[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chaos magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

Hey /x/, what do you think about chaos magick?
If you practice it, do you have any advice for beginners besides reading gigabytes of e-books?
>>
dont overdo it or you will suffer physical and/or mental damage.

i tried using sheer willpower and concentration to alter my imminent surroundings, it drained my mind and i got depressed. worked on really small scale but fucked me up pretty much.

there are probably different methods to use the term "chaos magick" , but all in all its rooted in willpower,mental stability and thought.

maybe what happened was result of other things, but after the things i've read and saw, i think it is related to this topic.

long story short: strengthen and prepare your will and mind before doing stuff like this.
>>
(just to set it clear, i dont talk about "fuck my parents for being against me" or some shit but the silent mind "fuck this planet im out" / "whats the matter of things at all" kind of. physical effect was 3 days after the incidents,an incredible and very uncommon low vitamin D level in my blood.)
>>
>>18305085
>very uncommon low vitamin D level
yo, most people have a vitamin D deficiency so thats nothing
>>
Remember it`s just post modern deconstructionist magick . Once you know the basics use whatever ritual/incantations/etc you want its just seasoning.
>>
>>18304969

Watch this before you do something stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9aAtJKqLGY
>>
Hey anon, I just started getting into it as well. From what I've learned so far chaos magick is tapping into your subconscious and aligning it with the universal mind/divine/universe. I recently started creating sigils. This video helped me to understand a bit more about them. See ya on the path.
https://youtu.be/l-cxBuRU09w
>>
>>18306738
whats your intent with the sigils?
>>
are sigils even important it seems like its all mental work
>>
>>18304969
fucking /pol/ needs to stop doing low tier chaos magick, their gonna eventually do something massively retarded and fuck reality in half.
also don't screw with this stuff, its not the most user friendly magick by far.
>>
>>18306682
>occult is psychology
>no real danger
>occult books are just philosophy

lmao the guy is clueless
>>
just read the Liber Null(I think it is how it is called), you dont need nothing besides it to practice chaosmagick
>>
>>18306738
no, that is not chaos magick, chaos magick explicitely tries to avoid static metaphysical frameworks, in other works, they refuse to believe in anything in particular
so when a chaos magician performs a ritual he is asked to chose the appropiate beliefs, so for example in one ritual as you say he might believe he is connecting with the cosmic mind, but in the next ritual he might be invoking Satan and in the next one he is asking God for help

Chaos magick is about using belief as a tool. At least that is what I understood, I am not a practiticioner
>>
>>18306945
What's a user friendly magick?
>>
File: lovers-c.jpg (1MB, 1177x2033px) Image search: [Google]
lovers-c.jpg
1MB, 1177x2033px
>>18306931
Your concious mind cant communicate to your subconcious mind through words and thoughts.

Maybe it can through symbols, not sure.
>>
>>18304969
>If you practice it, do you have any advice for beginners besides reading gigabytes of e-books?

http://ultraculture.org/blog/2015/01/12/psychonaut-field-manual-cartoon-guide-chaos-magick/
>>
>>18306993
Wrong link.

http://bluefluke.tumblr.com/
>>
>>18306682
Styx also said pepe is literally effecting the election.

In a short few years he has gone full retard. Used to respect that weird looking fuck.
>>
>>18306975
symbols and visuals influence subconcious mind more than words
>>
File: 1475000418350.png (13KB, 175x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475000418350.png
13KB, 175x200px
>>18307243
>he thinks pepe is not affecting the elections
>>
be very, very careful

it's fun but also dangerous

also, STAY AWAY FROM BLACK MAGIC

at least try to stay grey if you must do spells for gain, but the black school is unfortunately tainted by Satanic witches who do some crazy shit

I'm a white witch and former chaos magician and I tried to summon my aeon and got a demon instead who claims to be the Demiurge

I recommend Gnostic and also Solomon style Judaic tradition white magic, binding demons and such and serving the universal Godhead of goodness

Aeons/Angels are your friends, beware of Archons/Demons
>>
>>18307296
>it's fun but also dangerous

Probably not. Seems unlikely to have the requisite power.
>>
>>18307317
we got a power-hungry type here, eh

please stay away from the occult, you are not wise enough for it yet
>>
File: bushrogun.jpg (61KB, 639x639px) Image search: [Google]
bushrogun.jpg
61KB, 639x639px
>mfw no magick can unslick the smooth sliver of slyness that is my chin
>>
>>18304969
For fucks sake, Chaos magic is just magic for people who want to use things they thinl are useful to them, if you dont like putting labels on things (i.e. black or white magic) then it's your thing. If you want to practice chaos magic then you're basically a jack of all trades.
>>
Most practitioners are just role playing, as with other forms of magic, or they are "casting" a spell and letting confirmation bias inform them of their success. The mental discipline required to perform magic, whether it is hermetic magic, chaos magic, cherokee medicine, wiccan etc is beyond most of the people drawn to the idea of chaos magic.
>>
>>18307560
>No True Scotsman
>>
>>18307296
Git gud fgt; iron tight contracts and manipulating loopholes is half the fun.
>>
>>18304969
do it faggot
No amount of reading or speculation substitutes for the actual experience
>>
>>18307296
black magick is just git gud
scrub
>>
>>18307560
ok
Do some sigil work and come back to me
Try invoking yog sothoth
>>
>>18307336
and you are? You couldn't even handle a daemon lel
They're not out to get you unless you think they are, any problem they give you is your fault for being a scrub
>>
>>18304969
More like chaos meowgick.
>>
Here's why I agree with the anons telling OP to be careful.

>begun early interest in occult ideas at age 16-17, ties in with magick because "influence change according to will"
>got more into it at age 19, started what I at the time called "metaphysical" practises, chakra work etc.
>The Secret tier stuff in my twenties with some interesting results
>Did some life changes that meant I kind of stopped practising, but never fully stopped believing
>Life got pretty shit desu, and I always knew it was because of my lack of practising what I preach

>Last winter, about to turn 32, recovering from depression, stuck in apathy
>Ask /adv/ for how to into real magic
>start reading into occult, which quickly guides me into Chaos
>start developing my own system for creating sigils (am artist btw)
>start preparing for doing banishings, collecting tools and whathaveyous
>start focusing my will on taking one month off my part-time job, so that I can work solely on my art and magick
>also start to believe that I won't be working in part-time job any longer that upcoming summer

One month later, just in time for taking time off work, I slipped and fractured my ankle. Had to use crutches for three months, so no going back to work for a long time, just like I willed it. One month into my sick-leave I get a call from my boss, telling me she's closing down the business. No more going back to work after summer, just like i willed it.

I took this as a warning, and been slowly preparing my magick, slowing my mind, not focusing too intensely on stuff that could happen through harm to any aspects of my being. Have done some experimenting with simple-minded sigils. Reaping the crops of my "meet women who only will support me in reaching my gains" sigils right now.

Be careful with your wording. It will find a way to work, and that could mean losing or breaking something in order to get there.
>>
>>18307296
Why would a demon claim to be the demiurge? Isn't that like saying "I'm the guy who thinks he's God"?
>>
File: 1477525155768.jpg (71KB, 909x598px) Image search: [Google]
1477525155768.jpg
71KB, 909x598px
>>18306918
If I told you I'd have to kill you
>>
>>18306955
You're talking about roleplay
>>
bumping for moar
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.