[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shapeshifters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Zach.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Zach.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
Redpill me on shapeshifters
Are they real?
Who are they?
What do they eat?
Where do they live?
Can my neighbour be one?
What are the signs someone is a shapeshifter?
What should I do if I spot one?
>>
>>18301572
When you ask about shapeshifters, the legends come in two sorts of varieties.
The first is were-critters (werewolves, were-jaguars, were-bears, and so on). Those would be people who change into some animal, either as the result of a curse (involuntary) or a spell (voluntary).
Then the other kind is non-humans capable of masquerading as humans (faerie people like huldras, creepypasta-type skinwalkers).

>Are they real?
Possibly.
>Who are they?
Anybody. Assuming they actually are real.
>What do they eat?
Mostly the same things as normal people. Maybe a person now and then. Maybe some special thing, or avoiding some particular thing.
>Where do they live?
Geographically: pretty much anywhere. Most areas of the world have these kinds of legends.
Demographically: pretty much anywhere, but if you're up to spooky things you're probably going to be living in the lower-rent neighborhoods.
>Can my neighbour be one?
Odds strongly favor him not being, but I can't promise anything. What makes you think he is?
>What are the signs someone is a shapeshifter?
Varies greatly by type, and often greatly within type. Anything and nothing, which is completely unhelpful.
>What should I do if I spot one?
Post on /x/. With pictures.
>>
>>18302069
>When you ask about shapeshifters, the legends come in two sorts of varieties.
I find online more about repitilians shapeshifting, not much about folklore creatures which is more my interest.

>What makes you think he is?
That's a hypothetical question, such as is if it may be someone I know and I'm not aware of and which signs should I look for to identify one.

>Post on /x/. With pictures.
Will do sir o7
>>
bump for more
anyone got story to share?
>>
The muslims believe in a jinn that can shapeshift into different types of animals, including humans. They like to stay as snakes and dogs mostly.
>>
>>18307163
Hey, if I had the option so would I.
>>
A long time friend has told me a story regarding his father (let's call him my uncle) and some mystical experiences he had.

Ankle used to had frequent dreams depicting his deceased mother, telling him that he needed to find "the Bird Man".
He researched a lot about his family (he has native ancestors, diaguitas) but found nothing about such man.
Turns out that in one of his trips to another province in my cunt, one of his coworkers told him about a shaman whose name was Aguarapiré (pronounced Ahgooahrahpeere), whose alias was "Birdman".
Guess why.
>>
>>18307399
Well, turns out that this guy became my uncle's spiritual guide. He is now into heavy mystical shit.
>>
>>18301572
>Are they real?
no
>>
can i become a shapeshifter? being whatever the fuck i want sounds fun...
>>
>>18307432
Hell yeah you can, however it requires great discipline and control iver yourself
>>
>>18307432
https://sites.google.com/site/shiftingdata/

This might help with your insanity.
>>
>>18301572
How can one identify a shape shifter?
Is it possible to be one and not knowing?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.