[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an irreligious exorcist anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 22

File: 1235282789643.jpg (320KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1235282789643.jpg
320KB, 1920x1280px
All in the title. I can't seem to sleep tonight. I've performed what would amount to exorcisms void of any religious ideology. Suffice it to say, I've seen some pretty crazy shit. Feel free to ask anything.
>>
What causes paranormal entities to appear/ make themselves known. Also why is it so rare to see these strong entities
>>
>>18303589
Youngest and oldest person you've seen possessed?
>>
>>18303607
Youngest person, 12. Luckily I got rid of the thing before it had properly gotten its' metaphysical claws into the kid. Oldest was only 29. I find it's more common for the thing being possessed to be a plot of land or an object than a person.
>>18303606
I wish I knew that one. I know of many things that make it more likely for the nastier ones to show up, which is the age and material of a location/object, lack of cleanliness, emotions that tend to run high such as anger, depression, anxiety, lust, and a variety of other factors, but those seem to be the main ones...history, material, lack of cleanliness, and strong emotions.
As for why the stronger and nastier ones are less common, it's probably because you have to let them get a connection in the first place, and that seems to take either a degree of force or cleverness on their part and inattention or stupidity on people, in terms of human possession, and a degree of attention and invitation on the part of location and object possession.
>>
>>18303589

When did you first really know deep down that in fact your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you do not reply to this
>>
File: shad 2.jpg (2KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
shad 2.jpg
2KB, 306x165px
>>18303589
Where do we go when we die?
>>
>>18303589
what are the signs of spiritual possession?
how do you know if someone is under the process of being possessed?
>>
>>183035
you're supposed to be tired after an exorcism. Tell me this. who gives you strenght to fight against paranormal entities if you don't believe in god? i mean, canonic exorcism are made by priests who pray God to help them.
>>
>>18303702
The book mentioned in the image is here:
How about Demons?: Possession and Exorcism in the Modern World
https://a.pomf.cat/qawjdx.pdf
>>
>>18303719
And not only demons can possess humans.
I recommend as well the book where that image was taken from:
Monsters by John Michael Greer:
https://a.pomf.cat/yegfjc.pdf
>>
>>18303719
No mention of the typical theatrical depiction of levitation and objects moving or flying around, and in your experience?
>>
>>18303727
For reference, I'm not OP, just an armchair occultist.
Telekinesis can occur in the so called poltergeists. These are often caused by teenagers with emotional issues. This doesn't exclude the possibility of it happening together with possession, but wait for a reply from OP.
>>
>>18303696
You go wherever, really. There's an "other side" as it were. Time and space are irrelevant there. there's a lot of groups there as well, but territory is never an issue. Closest I can think of in terms of mythology would be the Celtic description of "The Otherworld" mixed with a bit of norse and native american imagery. I think that it's a matter of frequency or something.
>>18303702
Odd behavior is the first one. When it starts to actually take hold you might see things like the possessed person's skin taking on a waxy complexion, maybe changing color a bit(white to almost yellow is what I've seen), sunken eyes, semi-comatose states for long periods of time with no medical explaination, extensive sleepwalking and erratic behavior.
Seek medical opinions regarding these symptoms first, ALWAYS.
>>18303706
I am my own strength. My will is my strength. I have only on a few occasions felt tired after an exorcism. Nothing that some caffeine and a couple beers didn't help alleviate, however. You're approaching the concept of exorcism from a narrow religious perspective, and this is where your misconceptions begin. Religious adherence is a sign of ones' inability to have a strong center of self reliance upon which to build a psychospiritual self. Of course religion becomes a crutch in that case.
>>18303719
>>18303722
the term "demon" is horribly overused in relation to possessions. there are plenty of "negative and malicious entities" out there, but I've yet to come across anything that I would consider an actual demon.
>>18303727
In mine, no. Occasionally things will move around a bit, and chair and object stacking is a thing that sometimes happens in malicious poltergeist situations. The most disturbing thing I've seen is someone's face seem to morph into someone else's face, presumably the entity possessing them. Homes and objects that are possessed also sometimes have things move around in and near them.
>>
>>18303754
whoops. I forgot to tripcode this post. Sorry about that.
>>18303740
Emotional issues can certainly trigger poltergeist activity, as well as make a person or location a magnet for such activity.
In the extremely rare occasion that poltergeist activity of the shit-floating-around variety is happening, it's far less dramatic than in the movies, and it's about 50-50 whether or not the activity is from an outside source.
>>
OP, can you see spirits?
In what other metaphysical practices are you involved other than exorcisms?
You must be a powerful spiritist. Who are your guides? Have you ever called for help to a spirit?
>>
>>18303754
>the term "demon" is horribly overused in relation to possessions
The Monsters book I linked uses "demon" in a specific sense. Fays, ghosts, and other immaterial beings can also possess humans.
>>
>>18303589
How does your poop smell
>>
>>18303589
Green text a story for us papa:^)
>>
>>18303764
>can you see spirits
"see" wouldn't really be the right word for it. If they're there, I can tell, but I don't really see them like people. It's more like impressions of things...emotions, words, bits of an image. The brain attempts to form an image based on the extrasensory input being received, I suppose, attempting to process it into signals it can recognize.
>other metaphysical practices
I occasionally dabble in divination, but I don't put much stock in it. I also routinely engage in what's been termed "energy work". I prefer to maintain a degree of skepticism in regards to spirituality. Science first, metaphysical philosophy and theory second. My will first, assistance when predisposed or overwhelmed.
>who are your guides
I don't have any. I have some guardians I know more by "appearance" than name.
>called on help?
I've on a few occasions called on my guardians for help. I prefer not to do so unless it can't be avoided.
>>
>>18303791
>I prefer to maintain a degree of skepticism in regards to spirituality. Science first, metaphysical philosophy and theory second.
You may like this book a lot:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18200205/#q18209258
>>
>>18303791
Okay now I know you know what you're talking about, and you're not just a fat teenager who claims to have the power.

I myself sense spirits as well, and when I concentrate I can get images in my head, so far it's sometimes hard for me to tell them apart from my imagination.

I have another question I usually ask myself. Apart from the extreme cases of possession, do spirits really alter or influence our world that much? I assume you've also encountered some spirits haunting places or people, but, do they REALLY have that much effect?
>>
>>18303796
for the most part, no, most spirits don't really have much influence. Most are stuck where they are, and others I would term travelers. They go from place to place and/or person to person at will.
The nastier ones I think follow someone who has a capacity for spiritual connection to their body from...wherever. I was highly amused at the first "Insidious" film. take away the hollywood schlocky shit and it's not terribly far off from the truth. "The Further" as depicted in the film is a little bit like what I would consider a buffer zone of sorts between worlds.
>>
>>18303807
Again, forgot my damn tripcode. Fucker used to be automatically applied way back when.

I may or may not fall asleep soon. If I do, feel free to keep bumping the thread and I'll be glad to answer what I can when I wake back up.
>>
whats your take on crowley ?
was he legit?
>>
>>18303821
maybe. I think some of the stuff he talked about stands up, other stuff just plain doesn't.
>>
>>18303638
Just now desu
>>
>>18303807
I see.
I've mostly seen spirits harrass people with this spiritual connection, but when I see nasty spirits around people with 0 spirituality I wonder if they really do something.
The most clear cases of spirits harrassing are possesions, but do some more cases exist?
>>
>>18303589
How can you tell if someone is a genuine exorcist?
How do you suggest to find a genuine exorcist?
>>
Are there jump scares in real life?
>>
File: nfqr9e.jpg (22KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
nfqr9e.jpg
22KB, 640x427px
>>18303589
Your Fake and Gay because you simply cant exist there is no point of your being ,No standpoint ,No fucking idea Just Roleplaying and generally being a big fat dick
>>
>>18303589
What is an irreligious exorcist?
Did you mean atheist?
>>
>>18303994
a spiritual person who expells spirits but does not belong to any religion at all
>>
>>18304025
where do you draw your powers of ejection from?
>>
>>18304031
Not OP(he went to sleep). But power lies in oneself. It's also possible to ask another spirit to expell the one in question, but that's a different thing
>>
How can I be an exorcist? I just need some guide, I have seen and encounter many paranormal stuff in my whole life and I trully believe I need to take that path.
Sounds silly but I know that there exist some evil in this world and we need help to fight it.
Any lead where to start?
>>
>>18304211
what paranormal stuff have you encountered?
>>
How did you discover this kind of power and how did you improve it? How was your first exorcism? [Greentext it maybe]
>>
>>18304280
I saw ghosts as a child, my mother took me with someone who made me stop seeing stuff, but still felt them, later in life had encounter with other entities, still weird but scary.
The last thing was a possession of some sort on my gf house.
That and many other minor stuff that I forget.
>>
>>18304211
Read both books linked in this thread cover to cover, for starters. Then, you could lurk at /omg/ for a while.
>>
>>18303926
second this
>>
>>18304306
so you've lived a possession? Please tell me about that
>>
>>18303926
If you don't know one in your community, your only option is to check at an Anglican, Episcopalian or Catholic Church for one. State your case. Arrangements will be made to check if there is real possession, and if so, an exorcism will be performed. In any case it will take considerable time between you request and the exorcism.
If you are not black, you should avoid African religion exorcists. You don't know their culture and you'll be unable to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Be warned, it's probably much more difficult to obtain an Exorcism from the Catholics, who consider this a very last resource.
Or, and this is a long shot, ask Ape of Thoth on the /omg/ thread for pointers.
>>
File: 1296777234798.jpg (59KB, 430x596px) Image search: [Google]
1296777234798.jpg
59KB, 430x596px
I HAVE AWAKENED!
>>18304211
In my case, I just sort of fell into it. I would recommend getting a solid base in energy work first, to understand to some degree how spirits work and how to manipulate their energies. I would also recommend staying the hell away from anything with a heavily religious bent to it in terms of books. They will only cloud your judgement.
>>18304296
Long story short, I've had some degree of psychic ability since I was a child. Turns out it runs in my bloodline, though my mother is adopted so I didn't find this out until my late teens. I learned first how to repel attacks from the spirits that would attack me in my teens, mostly shadow-people like entities. From there it just became something I got used to doing. A few friends asked me to set up barriers around their homes and one had some poltergeist activity in their home that I ended up exorcising.
>>18304386
No. Definitely no. Stay away from the church. They're fucking idiots.
>>
>>18303589
Is RP'ing fun?
>>
>>18304816
>No. Definitely no. Stay away from the church. They're fucking idiots.
So what would be the best way to find one?
>>
>>18304967
Networks of paranormal investigators and psychics, for one. You want to make sure any investigators you talk to are skeptical however.
>>
>>18304973
In what state do you live?
>>
How do you know you are posessed and not just mentally sick?
>>
>>18305397

>>18303719
>>
>>18303796
what do these images look like?

>>18303791
>The brain attempts to form an image based on the extrasensory input being received
And how would you describe that in your case?
>>
>>18303589
do you have any multimedia material of actual possessions?
>>
File: regan.jpg (37KB, 450x313px) Image search: [Google]
regan.jpg
37KB, 450x313px
Stick your cock up my ass, you motherfucking worthless cocksucker!
>>
>>18303638
fuck
>>
File: 1258262798099.jpg (38KB, 509x600px) Image search: [Google]
1258262798099.jpg
38KB, 509x600px
>>18305290
I don't live in the US.
>>18305397
this is where things get difficult. Again, when the suspicion of possession arises, it is best to speak with mental health professionals on the matter first.
>>18305674
Hard to describe. fleeting flashes of eyes, or facial features, or clothing. everything kind of comes piecemeal and you have to sort it out. It really is more like the impression of an image or a feeling or an idea. It's there and it's not there at the same time. Some psychics/mediums/etc find it easier to draw the images that come to mind, but I lack the artistic ability to do so.
>>18305867
Unfortunately, no. I do not. I've never recorded any of it. Perhaps in the future I might.
>>
>>18303589
What's the weirdest thing you've come across? Not scariest, not dangerous, just weirdest.
>>
>>18306186
I once encountered a spirit who was represented in my mind as being covered in large black crystalline spikes and had the saddest feeling I've ever felt in my life.
>>
Non-parisan/secular exorcists are usually good exorcists. Like Catholics have an insane high rate of exorcism recurrance. Like they don't finish it or get caught up in their fancy sticks and robes. Do you use anything like a totem to focus your energy? I kinda took a lot of my method from Hoodoo and Nepali shit.
>>
>>18306371
*possesion recurrance
Typing is hard when drunk.
>>
>>18306371
I have a few tools I use, yeah, but they aren't entirely neccessary and all have specific purpose. I have a wood wand I use to focus energy on a more wide area, but I always feel a bit silly using it. I much prefer to use bloodstone or hematite and a sgian dubh. Symbolic tools, more than anything else, but they allow me to focus and 'weaponize' my energy to a more accurate degree.

For the most part I try to stay away from tools. I only use them when I feel particularly under threat.
>>
>>18306398
I use them because it helps me visualize my energy I guess. As odd as it is, I use a silver fork. And I have a totem necklace. Do you ever encounter non-malicious "possesion"? Like a house spirit or just an annoying spook?
>>
>>18303589
Do you feel okay with yourself scamming people, making them pay for fantasy roleplay?
>>
>>18306123
Since psychic abilities and will seem to be your thing, do you just have them, and how do you train them?
>>
>>18303589
>>18303719
>>18303722

OP, what's our opinion on these two books? Is the one about monsters actually something worth checking?
>>
>>18306685
I've always just sort of had them. I've tried to hone them a bit by practicing energy work and a few methods of reaching out with my conscious thought, but I really don't know how to teach them to anyone else.
>>18306895
I haven't read them, but whenever I see the word "demon" in a book title I'm automatically highly suspicious of the content.
>>
>>18306901
I figured about as much. This seems like a rather intuitive skillset. I'm curious though, what makes the difference between someone being a basket case that just needs an anti-psychotic and someone that has something legitimately paranormal around them? Pills don't work? Obsessions? Inability to control themselves?
>>
>>18306895
Poster of the books here. The one called Monsters is from the guy who was responsible for the latest Regardie Golden Dawn edition by Llewellyn Publishing. The one with the word demon in the title was published by the Indiana University Press.
>>18306901
My suspicion trigger word is "quantic".
>>
>>18306929
That and "crystal".
>>
File: fugg.jpg (128KB, 345x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
128KB, 345x1280px
>>18303638
>>
>>18305914
>Your mother sucks cock in hell
>>
>>18306901
If there are spirits/demons,then there must be a god
>>
>>18306901
But what about the monsters one? Things like vampires and werewolves seem too fantasy to me
>>
I understand how you don't need the backing of the church for strength, but you find it within. This all makes sense to me, my question is if the church isn't the answer and many of their teachings are re-washed stories from other cultures and societies then where do these dark spirits come from? Do they exist because we consciously think about them, or are they part of a whole world we are just blind to?
>>
>>18307149
In the book those are not what you think them to be. Both vampires and werewolves (actually, shapeshifters), have an etheric basis. You were not expecting retractable fangs nor reshaped bones, right?
>>
>>18307289
I am currently reading the book just to find out what they are. No, I wasn't expecting retractable fangs nor reshaped bones, but the monsters topic still sounds fantasy.
I remember Eliphas Levi, in his book about high magic, wrote a chapter about these stuff, but I don't know, I guess I don't believe because I don't know what they truly are and because I've never encountered one
>>
How do I invoke the powers of a sufficiently strong entity willing to lend me its powers for a time?
>>
>>18303638
FUck you
>>
>>18306915
Unfortunately this is a difficult one with no 100% of the time answer. Suffice it to say that you know it when you feel it. It's a definite wrongness about someone. Again, mental health professionals should always be consulted first.
>>18307115
Only if you're operating under the narrow assumption of abrahamic religion(judaism, christianity, islam, etc). Even in terms of spiritual belief it's only a drop in the bucket of spirituality. It's like trying to pick up a single grain of sand from a beach and saying it's the only grain of sand.
>>18307204
There's a tough one. I think they've always existed, independent of religion or culture, and that others are things that used to be normal spirits and became something else over time.
>>18307361
You don't. You can sometimes call on the assistance of certain entities and/or deities, but you have to know what that being wants in exchange.
It's typically a very stupid idea unless you know what you're doing.
>>
How do you self excercise?
I don't think I'm fully possessed but I do believe that I have something trying to get me to a state where it can fully possess me.
The only way I can figure to get rid of it is to deny it what it wants. (Negative thoughts and sexual energy)
Will it get bored with me and leave me alone if I do this?
>>
>>18307078
thanks immunity cat, I'm forever grateful.
>>
>>18307450
How do you call on their powers and how potent are they? I need power sorely. If need be, I will give my life.
>>
>>18303589
shut up Constantine fangirl
>>
>>18307450
I agree that some are old and have been here and others are the dead. But with a non religious exorcist how come religious words and text have such power over beings of darkness. Is there a universal method to exorcism where one method works on all creatures or do you need to know many different methods and teachings, find this stuff extremely fascinating/obsession worthy
>>
>>18307484
I cannot answer this over the internet. I would need to physically be present. Again, I recommend seeking the advice of a psychiatric professional FIRST.
As far as preventative measures for possession, I would recommend shoring up your mental defenses and force of will. Fear is a weakness that malicious entities can and do take advantage of. Accept and conquer your fear to strengthen your resolve and sense of personal strength.
>>18307564
It doesn't work like that.
>>18307579
"light" and "darkness" in this regard are entirely frame of mind. Religious words and text do not really have power over any entity. What gives them power is your belief in them, and moreso, the entity's belief in them.
I do not use religious texts in exorcism. Ever. I never have, and never will. I use energy work, binding, and occasionally ritual, though I prefer not to use ritual.
I've never yet failed to remove an entity once I was set on doing so.
>>
>>18307633
Do you have any text I can read about this? Or anything in your own account this is the first time I have heard of an irreligious exorcist and would love to learn more on the subject
>>
>>18307633
>It doesn't work like that.
How does it work then? What do these beings ask for and what do they offer?
>>
>>18307728
they don't make you more powerful or something. They can assist in your endeavors, but that's about it.
>>18307685
I haven't written much about any of it, unfortunately. I've only been doing this stuff for about a decade now, off and on. I have only done human exorcism on three occasions, but have done property and land-based exorcism on more occasions than I can count.
As for irreligious exorcists, there are a lot of us, actually. There are even more that have various neopagan affiliations...wiccans, asatruists, celtic reconstructionists, various shamanic faiths, even a few from the church of satan.
The reason you tend not to hear of us is that we tend to not seek fame about it. We have no need to do so.
And personally, I never take money for it. I feel that it would be dishonest to do so.
>>
>>18307927
How do I get in contact with these beings?
>>
>>18303754
>You go wherever, really. There's an "other side" as it were. Time and space are irrelevant there. there's a lot of groups there as well, but territory is never an issue. Closest I can think of in terms of mythology would be the Celtic description of "The Otherworld" mixed with a bit of norse and native american imagery. I think that it's a matter of frequency or something.
so there really is life after death, and it's a nice place?
>>
>>18303934
>a big fat dick
>>
>>18308360
The ability to sense and talk with entities can be trained. You should pick a tradition of ritual magic you are comfortable with. Be ready to dedicate a half hour of your day, for life, to that task. Results should be noticeable in about six months, or a little more, of practice. Go to >>>/x/omg and read everything in the Beginners folder.
If you are coming from a scientific background you might prefer to look for a blog called The Well of Galabes. Read the comments to the posts too. I know, it's a lot of reading, but it's worth it.
>>
>>18303638
Ok
>>
>>18308514
Before committing to such a schedule, you might want to be sure that you are not wasting your time. So, you will want to try this:
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18193083/#18196500
>>
>>18308538
Huh. I used to do this before. I got that magnet feeling for the most part. But if I wasn't paying attention my hands would start to move away from each other sideways. Does that mean anything or is it just energy randomness?
>>
>>18308578
I do not know. You can ask Greer at The Well of Galabes, the exercise was taken from his blog. Go to the more recent post (he ignores the older ones) and place your question there. It may take a couple of days to get a response.
>>
>>18303638

dick
>>
>>18308360
Learn invocation and ritual magic. It's different for every being.
>>18308391
Some parts of it are nice, others not so much.
>>18308578
As energy collects in a space, it compresses itself. This is the basic principal of building energy constructs.
>>
>>18303589
>I've performed what would amount to exorcisms void of any religious ideology
Do you ever end up doing exorcisms for religious people? If so, what religions/sects do you serve the most frequently?
>>
>>18303754
>Odd behavior is the first one. When it starts to actually take hold you might see things like the possessed person's skin taking on a waxy complexion, maybe changing color a bit(white to almost yellow is what I've seen), sunken eyes, semi-comatose states for long periods of time with no medical explaination, extensive sleepwalking and erratic behavior.
>Seek medical opinions regarding these symptoms first, ALWAYS.
Fuck. I've got those and no medical condition. Been doing tests for years. What do?
>>
You have no power. Something else is using you.
>>
File: 1359655501087.jpg (45KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1359655501087.jpg
45KB, 400x343px
>>18309895
Not many religious people no. Those that I have assisted have been christians, simply because they're most common.
>>18310115
See a psychologist, seek several medical opinions. After all proper medical and scientific opinions have been exhausted, that is when possession becomes something to worry about.
>>18310865
Sure would be simpler if that were the case, but it isn't.
>>
>>18311045
Do feelings such as anger work against possessed people/land?
E.G Fight fire with fire?
>>
>>18311084
If you know how to utilize it, yes.
>>
>>18311147
How is it utilized? Does not being fearful of the entity help in fighting it or protecting others from them? If they can sense fear, does it mean they also can be fearful?
>>
>>18311154
understanding energy work is probably the first step for that. I like to tear a bit of energy from them and send it back at them with force. It's a bit like ripping someone's arm off and hitting them with it.
But only if they piss me off enough or try to attack me.
It's the kind of thing that can't really be taught...you need to know what you're looking for and what to do with it.
>>
>>18311164
Thanks.
>>
>>18311164
Were you instructed by someone or did you use whatever knowledge available to you in order have a better grasp of energy control? (Same guy who asked about fire with fire btw)
>>
File: 1476103334094.jpg (64KB, 960x831px) Image search: [Google]
1476103334094.jpg
64KB, 960x831px
>>18307350
>I am currently reading the book just to find out what they are. No, I wasn't expecting retractable fangs nor reshaped bones, but the monsters topic still sounds fantasy.

Google "dogman sightings" and shit brix.
>>
File: hospital_thing - Copy.jpg (249KB, 1172x971px) Image search: [Google]
hospital_thing - Copy.jpg
249KB, 1172x971px
>>18311217
>>
File: only a symbol.gif (2KB, 100x182px) Image search: [Google]
only a symbol.gif
2KB, 100x182px
>>18303754
>There's an "other side" as it were. Time and space are irrelevant there. there's a lot of groups there as well, but territory is never an issue.

>territory is never an issue.

Inaccurate.

There's more work to be done there than here, that's for sure.

This is akin to a preparation.
>>
File: 1475930814952.jpg (40KB, 431x413px) Image search: [Google]
1475930814952.jpg
40KB, 431x413px
>>18311227
>a... a... coat, yeah
>>
>>18311179
I have a natural tendency towards it. I figured out the basics on my own, and figured out a bit of control from a couple of hours online in my teens.
Like I said, I have no idea where to begin on teaching it, it's just something I do.
>>
>>18311233
Everyone seems to be able to find space there. And there are huge empty or wild spaces inbetween every occupied place there. Of course, that doesn't mean there aren't groups looking to take from others, but that's the nature of existence.
>>
>>18311251
Wisdom.

Coruscate your wards, friend. These next three nights will be a maelstrom. Things in the dark wail in despair and grasp for any purchase.
>>
What is your opinion on ouji boards? Safe? Dumb? Evil?
>>
>>18311280
The living should not do the work of the dead; and the dead should not do the work of the living.
>>
>>18311296
Thats a good rule to live by, I have used a spirit board before quite a few times, I stopped after the entity really wanted nothing to do with me, I could tell it was lying saying it was a young boy one second and saying it was zozo, which could be another lie
>>
>>18303638
i hate u
>>
>>18311303
>joogles zozo
Thanks for the read, I had a good kek
>>
>>18311316
Yeah zozo is a weird occurance but I can't say I truly believe in what I saw there is to many variables to absolutely say that's who I encountered but it was interesting that's for sure
>>
>>18311278
what the everloving fuck are you saying? you sound like a pretentious twat.
>>18311280
I've used ouija boards before. Take precautions, follow the rules, and don't be an idiot, and you'll be fine with them. Just don't be surprised if you get the odd bump in the night for a few days afterwards. You also really don't know who or what you're contacting so it isn't necessarily going to be honest.
>>
>>18303589

does some kind of extreme dark and powerful enemy like satan exist

and if yes, what is his name
>>
Is there malicious spirits that aren't human, nor "demon"
>>
File: dicksoclok.png (89KB, 304x342px) Image search: [Google]
dicksoclok.png
89KB, 304x342px
>>18303638
I fucking hate you
>>
>>18311390
No.
>>18311404
Yes. A lot of them.
>>
>>18311424
Any specific place these spirits come from or just one of those things that have always been there? Also is someone more likely to encounter one of these vs a demon or ghost?
>>
>>18303638
She won't
>>
>>18311444
They come from all over the place.
>>
>>18311247
If you thought someone had potential and wanted to give them that couple hour jumpstart what sites or info would you impart for their benefit?
>>
>>18303638
Gat
>>
>>18303638
ureeeeee
>>
>>18303638
Dick
>>
>>18312552
Psipog is one of the better ones, but if memory serves it's gone now.
>>
>>18303638
Ahhh Loosh farming. alive and Well On X
>>
>>18312604
>Psipog
Found it through the wayback machine. Had to go back a few years to get a working version but it's there
>>
>>18303589
I have several questions. My friend's dad is also very into spiritism and this kind of stuff. But why does some people experience a lot of paranormal stuff, even when they do nothing paranormal-related, and some people who practice paranormal stuff never experience anythin unexplained?
Also, his father is also into some kind of weird "alchemy"(just to name it some way). Apparently he has some kind of gift for healing, people in his family had also the gift for cursing, and some of them both gifts. What can you tell me about this? How many spiritual gifts are there?
>>
What's the best way to communicate with a spirit?
>>
>>18303589
Whose power or names do you use to get the attention of the entity behind?
>>
>>18303638
I have immunity cat+ kek-shield
>>
>>18303638
?
>>
>>18303589
Hey OP, I've long held the belief that there might exist a 'real' spooky that could feed off of fear, or probably any emotion, but you really know about it when it's fear. Anyway, because of this belief, whenever I get that spooky 'chill' down my spine, I wonder if some entity might be trying to steal that energy and use some of it to manifest subtle things (noises/ smells) which might scare me/ feed it further. So when I feel a spooky chill, I imagine I'm sort of looping that energy back into myself (ankh?) and either back up/down my spine or out into my limbs. Anyway doing this seems to make the sensation last much longer and move within my body and is quite pleasant. Is this basic energy work I've sort of stumbled into or am I just retarded?
>>
>>18312852
Unfortunately I can't really answer either of these. I don't know why "paranormal" things happen to some people but not others, nor do I know how many kinds of spiritual abilities are out there.
>>18312880
The easiest is using a Ouija board, but it's also the least safe since you don't entirely know who you are communicating with. The "best", if by that you mean the most effective, is via psychic mediumship.
>>18312949
Mine. I have no need to call upon anyone else, most of the time.
>>
>>18303638
not nice not nice at all
>>
>>18313082
Sounds like a basic form of energy work, yes, since most of it in my experience involves a great deal of visualization.
It should also be noted that yes, the nastier entities do feed on fear. any strong emotion is easy to access though...fear, lust, anger, sadness, rage, elation, etc.
>>
>>18313096
OP, can you walk us through an exorcism? How do the proceedings work?
>>
File: 1384465267941.jpg (17KB, 470x376px) Image search: [Google]
1384465267941.jpg
17KB, 470x376px
>>18313090
>I don't know why "paranormal" things happen to some people but not others
And you, the exorcist who is supposed to be trying to stop it happening at all so more 12 year olds don't have to grow up with demonic home intruders popping in for a surprise visit while their parents aren't home, just shrugged for ten long years from case to case?

Unbelievable. Can you imagine if the Health industry operated like this? Patients coming in and out of quarantine but absolutely fuck all being done to figure out why. Guess what, you don't have to because it already happened during the fucking Black Death. One of the worst cases of human tragedy and gross incompetence in history!

For three thousand odd days you've been a plumber called in to fix leaky pipes only to put pans underneath and pour the water back down the same drain. Fucking hell.

You said you noticed objects and persons being possessed? Did it ever occur to you there's a pattern? One you could figure out by writing something down?! What objects, what places, what are they made from? Where? Who built them? Fuck! Shit!
All this time you've been solving Rubik's cubes in the dark!

Forget who created reality, I want to know how are we even still here? Makes no damn sense to me. Darwin was so full of shit, natural selection my ass, it's either been pure dumb luck every step of the way or someone or something is having a fucking laugh with this divine comedy sketch.
>>
What is the best way to protect myself?
>>
File: 1478489196998.gif (658KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
1478489196998.gif
658KB, 200x113px
>>18313181
>>
>>18313160
It's different every time.
>>18313181
I don't prevent them from happening, you idiot, I get rid of them once they're there. They take advantage of weakness and dereliction and a source of energy, and that is usually HOW they get in. There are millions of possible reasons WHY. There are various protective measures that can be taken to help prevent repeats of events, but there does not seem to be any rhyme or reason as to exactly what causes it in the first place.
As for how we're here, evolution and dumb luck both come into place IMO. We are an astoundingly stupid species.
>>18313196
Be strong in yourself. Be self assured, and be compassionate. At the same time, know when to be a right proper bastard.
>>
>>18313265
IMO, spirits target those who are more spiritually opened, or sensible, and maybe weak. What do you think? You must have some hint
>>
File: 1411010249140.jpg (65KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
1411010249140.jpg
65KB, 960x768px
When I was about 9 or so, my great grand father passed on, and lucky me inherited his mattress, and 150 bux. Anyways for the next 3 nights, i would have terrible nightmares, but could never remember anything about them, and always felt like I was being watched while trying to sleep. I complained to my mom about it and that I wanted me old matress back, She said she would prove there was nothing wrong with grampy's matress by trading beds with me for the nights. So we did.

I got a full night of rest and woke up to the sounds of commotion downstairs. it was prolly 6:45 am. I get up and my mom and one of my adult cousins busy hauling the matress out to his truck, I'm like what? She tells me she woke up hovering inches from the ceiling, and that they were taking it to a empty field to burn it.

Later on after talking to various family members we came to realize that grampy never sleep in his bed, he ALWAYS would sleep in his lazy boy in the living room, and granny had her own bedroom (old people /shrug ) Made sense i guess. I certainly didnt want to sleep in it after only 3 days, and my mom after only 1 night arranged to have it burned.

After that, i never felt watched my room anymore, and slept like a normie. thuogh my mom got rid of some toys we also reacently bought at a garage sale 'just in case', but desu it was totally the bed and I liked those toys :/ I also have never had a nightmare since. Not even one. I'm 33 now.

Why possess an object? Do you think spirits have a choice, or do they get trapped? Are many of them simply non sentient and just pure instinct?
>>
>>18313286
They do indeed tend to target more spiritually sensitive people, yes, but it's not a hard and fast rule.
>>18313347
there are a variety of reasons they could be possessing an object...an inability to accept their own death, a personal love for that object, invocation, or perhaps just being trapped and/or bound to an object. Even beyond that there can be all kinds of weird shit going on.
>>
>>18303589

I personally believe that any type of possession, haunting or paranormal activity which occurs is due to negative energy within the world forcing itself into a certain location it can feed and grow off of. I mean, as living creatures our bodies are made of organic materials, but what actually drives us, how we think and create and experience is just a bunch of electrical impulses traveling through neurological pathways. So when we die, obviously the energy dissipates back into the world around us, being absorbed by every living thing which consumes us in decay, effectively shattering our energy into millions of parts.

Anyway, without getting further into my personal "religion" and philosophy, I would like to ask if you believe these cases can manifest due to a large residual amount of negative energy? Either left there by people in turmoil or carried there from somewhere else, which latches on and feeds. A parasitic corruption which seeks out the living in order to consume and create more negative energy for itself.
>>
Do you believe in clairvoyance?

Ive had several expiriences, whether in dreams or just random thoughts from nowhere that would actually occur, usually within a week or so.

Also, where do you think this comes from.
>>
>>18303638
My grandma died today. Don't take my mother as well.
>>
File: 1478438833991.png (292KB, 2048x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1478438833991.png
292KB, 2048x1025px
>>18303638
fuck
>>
>>18313398
I think that the concepts of "positive" and "negative" are subjective.
However, some energies built up in places do most certainly attract some of the nastier entities, a lot of whom are most certainly parasitic.
>>18313554
I think clairvoyance is a thing, yeah. As for where all this comes from, I really don't think it comes from anywhere. It's just there.
>>
>>18303638
Fuck you anon
>>
>>18303638
Shit
>>
What's your opinion on astral projections and whether they genuinely give you a glimpse into the other side?
>>
>>18303638
Fuck
>>
>>18303638
I still have the immunity cat from the other thread, bugger off.
>>
File: 1456101440280.jpg (5KB, 234x230px) Image search: [Google]
1456101440280.jpg
5KB, 234x230px
>>
>>18303638
You're a terrible person
>>
>>18303791
>>18304816
>>18306901
>>18307633
>>18311164
>>18313096

This is a really interesting thread; thanks for posting, OP. I'm curious though, what exactly do you mean by the term "energy work?" A Google search didn't yield anything very specific.
>>
>>18303638
Fuck you
>>
File: 1415430066378.gif (3MB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1415430066378.gif
3MB, 300x167px
>>18303638
>but those seem to be the main
>>
>>18316164
By "energy work" I refer collectively to a grouping of exercises and methods that involve manipulating the "chi" or "prana" around oneself. Unfortunately much of the better known descriptors of it are largely eastern in origin. I supposed you could say it involves manipulating the bioelectric field everything that lives has, but that only barely scratches the surface of what it actually entails.
>>
>>18303634
>I find it's more common for the thing being possessed to be a plot of land or an object than a person

That's a fascinating concept. How would you determine if an object or land is possessed?
>>
>>18316571
The possessing entity is quite present if land or an object is possessed. I can recall a ventriloquist dummy I once encountered that was quite possessed. I have never before or since felt such a sense of being hated. I've been around murderers and sociopaths and never felt such horrible hate coming from even them. It actually made me nervous enough for my hands to start shaking.
>>
>>18303634
How can I tell if my land is "possessed"?
>>
>>18311424
What type of form would you best describe these non-human/demom entities? Where do you think they come from and why do you think they are the way they are?
>>
>>18316677
>I've been around murderers and sociopaths and never felt such horrible hate
Actually the commonly misunderstood thing about sociopaths is they don't necessarily feel contempt for anyone they just don't automatically care about anyone else's plight, I emphasize automatically because nor are they all simply incapable of empathy. A study was done that showed sociopaths if asked beforehand to consider a someone else's position before viewing a film could in fact "turn on" their empathy. This wasn't them just putting on airs either, they were observing brain activity.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-23431793

So not all are emotionless, inhuman manipulators like media makes them out to be for entertainment purposes, they seem to instead have a psychological toggle. In a way there's some irony to the matter as in " normal" society most people are just expect to "get it" or know when to think or feel certain things with the group, so through that careless neglect to teach and explain emotional understanding and norms society has inadvertently catalyzed a subgroup of individuals to simply not care what happens to anyone unless given request.
But of course society being one never to admit fault simply turns the blame back on them, the cycle does not simply repeat itself but accelerates RPM. So the next time you think you've encountered a sociopath, /x/, while you don't have to become friends I suggest you do not treat them like the thriller movie villain you think they are or they will become it when they recognize a less hostile method of interaction fails to work with you.

Now how it is something can hate you more than a homicidal person who wants like to end is another matter. Then again I guess once beyond life there are new ways.
>>
>>18316677
I'm the guy who asked you about that, and I used to have anti-social disorder (sociopath). Its not really a sense of hatred you feel towards things or people at all. Its a neurological weakness.

Like brain damage, but its determined by genetic and environmental factors rather than legitimate emotion. Certain parts of the brain simply do not function.

Its like you can feel what others are thinking, and if you're smart about it, you can manipulate them and control them at times. You know what disgusts them, what they want, what they feel even, but you never feel any of it for yourself. Its like the inverse of autism.

I went through a psychological period of development that allowed me to sort of get a conscious (supplements, exercises, will etc.. I wasn't a total psychopath, I had some degree of fluidity). And those parts of my mind work now for the most part, most of the time. I only explain this to you because sociopaths don't really feel hatred towards anyone, unless you're in their way in some regard. They just don't have the necessary ability to do so. Its obviously understandable why it scares people though.

But anyway, many years ago I was at a friend's house. Someone had spoken a curse over the place, in one room specifically. Something about a St. Michael. After that happened, the room was about 20 degrees colder than the rest of the house. And the house kind of stank a little, and it gave me a weird feeling. Not like being watched, but that's the only thing I can relate it to. And the lights were hazy. I didn't legitimately believe in any of it because, again, most of the time everything was just a constant indifference at the time. But looking back, it creeps the hell out of me. I wanted to know if any of that Abrahamic stuff was valid to you. It reminded me of The Exorcist in a way, in regards to the stench and temperature and atmosphere. It changed that kid for life. He went from the life of the party to a devout Christian.
>>
>>18316731
I wish this had ID's like pol.

I wouldn't have had to type out half that shit in >>18316743

Thank you anon for redpilling people about anti-social disorder. I wasn't violent. In fact, before puberty I was a deeply emotional kid.

But I knew I had trouble later in my teens. I would scare people. Sometimes really bad. The worst part is, the people who have it don't see themselves in the wrong. And there are LOTS of people who have it.

Some people can be "fixed" and others can be coached to learn about consequences though. The hard part is finding people who have it.

>>18316677
btw thank you for your response. Interesting thread.
>>
Any suggestions for keeping demons at bay?

Someone did say I may have Belphegor lurking about me quite some time ago, and I don't know how to feel about it. I'm not religious at all, but I'm open to the possibility of it being a valid concern.
>>
File: 65 bodachs+.jpg (90KB, 589x833px) Image search: [Google]
65 bodachs+.jpg
90KB, 589x833px
>>18316685
If you can't already tell, it probably isn't.
>>18316711
I can describe some I've "seen", but I really couldn't say where exactly they come from.
One I seem to encounter every now and again reminds me a bit of how Gollum looked in Peter Jackson's LOTR films, but with less hair and a bit of a harder look to their bodies. Thin and wiry little things from about 4 feet to 5 feet tall, therabouts, and beady yellow eyes. Often no visible mouth, tight skin and prominent ribs, skin ranging from jet-black to a pale grey. Long limbs and clawed-looking hands. Angular faces as well Not all of them are malicious, but none of them are what one would call pleasant. I'm not the only one around here who has seen them either. The nearest folklore equivalent I've been able to find is the Bodach of Scottish folklore(pic related), which literally translates to "old man", but I'm not sure if that's what they are. They seem to have no visible indication of gender. They almost look made of fleshy stone.
I could describe a few of the others I've encountered as well if you'd like me to, but I don't want to make this post any more of a wall of text than it is.
>>18316743
Amusingly, a friend of mine believes he may be moderately sociopathic as males in his bloodline have a genetic tendency towards it, and I likely have some type of anti-social personality disorder myself, since I tend to really not give a shit about people. I've certainly been around the conniving and cruel type of sociopath more than I'd like to have been, however, and that was where I was drawing comparison to.
The incident you're describing sounds a bit like voodoo to me, which I think does have some legitimacy, but that legitimacy is less about the abrahamic aspects of it, and more about the ancient tribal african traditions to it. I used to have a friend who had some pretty weird voodoo curse placed on his family before they left Trinidad, and I saw some fucking weird shit at his apartment a few times.
>>
>>18316803
I've read of Belphegor, and he doesn't seem like such a bad guy. Go have orgies and shit.
Honestly though, Belphagor isn't really a thing. Brush up a bit on your Assyrian folklore and you'll find a lot of the "demons" are named after Assyrian gods and folklore figures, and then, pardon the pun, demonized into something horrible following the establishment of Judaism and the decline of Assyria. Belphagor, for example, was once known as Ba'al Pe'or, and very little information of him from that time is recorded anywhere, though the Assyrians did associate him with the pre-judaic Hebrews and his cult was apparently known largely for their orgies and general excesses.

Honestly, you most likely have nothing to worry about unless you start hearing voices whispering about cool shit you should invent.
>>
>>18303638
Oh... Ok..
>>
File: 1478722493828.png (49KB, 648x821px) Image search: [Google]
1478722493828.png
49KB, 648x821px
>>18303638
>>
>>18303638
Nigger
>>
>>18316395
Wtf is that nigger doing?
>>
OP, man, how do I learn to use my abilities properly?

I've been ignoring them most of my life so they are dormant right now.

How do I make them better?
>>
>>18316975
Practise, the same as any other skill.
>>
>>18304311
Whats /omg/?
>>
>>18316891
I was the guy who asked how to became an exorcist.
I lived with my gf and her family a couole months, some years ago.
All because it was haunted/possessed.
We didnt knew shit and I didnt believe in demons.
Weird shit happened all the time.
One night I dreamed the demon (we though tit was a ghost, and only after the event I started research on demonology).

It was exactly as how you described it.
I described it as a "Licker" from the resident evil series, but was like milky white, and a little different, closer at the image you put there.
I also have seen "skeletons" with rotten and old skin hanging from their bones, "ghosts" so black you only can tell the silohuette, and many other stuff.
I also dont believe in a religiĆ³n and have always been convinced that my strongest weapon against any paranormal thing its my wits and my will.
Thank you, I see now that Im not crazy.
>>
>>18316891
>I could describe a few of the others I've encountered as well if you'd like me to, but I don't want to make this post any more of a wall of text than it is.
yes please!
Btw, OP, what part of the world are you in?
>>
Hey OP, you mentioned earlier about Insidious and I know the boy in that uses astral projection to reach the "further", which you said was similar to real life. If so, does that also mean people can astral project to see these spirits and entities you talk about or is that a work of fiction?
>>
>>18303638
Idk desu
>>
>>18303638
fak u !!
>>
>>18307204
look brah, we live in a complex reality were there's space to eterial or astral non-phisical beings
We've known this for millenia. The shaman knew it, the jews knew it, and us christians basically have a lich for saviour

Religion grew around that hard-to-conceive knowledge of the etereal
>>
>>18317381
I'd rather not say which part of the world I'm in.
As for some of the other things I've encountered, one of the more disturbing ones reminds me of zombies, but less...rotting...and still intelligent. They seem to always look like children, but with mottled skin and a sunken, dead look to their facial features. Not entirely evil, but very corrupt. My mind interprets the way they spread their corruption like red moss flowing around whatever they touch in thick, lush streaks like creeper vines. Really fucked with me the first time I encountered one. I didn't know what to think. I still don't know what to think. I've only encountered them on three occasions. Gave me a taste in my mouth a little like freezerburnt meat. They're very difficult to get rid of.
Most commonly I see shadow people of varying shapes and sizes. I used to get attacked by them at least once a week at night until I learned to ward.
>>18317382
Astral projection isn't really the word I would use for it. I would describe it as going out of body, certainly, but it's less like projecting outwards and more like a perspective switch. Like things click over or something like that. There seems to usually be a sort of "buffer zone" between here and there when you want to actually go places. I think everyone sees it a bit differently. To me it's like a series of doors leading to a bridge surrounded by pitch black or blinding white abyss. Usually the latter. I think this may be what some interpret as "heaven" without actually understanding what they're seeing. I see the "other side" as it were, as being much more vibrantly colored. Sometimes there's colors there that I don't see physically. I'm not yet sure exactly how to interpret or explain everything. It doesn't seem to translate well into words.
>>
>>18317202
Occultism and Magic general, I think.
>>
>>18317492
>until I learned to ward.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18316898

Thanks. I've been wary about all the "do x, get loads of cash" things I've seen. Having a "demon" around is a bit spooky, I guess, but living in a haunted house made me calloused I suppose.

But if an orgy does come my way, I guess it'd be rude to not accept the invite.
>>
Are you a meta physicist? With the theory that sound is multidimensional as a wave particle, do you think it would be possible to neutralize energies with similar multi dimensional natures like ghosts or demons with an instrument, a violin for example? Implying you were trained enough to direct or amplify your energy through the instrument to resonate or oppose with the subject entities energy
>>
>>18317764
Warding...learning to protect oneself from spiritual harm by setting up an autonomously charged space. For Japanese shintoists, this is most commonly done via the "tags" they place to seal something into a room. What I do is the inverse and requires nothing physical. Just concentration and basic energy work.
>>18318166
But of course. Who doesn't love a bit of hedonism every now and again?
>>18318217
I find metaphysics a fascinating branch of philosophy. It needs more research and more tests. Utilizing musical instruments in exorcism? It may well be possible, but it wouldn't work via the methods I utilize.
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.