[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here know about the Clown Cosmic/Galactic Jester?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: cosmic.jpg (10KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic.jpg
10KB, 236x314px
Anyone here know about the Clown Cosmic/Galactic Jester?
>>
>>18304155
Satan
>>
>>18304160
Satan is not so much a trickster as he is malevolent. I'm referring to the Clown of Entropy, or the Clown Filter. Please do tell me someone on /x/ has heard about it?
>>
>>18304155
he is my favorite star trek character he is so clever hahaha how can i be like him?
>>
File: 1478160387962.jpg (65KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
1478160387962.jpg
65KB, 500x343px
>>18304155
Is he the fucker that's responsible for these douchebag kids dressing up as clowns recently?
If so tell him to knock it the fuck off
>>
OP, are you talking about the Harlequin?
>>
Hail Eris.
>>
>>18305185
>>18305040
You guys got it, kinda.

Sorry I disappeared for a while there was nothing going on.

The Clown is a two fold being. On One hand, it is a sort of filter. The chakras and energies that make up intelligent beings can be used for many different types of magicks and persuasions, but filtering them through the Jester makes them more absurd.

IT gives us the ability to laugh things off.

The entity itself is a coagulation of the various energies being filtered, contributing to an over spirit of sorts.

Or maybe it's the Being manipulating us.

Either way there is a spiritual creature that takes a clown form, and we have access to it. But it beckons us to take a sort of base form. Like an animal. It's goal is entropy. My knowledge on him is minimal, but I thought maybe /x/ would know more.
>>
>>18304155
Sounds like you're thinking of the archetype of the trickster in mythology:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickster
>>
>>18305986
>Claims to be the discordan God
Burn it at the stake! Get it out of this shitters body!
>>
>>18306018

It's not a clown in the traditional sense, with the white greasepaint and all.

But from what I've read it appreciates the form.
>>18306014
That's it.
>>
>>18306032
why are you so interested in the trickster OP?
>>
>>18307588
For a while I saw a manifestation of him regularly. Several years in fact.
>>
>>18306014
The Cosmic Joker and Trickster Gods are similar, but not the same. Trickster Gods are always part of a pantheon, display benevolence at times, and usually have some ambition beyond the trick itself.

The Cosmic Joker is not part of a pantheon, shows neither malevolence nor benevolence, and has no ambition beyond the perverse, humorous coincidences it manifests.

>A higher power who is responsible for various anomalous phenomena on Earth, said manifestations being of a perverse and black-humoured nature.

While he never uses the term Cosmic Joker, a lot of the influence into the term's creation came from the writings of Charles Fort.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Fort

Honestly the best explanation of the Cosmic Joker is the opening scene to Magnolia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6lfwVT84GA
>>
Sounds like some juggalo shit to me brah.
>>
>>18304155
like that loli from boku girl?
>>
>>18308388
any other of sources for this entity?
>>
I'm also interested in this Cosmic "clown" if anyone has a bit of information about it I would be very grateful
>>
>>18308588
Not from me. I would imagine anyone who has collated examples of bizarre coincidence.
>>
>>18308588
>>18308670
OP here

When I was but a babby I had these reoccurring spells where I'd pass out randomly. This occurred up until I was about 13.

I'd find myself in a big black empty void. Imagine space with no stars. And no sound and no anything.

I tried to tell others about it but nothing ever came of it. I was just the weird fainting kid.

My last few years I started hearing whispers in the void and then I saw a face appear before me. Following these traumatic experiences I never passed out and had these things happen again.

>inb4 rp fag

My doctor had wanted me to start taking some pills a few years ago just in case it ever started again. I was for a while, but it just made me sleepy so I never refilled my prescription.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.