[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/ I never post here and the only thread I found similar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: candle_jack_by_danpunk-d68pga5.jpg (87KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
candle_jack_by_danpunk-d68pga5.jpg
87KB, 774x1032px
hey /x/ I never post here and the only thread I found similar to this was that dude saying he had dreams of a horrible future and wanted to kill himself. I want none of that but wanted to know if anyone else gets this once in a while.

Frankly, without prompting sometimes I get flashing mental imagery of an event from my first person point of view. It's rarely an important event, just stuff I'm doing. I know it's stuff I'm doing because at several points in my life I have lived out the imagery that I saw. I guess it's like Dejavu except it's not the feeling of having been somewhere or done something before, it's literally having seen this event play out in my mind at an earlier date (sometimes as little as a few weeks, sometimes years between seeing it and doing it.)

I don't know, it happened more when I was a kid and happens less and less as I grow up but will still happen occasionally. Can't seem to control it, the only thing that seems to prompt a vision is living out an event from a previous vision. I can distinguish a vision from a dream or imagination, the visions seem almost forced into or out of something and into my minds eye, like when I see it I can't break focus and think about something else until it has passed, usually 15 to 30 seconds.

Welp, if you have experienced such a phenomenon or have an interest chime in. Also I'm not superstitious at all, this is the only weird thing that happens to me ever. I am open to suggestions, however peculiar.
>>
>>18302124
>I get flashing mental imagery of an event from my first person point of view. It's rarely an important event

And this is anything but mega-boring why?
>>
>>18302124
Okay, I have this thing where I can predict when people will get together. In my dreams (visions) I see them getting along and hugging. It does not predict how long someone will stay with someone though and I haven't been getting them recently. It has happened three times so far, But it could just be a quiescence, right?
>>
>>18302161
You know, I heard sucking cock is wicked fun, you should give it a shot.

I mean, I don't see you posting shit about having been probed by aliens mr. anti-bore.

I Just wanted to see if anyone else has this and if they've explores what it could be. I could just chock it up to hallucinatory wild guess being correct but I mean, the shit is dead on accurate every time. I've tried controlling it to look around in the vision so I could see a time or date but haven't been so lucky yet.

My best guess is its some bad connection in my brain between the parts that control logical outcomes and dream imagery.
>>
>>18302124
I feel exactly like u do, and i mean exactly everything u said is what i havĂȘ as well except i feel like i dream about it even tho i only remmember as it's about to happen
>>
>>18302164
I assume you meant "a coincidence"

that's the thing with odd ball experiences. They happen so infrequently that it's hard to go to a doctor or psychologist and say hey I see the future sometimes without getting a reassuring smirk and maybe a prescription. I mean, if you say it happens in your head, no one can really prove that it doesn't, but you will find a hard time proving it does. It could all be fluke, it could be our brains just having some odd spike of super logical outcome considering what you know. That's The only good conclusion I've come to so far. I have a hard time accepting it as coincidence but that may be my imagination working against me.

For instance, I have an image of my wife and I standing in a yard of a house and we're very happy, it's fall, the house is on a slight hill, clear blue, almost grey ish sky kind of on a corner lot up hill from a lake. One story house, driveway left, there's what looks like a stump in the yard. I could tell you roughly how high the curb is if I needed to, it's clear as day. I saw this in my mind several years ago and it hasn't come to fruition yet. I always wonder if and when it will.
>>
>>18302124
Hey, is that Candleja-
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.