[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, what the FUCK did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Seriously, what the FUCK did they mean by this?
>>
it means vaginas are great!
>>
>>18302533
(He/she) favors it. A new order of the ages.
>>
"(God) favor our undertakings, a new order of the ages"

So basically, "God bless us, our new democratic government, something different than british monarchy."

It's derived from a line from the ancient Roman poet Virgil.

The pyramid has thirteen steps, representing the thirteen original states. The eye is the "Eye of Providence." Basically God's eye looking down on the earth. This was simpler and less blasphemous (and much easier to draw) then the big old guy with the beard.

So yeah, if you're an 18th century guy who makes up logos and shit, this is just the kind of thing you'd expect to come up with.
>>
>>18302627
wow /x/ isn't full full retard just yet
>>
>>18302627

OMG. your one of "them" !!!

y'all Illuminati assholes got the entire world believing that their free. . . do you know how pissed off I get knowing that we are all In slavery, indentured servitude AND I'm expected to buy my own clothes. . . y'all greedy motherfuckers could do us all a big favor, just be honest about this fakery keep it real. . . and for the love of god hurry up with Agenda 21.
>>
>>18302694
Why do people like you always sit and blame something bigger than you that you believe in religiously? Like, better yourself instead of pointless bitching. Aka, learn the difference between there/their/they're. Maybe you'll actually go somewhere.
>>
The public translation of the phrase is actually disinformation.

Seclorum really means order.

It blatantly says New World Order.

It is on all of our money. Why are people not doing something about this... fold it in a certain way and you have 9/11... why are people so stupid?
>>
>>18302800
Except it doesn't, plebeian. 'Seclorum' is the possessive plural of 'saeculum' (generation, age).
'Of the world, worldly' would be "secularis'.
>>
File: g0lGPJr.jpg (45KB, 450x508px) Image search: [Google]
g0lGPJr.jpg
45KB, 450x508px
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.