[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future visions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (435KB, 531x400px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
435KB, 531x400px
I'm looking for people who experience brief visions of the future. Like really useless, mundane daily things. It's not a feeling of deja vu. It's literally having a scene play out in your mind and a few weeks or months later, it happens exactly. They are also peaceful visions that do not harm you in any way and have 0 effect on your daily life.

For my whole life until about 2 months ago, I thought seeing brief visions of my future is normal and that everyone experiences it but after talking with several people, only 2 out 7 do; the other 2 being my sister and coworker who are equally as surprised that no one else experiences this as well. Those that don't are convinced that it's something bizarre but I am hopeful that a lot of other people also experience it and it's not strange at all
>>
I think that's called insight. My precognition is similar, but it's more of a feeling or thought than a vision, but images sometimes come up. Also similar is that it picks up useless things.
>>
For a long while a couple of years ago, I used to get something that popped into my head. Every day, out of nowhere I, for no reason, had a joke from the Simpsons just pop into my head, and then hours later when I go to watch the rerun at 5 PM, it was the episode that had that exact joke in it. Always freaked me out.
>>
>>18302984
My cycle is 1437 for future 4 is usualy 4 years most of the time my mother has it to.
>>
What happens to me is more of the mundane kind, what most people chalk up to deja vu. I actually think that everybody does this to some extent but they just forget.

Basically, you have a dream, you forget about it, and then a few days, weeks later you experience it in real life. You either remember that you had a dream about it, or simply call it deja vu.

But I have pretty decent dream recall, so I am quite sure that these are precognitive dreams. Usually they're not very eventful. For instance, I might be walking a trail with friends and arrive at a certain area, then I see a very distinct looking tree or flower, and then remember that I've dreamt of this exact moment before.

There are also other times where I'm doing things with other people like eating at a restaurant, shopping, or even just having a conversation, and I would remember dreaming about doing these exact same things the same way.
>>
>>18303056
i had a similar experience with a needle in a dream i'm not infected btw but basicly needles that i usualy never see appeared 5 times in that one day one was the exact same needle from the dream i didnt even know that type of needle existed another was the same location the needle was inserted then there was three more but they are somwhat hazy i just know i counted them all and their was 5 and that was on my 1 out of 1437 or possibly 3 or 7 but it started happening immediatly after i woke up.
>>
>>18303077
And i should note my future things usualy through in electionics wether connected to the internet or straight off of a game disc.
>>
>>18303056
Just happened to me today. Got the thought in my head about the last we bought ice cream. Then shortly after, a couple walked past me and the woman asks the man about how the ice cream was he had. Happens somewhat commonly.
>>
OP here.

Not sure it's insight. They feel very random and most of the time the vision that comes to mind are unrelated to the things I was thinking of at the moment.

I have these visions, about 3-5 seconds, rarely more, and sometimes it happens in the middle of conversations too. Before it comes true, I can even recall these visions again and again. It has been constant through my life sometimes 3 times a year and sometimes more than 5. I've gotten to the point that I could, on rare occasions, summon these visions and - despite being sceptical of it myself - it would still come true.

It's hard to explain but they're definitely not dreams, thoughts or feelings. I see and hear them very clear in my mind, as if I'm playing back a recent memory.
>>
File: 1477716667411.jpg (92KB, 557x495px) Image search: [Google]
1477716667411.jpg
92KB, 557x495px
ME i have this

and i recently tried doing different things then my vision

its very odd

ok so me my sister and my mom were in the car and i had a vision me and my sister both jokingly call our mother retarded but i this time i opted not to say it.

i felt like i could read my sisters mind and she had the word retard on the tip of her tounge but me not saying it caused her not to say it which caused our mom to not feel hurt or something idk its really fucking touch and go

it happens more frequently when i smoke pot and go on no fap

none of this fucking makes sense and i feel like a retard for typing this all out
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.