[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Sentinel Island

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: north sentinel island.jpg (155KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
north sentinel island.jpg
155KB, 800x800px
What do you think happens on North Sentinel Island?
>>
>>18304783
Angry tribesman barely clinging to life in a stunted ecosystem, furthered by the stress of pajeet and rajesh treating it like a zoo.
>>
>>18304783
North Sentinel Island things.
>>
>>18304783
day long orgies and the best BBQs on the planet.

also that island is an entrance to hollow earth.
>>
>>18304783
It seems like a human experiment at this point. Why the fuck not contact them?
Why do all these people have to live and die not knowing that there is a world out there?
>>
>>18304783
The people acting savage and primative is a ruse, the have higher technology then use but most of the true society is under ground on the island. They are obsessed with time and the stars and the "seers" young women that give up their sight by wearing bandages over their eyes and only ever removing them to look at the book of the night, or as we call them "stars" they have the most horrific and accurate prophecies. They are left along but certain elites do go to the island and are granted an audiance
>>
>>18304818
There have been many documented attempts. But since the first few, we've been treated with contempt by their people, attacking as we leave etc. It's easier to let them get on with it at this point.

Considering this has been happening on and off for like 100 years now, the people there are probably taught to attack anyone that comes near. They killed some fisherman that drifted near a decade ago.
>>
They also worship a fell dirty called Torok or Kal-torok, the one eyed god that wears an iron mask to cover his ruined face
>>
Do you think they are cannibals? People in protein-poor environments like jungles often are.

Fuck, imagine if your plane crashed there.
>>
>>18304848
They are carnivals but only as a religious practice, they eat the "seers" when they do so their power stays in the tribe
>>
>>18304848
Who knows what animals they have living there.
No modern man has made it far and live to tell about it.
>>
>>18304783
From what i see in the pic i looks like waves hit the beach, trees and plants grow, probably infested with rats and pigs that do normal animal things.
>>
>>18304839
>>18304851
how about a source?
>>
>>18304864
Wish I could give an actual source but almost nothing is written about them for obvious reasons, smart men that want to keep secrets do not write things down
>>
>>18304839
I've read John dies in the end and I see where this is going
>>
>>18304783
Probably some dudes making half life 3.
>>
>>18304868
Never read the book, care to elaborate?
>>
File: rightXD.jpg (34KB, 685x700px) Image search: [Google]
rightXD.jpg
34KB, 685x700px
>>18304867
Right. XD
>>
>>18304783

Interbreeding, a lot of it.
>>
I live there
>>
>>18304870
YOU KNOW TOO MUCH
>>
>>18304867
Okeeeeeez ^_^
>>
>>18304823
>most of the true society is under ground
The island isnt big enough to sustain a society
>>
>>18304823
This reminded me of a certain series that I haven't read in a long while but figured it was a coincidence.

>>18304839
But after reading this I'm certain.
>>
>>18304832
We haven't been "attacked as we leave" you fucking mong. They just start throwing their spears when they see anybody coming.
>>
>>18304848
Jungles are full of protein. Insects are extremely rich in protein and iron.
>>
>>18304848
Tribal Cannibalism only happens as an act of revenge against the offending/enemy tribe. At least in this more civilized age.
>>
this thread is absolute feces.
the blatant disregard for those epic dubs is shameful. I r8 kys m8
>>
they still use dial up internet
>>
>>18304818
>It seems like a human experiment at this point. Why the fuck not contact them?
>Why do all these people have to live and die not knowing that there is a world out there?

Nobody out here is any happier.
>>
>>18304823
fuck off autist roleplayer
>>
>>18306145
The first few groups in the 1800s were met with almost open arms, but as they left for the boats they were attacked.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.