too much. She may feel a bit of something, but it would quickly get old and wither away. Even so, she may be the kind that would tease you and lure you and drag you around instead of really giving you anything to do or see or experience with. Not exactly the most pleasant of a woman, I'd say.

>>18307528
That's Knight of Disks for me as well. Either way, I hope it works well for ya.
>>
>>18307526
I see a man wearing a mask of rock. Armor of rock. He's a knight, and adventurer, and one that's simply not too interested or too blunt to deal with women. There's one around his feet already, but he just shrugs, turns around and goes away.

It's a bit short, I'd say, but it still shows clear and well that he may either be not interested or he simply doesn't care and he's doing his own thing. He's a simple man, but he's well-learned enough. Still, that does not stop him from not wanting to care about women or anything besides what he's interested or what he's really wanting to do. I don't think he'll be around in your life too much.
>>
>>18307550
Thank you gal. I appreciate your scry.

If you know who this is you know just how well it fits.
>>
>>18307541
That's pretty shitty to do.

I know it's buisness and all, but it doesn't change that it's shitty.
>>
This is probably not possible, but is anyone good at seeing inside someone?

Like spiritually or something.
>>
>>18307569
Sales is clearly not for you.
>>
>>18307557
thank you.. that sounds a lot like him
>>
>>18307573
look for rustig, sevis, and empathau
>>
>>18307541
>>18307574
How often does this work?
>>
>>18307562
Let's just pretend that I'm stupid and I don't know anyone. Who are you? 'u'

>>18307578
So yeah, if it is a lot like him, then it's no surprise he's like that in regards of you. Don't expect him to change, although some can, but in this case... no.
>>
>>18307542

Thanks.
>>
>>18307587
< ________>
but then everyone will know
>>
>>18307573
I have a special talent.

Do you have a query?
>>
>>18307580
Thank you.
>>
>>18307592
Shh, there's nobody but us two. Now go ahead and say it~

>>18307596
-cough- special talent to succ -cough-
>>
>>18307542

>tower goes down on me harder than 9/11

well shit that takes a lot of burden off of me, thanks dude
>>
>>18307596
Basically what do I look like inside?

A friend only gave me an image of the head, but won't explain what I look like any further.

All psychics are afraid of me, so they're no help.
>>
>>18307584
Those are basic sales concepts. Like I said, I know nothing about cigars, so I don't know how to sell them, but you'll find these concepts in any sales job.

t. Someone who goes from "Hi, my name is ___" to "Great, I'll see you on ___" in two minutes.

>>18307598
She has light skin, dark hair, and thick dark glasses. That should help.
>>
>>18307610
... I am still confused. Then again, my brain's tired already and I did something that would drain a good deal off of me.

Anyone here willing to scry occult queries, by chance? I could still potentially trade one in return.
>>
>>18307598
You like Nancy Sinatra?
>>
>>18307611
I'll scry your shit up senpai. Whatchu need?
>>
File: inside.png (102KB, 209x450px) Image search: [Google]
inside.png
102KB, 209x450px
>>18307598
That's one way, but it all depends on his ward type whether I can just hack my way in.
:^)

If he wants to feel what it's like, then I'll not hold back.

I'll even put the pieces back together when I'm done.
>>
>>18307613
Nancy Sinatra? No. Frank Sinatra however? Sure.

>>18307614
Let's just say that something a bit important came up, and I needed to use my little construct for something more than my own bullshit. What will be the results of the command that I gave him? [is it actually doing what it's supposed to do. .-.?]

>>18307618
It's not that hard to go past defenses of people, I swear. At least in regards of scrying them and their internals, as I've noticed.

>going around breaking through as ''not holding back''.

you're doing it wrong, succpai.
>>
>>18307606
okay, I'll see if I can get it

Hold still, let me have your attention
>>
>>18307621
Look up Nancy Sinatra really quickly.
>>
>>18307611

I can't guarantee good results but for you I can try. Worst case scenario I will just mumble nonsense -shrugs- Just a disclaimer
Tell query :)

>Trade

I also have an occulty query of myself actually, but you don't need to make It if you are out of juice. I owe you enough :)
>>
>>18307634
I did. I still don't get it.

>>18307642
>Let's just say that something a bit important came up, and I needed to use my little construct for something more than my own bullshit. What will be the results of the command that I gave him? [is it actually doing what it's supposed to do. .-.?]

I can still scry something up for you, New. Just give me your own query.
>>
>>18307369
Her view of me has changed after this?
>>
>>18307621
Brave little robot, go!

Is this an attack robot, by any chance? I saw it go over an ocean and focus in on an island. There was what appeared to be an anime girl there, blonde hair in what appeared to be pigtails. She looks up from what she's doing and notices the robot, then kind of yelps or screams quickly upon seeing it. She starts madly digging into the dirt until she has a hole deep enough to hide herself. The robot simply flies overhead, and the focus remains on the girl, who then watches it fly away. She sighs in relief and says "the fuck was that?"

Perhaps some adjustment is necessary.
>>
>>18306300
F
Pisces
Will our relationship prosper, or are we wasting our time?
Tired.
>>
>>18307654
hahaha well I'm off to work.

that was my last hint.

thank you again

hopefully my baby doesn't shoot me down.
>>
>>18307663
Yes, it is technically supposed to be an attack robot. And no, it's not supposed to attack the girl, damn it!

Well, if it's just flying away somewhere else, then it's likely heading towards it's target. It probably did cross her area, because she's related to all of this. -sigh-.

I just hope it's going where it should.

Thank you.

>>18307672
I'm... still confused. But okay, have fun at work!
>>
>>18306432
Ayyy
Tina, Pisces.
Favorite color purple.
Is this a good time to go back to school? Or are things just too unstable? Thanks in advance yo!
>>
>>18307580
>recommending me with those two
I'm honestly chuffed to be considered alongside them; thank you anon, you made my day.
>>
>>18307677
What did this person did to you that you want to magically attack them? Love rival, maybe?
>>
>>18307695
>love rival

Ha. Best be joking. I'm far too trustful and certain of my beloved to not go off with anyone else, and I know myself to not do the same, so I'm not worried. It's someone else. And it's not an outright attack, so to speak. Not something to outright... harm them.

So it's nothing malicious, but it's done for good reasons.
>>
>>18306244
stay cocky peper
>>
>>18307654

I see an old palace, beautiful place, looks like from ancient times. There are people inside and all of them share and discuss, everything seems pretty normal until i realise that all is made of sand, not only the people but the whole place, all in the image is different shapes of sand... once I realise this i notice that the sand starts to solidifie into rock and the picture slowly becomes static.

I say it's working girl and doing it flawlessly while we are at it. I always draw two cards to give sense to my scry and I got Ten of Pentacles supported by Tower (Spoopy)

My occult query is related to an amulet of sorts that i was adviced to make. Seven colors it should have, not black.

The wise lady said that i should make it myself, I wonder how will that go? I am debating if I want a bracelet or other type of accsesory.

It is related to African deities, I don't practice Santeria myself but this lady was eerily on spot with me so I figure I might as well take her advice.

Thank you!
>>
>>18307550
>What gives you a reason to think that she's developing feels for ya, hm?
I dunno, i was just getting that impression through eye catches and giggling.

The reading seems to be right on the money though. I can connect most of what you posted very easily to things she's said. Its weird though, I'm attracted to her because she's shy and reserved yet I can see how she could lure people around through a lack of assertiveness. So, not maliciously.

Without trying to come off as a gigantic faggot, I think the pale faced man is me during each of the encounters, in that I'm not emotionally present (or that type of connection just isn't possible) during meetings which is causing the rose to wither and die fairly quickly.

Thanks, that was a really good reading. I've got a lot to think about.
>>
File: inside2.png (265KB, 308x651px) Image search: [Google]
inside2.png
265KB, 308x651px
>>18307606
Original
http://lh4.ggpht.com/gChnR4RIukYO0X1ZtVOTXtdPrlBazckOydjkUyfEo2mjSnBLUnTr44I9s_Tc=s1200
>>
>>18307624
Okay.

Attention given.
>>
>>18307677
After that, I saw it keep flying for a while until it flew over some skyscrapers and sort of get lost after that. Again, adjustments required.
>>
>>18307707
Oh, you wear black clothing?
>>
>>18307714
Fuck, that's nothing like I imagined.
>>
>>18307714
Could you do this for me as well if you have the time?
>>
I wanna feel better, or worse, I feel like crap right now.
Male.
21, 22 in January.
Capricorn.
Broke up with my gf a month ago, I'm slowly trying to not care anymore.
I'm going out with a couple girls this week, but still, it's not the same, what can you tell me op?
>>
>>18307702
Thank you. That makes more sense to me than it does to you, I think. At least the processes are familiar and they're an expected outcome. The cards too.

I see the Prince of Swords ready to swing his sword over the Wheel of Fortune. Just before it hits, the scene shifts into something else; a man who's old, and experienced. He's careful enough with his tiny hammer, working at the seeming dream-catcher object that's lying on the anvil. The entire scene forms into that of a man carefully trying to sculpt out details in a blacksmith area. The object seems to be more black in white, with colors lying inside. The shape seems to be akin to Six of Wands; victory.

Just as he was finished, he was pushed away by a strange force that came up right from the ground. Statues of children of some kind, at least I could not make out the carvings. They jumped around a bit, and then disappeared again. The object turned more into a lens that one could hold in their hand, and it seemed to show things that one could normally not see with their eye. The man is surprised, but he takes the lens and peers through it; there's an altar with a spirit, waiting to be seen, waiting to be worshiped.

Go for it. It may just be something that will unexpectedly change mid-way or towards the end, but I see good things in regards of these deities and what nots. At least it will give you a tool to be able to see or deal with things of such nature.

>>18307707
>eye catches and giggling

Probably not a good thing to work off of. That's... not enough to assume if she likes you or not.

No, you're not a gigantic faggot, and I can't blame you for going more towards her. She... didn't give me a good impression, not at all. Still though, think over it and decide your next course of action in regards of this. Best of luck.

>>18307721
I'll re-calibrate it just for my own peace of mind, but it's on the right direction. Thank you.
>>
>>18307734
Let's make it better:
My name's Lucian, my favourite color is red.
I'm going to join art school in a couple of days to be an art teacher. It's my REAL passion.
>>
>>18307727
More often than not.
>>
>>18307738
Nice name.
>>
>>18307740
I try to, but black clothing where I live is asking for overheating problems.
>>
>>18307702
7 Rayos?
>>
File: 1458764826110.jpg (1MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1458764826110.jpg
1MB, 1200x1500px
>>18306874
The animals are symbolic of choices, and persons involved in those choices. One person is a rabbit, cute and delicate but hard to get close to and flighty, the other is a lone wolf with a strong sense of commitment to the pack but a pack I'm not quite a part of, the parasite is pretty straightforward and is someone who is merely using me for their benefit while being blissfully unaware of their own actions. I just think it's cuter to talk about it that way than to say, "I have 3 peeps with potential for things in my life, who do I go for?"

>>18307365
Thanks that really does help a lot. Gonna go for it and see just how far the rabbit hole goes. Thanks for wishing this stray dog luck and for giving me a little bit of hope in things. Truly thank you for the read, pretty spot on stuff and pretty pertinent to the scenario as I've been thinking about it lately. Appreciate it, feel free to hit me up anytime I'm around and you need a read. I owe you one for that.
>>
>>18307730
what, were you male or something?
The first thing I noticed is the bright Yellow, then the Indigo. The violet distribution is kind of odd.
There also seems to be a bit of extra orange maybe

Make sure you're not getting vulnerable. I mean in general.

>>18307733
probably not

It's not my favorite thing to do to randos, because you never know what's gonna pop out.

Although some people on here can be very beautiful and it can be quite exciting to behold that.
>>
What the fuck happened last night. Shit.
>>
>>18307773
Drunk and high, bro.
>>
>>18307778
Kek. I don't even remember doing any of those readings. Oh well, hope everyone had fun.
>>
>>18307754
It sounds much better, actually.

Rabbit sounds totally the best option.
>>
>>18307759
Alright, no problem
>>
>>18307759
Inside? Yes.
Bodily? No.

I'm always vulnerable.
>>
>>18307781
Curious, what where you high on?
>>
>>18307759
do me bitch
>>
>>18307787
Just marijuana, but I had some friends from out of state, so it was pretty good. I don't really fuck with anything other than weed or alcohol. Acid maybe once a year, but that takes a ton of preparation. Maybe I'll do some acid readings next time I do it.
>>
File: 1425146858523.jpg (426KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1425146858523.jpg
426KB, 1200x1200px
>>18307782
>rabbit sounds totally the best option

Without a doubt my favoured choice. She's a real doll with a great personality, but a bit hard to get close to, but I like the challenge of it I suppose.

Anyhow need a read friend? It's the least I can do for making you listen to my silly gal talk nonsense.
>>
>>18307736

>That makes more sense to men that it does to you

Hah i think that's a giveaway since i don't practice the occult... Not as much as you anyways.

Already crazy enough whith out it :^]

>The reading

Pretty on spot, as always, I think it's going to be a bit intense for the look of things but ah not mybforst rodeo.

Thanks again!
>>
>>18307750

Siete potencias africanas :)

They are all with me aparently, more strongly Babalu Aye.

>>18307754

Ha so it was indeed love related, lucky guy this rabbit.

Good luck!
>>
>>18307814
>Babalu Aye
Nigga that's the orisha of plague and disease. That's some heavy energy right there.
>>
New thread here: >>18307833
>>
Can I get a general reading 24 M Scorpio

Plox
>>
>>18307788
Don't make me mad.
>>
>>18307799
I do, but to be honest nobody can answer my question.

Thank you, though.
>>
File: 1447291442817.jpg (73KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
1447291442817.jpg
73KB, 600x431px
>>18307814
Yep silly little love read.

Thanks, was pretty insightful and helpful, Though my bunbun's a cute gal. I'm just a silly old dog trying to find some moe in the 3d world.
>>
>>18307828
That's a very simplistic understanding of the orisha.
>>
File: 1462153860317.jpg (133KB, 621x674px) Image search: [Google]
1462153860317.jpg
133KB, 621x674px
>>18307859
>I do, but to be honest nobody can answer my question.

Don't know unless you ask son, may not be able to answer it but it doesn't hurt to ask, may get some new perspective or way of looking at things. No pressure but the offer is always open.
>>
>>18307878
Next thread?
>>
Idefk what's going on anymore.
>>
>>18307542
thank u very much!!!
>>
M
Cancer
Can I get a love reading?
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.