[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

La Sanata Muerte (The Holy Death)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 5200028125_30b56f091f_b.jpg (204KB, 640x880px) Image search: [Google]
5200028125_30b56f091f_b.jpg
204KB, 640x880px
I have always thought of selling my soul for a greater good. the more I think about it the more I am attracted to it. if this really is a possible thing, where do i start?
>>
>Sellling your soul to death
>>
>>18300262
to sell your soul doesn't mean what you think it might, i has much the same meaning as to being called a sell out, to sell your souls is to give up on the right path and to dedication your life to something you or someone else sees bad immoral. nd you cant be a sellout to a good cause
>>
>>18300313
And? The reaper is on the good team.
>>
>>18300317

Meaning he doesn't buy them?
>>
It's always people selling souls, why don't you purchase your own incase you don't have insurance?
>>
>>18300326
He sure does! Makes his life nice and easy when people cant resist or try to play rock paper scissors with him for another year of life.
>>
File: santa muerta 2.jpg (246KB, 925x1332px) Image search: [Google]
santa muerta 2.jpg
246KB, 925x1332px
But, but praying to Sante Muerte is just performance art? Right?
>>
File: santamorida.jpg (60KB, 454x640px) Image search: [Google]
santamorida.jpg
60KB, 454x640px
>>18301392
Sicarios believe in it, and they kill a lot of people.

Nobody does it ironically, It's kind of a serious thing.
>>
>>18300262
Santisima Muerte does not purchase your soul, you are barking up the wrong tree. You are mortal and will eventually meet her anyway, and she knows this.

I know that most holy death may look all edgy and cool to you because of her saturnian "reaper" visage, but Ill have to sadly dissapoint you by telling you that shes not nearly as edgy and spoopy as you think she is. Shes placid and neutral and forgiving, she doesnt purchase souls, she is not a demon, she is not even served or revered in the same manner as other spirits because she is so neutral.

>>18301392
>performance art
Uhh no. This is serious as death, literally.

>>18302021
>Nobody does it ironically, It's kind of a serious thing.
This, it's fairly serious reverence, though it should be noted that the reason Sicarios, narcos and other criminal types revere her is because of her neutrality. They know that she does not judge them for what they have done, or are doing. They are refused a spirituality by many organizations because of their criminality, and treated as if they are already damned. In Santisima Muerte they find a patron to whom they can align their spirituality without fear of judgement for what they must do in this life.

The most holy lady does not care if you are black, white, latino, gay, straight, purple, young, old, or a martian. In the end we all come to her, and are hers. In the end we are all bones and dust, we are all equal in her eyes. Criminal or saint, most holy death sees us all as equal.

Hers is a message of deeper acceptance and understanding for our fellow man, we may not like the things they do (as in the case of narcos or sicarios) but at the end of things, we are equal and she loves us equally.
>>
>>18300262
Its "santa", "sanata" is Argentinian slang for bullshit.
Also, the real name is "San la muerte" a.k.a the thiefs patron.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.