[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about using grave dirt for revenge rootworking? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1470090852820.jpg (120KB, 465x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470090852820.jpg
120KB, 465x750px
How do I go about using grave dirt for revenge rootworking?
I absolutely want to take the risk on crossing somone who recently stole from me. I thought they were good friends, and they stole a gold chain and a few ps4 games when I allowed them to hangout in my home alone, I went to buy us a case of beer and they fucking steal from me.
Normally,I'd say fuck it, my fault for letting people in my home, I can rebuy dumb ass games.
But I cannot rebuy a chain that was given to me by my now dead mother. The grave dirt is hers, paid for in fresh flowers and a dime from 1952 that was 90% silver.
So I for sure want to cross them. I havnt let on I know,(I didn't notice the missing items until the morning after they left) as I figured I may need to visit thier home to complete the spell.they act like everything is normal, but when I mentioned 'loosing' one of the games they both got quite and just changed the subject.litteraly like this
>I lost my game guys, I'm pretty bummed I looked everywhere..
>"oh. ...Sooo guess what we're gonna go to the zoo next week"
Didn't even invite me, probably sold the chain to afford it.
I am certain they stole it, they are litteraly the only people who have been in my house for 9 months.
These are people I would have given the shirt off my back for, honest to god the only people I could call friend, people I've driven 3 hours to pick up when thier car broke down at 4 in the morning and they steal from me the first time I trust them alone in my house.
I know it's honestly my own fault for trusting ANYONE alone in my house, but like I've said, I knew and saw these people almost everyday for more than a year, I thought they had earned enough trust for me to go to the gas station and back....
I doubt anyone will help me, but it would be greatly appreciated.
Fighting is not an option by the way, I'm sickly small and they would easily overpower me together.
>>
File: IMG_20161031_172005176_HDR.jpg (3MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161031_172005176_HDR.jpg
3MB, 4608x2592px
Stop being a pussy for those dickheads. Respect yourself and every single move you do, nobody else ain't giving you any. Its all about yourself.
>>
>>18303987
While I agree with you that this is about himself, it is not true that nobody is going to give you respect.

If you respect yourself almost automatically people start respecting you too, generally.

>>18303902
Also, OP, baneful (vengeful) magick does not bode well for you. If you want to solve this situation using a spell, do it to recover what they stole, not to get revenge.
>>
Eh, just get a gun and kill him.

Or a knife and kill him.

Or a hammer and kill him.
>>
>>18304101
I suppose that would be wiser, but I want them to hurt like it hurt me to be so wronged. I don't have friends, it baffles me the second I start referring to them as "true friends" they bite my ass. But you're right.

>>18303987
I respected them like crazy and they took my kindness as a sign that says "hey, take a huge dump on me, I'm nice and apprantly a retard" the whole reason I choose to be so isolated is because of this twofaced ideals allot of people carry.
Nice girl trusts us enough to leave us alone for 10 minutes? Steal everything of value not nailed down!
It's heartbreaking.

>>18304108
You have no idea how many times I thought of every one of those ideas.

I understand I made a rookie mistake, but I genuinely thought I had met some really cool people and I let my guard down.

Never again.

Now I just want to hurt them back. I guess because I am NOT the type to ever steal or cheat, having it happen to me just fuckiNG burns man.
But I suppose somthing to retrieve my lost items would be alright too, at least they won't fucking have it anymore..

What do I do with this gravedirt then?
It seems to be an ingredient mostly tied to jinxs, but if I choose not to use it will it do more harm than good to keep it for a later time? It seems like somthing you shouldn't just have sitting around for an extended period of time..
>>
>>18303902
There is no item or possession worth making yourself unclean for. I dont care if your mother gave it to You, It's trash. Everything is garbage. By going about what you say you will, you risk losing something far greater than your silly little necklace. Just remove them from your life and stop trusting people so desperately .
>>
>>18304154
>I respected them like crazy and they took my kindness as a sign that says "hey, take a huge dump on me, I'm nice and apprantly a retard"

That is 80% of humanity. Youre the fool for not realizing this.
>>
>>18304171
The edge here is insane. I bet youre a riot at parties.

Op dont curse somone just because you got fucked, learn from this. You seem like a hermit, I'd just go back to doing that. You're a shit judge of character if you couldn't spot a thief a mile away. Sorry for your lost items, confront those guys and then ditch them. By hangin around after to suspect somthing like this you're showing your soft underbelly and,like you said, being a retard. It makes you look weak.
>>
>>18304172
Do I just have to become a dick too? Is that what it takes out there to make friends? Just trying to find the nicest smelling turd in the outhouse?

>>18304171
I know to you it seems like trash, but me and my mother were very close. She was my best friend, she had a sudden heartattack and it destroyed my family. That necklace was the only jewlery she ever gave me because I don't usually wear any and it was a graduation gift. It just meant allot to me, but I can see you don't think of the sentimental value of an item.

>>18304194
>you seem like a hermit
You have no idea.
As for hanging around....I don't know. I say it's to make sure they'd let me back in thier house if need be, but looking back I see myself just acting way too normal...I should've went over there with a bat the second I noticed my game case was 4 games short...but I know they'll say "we didn't do that blahblahblah" and we've already established I'm a weenie.
I just wanted revenge the only way I could really see myself doing,but more and more I just feel...really fucking sad and dumb.
>>
>>18304194
I dont go to parties because people like you are there and I don't to make myself unclean
>>
>>18304219
Follow up question
What would a reclaim spell invlove?
I keep all the cases for my games seperate, so I still have those.
Am I supposed to melt a candle over the game cases haha?
>>
>>18304219
You dont "make" friends, you find them.

Also, I do understand the obvious sentimentality of an item, I am not heartless. But I understand the value of letting go of said sentimentality, which is immeasurably greater.
>>
>>18304245
You have a point, if course. But I would have liked to let go of that item myself on my own terms, not have it taken from me before I was ready.

How would I even use a reclaim spell for such an item? I don't have photos of it, how would I go abo ur making the spell specific to the necklace?
>>
>>18304260
Sorry but you lost. Magic will not help you. If everyone got to let go on their own terms, Buddha would have been out of a job. Deal with it kid.
>>
File a police report.

Pawn shops, jewlers, etc all have a database system that connects them with local PD and alerts them on items reported stolen. IIRC the database extends throughout the state.

The more specific about the chain you are the more likely that theyll get a hit on it. Also helps to scour craigslist for listings on the stolen items, if you find it you can set up to go buy them (obviousy using a different number) and give the thief the option of returning your shit or jail. Youll need to have a police report beforehand for this as well.

However if the thief fences the items to some random then youre out of luck, unless that person goes and makes a dumb move like mentioned above.
>>
>>18304363

Would like to add - if you have the full names of the people you suspect, youre basically golden. Put those in the report and if they go to pawn the chain they will get raped by police. Anytime you pawn something you have to show photo ID and sign for the item. If they did this then they will instantly get flagged by the database and its a wrap.

Any good thief knows this system is in place though, so if theyve done this multiple times its likely they wont be dumb enough to do this.
>>
>>18304236
Well, there are many spirits in the Goetia that deal with thieves and stolen items. I know that's what I'd do.
>>
>>18304171
This is the only correct answer in this entire thread. Dirtying yourself spiritually is not worth some little material trinket. Sure I would be pissed if someone stole my family ring, but at the end of the day its just a piece of atoms in the 3rd dimension.

I would quote parables from Jesus, but I think they would be wasted here. Move on with your life OP. Once you start fucking with forces that use anger as a conduit, you will get yourself into more trouble than losing a stupid fucking chain.

Time to be humble OP, time to forgive.
>>
>>18304219
Would your mother be happy if she comes to know you are looking for magical revenge because of this?
>>
>>18304387
>>18304408

Basically this. Take the opportunity to grow up.
>>
>>18304528>>18304387
Fuck these moralfags. It ain't some cluster of atoms in the 3rd dimension or some shit. OP, these so called friends of yours stole from you what was rightfully yours, not to mention they took the last physical bond between you and your dead mother. Time to fuck them up.
>>
>>18304555
This guy, this guy gets it.

I ended up trying to call them out.
>call them
>Meet up
>they go to get in my car and I lock the doors
>wtf anon
>I know i didnt just loose my shit, and I know it didn't just grow legs guys..
>I don't even get the chance to actually point the finger before the girl starts screaming at me
>I'm not used to shit like that,start shaking
>ANON WE DONT WANT YOUR SHIT,FUCK YOU, I WILL WHOOP YOUR ASS GET OUT THE CAR
>"I'm not gonna fight you, just be a fucking honest person and give me my shit bacm"
>GET OFF MY PROPERTY OR I'M CALLING THE COPS
>"call em"
>she's speechless and I feel so cool, shaking like a chihuahua tho
>guy speaks up, more calm
>"I swear I saw your games on top of your tv."
>of course he's lying, I tell him they sure as fuck werent there
>now he's mad, they tell me to leave, I tell em to go ahead and call the cops cuz I'm not leaving without my stuff.
>both now get super mad and leave in a yelling fit, dude says allot of fucked up shit about me.
>but they didn't call the cops.
>go to leave, stare them down and "finger gun" them both as I go.

It was so cringey and awful and I had a panic attack when I pulled into my yard finaly.
A moment I could've been cool ...and I finger gunned them.
But I DO own a little chiappa. They know that so hopefully they think of that, even tho that gun barely kills coyotes.
I guess you guys are right...confronting them and seeing them bare thier teeth at me like that honestly felt better than crossing them probabaly would have...
I was just so angry I couldn't even think clearly.
>>
>>18303902
Get a coffin nail and nail into their footprint. Sprinkle liberally with gravedirt.
>>
>>18304555
I'm not moralfagging. There's repercussion in magic. It is in your own self interest to do good magic. What goes, comes back, specially in case of failure. One might be willing to risk this if this person knows the stuff, fine tuning the work so that it will stick on the target. Note, success here still won't stop repercussion from happening.
The tl;dr of this is nope, specially for people without experience. Do. Not. Even. Try. It.
>>
The fact thay youre trying to get back at them with magic is enough proof to me that you deserved what was coming to you. You're a fucking weirdo dude.
>>
>>18305050
Pity what you had to go through and lose to learn turning yourself into a doormat just attracts people with no qualms stepping over you.

I'd have suggested some subtlety in confronting them though, you could have put the grave dirt aside and dug up real dirt on these idiots to turn their lives inside out without them being able to pin it on you. Though I guess the more direct approach has its benefit of catharsis.
>>
>>18303902
ive seen something similar to pic in a dream except it was on a sandy beach the sky was purple with stars and it had a goat head and a sword.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>18304154
>I don't have friends
Now I am your friend. And I wish you well.

I know how you feel, shit like this happened to me, people backstabbing me. As some anon say, better use a spell to retrieve the things. Don't use magick to harm people, at least fot now if you are a beginner.

Don't feel alone. I'd give you a hug.
>>
>>18303902
You need to just call them up and say you don't give a fuck about the games but you need your moms chain back or you are going to the cops. If they already sold it tell them you need the name of the pawn shop. Then go to the cops anyway they will assist you in getting it back. In all honesty it's probably melted down by now as the cash for gold places offer more then a pawn shop. I'm so sorry anon. My thoughts and good vibes are with you.
>>
>>18305245
I get you're telling OP not to dabble in the dark arts. But this whole "turn the other cheek" bullshit isn't gonna help her out. Ideally, that would be great advice, I believe in forgiveness and honestly fuck materialism. Realistically, though, it's a dog-eat-dog world, and the humble forgiveness card isn't gonna help OP out, they'll just take advantage of her even more. Plus it's the principle. Doesn't matter if they stole a pack of gum or a golden bust of Goku or some shit, it's thievery and it's wrong.
>>
>>18303902
Revenge is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. Even if you get what you want, they won't understand, because they will never see it from your perspective.

Let go, OP. Recognize that the chain you were given is a physical object, and as significant as it may be, it is only a collection of atoms. It is extraordinarily painful to suffer this loss, but if you can integrate it into your life as a moment where you accept it, then you will have a kind of healing that revenge will never bring you.

It may sound obscene, but you must thank them for releasing you from this attachment.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.