[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

END OF THE WORLD CONFIRMED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga

Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing.

—Predicted in 1989 by Baba Vanga

Obama Last president?
>>
i recall she had some good theorys

anyone wanna gather them all up
>>
File: wot.png (54KB, 328x242px) Image search: [Google]
wot.png
54KB, 328x242px
You wanna know why all these "prophecies" are bullshit lies? Because they never actually describe the event in specific detail, it's always vague nonsense. So when shit is all vague you can just associate recent events that somewhat link up with the prophecy.

The only predictions of the future you should bother with are weather predictions, which are never 100% correct anyway.
>>
>>18306011

They claim she said Obama is the last president
>>
>>18306002

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-military-sends-surveillance-aircraft-to-arctic-to-investigate-mysterious-sounds

this and election day isnt it funny
>>
>>18306012
This anon gets it.
>>
>>18306002

WTF ITS HABBENING

http://www.inquisitr.com/3683235/donald-trump-assassination-attempt-trump-rushed-off-stage-in-reno-as-man-with-gun-tries-to-rush-stage-breaking/
>>
>>18306012
>>18306077

Visions of the future are like dreams. They aren't going to be easy to communicate because they rely on their own logic.
>>
>>18306119
Bullshit, I can describe all my dreams in specific detail. Dreams also don't mean anything either, it's just your brain being fucking weird.
>>
>>18306133

i am psychic i can dubz almost whenever i want
>>
>>18306002

That was about 9/11 though.
>>
About bloody time too, I'm fucking sick of the way everything is panning out these days
>>
File: Luci ohs.jpg (76KB, 740x531px) Image search: [Google]
Luci ohs.jpg
76KB, 740x531px
>>18306002
>END OF THE WORLD CONFIRMED
>Last president.

>Prediction of Baba Vanga.
>>
>>18306002
>Americans are the rest of the world.
Nice ego you faggot.
>>
>>18306844

Exactly what I thought.
>>
If you guys want an actual end of the world then don't worry, Antimicrobial Resistance will take care of that.
>>
>>18306002
Idk if it's just me or the ketamine but I want this thread to continue
>>
steel birds = planes (9/11)
bush = George W. Bush
wolves = bloodlust inside him and the establishment
innocent blood = both victims of 9/11 + possibly Iraq war

there
>>
>>18306002
Most of her predictions did not happen.
If I remember right she said that Europe will not exist by 2016 and that we will travel to Venus.
She was full of shit.
>>
>>18306002
Baba Vanga
Baba Yaga
Baba O'Reilly

Think about it. Eminence front.
>>
>>18306012
Amen.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.