[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No RP fags pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 1473605330793.gif (3MB, 658x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473605330793.gif
3MB, 658x800px
So I'm looking for some serious conversation here, if you wanna talk about skinwalkers shagging bigfoot in your backyard please go elsewhere.

I'm not normally a person who beleives in paranormal stuff but I have been thinking about something that happened to me recently and I want your guys' opinion on it, if there are any people who actually know something about it that would be great too.

So the short version is that I think I may have had something attached to either me or my house for a short time, and it may or may not have been brought from somewhere else. I'm personally not convinced of this as the true answer but I can't really rule it out either because doctors and professionals couldn't really help me find any other cause.

So about this time last year I started regularly taking trips across state to Savannah GA for work, I'm on the west side so it's a bit of a ways, I made the trip probably a dozen times or so. Anyways, after I had been back everything was ok for a few weeks, then I started feeling more and more grim, I've always been depressed but this was different, this was something like I've never felt before. As the months went on it progressively got worse, and I mean much worse, by January I felt like i was losing my damn mind, literally I could not control my thoughts sometimes and I had several hysterical 'episodes' during which I seriously considered grabbing my shotgun and blowing my brains out, needless to say this scared the shit out of me.

Cont..
>>
>>18305795
>I got into the zone while driving and I think some shit happened, no RP though
It's a hunting mechinism, your body is an Animal
>>
[Part 2]

So by February I was a complete mess, I was having what I guess were panic attacks, I had them back in highschool a few times but they never felt like this, this was insanely horrible and it literally kept me up all night. I was also having times where I would lay down and it felt like my bed was shaking, it wasnt, but it fucking felt like it. It felt like someone was at the end of the bed and was rythmically rocking it head to toe, the first time it happened I literally jumped out of bed and flipped on the light, it scared me so bad I got the fuck out of the house for a few days, I felt better when I wasn't home.
When I finally came back a few days later I pretty much had convinced myself that what I thought happened didn't really happen, so the next time I felt the sensation again I promised myself I would be more cool headed about it.
So needless to say it happened again that night like clockwork, but i put a bottle of water on the bed to see if the water moved, it wasn't, so the bed wasn't actually moving I just felt like I was moving, it made me feel better for a few seconds but then I just thought I was losing my mind again.
During all of this I was still having regular panic attacks at random intervals after about 6PM every single day for seemingly no reason.
What seemed to set it off was my house, every time I would think about going home or anytime I was home the panic and anxiety would set in.

cont...
>>
[Part3]
Now, understand that this isn't like me at all, I am what you would call your stereotypical shut in, I love being at home, it's like my temple. I was never like this which was why it was so abnormal for me.
What really scared me was that one day when I walked into my room, I literally didn't recognize it anymore. I can't really describe the feeling to you, I just walked in and had to back out, it was extremely unsettling. I couldn't get my mind to recognize any of my things or what I was seeing. I left home for the night to try and ease my mind a little, it helped but not much. Later that week the same thing happened again on the way home but this time I couldn't even recognize my home town from the road, I had a panic attack after that and had to pull over. I still didn't know what was causing the anxiety or feelings of disassociation but it was getting worse and I didn't know what to do. My doctors had given me Lexapro but it wasn't helping, it was just making me not care how freaked out I was but it still happened.
Another thing that had been developing was that I was extremely afraid of the dark, night time scared the hell out of me, just thinking about the fact that the day was going to end would give me a panic attack. I am a 32 year old man, I have never been afraid of the dark because that shit is retarded, but I wasn't able to rationalize my fear even to myself, it would just come up on it's own and I couldn't stop it.

cont...
>>
>>18305827
schizoid affective with histronic features
>>
>>18305832
No way, just let me finish
>>
>>18305836
seek help you mental
>>
>>18305842
Did you not read the OP you retard? I've already done that and they couldn't find any problems.

[Part4]
So then me and my family were watching TV one night, I had been noticing strange things and I had been somewhat vocal about it so everyone knew. It wasn't a secret that I was feeling crazy lately.
But then we all started to notice knocking sounds here and there around the house. It was bazaar, we would hear things here and there and usually we didn't think much of it but we noticed it more often. Sometimes we would just pause a movie we were watching and listen, eventually you would hear a knock somewhere in the house. When we would go look we could never find what caused it, we thought maybe squirrels but I checked the house and couldn't find any places where they might have gotten in.

Fast forward about 4 months later and now I am almost completely back to normal, I am still stressed but I don't have the panic anymore and I don't hear anything knocking anymore. Recovery wasn't instant but it was steady and I have slowly returned to a point where I can look back on the 8 or so months with some sense of retrospection.

then about 2 weeks ago I found out that my mother blessed my house sometime in July, right about the time things started improving for me. She said she burned sage and recited some prayer that took like an hour she said. July is about the time where everything seemed to flip and go back the other way both the sounds and my mental state.

cont....
>>
[Part5]
So now I am back to where I was before all of this crap started more or less, I have tried to find reasons for those months where everything was so hectic and abnormal but I can never find a definite answer.
I'm not really a believer in the paranormal but I would like some opinions on the subject anyway.
Is it possible that something was messing with me at that time? Could something have followed me back from Savannah and then been driven off by the blessing? Someone did die while I was working over there but I've been around death before and nothing like that has bothered me before.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>18305857
get prescribed valium and lithium, never have a hallucination again you literal crazy

there's a difference between mental illness and paranormal
>>
>>18305866
OK, explain why it was never an issue for me for 31 years, then it happens for a few months then goes away never to be seen again.

Explain genius.
>>
>>18305870
you are extremely mentally ill and seeking an outlet that conforms to your "I am not sick" approach, or are a shadowriter from reddit.

either way means you have to seek help. you are prone to panic, and susceptible to influence from everyone around you. i strongly urge you to check into your nearest mental institution, or to brush up on your writing skills.
>>
>>18305873
Lets see, who should I listen to.
A shitpost from a korean chesscake forum or 5 medical professionals that found no signs of psychosis in an individual that has no family history of mental illness.

Yea, nah shitpost elsewhere.
>>
>>18305875
fake and gay

become a better writer
>>
>>18305877
Whatever dude, thanks for the bumps I guess.

Anyone else want to call me gay or crazy or something?
Or you know, we could actually talk about the possibility of paranormal stuff happening.
>>
>>18305875
Five medical professionals, one script for lexapro? That dosn't add up. Either that wasn't the only thing you tried, you ignored some medical advice, or those "five medical professionals" are some kind of exaggeration.

You also described a textbook "severe depressive episode"
>>
>>18305878
You asked for no bullshit, that's what you're getting. What do you want hear? Maybe it was paranormal. That's a possibility. Anyone claiming to know more will be full of shit.

The only thing else to hope for is similar stories.
>>
>>18305893
bingo

>>18305899
don't bother, another leddit writer looking for love in all the wrong places
>>
File: isthisparanorman.png (7KB, 713x308px) Image search: [Google]
isthisparanorman.png
7KB, 713x308px
>>18305906
>>
>>18305893
The first one gave me lexapro, the rest said to just ride out the lexapro and see how it goes. By the time I withdrew from the lexapro I was getting better so they said no more medicine until I see what comes of the changes.

Look I know your probably thinking I'm trying to rationalize some Buffalo Bill shit with the paranormal but I'm not.
I've already BEEN to several doctors who have told me something similar to what you're saying in one way or another, but they couldn't determine the cause of any of it because nothing in my life had changed. I know i had an episode of some sort, I didn't know they could last that long, I can deduce the realistic and more likely reasons myself but if I wanted to do that I wouldn't have posted on /x/.

All I really want to know is have you guys ever heard of something like this happening with respect to the paranormal? Is there someone with a similar case around? The whole point is I don't know the actual cause, but I am curious and would like to hear some thoughts from people who may have read up on the subject.

>>18305899
I meant bullshit in regards to /x/ standards, you don't seriously believe that skinwalker crap do you?
I didn't want some retard to tell me ayy lmaos were raping me in my sleep or something.
>>
idk op maybe you have been dealing with some serious things and life and its catching up or hell maybe it is paranormal. ive had a paranormal experience that left me depressed and feeling crazy for almost a year so i believe you when you say youve been to 7 doctors and say you aight. Might just be a demon of some sort, i reccommend more sage. perhaps meditation.
>>
>>18305948
Did you know that the experience was happening when it did?
>>
>>18305948
>literally the op

fake and gay
>>
>>18305955
How do you keep getting dubs jesus

Should I just leave?
I'm starting to think you are the best I'm gonna get.
>>
>>18305949
Well I started experiencing it right after I played the Ouija board so yeah I kinda got the jist I was being toyed with, I've played more times then I can count but this happened to be my..
>>
>>18305964
jesus christ be my last i meant to say be my last. >>18305955
not op by the way bud
>>
>>18305961
yes. go away forever you shitty wannabe horror writer. the dubs of truth elucidate all matters from your awful fanfiction bullshit on my BELOVED paranorman board.

go back to the sweatshop stephen king
>>
>>18305964
>>18305970
Well what I was thinking is that maybe since Savannah is such an old town full of old houses and all, plus that guy died while I was there, he got shot outside my office about 10 feet away I didn't see for sure how it happened.

I just figured if it could have been paranormal maybe it was just something attached to me and it followed me back and it left after the blessing or something. I don't really know.

>>18305972
If this story was fake it would involve me getting laid dude. Might as well go balls deep if I'm making shit up.
>>
>>18305972
keksalad yummy yummy
>>
how Do U contact am Spirit??? Im, Feel a Need inside of Me. Paranormal. Ackhm.

Im LIke my Hero on Youtube. Paranorman. I Scream the Words while Blood Fills my Lungs. Paranorman. Paranorman. Paranorman.

Everyone is Dead and I am Paranorman.
>>
Well I've learned that I am a gay schizoid with histrionic features who has an overactive hunting mechanism and problems with coping with reality.

Apparently this all lead to my major depressive episode. Also my life is fake and I live in the matrix, thanks guys, what would I do without you.
>>
>>18305864
Wait, so everything's sorted? If so, leave it be, you're gold. Why dig it up after your loving mother went through all that trouble for you to bury it.
>>
>>18306177
I just still wonder what started it all.
It was odd that it started in the first place and it was even more odd that it just...stopped.
Makes me think still, thought you guys might have a theory or two.
>>
>>18306177
When OP bump Own Thread,.... Paranorman???

My Legs fall beneath the weight of their burden.... I Check my Phone Pocket after passing Black Man.Paranorman.
>>
File: 1469503632128.png (25KB, 908x334px) Image search: [Google]
1469503632128.png
25KB, 908x334px
>>18306182
You are just going to keep doing this forever arent you?
>>
>>18306188
Paranorman........................,,l=
>>
>>18306179
>thought you guys might have a theory or two.
Well I don't know much about Savannah, no more than you anyway, and I know even less about this guy you knew who got shot or who killed him or the context of what you were doing or anything really you've failed to share, so no I do not have a hypothetical explanation for an unknown. Look, life can get very complicated very suddenly and quickly as you no doubt know so the best thing you need to know is to just keep things simple.
>>
>>18306179
No idea what caused these episodes, but it doesn't really seem like a demon or ghost. As far as I can tell, you were never harmed during this, and had panic attacks and memory issues instead. As for the knocking, are you sure you checked everywhere? Did you check the roof and the chimney? Animals can move into human buildings during the cold seasons for warmth. It's likely a mental illness of some sort, though maybe caused by something. I don't suppose a gas leak could cause these symptoms, could it? Did you start and stop eating something strange during this time?
>>
>>18307305
IM NOTTAK E a ZOLLOFF!!!! FUCK OUT OF YOUR WEINER BODY YOU COCKSLUG!!!!!!!!!!! AM ONLY THING I EAT IS YOURE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1476657722862.png (238KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1476657722862.png
238KB, 400x350px
ITT:
Shit you can only find on /x/.

Stay spoopy, lads.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.