[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ritual for Embodying Kek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1451429569230.jpg (21KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1451429569230.jpg
21KB, 563x542px
Is there any known ritual for embodying Kek, similar to accepting jesus christ into your heart or selling your soul to satan. I've accepted Kek as my lord and patron of anonymous bastions. I see him within me and in my daily life I feel like I should do something to formally appoint him as my highest revered deity.

If there isn't a known ritual for such maybe we should devise one.
>>
>>18299603
Fuck off
>>
File: Untitled.png (183KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
183KB, 640x400px
>>18299603

Kek rejects you.
>>
Simple.

Get a printer. Inkjet works best.

Print 3 Wojaks, 3 Pepes. PNG only. JPEG will not work.

Look up the tindies ryhme on YouTube. Get it ready to play.

Fold your pepes into a square. Same with the Wojaks.

Piss on the folded paper.
Put them into a jar.

Put the jar in a dark cold place, now you're going to do the following:
Create a pentagram using black candles, start the song and chant the following:

"I SUMMON KEK, GOD OF DARKNESS, LORD OF MEME MAGICK BRIGHT AND TRUE. USE ME AS YOUR VESSLE. TAKE MY SOUL AS YOURS. PEE PEE POO PEE POO POO (X 20)"

Spin around three times, call KEK a faggot. Your goal is to piss him off.

Immediatly after
calling him a faggot apologize and thank him for his visits and blessings, and he shall be with you always.

Go back to your jar and throw it over a large hill. Summon completed.

Meme magick will rot you, you'll become a husk. Be careful, mage.
>>
Kek rejects all
Except the holder of the dubs

Praise kek
>>
>>18299603
>>18299624
>>18299626
You don't seem to realize what Kek is all about. Kek is a egregore, a deity spawned from the thoughts of a collective mind. You acknowledging Kek's existence is enough to give him power. Kek's also a chaos god, trying to say who can follow Kek or not is ridiculous.
>>
>>18299632
So as a follower of kek, I'd be classified as true neutral, or neutral evil?
Gotta update my character sheet
>>
>>18299624
Fuck it I'll do anything I read off the internet.

>>18299626
These dubs consecrate me as chosen by KEK
>>
>>18299632
I'm just doing chaos magick bro it doesn't have to make fuckin sense.
>>
>>18299640
Not today young padawan
>>
KeK being a chaos god has bugged me for some time. I already pray to Eris...

Can Kek be a Wargod instead?
>>
>>18299637
Kek himself would be true neutral, he power extends to what the collective mind wants. Individuals can have whatever views they want, be it Lawful or Chaotic, Good or Evil. Kek, however, acts on what the majority of the collective that acknowledges him wants.
>>
>>18299653
Nah Kek usurps Eris by having an actually substantiated following. Discordians git gud.
>>
>>18299669
Oh yeah... thats right...the penis
>>
>>18299653

Kek's more smug then chaotic.
>>
Kek is the bringer of light.
But is Kek's light equal to the truth of the universe?

Quads for truth.
>>
File: 1478228743487s.jpg (10KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1478228743487s.jpg
10KB, 250x240px
>>18299603
>>
File: mmc.jpg (110KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
mmc.jpg
110KB, 1100x700px
>>18299603
>post in Pepe threads
>lurk until you gain a better understanding of what Kek it's
>start trying rolling dubs in real life
>check for the saints digits
>perceive Kek will's outside the NEET station
>buy a pizza
>get comfy
>pray Kek for a sign
Eventually Kek will answer your prays once you had completed all the test.. and just like that you will be one step up to reach the state of enlightened Kekist
>>
File: Kek.jpg (9KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
9KB, 231x218px
>>18299603

Kek is the god of darkness before the light. At sunset, light a candle and consecrate it to Kek. Stand vigil over the light through the dark of night. Contemplate the world, universe, its ebbs, flows, needs for change. Offer prayers and seek guidance. At the time before dawn (Nautical Twilight) take the Candle and use it to light a campfire (or bonfire, up to you). Contemplate how a tiny flame carried through the epoch of night can emerge with the dawn as a mighty conflagration.

And Praise Kek as you do so.
>>
Frog statue.
Maga Shrine.

I had kek make his presence in my life known, so I'm sticking with this.
>>
KEK is the deity of darkness, but also a bringer of light

KEK, much like Loki, represents Chaos, Disorder, as well as Transition.

The Great Harvest is coming, the ritual is to partake in it
>>
File: oceiros.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oceiros.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
If Kek were one of the Goetic demons which one would he be?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.