[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey.... You wanna know a secret?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: The Invisibles #2 pg01.jpg (368KB, 980x1524px) Image search: [Google]
The Invisibles #2 pg01.jpg
368KB, 980x1524px
Hey....

You wanna know a secret?
>>
>>18299769
sure why not
>>
File: IMAGE-81.jpg (68KB, 522x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE-81.jpg
68KB, 522x288px
>>18299769
The best way for you to begin to understand, is to begin to understand your own dreams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnaTtsClgc4
>>
File: was real.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
was real.png
1MB, 800x800px
>>18299777
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrGPuUQsDjo

Not much time left.
But there is nothing to fear.
Because you are already wired.
What you will experience as this technology is (integrated/introduced) to the public is simply the (game/movie) we have prepared for you.

When you dream....
There are many people...
But none of them are real.
Who are those people?

Who are all those people you are talking to?
>>
>>18299784
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fr4aAu_Ryc&t=2s

Our God is the sun.
>>
You are sharing your consciousness with another intelligence.

All of you are.

You think your thoughts are your own
But they aren't

You think you were talking to your friends today
but you weren't
>>
www.dataasylum.com

We have prepared a website to educate you on the subject.

At the present time you will be able to except or reject this new information at your leisure.

However, our memory is returning to the sun.
>>
I will now be fielding questions.
>>
File: panopticon-image.jpg (1MB, 3000x1631px) Image search: [Google]
panopticon-image.jpg
1MB, 3000x1631px
This is the panopticon

See through my eyes
Think through my mind
And know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8
>>
File: hastur_by_capprotti-d2xfplr.jpg (121KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
hastur_by_capprotti-d2xfplr.jpg
121KB, 900x675px
Just think of it as your big brother.
>>
Do you promise not to tell?
>>
oh boy more cliched roleplaying, that's fucking neat
>>
>>18299853
Sorry I already told.
>>
File: tumblr_mnr69fgywG1rdmyt5o1_500.jpg (199KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnr69fgywG1rdmyt5o1_500.jpg
199KB, 499x750px
>>18299854
was there something you do not understand?
>>
>>18299769
Like... you're not wrong. I mean, it's obviously useless to say you're wrong, as much as it would be to say you're right.

It's better if it's introduced as a useful metaphor.

These labels we use by speaking and writing in phonetic language tend toward things that need to be problematized.

The first step is in recognizing that the binary is a lie.

It's both/and, not either/or. You are both an organic robot built with biochemical information and a universal consciousness that exists outside of the spacetime continuum.

Here's a allegory that's a paradox: Imagine a coin having been flipped once a second for the past million eons or so. It's come up heads every time. What's the probability of it coming up heads on the next toss? Nearly infinitely small, right? Yes... and no.

The probability of any single toss is still 50/50, so the odds are actually both incredibly unlikely as much as they are even (I know, even odds is an oxymoron to boot, so it's sort of a value-add).

So it is with our thoughts: we are impelled by a near-infinite unbroken chain of information, and the script, it seems, has been written from the beginning. We are part of the great chain of being, and this story can only end in death.

But... every moment is also just another coin toss, isn't it?

Maybe there will be a moment when we break time, flip the script, and enter the post-Anthropocene.

Maybe that moment is now.

Maybe it's inevitable, and leading us ineluctably toward it through the logarithmic pattern of information being shared by people who only want to bring others to enlightenment.

Maybe we're the quantum computers we've been looking for.
>>
>>18299932
cool post, I like it.

I imagine the universe is like a movie we are all chained up to watch and that the movie and chains are both a sentient being toying with us.
>>
>>18299938
I'm assuming you've read this, but for those who don't appreciate exactly how salient your observation is...
https://classicalastrologer.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/plato-allegory-of-the-cave.pdf
>>
like...tears...in rain
>>
>>18299769
Blah blah blah checked the website. How to remove that shite from your body?
>>
what is the end game
>>
>>18302456
control
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.