[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The person that died in front of me, might be following me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: CandleWind.jpg (81KB, 825x1288px) Image search: [Google]
CandleWind.jpg
81KB, 825x1288px
Okay, so I'm pretty sure the person that I saw commuting suicide when I was young is following me around. They're making life HELL for me. Everything that can go wrong is going wrong. All positions I'm applying for are being denied. My friends are growing distant. Family is falling apart. Education is shit, no matter how much I study my grades are falling.

Somebody did cast black magic on me when I was younger as well, not sure if the two are connected. I did get "cleansed" but no idea how that worked out.

I do see ghosts, but not the one I think is fucking shit up for me.

Also, the person did die by setting themself on fire and then jumping off a building. I was standing on the roof opposite to the building they jumped off of.

I don't know what to do. I wanted to contact the person but my friend is extremely connected to the spiritual world and won't let me do it without a medium. Except I'm broke and can't afford that.

What do I do?
>>
So you see ghosts, have paranoid thoughts, your friends and family are avoiding and you can't land a job.

Did you ever think that you might have a mental illness and need treatment?
>>
>>18305586
Hey, that sounds like the time my life became hell. Except it wasn't someone who killed themself that haunted me. Welcome to the club. There is no escape, I've tried.
>>
>>18305603
Yep, since I'm studying psychology lol but nope, was not diagnosed with anything. And I have no history of Schizophrenia in my family either so that was debunked rather quickly.
>>
>>18305609
Then who was it? Ever get in contact with them? Like are they dead?
>>
>>18305618
I haven't seen them physically in years so I wouldn't know whether they were dead or not. I'm pretty sure the person I see is not them, but someone taking their shape. No idea why they bother with me, but it makes it pretty impossible to focus on day to day life. Not sure if they hate me and are appearing on purpose or what, but I gave up on trying to figure it out or get rid of it and just live with it. Kind of accepted they'll stick around until I'm dead.
>>
>>18305649
I see, so did gradually get better for you?
>>
>>18305655
Hahahaha!
Ahaha!
Haaaah...
No.
I don't have a choice but to accept it, but it's still hell. You don't get used to it.
>>
>>18305670
It's been like 6 years, I haven't cared much but now my family seems to be a target too so that's why I'm getting worried. My siblings are little so I gotta look out for 'em, except it's not working out.

I feel like I'm gonna be homeless soon lool
>>
>>18305680
That's a fear that is always at the back of my mind. And I try to avoid my family to minimise the damage between us.
>>
Yea, no, it's mental illness. You're subconsciously regretting that you couldn't help them.
>>
Wowie. Another Thread Abouty MY trial......

IM HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY MENTAL ILLNESS!!!! A ZOLOFF NOT WORK!!!!! GET THE FUCK OUT... It's Paranorman..... Paranorman Activity........
>>
>>18305586
did they get hit by a bus?
>>
>>18305586
>my life sucks, must be a ghost

Or maybe you're just a loser with a shitty life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.