[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to go about doing an evocation with two people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 25

File: goetianchill.jpg (130KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
goetianchill.jpg
130KB, 1280x1024px
hey there /x/, got a pretty grill interested in doing an evocation of Stolas next weekend. only problem is i dont know how that can be done with two ppl. i want her to make the contact with the spirit but i want to be at least in the room with her. do i stay in the circle with her or do i sit outside? do i make my own circle? anything else I should know? also scrying mirror: important or not that important
>>
>>18305257
Not an expert on what you wanna do so don't want to give advice in case it's wrong, however:

I highly suggest you research using google or even grab a book or two off amazon, because this thread in /x/ will honestly just get shit on unless there's a decent trip about who knows their shit.
>>
well ive actually done plenty of research and have dabled in doing it. Ive seen plenty of evocation threads on here so I was just asking for suggestions. lol google translate enochian haha
>>
>>18305257
Dude just man the incense or something. You read the greater key right? It talks about group rituals....like one dude on incense, one dude on something else etc. The one who is actually communicating should do the prayers tho
>>
>>18305257
Youll both have to purify though. If you don't have time to buy the book right now. Just go over to the /omg/ thread and grab that library link. He's got tons of shit in there. I love it.
>>
File: images (18).jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>18305350
This.. hold the book for her.
Chicks dig it when you hold the open book for them.
Plus, you get to stand closer to her. :)
>>
Lesson 1:

That's Prince Stolas to you....

Second it's fine for her to hold the candles while you summon...
>>
>evoking entity simply for the gratification of a femanon
wew
>>
File: Fallen Demon King Beleth Stare.png (231KB, 594x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon King Beleth Stare.png
231KB, 594x800px
>>18307338
Yeah make sure you have real business for the Prince and not nonsense...
>>
>>18307755
real business?
>>
inb4 OP successfully evocates Stolas only to cuck himself as Stolas fucks his female friend
>>
File: 1471768763843.png (218KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
1471768763843.png
218KB, 800x590px
Is this the deisgnated Dark Souls lore thread?

I deleted my account the moment I learned that the frostbite ring is the only one in the DLC
>>
>>18307872
That scythe though. Pretty sexy.
>>
>>18307872
Not including duplicate entities such as the dragonslayer and executioner, the iron golem and the smelter demon, and the great grey wolf, and also excluding the lords of cinder, it leaves somewhere around 72 demons, so I've been trying to figure out who is who, and all I know so far is that Botis is the Shadow of Yharnam, Gusion is the Celestial Emissary, and Astaroth is Chaos Witch Quelaag, who deleted my account when I tried to message her on my very first playthrough
>>
File: 1472943212317.jpg (903KB, 900x1517px) Image search: [Google]
1472943212317.jpg
903KB, 900x1517px
>>18307877
What are you talking about?
>Oh, you don't know?
Fuck off, retard
>>
File: Fallen Demon Berith Lophiel.jpg (83KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Berith Lophiel.jpg
83KB, 1024x791px
>>18307767
serious questions. An offer for a pact ect
>>
Lol does anybody else get pussy from wowing bitches with occult knowledge and use of magick (not like charm on them, but letting them see what ur capable of)?
>>
>>18308081
OP here, actually stolas in the Crowley/MAthers goetia seems pretty minor. was gona look for info on how to get the most out of and not get anxiety from weed and some complex questions about stars. Oh and the location and use of a super rare crystal. is this an insult to him?

-The Thirty-sixth Spirit is Stolas, or Stolos. He is a Great and Powerful Prince, appearing in the Shape of a Mighty Raven at first before the Exorcist; but after he taketh the image of a Man. He teacheth the Art of Astronomy, and the Virtues of Herbs and Precious Stones. He governeth 26 Legions of Spirits; and his Seal is this, which is, etc
>>
File: Fallen Demon Malphas Human Form.png (603KB, 619x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Malphas Human Form.png
603KB, 619x800px
>>18308107

Better to stick with Prince Stolas than Malphas for one.

Malphas has a good disposition and carefree attitude. He accepts all sacrifices offered to him with kindness and regard however then he will take advantage and lie to and deceive the conjurer. For the most part he is a loyal servant to the conjurer though somewhat laidback perhaps a little too laidback as there's many a time he falls asleep or procrastinates his work but he gets it done in the end. He also enjoys deceiving or misleading others from time to time usually over small matters to amuse himself.
He was once a hard worker specializing in warfare particularly tactics and building towers and strongholds but with the decline in mortals summoning demons over the years and not enough work from his fellow demons he's since grown lazy.

The question about the crystals should wait until you have summoned him a few times. You need to build a rapport when it comes to questions for personal enrichment...

The other two topics are great questions and the Prince is generally eager to instruct. Just don't fall into the trap of not showing enough respect and considering him "minor". He is plenty powerful in his own right
>>
File: 1478281656008.png (421KB, 700x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478281656008.png
421KB, 700x720px
>>18308138
And a qt

Which is why the great snake wants him... Wait.. that isn't allowed in a Christian Anime!
>>
File: 1471901042104.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1471901042104.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>18308138
There were two magical suits of armor animated by a strange black material, both of whom guarded the path to something precious to them

One was called Gundyr, and the other had no name, but both were referred to by their the specific duty they upheld
Gundyr, the ludex, had the face of an ancient king on its helmet, and the other, called the pursuer, wore an knight's helm, but twisted and warped with time

The pursuer was carried by a giant crow, and guarded the path to its nest, but Gundyr guarded the path a sacred temple, and had no such relationship with any birds.

However, when its armor was broken, the black material animating it seeped out and reacted violently when exposed to air, convulsing and expanding extremely rapidly and taking the shape of a giant creature, like a dragon, but twisted and crooked as it writhes from within the still-intact suit of armor, whereas the pursuer simply fell apart when penetrated.

Both of their origins are completely obscured, but the vivid ornamentation on Gundyr's armor, and the clearly defined forms of wailing human faces covering the Pursuer's armor suggests a profound significance to their presence in the land of ancient lords.

So, I ask you, which one is Malphas, and which one is Halphas?

pic related, the ludex
>>
File: Fallen Demon Ose.png (181KB, 281x343px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Ose.png
181KB, 281x343px
>>18308209
Ose has revealed you are a fag a dag
>>
Ose generally has a good disposition but can be a bit mischievous. He is no good at keeping secrets and can be a bit of a gossip. Whilst he thinks of revealing them as a skill others find it to be a weakness or annoyance. Despite his ways he is truthful and loyal to the conjurer. He has a somewhat playful nature but can just as easily turn nasty if he doesn't get his way or is denied something he thinks he is owed.
>>
File: 1470167670534.jpg (250KB, 1024x708px) Image search: [Google]
1470167670534.jpg
250KB, 1024x708px
>>18308234
>Ose
In my book it says His office is to make one cunning in the liberal sciences, and to give true anwers of Divine and secret things; also to change a man into any shape that the Exorcist pleases, so that he that is changed will not think any other thing than that he is in reality that creature or thing he is changed into.

He appears at first like a leopard but after a little time he puts on the shape of a man

Lol @ u because you were looking into a black mirror while you typed those baneful words, and also becasue you think you're a cat lol retard
>>
>>18308234
Why are all these demons so cute?! Surely something can be done with them that will do some good. Mmmmm come to momma
>>
File: Ose.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Ose.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>18308257
*Runs away from you faster than any other creature alive on the surface of the Earth*
>>
File: Fallen Demon Belial Pride.png (596KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Belial Pride.png
596KB, 565x800px
>>18308256

Belial is a mighty king of hell and thus must be treated as such with respect in the same regards as Beleth. He will refuse to obey or do as commanded if sacrifices, gifts and offerings are not prepared for him.
He is incredibly stuck up, prideful and demanding viewing himself in higher regard to others. He often comments on being one who fell among the worthier sort and makes sure nobody forgets it. For this reason his attention is hard to capture and he will barely acknowledge anybody who's not of equal status and standing, in fact those who are below him he fully expects to worship him and answer to his every whim and demand or else suffer the consequence.
Whilst he is a strict and unforgiving lord those who are loyal to him will be greatly rewarded but cross him just once or attempt to humiliate and challenge his pride and you might not live to see another day.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 188x191px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 188x191px
>>18308263
*Teleports behind you
:3
*Touches the butt*
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 284x178px
>>18308276
>Exposed nipples
*Dies*
>>
>>18308276
Speak not of that covetous demon, lest we be forced to speak to him when he hears us
>>
File: 9307022_orig.png (492KB, 733x800px) Image search: [Google]
9307022_orig.png
492KB, 733x800px
>>18308257
>>
File: JesusWithDevil.jpg (24KB, 450x324px) Image search: [Google]
JesusWithDevil.jpg
24KB, 450x324px
>>18308285
Sounds like something an usurper would say....
>>
>>18307867
Hate the game not the player
>>
File: Licia of Lindelt.jpg (7KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
Licia of Lindelt.jpg
7KB, 190x265px
>>18308295
Tell me again, my friend, how did you learn of this place?

Speak to me and tell me, from whence did you learn of fire?
>>
>>18308331
The fire is in my heart. I have always known.
>>
File: 1478142145189.jpg (129KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
1478142145189.jpg
129KB, 533x533px
>>18308335
Psst.. stop casting your shadow on me Alexander
>>
>>18308331
If you use "whence," you don't use the preposition "from" with it, because "whence" means "from where," so a preposition is redundant. If you're going to RP and speak like a pompous fuck, at least do a good job. That shit's Busch League, dude.
>>
>>18308355
Dogs are pitiful creatures. I'd rather not have them protect me.
>>
>>18308374
God help me, for I would never have learned the proper grammar if not for my mistake here
>>
>>18305257
Will the two of you get naked when you do your spooky magicks?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (305KB, 1223x756px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
305KB, 1223x756px
>>18308374
>Busch League

It's "bush" league.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bush%E2%80%93league
>>
>>18308548
they should
If you really want to give Stolas a gift and grill is a freak fuck during the ritual then anoint his sigil with male and female juices
>>
>>18308579
>freak fuck during the ritual then anoint his sigil with male and female juices
And offer praise to the most holy yeast mold or what?
>>
>>18308591
lrn2magic
>>
>>18305257
Read le goetia,m8.
>>
>>18305257
First of all why would you need a scrying mirror?
Just get the incense, make the circle, do the evocation ritual with both of you inside the circle. and that's all.

>>18305266
>go to google

Why even post?
>>
>>18309091
I have, it gets vague when it comes to groups.

>>18309130
Scrying was my first exposure to this shit, incense is cool and all but nothing beats getting into a trance and actually seeing a spirit in a mirror sending you messages.

I also asked cause ppl get freaked as shit from doing this stuff, i dont wanna make this grill go crazy or hate me forever cause she afraid of some reality
>>
>>18309201
girls go crazy any ways
>>
>>18309201
>i dont wanna make this grill go crazy or hate me forever cause she afraid of some reality
Then why the fuck do it in the first place. I know most bitches dig the occult shit and astrology, but actual rituals can be pretty offputting in general. The prep work can be cringy as fuck and the results are usually more than most people can take since they went in with the idea of nothing happening. Better keep that shit to yourself mate, unless the other person has some experience of their own. Kinda like with meditation, you might tell people about it, but won't go into details because chances are 99% of people gonna think you're batshit crazy.
>>
>>18310559
I mean she asked me to do it with her. I just want to make sure all goes right cause Angels and Demons can be real dicks about procedure.
>>
>>18305257
Is there someone fluent in Hebrew here who can translate all the Hebrew text on this person's prayer mat?
>>
>>18309201
Hahahaha, I see.

Don't worry, neither of you will go crazy.
Just make sure that both you are in the circle, and you guys will fine. Also, I'll love to hear about your experience after it's all done!
>>
>>18310584
If you're minding your own goddamn bussiness and a bunch of faggots keep approaching you just cause they want something from you, while thinking they have power over you, chances are, you'd be a dick too. Like an ignorant child trying to force you to explain some shit that in your eyes is common fucking sense, the least you'd do is lie to him so when the time comes it'd fuck him over. Hes still going to learn, so it's not like you didn't teach what he asked for.
>>
>>18310675
I feel like they openly want us to contact them...
>>
>>18310559
I'd be jumping all over the place if some sempai wanted to do a ritual with me and I *knew* they weren't going to stab me in the middle of it or something.

Sexual subtext not required.
>>
>>18310595
> S H all not s el(l) to goy for less then 50 sheckles
>>
>>18310848
Agreed. There's many non goetic spirits that wont even talk to humans or destroy them st point of contact. Many of them are attention starved old gods that barely survived history. Very powerful but still dependent on human perception
>>
Fuck her in the circle and jizz on stolas
>>
>>18310982
Yeah you try that buddy...
>>
>>18310982
lol can probably smash whenever i want, bad juju to mix sex magick with goetia
>>
Paimon is the only demon you should ever envoke.
>>
>>18311100
I have but he is advanced tier.

You need a sacrifice for him and to endure withering questioning...
>>
>>18311100
King Paimon to you
>>
>>18305257
bump
>>
>>18313228
Lets bring this back to Prince Stolas...
>>
All Hail Prince Stolas

Ruler of the Gritty Woodlands...
>>
File: paledrake.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
paledrake.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
What's this guy's name again?
>>
>>18305257
Stay in the circle with her, for Stolas the circle isn't really necessary because he's chill and most likely wont try to rape you.
While welcoming the spirit she should say that he (stolas) shall communicate with both of you, but state that you are going to be an spectator only.
Scrying mirror: not necessarily important, it might help if you know how to use it
>>
>>18315819
Decent advice...
>>
>>18315819
yea im staying in the circle fuck that. as far as the mirror. Im pretty good at visualizing objects on top of real time space. I really think scrying is cool af, but the purpose of the evocation is wholly different from trying to have a little fun with spookymagicks
>>
File: Fallen Demon FurFur.jpg (38KB, 400x441px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon FurFur.jpg
38KB, 400x441px
>>18317900
Yeah always stay in the circle anon!
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.