[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here ever have a paranormal experience that has really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 49

File: 1472500753032.jpg (97KB, 691x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472500753032.jpg
97KB, 691x960px
Anyone here ever have a paranormal experience that has really shaken them? Like made you change your entire worldview?
>>
>>18298820
Not what you asked but I was skeptic when people reported their OBEs.
Then one day a had a photo-realistic dream with details indistinguishable from real life.
I wonder about how many things are real and we've never had the chance to experience them.
>>
>>18298820
Yuh
>>
File: dantes.jpg (164KB, 621x960px) Image search: [Google]
dantes.jpg
164KB, 621x960px
>>18298820
Got to see a glimpse of circle 5 and i got this feeling ''this is where you end up if you continue down this path''
That was before i heard about it but it fits the description pretty good desu.
>>
>>18298820

Yep. Reposting from another thread:

>Lake Okeechobee, Florida
>seventh largest body of freshwater in the United States
>fishermen used to and still end up pulling up large amounts of human remains
>thought to be a burial "ground" used by the Seminoles and other native Americans
>hurricane of 1928
>2,500 dead after 8 foot storm surge from the lake wiped out nearby communities
>all buried in a mass grave
>lots of stories of hauntings nearby
>3 years ago
>a few friends and I rent a boat to go fishing on the lake
>at night with calm waters
>strolling the deck looking at the stars
>feel like I'm being watched
>see movement out of the corner of my eye over the water
>oh boy, hope it's not a gator
>see a human skull "peeking" out above the water
>lock eyes/eye sockets on each other
>immense set of dread sets in
>scream at my buddies to wake up while running to draw the anchor and get the fuck out of there
>hear some splashing and almost have a heart attack while hoisting the anchor
>done
>rush to the helm
>full power to engines
>friends still asleep
>get out of area and coast around slowly while keeping an eye out so not to waste too much fuel
>morning
>friends wake up
>anon why are we 30 miles from where we anchored?
>um...I heard this is better fishing ground

I never told them since I don't think they'd believe me. I have never been so scared in my life. The strangest thing is that I had to fight this weird feeling of jumping into the water.
>>
>>18299027
>The strangest thing is that I had to fight this weird feeling of jumping into the water.

2sppoky, especially after my friend was found dead in a canal just last month
>>
>>18299027
Ok Jack Sparrow
>>
>>18298820
I wouldn't say shaken, but definitely activated my almonds.

> Be small child, about 8 or 9.
> Parents outside talking with neighbors.
> They get quiet, then clamor for someone to get a camera.
> Go outside to see what the commotion was
> They point into the sky
> I see an orange glowing ball with what looks like several stars orbiting around them
> Mum caught it on her camera (But fails to preserve the footage, go figure.)
> I want to believe ever since.

Next up, Ghosts.
> Be older, in the military.
> Chillin in the Barracks, bored, pulled out the Ouija board.
> Ask a few mundane questions, inconclusive.
> Then ask a question about acquiring supernatural abilities.
> Planchette moves to 'Ha-Ha'
> Feel super spooped, then get mad because fuck this nigga gonna laugh at me.
> Later than night, laying in bed.
> Hear and feel a long sigh or breath on my face, cold as ice.
> Door was shut, Windows locked, Fan off.
> Get Spooked x2 and can't sleep the rest of the night.
>>
>>18299160
>8 or 9
>small child
>>
>>18299207
I was a lanky weak kid senpai.
>>
>>18298820
I posted this on /x/ once. I had strange fixations on certain things, which eventually coalesced in my mind into a person, or at least a character in my head, with all sorts of characteristics that would seem to just come to me, something like how authors sometimes describe character formation.

Then I would suddenly have moments of clarity where memories would seem to come to me and I would have apparently nonsense words appear in my mind. They were hard to hold onto, but eventually I wrote some down. It turned out to translate from Sumerian or Akkadian, and described a goddess with the exact description I already had in my mind.
>>
>>18299700
what goddess
>>
>>18299132
Wow, how did he end up like that?
>>
i was driving home late one day, around 2am, and this massive bright ufo hovers above my car. i live out in the middle of no where, driving a 2-way street, and neighbors are miles away. i got real excited and reached for my phone to find that it turned off and won't turn back on. the ufo then beams away into the sky and disappears from my view. my heart was racing. i quickly arrived home, and as soon as i started taking off my work clothes i hear a knock on the door. wearing an undershirt and black work khakis i grabbed my pistol and made my way to the door. i looked through the eye-hole to see a 2 male looking figures. "Richland County Sherrif's Department. May we have a word with you, sir?"
>>
I've had two /x/-y experiences. The first time I had just gotten into bed at 6am (normal for me at the time), so my room was well-lit from dawn. It began quickly. A creak came traveled up the first floor of my house all the way up to my ceiling on the second. It moved up the wall right next to my head, and when it reached my room a shadow dashed up my wall into the corner directly above my head.
I was so scared; I froze and clenched my whole body, staring up into the black spot in the top corner of my room. In the darkest part of the shadow I couldn't even see my ceiling, just pitch black, a dark pit on my sun-lit ceiling. For probably five to ten minutes I stared, unblinking, just thinking, "What the fuck? This is actually happening. What the FUCK." But eventually I calmed down, and I kept looking at it for a while, and some time later the spot faded away and I just went to sleep.
My other encounter happened with another person present. I was away at college, UC Santa Cruz, an I was out late smoking one night on a hill overlooking the city. I'd heard people say that the place was known for UFO sightings, mostly lights making weird paths in the sky, but I had also been out there with fucked up people before and seen them freak out over what they perceived to be a UFO which was clearly a plane.
>>
>>18300183
So me and my friend were finished smoking and about ready to leave, when the spot we were standing on got illuminated. The marijuana in me that night did have an effect on my behavior, because I wasn't really concerned that there was a bright light shining on us, I just thought it was pretty annoying because it was so bright I couldn't see very well. But my friend was upset, justifiably. This light, shining out of nowhere in a dark sky, was hitting us. There was no sound and it was perfectly still, but it was so bright. What it seemed like most to me was a car's headlight, but it was clearly enormous. After maybe thirty seconds or a minute the light just disappeared, and then my shaken friend and I walked back the dorms. I really wasn't concerned at the time, but the whole thing was pretty odd.
Thinking about it now, I suppose the light could have been on some kind of drone, but the light was too large, there was no sound at all, and also the light was perfectly still. Even if some kind of high quality stealth drone that was perfectly stable and unmoving was out there that night, that light as something else.
>>
>>18299148
kek
>>
>>18299160
>Playing Ouija alone
Nigga why?
>>
>>18298820
Im not sure but ill share since i havent before
>be 9
>get a sickass red racecar bed
>excited to sleep in it every day
>sleep with the light on because im a faggot
>every time i fell asleep or tried too at least id see the big black shadowy claw hands reach up from the sides of my bed
>this goes on for months
>one night they actually grab me
>i can feel how cold it is.
>felt like fucking dry ice grabbed me
>never sleep in that bed again
>as soon as we got rid of the bed i stopped experiencing it
What the fuck x
>>
File: 220px-Martigora_engraving.jpg (8KB, 220x129px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Martigora_engraving.jpg
8KB, 220x129px
>>18298820
Probably the time I saw a 'manticore' for lack of a better term. I was only 5 or 6 at the time but encountering a creature that you can literally feel the evil radiating off of ends your childhood pretty quickly.
>note: it only vaguely looked like the common description of a manticore so I'm using the term loosely.
>>
When i was 5 i was bitten by a spider on the dick and i began to have dreams of a woman in white with many legs protruding out of her back. Every night since then i have had the same dream of a woman in a white suit with no discernable facial features telling me about the future. A few months ago her face materialised into that of an actual human face and the dreams have become more intense and clearer. It sounds like a load of hog wash but i swear to you it happened. Oh how i wish i could show you it was real. I am literaly possesed by a spider demon.
>>
>>18298820
>as a child, have a nightmare about red eyes behind blackened doors
>nightmare changes to that which seeks me out, during the day
>Nightmares stop since moving to a new state
>Years go by, I have my own job
>happen to look at my window from my bed
>one of the eyes from the nightmare are staring at me through the window
>I'm not dreaming holy fuck
>I feel it's presence stalking me throughout the day every day now
It found me anons, and it even follows me as I drive around for work. What should I do?
>>
My sister and i both saw what looked like for lack of anything better, articuno from pokemon. A small version with a split tail and the most magnificent blue i have ever seen. We both got the greatest feeling inside us and our day was so perfect until we lost my sister and had to have a search party help look for her. Weird as fuck.
>>
>>18300637
Was she okay?
>>
>>18300617
Get back on your meds.
>>
>>18300651
I've never taken meds anon
>>
>>18298820
I have epilepsy for about 7 years now (i'm 25). Throughout those years i had mutliple Final Destination like dreams. Its never someone dieing. Most times its someone betraying me or lying at me. Well now the spooky part. Those dreams they are random. F.e. i was in a relationship for 4 years. It was the best. Never scared she would cheat. No arguments. No Problems ever --> no reason to be cocerned about her. Out of nowhere i have this dream where shes cheating on me with some tattoed guy with black hair. Ofc i wasnt cocerned bc it was a dream but i still had to tell her to be sure. Told her my dream and asked if i should worry. Her jaw dropped in this moment. I couldnt have known about him she covered it up pretty good and also I trusted her so i didnt spy on her or smth.
Tells me we have to talk. Tells me wr need a break. Breaks up. I ask her 1000 times is it bc of someone else? No no no !
One fucking day after the breakup a friend spots her on a party making out with a guy. Ok im tilted as fuck. Look for his fb. Big tatooed guy with black hair and when i saw him i knew imediately that its ecaxtly the one i dreamed about. WHAT THE FUG???
I've had several dreams like that and in 100% of all cases i was right.
I read a lot about epilepsy and apparently I'm not the only one having theese visions. Old roman empires f.e. had people with epilepsy as their "helpers". They would be asked about the outgoing of wars or who will be king etc ...

I dont know. It might be coincidence but to be honest the dreams are always 100% like it happens in reality. It scares me bad. Especially bc i also dreamed about killing people and it felt like i actually killed them while sleeping. I never know when my dreams come true but they do and i dont want to end up in prison.

Sry for long story have a nice day :)
>>
File: young-cassinia-stand.jpg (3MB, 3092x2184px) Image search: [Google]
young-cassinia-stand.jpg
3MB, 3092x2184px
Growing up, our family lived in a rural part of Australia, beyond the black stump, and our backyard was practically the bloody shrub.
My family has, for many generations, served in the military; my father served in the Somalian War, Grandfather in Vietnam, his father in WW2, his father in WW1 and so on. I never had any interest in the practice, since it turned my father into a violent person.
Whenever he would act out or get on the piss, I would just hop over our back fence and take a stroll into the shrub and wouldn't come back for hours.
There some really cool shit out in woop woop, shit that the fucking abo's would claim as 'traditional land' if they bothered to fucking look.
Just a bit of context for the greentext.

>16 yo
>dad gets on the piss, so I ditch the place
>it's about 5:30pm, so the suns about to disappear
>don't care, isn't the first time i've been out during dark
>I walk for ten minutes in a straight line
>there's a stone that i've marked as a guide
>there are several others along the way
>been out now for probably 30 minutes and i try a different path today
>discover a gully, about two meters wide and god knows how many meters in depth
>it looks like the earth just opened up
>pick up a few stones and throw them in one at a time
>listen for when they drop
>didn't hear shit, just the fucking myna birds
>since i'm a stupid teenager, i thought it'd be a cool idea
>I was gonna jump this gully, 2 meters doesn't seem hard
>two meters isn't hard, but this gully just sucked me in halfway through the jump
>it was like gravity just concentrated on this one bit
>I catch the withered lemon grass on the other side and almost have a heart attack
>scramble up onto the other side and almost burst into tears- shit scared i was gonna die
>not jumping over that cunt again, opt for walking around it
>after that, i just wanted to get home
>can't find the stones and stone mounds i had been placing about as guides
>they've just disappeared

(1/2)
>>
>>18300705
(2/2)

>by now, the suns almost gone
>it's getting darker and the guiding stones are gone
>like any lost kid, i panic
>i break into a small jog, then i start racing about madly
>i try my best to remember the path home
>I was out there for about another hour, on the verge of tears
>I resort to yelling for help while running about
>i take a breather, but still call out for help
>I hear walking behind me
>thank fuck, someone's here to help
>it's just a wall of shrubs and gums behind me
>it's hard to see, so I call out
>"hey, who's that?"
>no response
>i get this chilling feeling, sort of instinctual- something's just off.
>as I call out, they respond
>it isn't even a word, just a short yell; like when you hit your head on something, or stub your toe.
>whatever it was, it sounded human
>scares me half to death and I run
>while i'm running, i can hear running behind me
>it's gradual, but the running behind me is starting to draw nearer until it's practically on my heels
>I try weaving left and right behind trees, but it doesn't work
>i had no idea how long I was running out there for
>the last thing i remember is a branch hitting my throat and my head connecting with the ground
>woke up the next morning covered in mosquito bites and a harsh sunburn
>immediately got to my feet and started looking for home
>the fence was no more than 20 meters from where I woke up.
>ran inside the house- mum was a bit shaken, dad didn't seem to care.
>took a bottle of water from the fridge and a packet of chips from the pantry and locked myself in my room
>played vidyas and watched TV for the rest of the day

Ever since then, I never went back into the shrub, and i always get a fright whenever I hear walking or running behind me
>>
>>18299896
What did they want?
>>
File: 1478245265009.png (268KB, 471x471px) Image search: [Google]
1478245265009.png
268KB, 471x471px
>>18299896
don't stop anon tell us more
>>
>>18300475
Go on, please describe this Manticore
>>
>>18300714
>>18300724
RP.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 251x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 251x233px
>>18299826
Presumably he was unable to breath while submerged in the canal, and hence died, to be found later in said canal.
>>
>>18300515
Sounds pretty hot
>>
>>18300706
reddit
>>
>>18299027
That was a panic attack man. You're anxious feelings of being watched came from those stories. It being night and you're probable lack of sleep exacerbated it. The almost having a heart attack was simply palpitations brought on by that anxiety.
>>
>>18298820
No.
>>
>>18298820
yeah, when i seen a triangular formation of green balls of light swoop down to the ground about 20 feet in front of me then pause momentarily do a loop-the-loop right in front of then change shape and vanish.

i dunno what it was, my first thought was alien, but i didnt actually see a craft just the lights on the three corners of a triangle. But when it changed shape it seemed almost organic, like some kind of interdimensional bird or something. I dunno if it was a ufo, an alien creature, a fairy, an interdimensional whojamawhatsit or what it was.

But i sure as hell saw it and that kinda pissed me off because then i had to alter my world view to fit it in somewhere.
>>
I was about 16 after my great aunt died, She lived with us for years. Now she didn't die in the house but a few months after she died, My uncle and i were watching t.v and hear her voice coming from her old bedroom clean as shit " Hey Tommy" He goes to get up and see what she wants , Then stops mid stand, Then sits back down. I say" did that sound like her calling your name?" he doesnt look at me and just says "yep" and turns the tv up.
Now even as child i always heard and seen weird shit in the house but never that clear, That was the day i figured there might be ghosts after all.
>>
>>18300724
>>18300714

cont >>18299896
how the fuck did they know i was even at the door? i flick the porch light on and lo and behold, it was 2 police officers. i recognize the badges and started to feel less anxious. i opened the door and when i saw them i was overwhelmed with an uneasy feeling. they were nearly identical, around 6'2", pale, no facial hair or eye brows, and they had a very vivid blue color to their eyes. i made eye contact and he said, "We're having a word inside" but it sounded like it was coming from my head. i felt a force controlling me. i let them in, one of them closed the door, then the force threw me up against the wall. they both hover right up to my ears, one on each side, and started aggressively saying, "You fucking faggot! You didn't see shit! You tell anyone and we'll kill them you and your entire fucking family!" really loud making my ears rings. i desperately tried to convince them, "I'm not gona say anything! Fucking please! What the fuck?!" they both look at each other and start laughing hard. "Don't believe ya!" one of them says while wielding what looks like a futuristic chrome mecha dildo device. my soul drops. i beg, "Oh God. I mean, please don-" and before i can finish he rams it through my khakis and up my asshole. he starts thrusting back and forth with greater force while pressing random buttons on the base of the dildo with his thumb. my body starts to shake uncontrollably and i start seeing flashes of light intensifying. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" i hear my horrid scream fade away and see myself floating in darkness.
>>
File: 1478140482911.png (111KB, 330x477px) Image search: [Google]
1478140482911.png
111KB, 330x477px
>>18301511
Unimpressed, lost interest at the part where they called you a faggot

>4chan is actually the aliens and this happens on a daily basis for you
>>
>>18298820
>girlfriend says there might be a ghost in her apartment but don't want to talk about it
>haha yeah, sure
>later I just say out loud:
>"If there's someone here, give me a sign!"
>*lamp goes out and then fades back slowly*
>...ohmygodit'sreal... "Ok, Thank you! I won't bother you anymore!"
>>
At 13 years old I accidentally discovered a type of concentration meditation and learned how to induce several kinds of mystical experiences. The more I experimented the more I realized that I was just bending my own perception to trick myself into experiencing things, and this perspective allowed me to figure out how to bend it even more. Because I'm not an epistemological hedonist who believes based on what makes them feel good, but had a curiosity about the actual truth of things, I didn't have a problem that I wasn't some special mystical snowflake.

This was before the internet became big. Later I would find that many people have had the same experiences but attributed them to some religious/spiritual/mystical bullshit. I wasn't raised religious at all, and had some sort of vague notion of a cosmic consciousnes that vanished in my college days. I also examined the arguments for God and their counterarguments and found them to be severely lacking, and that there is no reason to believe in God - rather belief is based on psychological flaws everyone has and indoctrination. The effects of religious belief, including seeing them close to home, has also been a factor in rejecting them.

TL;DR my mystical experiences led me to being a hard skeptic of mystical experiences and religious claims.
>>
File: wtfdidisee.png (162KB, 1786x826px) Image search: [Google]
wtfdidisee.png
162KB, 1786x826px
>>18300752
Sure thing, it was very close so I got a really good look.
>It was about the size of a bobcat or a very large house cat.
>Brownish / reddish fur with a tuft at the end of the tail like a lion
>Its face was only sort of human edging closer to a mandrill, which is also the coloration the face had.
>Its eyes were pure jet black pits that were very expressive.
>Its teeth were long sharp, and narrow with at least one extra set behind the first like a shark.(Had a little flashback to this encounter first time I saw Fluffy's teeth in Creepshow)

Pic related is the story of the encounter I shared on here a few years back. I have since shared the story with my brother and a few friends and family.
>>
>>18302050
And their responses?
>>
>>18302156
They told me it was a manticore and that I'm lucky to be alive. Although I don't think a bedroom window on the ground floor would really protect someone from a mythical beast unless vampire rules are in play. Hence the quotes around 'manticore'
>>
>>18302188
Did it have a smile wider than its face and did its teeth vibrate?
>>
>12
>spend the summer with the tribe on the rez
>adopted out cause rez life was BAD when i was born and i'd have probably died from gang activity by now if they hadn't sent me away
>uncle is teaching me shit about being a medicine man cause my dad who's job that would have been is dead
>literally the first exposure to anything actually native
>goes okay for the most part
>has me help with setting up the lodge for a sundance
>part of the set up is taking a boat load of burning ash and sage and bless a circle roughly 1 mile in radius from the lodge
>apparently this is new cause shits happened the last few years and my uncle got some vision or something that this was the cure to the problem
>uncle up until the lodge focused heavily on proper decorum and prayers for the sundance
>pulls me aside when we're setting camp up
>tells me to NEVER leave camp alone or without sage
>apparently this is common practice but i'm new so i figure he's just making sure
>says if anything happens I can't explain or doesn't seem right i run as quick as i can back to the lodge no stopping
>things go fine for the first day and i'm mostly kept busy by various chores
>uncles the presiding elder so he gets to be a firekeeper, singer, and blesser for 3 days straight no sleeping cause the other 5 elders are dancers
>i'm his assistant essentially and protégé so i'm basically allowed some sleep in the morning prior but thats it
>firekeeping turns out to be uncle, 5 older guys, a 20 something, another kid roughly my age, and me shooting the shit around the fire keeping it alive
>fires not allowed to burn out or else we have to strike camp, move at least several miles away, leave a skin offering, and start the 3 day sundance all over
>shits bad cause that would probably kill the older dancers so best keep the fire fed and alive
>we've all been drinking coffee to stay fresh so sometime later at night nature calls
>me, kid my age, and 20 something go to take a leak
>>
I had quite the scur when I was fourteen. Real weird spiritual experience.

>be me
>fourteen year old beta
>sadfag, depressed for six years
>finally decide to end it one night
>slit wrists in the bathroom, lose two liters of blood before i'm found
>lose 2.5 liters in all, out like a light
>ambulance ride to the hospital and my heart stops
>I'm dead. Straight up dead.
>But I'm seeing things
>Everything is black, but I see this huge fuckin dude in a white robe with this wooden mask and antler horns
>14-year-old Druidist me says 'ohsht.jpg this be cernunnos mah nigga'
>the darkness suddenly explodes into this huge collage of color like fucking hiroshima
>cernunnos is still there
>i hear a voice out of nowhere that sounds totally deafening
>'YOU ARE THE WATER. NATURE IS THE CURRENT.'
>wake up to see a paramedic kneeling over me with a defibrillator and a shitton of blood being pumped into my fuckin arteries
>hospitalized for a half a month, don't talk to anyone as I'm literally in a trance and praying as hard as i can the whole time
>>
>>18302211

Pic related, it's Cernunnos
>>
File: 1467639006601.jpg (113KB, 635x893px) Image search: [Google]
1467639006601.jpg
113KB, 635x893px
>>18302207
The Native Americans believed their souls could be picked off their scalps and trapped in nightmares if they stumbled in certain places, most especially on staircases, and so it was practice to never close your eyes while walking down a staircase or walking up a hill, so that you could see yourself stumbling and catch yourself before your spirit slips
>>
>>18302211
You've been imbued

The blood of a saint has saved your wretched soul
>>
>>18302225

I'm a pagan and what is this
>>
>>18302231
What is blood?

My my, what a poignant question that would be, if it were indeed what thou wished to know
>>
>>18300689
>>18298820

Same here but not as shitty. Sorry your lady cheated on you, dat sux. But hey, she couldn't cheat your visions 7u7

I had some apparently precognitive dreams, so I started writing them down. Shortly after I had managed to write down a precognitive dream before the confirmation event, and eventually I had one that pretty much spelled out how my life (and others') was going to be after a certain person got into it, in addition to also predicting some unconsequential events. Yes, I also wrote this one down before anything happened.

So I pretty much know for a fact that precognitive dreams DO happen, and I can't GAF whether people believe it or not or whether there is any reasonable explanation for it.
>>
>>18302241

I'm pretty confident that I know what blood is

Considering I

>Lost one half of the amount of blood that was in my body
>>
>>18302201
It never smiled, but it's mouth was definitely wider than you'd think it's skull could handle. Not sure about the vibrating teeth bit, distance was about 15ft and it looked like they were standing still.
>>
File: 6mwNqzh.jpg (133KB, 634x408px) Image search: [Google]
6mwNqzh.jpg
133KB, 634x408px
>>18302251
According to legend the manticore asked its victims confusing riddles before it devoured them, suggesting its relation to a certain Assyrian royal dynasty
>>
>>18301553
Now if i was a ghost I'd be pretty bored to Fuck with somebody that hard
>>
>>18302211
this is pretty gay
but neat that u survived
>>
>>18302219
Never been told that but i'm just typing this up then dumping cause my phones keeps refreshing the page.
>>
>>18302283
Did not hear any riddles. Just that silent roar and the pulsating pressure I felt. The markings made me think gynosphynx but this thing was anything but benevolent.
>>
>>18302207
>blessed ground so can't desecrate it
>have to walk the mile to the borderline
>about 3/4ths the way there 20 something stops us
"You guys seeing that?"
>not sure how i missed it but theres 5 lights out in the tall grass about 3ish miles off in the prairie
>looks like someone left a lantern out there essentially
>far off and on the neighbors land so whatever
>get to the border and just decide to piss over it
>just get started when 20 something starts wildly smacking my back and pointing
"dudedudeDUDE! WHATTHEFUCK?!"
>already edgey cause it was dark and i still had a mild fear of it back then
>him wildly smacking me makes me panic just enough i sort of wildly whip my head around
>finally focus to see theres more circles of light than i can count offhand swirling around but absolutely on this side of the road and about a mile and a half closer
>takes maybe a second to realize they're getting closer pretty fast
>takes maybe a second to for them to reach us
>don't remember anything up until i'm running my ass faster than i ever ran before up to the lodge and hurriedly bless myself and the other 2 with sagr
>uncles pissed to shit asking where we've been and to keep it down cause we just ran screaming into camp and are waking the dancers
>don't even remember what i said but it was something along the lines of 2 kids and a grown ass man gibbering over eachother about something in the grass and how its in the border now
>last bit sets uncle off
>tells us to stay put and to keep the fire lit
>he runs off to tell everyone to stay inside their trailers or tents
>comes back maybe 20 minutes later
>says to stay close to the fire and just not worry about it
>maybe 10 minutes later one of the older guys pipes up
"Don't panic but its above us."
>obviously everyone looks up
>>
>>18302367
>don't see it at first
>notice this triangle of black where you can't see the stars or milky way
>dancers are getting edgey asking what the hell is it
>uncle starts joking
>says its an OFU and shines his fuck huge searchlight on it
>whole place hums and vibrates hard
"Okay i'll just stop that then...."
>turns the damn flashlight off
>i'm starting to panic cause at first i thought it was just fuck huge but REALLY high up
>flashlight showed its maybe 10ish feet higher than the lodge
>rest of the night is pretty much the same
>sky starts to turn blue
>hear the hum but no vibration
>at around 3mph it starts to drift away over the hill and out of sight
>uncle won't let anyone leave until its full light out
>"earn" a good rest that day so i sleep from sun up until sun down when i gotta do firekeeping again
>bodies killing me but whatever
>hear at the fire the other 2 guys and half the families left while i slept
>not sure when but someone just makes a shushing noise and points up
>>
>>18302371
Thats a lot of typo's. My bad.

>damn things right the fuck above us again
>does the same shit the second it starts getting light out
>been laying down all night cause I wasn't feeling great
>second i stand up i fall back down and vomit
>another day of resting and i wake up for fire duty again
>grandma says i got sunburned from the day before so my back and shoulders are now covered in something that smells like a skunk and i still feel shitty
>manage to get through fire duty alright despite the damn thing coming back again and the camps electricity going dead sometime during the night
>backs not even feeling to bad now either though i still feel sick
>uncle pats me on the back for a job well done
>hurts so bad i black out
>wake up in the hospital
>not sure what(its a rez hospital they aren't the best) but doc says i was pretty sick with something and had been out for 4 days
>a good patch of skin on my shoulders, neck, and back had sunburned so bad they had to debride several inches of skin
>vacation ends pretty quickly after that as i was healthy enough for the transfer back home
>docs back home say its definitely not sunburn but just a plain burn and by bloods platelet count is scarily low
>risk a skin graft on my thigh for the debrided area
>>
>>18302383
>turns out i can add minor flash burns to both my corneas
>heal up relatively well once the new symptom of coughing up blood subsided
>probably due to the platelet count docs said
>after a year or so I remember a bit more
>only really remember up to the lights hitting then everybody screaming
>distinctly remember the burning and me falling to the ground
>only remember screaming up to the part where i'm just outside the camp sprinting in
>life goes on for a bit with some nightmares
>new therapist says its just some basic PTSD from my fight with illness I wasn't fully conscious for
>nightmares are just lights, pain, and screaming like i remember
>family decides i should still go back to the rez every summer
>second i'm off the plane grandma drives 7 hours to uncles house
>uncle has a sweat lodge and everything set up waiting
>haven't even mentioned the dreams outside adoptive family but the second uncle sees me he asks how often i've been having dreams
>tell him its about once a week
>says we gotta hurry then
>a whole night of prayers with the elders
>takes skin sacrifices off my shoulders and rubs sage and ash ashes into them
>don't really remember much as i was 13 and our tribe burns "herbs" in sweats
>dreams stop but every year something weird happens to or around me at the lodge though nothing crazy like the first time
>>
>>18302390
Found out later no one saw the lights or heard the screaming and we were gone for around an hour when it should have been maybe 10 minutes round trip. Only time people heard us was when we were wildly flailing trying to get into the lodge. No one else outside the lodge saw the triangle but then again they'd basically been quarantined. In the decade since i've seen the same lights elsewhere like on the lake or in the woods on camping trips, always with someone else, but nothing ever came of it and i've never seen the triangle since. Weird shit still happens on my property but it seems to stay calmish so long as my dogs are on the property but i've since thought about moving back to the rez to try and figure all this shit out and maybe take my uncle up on actually learning to be a medicine man.

Tl;dr shit happened that scared me so bad i'm willing to leave my whitebread comfy life to go live on the rez and protégé as a medicine man.
>>
>>18302392
New mexico or Utah?
>>
>>18302452
Montana
>>
>>18302470
Though the lodge might have been in canada.
>>
>>18300617
Any idea what it is?
>>
I didnt believe in anything related to the paranormal stuff until i went to a graveyard at night. was backpacking to the south in my country and we need a place to sleep. People of town told us that behind the graveyard is a good place. we went across this and the candles of many tombs set fire just when we pass trough. was tottaly beautiful but scary
>>
>>18302510
None, all i can say is that it has no actual form but just stares at me all day. It's very unsettling.
>>
>>18302538
...Do you think it's an evil eye thing?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_eye

This stuff might help:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamsa
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazar_(amulet)
>>
>>18299027
sounds like an anxiety attack. the skull may have been real, as you've said there were many human remains being pulled up from the lake, or it might have been a booey or an animal skull. Either way this just sounds like what I went through when I was staying at my friends house in the middle of rural Virginia and had spent the past day binge watching Stranger Things and was trying to sleep outside on the porch.
>>
>>18298820

I don't normally comment on x, just lurk most of the time, but i saw this thread and figured why the fuck not I'll post.

I had 3 different events, might have to post them separately, might not post all of them if i get tired of typing, i suck at green-text btw so I'll just type it out.

The first event i had was when i was a kiddo, although i didn't realize it until i was older, but my parents and schoolteachers did.

Before 9/11 i was always (ALWAYS) drawing cities, and would put the twin towers in them burning, although i was like 4 at the time and i had never even seen them or heard of them, i did this in my agenda notebook, on the desk, on paper at home, all the time, nobody thought anything of it until 9/11 happened and then everyone was very quiet around me, they would try to be really nice to me, they wanted me to draw something other than burning towers, they never told me what, they just told me to draw whatever i wanted, don't really remember much beyond that though.

Fast forward about a decade and a half, i find my old agenda notebooks in the closet, and see 9/11 scribbles all over them from time periods far before 9/11, i finally went and asked my parents about it and they were extremely squirmy on the subject, but finally they had told me that i was drawing all of this before 9/11 and that they were hoping i would just forget, they had told me that my mother apparently predicted a bunch of plane crashes between the 60's and the 80's to excruciating detail (down to the exact locations they would hit) although she lost this ability when i was born.

Apparently my grandmother and my great grandmother had the same ability to varying other degrees, it's really made me question a lot of shit ever since though, to the extent that i seriously worry about my own thoughts.
>>
>>18302615
>>18298820

Story #2

Significantly after this, but before re-discovering this weird life event of mine, i had another incident take place.

I had the day off and had gone to sleep, although once i had awoken in my dream i didn't realize i was asleep.

I lived out day after day, week after week, month after month in this dream that i didn't even know was a dream, however it was not a good one.

Eventually at some distant future point the space station was de-orbited, i do not know if this was intentional, or if it was normal orbital decay, or if it was even the ISS and not just one of the Chinese stations, however, shortly after this there was a limited nuclear exchange in which 36 nuclear weapons were detonated in the Texas gulf region, i am unsure what happened with the rest of the country though but i imagine it was catastrophic, services never came back.

Shortly after this came airstrikes, no idea from who, it honestly looked like some variant of Su-30 Russian plane, only a few however before those too eventually stopped.

About a week after this it got horrific, there were a bunch of anvil clouds that seemingly developed out of nowhere and large spacecraft were seen in them, not emerging independence day style, but as if the cloud itself was some kind of portal and these ships were sort of halfway loitering halfway in/out of the portal, the ships were large angular brick shaped, but had no real texture to speak of, they were a sort of solid stone/slate gray, and just sat there.

We never saw anything come out of them, all we remembered were screams, from everywhere, and these monsters that would peel the skin from children and parents and wear their skin, and they were capable of perfectly imitating the voices of the people whose skin they took, they did this to lure people out of their hiding spots and take them, killing yourself to escape them would not work, they could reanimate the dead (part 2 after this)
>>
>>18302644
>>18302615
>>18298820

Part 2 of the last story:

If you killed yourself to escape, it wouldn't work, they could reanimate the dead and keep you on some sort of life support for the sake of experimentation, i don't know why or how but somehow i knew that if they took you that you were theirs forever, there was no escape.

However they also had large facilities on the earth, they looked like normal warehouses but the ones who wore people's skin were inside these, they would liquefy humans in here and keep them in devices that looked similar to dryers, and each liquified human was kept in their own, and we had a hand scanner we could use to find where our person's remains were so we could steal them so that they couldn't re-constitute their remains and make them suffer, somehow we could reconstruct the entire person back to what they were with this liquid.

However the ones who wore people's skin had these large pools ringed with symbols that looked similar to zoroastrian dakhmas ( i don't know the spelling) and they would fill these pools with the people's liquefied remains and bathe in them, and their children would bathe in them and drink them, and they would try throwing people in and if you fell in then you were one of them.

This went on until most of the human race had been wiped out, i do not remember most of what happened as this was a single dream spanning almost 72 years, eventually though their spacecraft were destroyed, most of the life on earth was destroyed, it had become a large desert, i remember there were still alligators though, and whatever had transpired had killed the sun, it was slowly dying, as if perhaps they had siphoned energy from it to escape, i don't know if anyone intervened on our behalf but i think someone did, but i remember i was walking with a girl in a blue dress, she was my wife (i don't have a wife in real life mind you) Part 3 after this:
>>
>>18300183

> Not calling them /x/periences
>>
>>18302665
>>18302644
>>18302615
>>18298820

But anyways me and my wife in the blue dress were walking down the road, there was a small ditch on the left side, with a few alligators in it, and a line of trees on the other following the ditch, we were walking home, and there were bits of these spacecraft everywhere, the sun looked like it was setting but it wasn't (damaged or something as i stated in previous post) But we finally got home it was getting close to nighttime.

I then remember her whispering to me very quietly, "we need to be quiet and turn all the lights off or they'll see us", we did this, and saw lights on the horizon slowly blinking out one by one by one, i don't know if the lights were really close enough or not, but i could swear i heard distant screaming, like there was a reason their lights were going off, as though even in our victory we were still being hunted, i do not know what our enemy was, we all just called it "Them"

I woke up after this, and realized i had been asleep for almost 14 hours, (normally i sleep 7 and a half) and that this 72 years of mine had all somehow been a complex fabrication of my imagination.

However, every single event leading up to this has happened so far again, every single last one, and i fear that either i am once again in the long dream, or that it has become reality this time, and we are about to see tribulation.
>>
>>18302682
>>18302665
>>18302644
>>18302615
>>18298820

All of this sounds ridiculous to believe whatsoever i know, i still have 2 other stories about similar events to this if you're interested.
>>
>>18302682
what events have come true, and what's coming next?
>>
>>18302566
>This
This might actually sum up what's going on pretty well, although I'm sure no one is jealous of me (referring to the Jealous Eye) I've had a string of bad luck that has gradually gotten worse.
>>
>>18298820

Well I had something spooky happened to me.

I was praying for deliverance from evil and I heard the demon's name when I was drawing a blank It was basically saying I cast out the particular the spirit of .... "baal" I heard. I'm pretty freaked out that a high ranking demon has been keeping an eye on me.
>>
I was 5.
I had a nightmare of a burning skull. Or more like skull shaped fire. A deep voice kept saying to "put me back". Had this nightmare several days in a row. I complained to my parents. They then told me that my dad had dug up an indian skull the week before and it was in the basement. My mom showed it to me. I felt like nothing could be more important than putting that skull back. I begged my dad to help. And he did. He took me out to the site and we put the skull back in its place. The dreams stopped.
>>
File: map-of-united-states.gif (111KB, 851x631px) Image search: [Google]
map-of-united-states.gif
111KB, 851x631px
>>18302702
Russian invasion of Crimea, Iraq falling apart and returning to a fractured state, Syrian intervention.

The next things to come along are that the rest of the middle east falls apart, not just what we're already seeing but jordan, lebanon, saudi arabia, iran, pretty much everything except israel, eventually a space station (no idea which one or when/how) will de-orbit, a war between Russia and the U.S. is going to kick off, it's inevitable, Russia is going to invade up through Mexico, the red line is how far into the U.S. they end up advancing due to aid from the native Mexican population initiating an insurrection due to increased nationalism, and a weak quasi-breakup of the U.S. following a civil war. the green circle is a flashpoint where Russia didn't invade at first, they stayed on one side of the ship channel until finally attempting to cross it and that's when things go nuclear, 36 nuclear weapons are exhanged in and around the green circle, i have no idea how many are exchanged elsewhere as that is the last time we have internet or TV ever again, many other electronic devices and vehicles still worked however, mostly older ones though and for some reason as i said the hand held scanner for finding humans worked.

Russia does a few more strikes with aircraft that i assume were hardened against the initial nuclear exchange, although they very quickly stopped as i imagine they likely ran out of fuel or somesuch other reason, very soon after this is when the ships arrived.
>>
>>18302734
damn dude......that actually seems somewhat plausible.

Question. If I killz myself right when the space station falls out of orbit will I still be able to be reanimated/liquifide by those things?

any idea of what they looked like or no?
>>
>>18302710
Might as well give some of the amulets a shot. Couldn't hurt, right?
>>
>>18302746
They are able to reanimate the bodies if they're fresh, i don't think they can if they've been dead for a long time or in the ground for a while, but i think there's about a 1 week window that they still can.

I wouldn't advise killing yourself though obviously.

I'm not sure what they looked like, they were always wearing human skin when i saw them, although it was sort of loose and they would walk upright like humans, but they could run faster than any human, and even faster on all 4's, even the child sized ones were stronger than any human, there was no way to kill any of them either, i don't mean that figuratively, i mean literally in my entire time i had not seen a single one die.

They had a weird sort of glow to them though, like you could see under the skin where they had glowing machinery or augmented bodyparts or something that were part of them, and some of them the heads didn't look right because you could see the human's skin on them but you could see 4 or 5 glowing white eyes under the skin.

the only way to survive was either run, which wasn't advisable because they WILL catch you on foot, or hide until they leave, but even that wasn't too good because they were extremely quiet and would just sit there and wait outside of doors silently until people open them and then they would take them, the only people who really survived were the ones who had already gotten to the middle of nowhere when the nuclear war went down, or those who had basically given away their own as bait to lure them away while they escaped.

I would not doubt for a second that by the end of the 72 years there were probably only a few hundred thousand people left on earth, if even that many.
>>
I'd say I was around 9 or 10 when it happened, I was spending summer vacation with my uncle who lives in the country. Talkin so rural there aren't neighbors, pole lights, or another building for a good 20-30 miles in any one direction. I was out hiking and trying to find something to do because the country is boring as shit sometimes. Anyways, his place was a little ways off the mouth of a pretty long and winding valley that I usually wandered around exploring for shits and giggles because I'm a city boy and it was foreign as fuck (so therefore exciting). Lost track of time trying to stalk a fox (no tv and no games or other kids made it seem like a fun idea) and was deep in, deeper in than I'd ever been and ever would have the balls to go again.

It had been a cloudy day, and looked about to storm. It's hard enough to see out there in the dark because of all the greenery 'n shit, so I get a move on before it starts raining to boot and I can't see shit at all. After awhile, it starts lightening back up so I chalk it up to good luck and think nothing of it. A little while goes by and I make it to a clearing. Plopped down to rest for a minute and looked up. Sky is still cloudy as fuck but it's way lighter in this clearing than it should be.

At this point I was weirded out. Things start to take on this vivid, obscenely green hue. The airs feels heavy. Not like, humid, or muggy, or anything like that. Heavy like there's not a trace of wind at all despite what looked like a storm brewing. I hear this humming that sounds like what you'd hear from a little old lady puttering around in the kitchen. Real fuckin anxious right at that moment, cause I'm looking around and see nothing. Didn't stop running until I was home.
>>
>>18302371
>>whole place hums and vibrates hard
I've had dreams in which I've seen UFOs and once I kinda saw them inside while they were shining a spotlight at me. But anyways, in every dream, my body always vibrates as soon as I see the UFO and a very primal sort of fear comes over me. Like I know they mean to harm me. I feel like aliens are something we instinctually fear, and that vibration is something that they did to our ancestors or something idk.
>>
>>18302763
Couldn't hurt more than losing my job recently due to an accident
>>
>>18302247
did you ever find it??!!!
>>
>>18302050
Interesting, are you american or live in North America? I ask because your description reminds me of what and old /x/ tripfriend called HIghly Paranormal Janitor described as an "Northamerican Manticore". His description fits what you saw, though he described the face as looking like "an old native american man". As far as he explained, Manticores are "real monsters" And behave much like normal animals, meaning they cant be "evil" though they look scary as fuck. Sorry for any gramatical mistakes, english is my second language.
>>
>>18299021
Story?
>>
>>18302644
>here was a limited nuclear exchange in which 36 nuclear weapons were detonated in the Texas gulf region

oh come on man, i was just about to buy a house too. do you have any idea of the timeline for this?
>>
>>18302225
>The blood of a saint

Niggah that was a very very specific forest diety or spirit not a saint which saint matches this description?
>>
>>18302644
>>18302812

>36 nuclear weapons were detonated in the Texas gulf region

Another concerned anon, this better be a metaphor dammit i live here
>>
>>18302812
>>18302824

It's not a metaphor, and i don't have much of a timeline, as i told you it was like 72 years in my dream, and i was a lot younger when i had this, at the time i had thought it was just a really elaborate nightmare until stuff actually started happening.

i think you're pretty good until the rest of the middle east falls apart though, I've been trying to save up enough money to just GTFO to the middle of nowhere though desu, but there's not really any job opportunities out there i imagine as there are here so..

It should really escalate once one of the space stations come down though, maybe the ISS? since i doubt anyone would really be too upset about the Chinese one coming down.
>>
File: 5663051359_de4155e087_o.jpg (276KB, 1350x898px) Image search: [Google]
5663051359_de4155e087_o.jpg
276KB, 1350x898px
>>18302734
>>18302734
fuck me man, that's REALLY fucking realistic.

that area of the us isn't just any area, that's motherfucking houston-beaumont area. they have one of the largest refinery complexes in the world and a HUGE arm manufacturing in the us. most of the US's gas and lots of goods are made in those complexes.

a nuclear exchange would make sense there of all places and the ship channel is a perfect natural delineator of the area.

as for the mexican uprising yeah i can see it as well although not as easily.

honestly though, i'm much more scared of your other predictions. can you give us more info on "them" and spill your guts on your other stories and or predictions.

I"m hooked.
>>
>>18302835
I've been slowly buying guns and saving up for a bug out situation for the past year. Early this year I really started to get the idea that we as a species are headed down a very dark path, or that we have entered a very dark timeline.

I still live in a cucked city though. It's the only way I can support myself.
>>
>>18302845
I've been doing the same, trying out pistol compettions, learning about radio and the like, I've had this gut feeling for several years now though that i need to gtfo of this area too.

No joke, it's like being here is wrong. I'm desperate to finish school and go someone like oklahoma or somewhere forgotten like that. Being in a city especially now seems like a really REALLY dumb idea.
>>
>>18302841
>>18302845

My scanner isn't working so i can't upload anything i've drawn about this stuff without it being shit-tier quality but from what i can tell, their technology is compartmentalized, as in they have several tiers/hierarchies of technology, whether this is due to them being an amalgam of civilizations or not is unknown to me, but i think it might be a similar reason to just not wanting us to get their technology, i'm pretty sure the hand scanner was theirs, but i was based off existing human technology, or maybe human technology was based off of it? i'm not sure.

Most of their other stuff was absolutely useless to us though, there was no way for us to use it, somehow with these portals being open they were siphoning some kind of energy that powered the ships completely different from electricity, although I'm not sure they even needed the portals tbqh.

without this energy the pieces of their ships were literally nothing more than useless common metals/alloys, they somehow underwent some kind of rapid breakdown without the energy source, i don't remember how the portals closed or how the ships were destroyed, i was in the middle of nowhere at the time, i'm almost certain (90% anyways) that they're some kind of scavenger civilization, they wait for civilizations to wipe themselves out and then it's like it's some kind of cosmic law that for the most part everyone is allowed to pick through the remains, which i think is what happened after the nuclear war, and i think someone didn't like this and kicked them out, but not before they damaged the sun as a final "Fuck you" to humans and whoever helped them.

As i said though it was not fun, there was something left behind, i don't think it was 'them' though, i think it was something else, it was something in the long dark that would eat people, they didn't glow and i never saw them, i just knew not to ever show any light at nighttime ever, and when it was night we slept underground (part 2 in a second
>>
>>18300689
>>18302246
Who will win the election?
>>
>>18302845
>>18302841

Part 2:

We slept underground under the house in case the things in the dark came inside and found us, i think they were little more than animals, maybe something 'they' left behind, but i don't know.

I don't even know if the long dark was permanent or not, as that's when the dream ended, the sun was dying, it was also possible in addition to this that it was nighttime as it was that the sun had died or that 'they' had moved an object in front of it to obfuscate the earth, or maybe it was residual atmospheric debris from the nuclear war and everything else that had happened, i know for a fact that something did happen to the sun though so it could've been a compounded mixture of these events.

In addition to this, i remember one time during this dream ( a different occasion) where i had gotten onto one of the ships somehow, and i saw what happened to the people who were taken, they were intubated in their back and varying bodyparts, not too much unlike the matrix, however there were far more cables and other mechanisms that i have no idea what they were, but if you died then these devices let them bring you back, and most of the people attatched to these devices were spliced open with organs showing or missing entire pieces of their bodies, there were a few people who weren't much more than heads with gore sticking out of the bottom, but they were still intubated and kept alive and mostly just screamed, the inside of the ships was the same slate grayish color but there were colors made of energy, perhaps as electronic interface panels of some sort but probably not, it wasn't pretty colors though, just varying shades of white/yellow/light light blue-ish.

it was very basic too, none of that H.R. geiger alien style, the ships were very utilitarian in design on the inside, everything served a purpose and only that purpose, no decoration whatsoever.
>>
>>18302901
>>18302884
>>18302845
>>18302841

In addition to all of this, i say Mexican uprising, what i mean is that the Mexico aligned with Russia and most of south America/central America, so this coupled with Russia allowed for a fairly robust invasion, the U.S. had been weakened substantially already as i said due to the internal civil war, whether it is related to this election or not though I'm not sure, under normal circumstances i doubt they would be able to pull off an invasion though so we must've been fairly weakened, i know the white house and the capitol was taken by the people's revolutionary force (shit name but that's what they called themselves or had grown to be called anyways), so for the most part the government had already been decapitated before the invasion.
>>
>>18302841
>>18302845
>>18302884
>>18302901
>>18302908

In addition to all of this (Again) the invasion and subsequent nuclear exchange had all come about very quickly, i was out in the back yard with my mother putting white christmas lights in the backyard as patio lights, i don't think it was near christmas though.

we had literally walked inside and my dad was laying on the floor watching tv and had said "well i guess we just started world war 3" and not 20 seconds after that the first flash went off outside near what would probably be the Pasadena area of Houston, followed by the large area of petro-chemical plants on the other side of the ship channel, they looked to be fairly low yield (10-20kt range) as though they were specifically trying to target smaller areas but i don't know, we got the shockwave where i was and our windows were blown out but the building was still in tact with little damage.
>>
>>18302884
>i'm almost certain (90% anyways) that they're some kind of scavenger civilization, they wait for civilizations to wipe themselves out and then it's like it's some kind of cosmic law that for the most part everyone is allowed to pick through the remains, which i think is what happened after the nuclear war, and i think someone didn't like this and kicked them out

that's a p interesting concept not gonna lie. i wonder who it was that helped us? perhaps it was the grays/reptilians?

can you describe more in detail what "they" looked like? i know you mentioned that they wore our skins but underneath had machinery and the like that glowed green, can you expound on that?

and this just occured to me but are they in any way related to the skinwalker stories? could the skinwalkers be forward scouts for them, maybe this is what happens to people that go missing in the woods.

>>18302901
>the inside of the ships was the same slate grayish color but there were colors made of energy, perhaps as electronic interface panels of some sort but probably not, it wasn't pretty colors though, just varying shades of white/yellow/light light blue-ish.

You know what's even crazier? TBS just released a show that's basically mocking abduction experiences and the like. It was interesting to see their depiction of a spacecraft's interior only it was much more white. Here's the link, what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGeMgCqjms8

Keep posting btw, I'm really enjoying this.
>>
>>18302918
>they looked to be fairly low yield (10-20kt range) as though they were specifically trying to target smaller areas but i don't know

probably just trying to lay waste to specific areas, rather than destroy all the complexes outright is my guess. they'd be very valuabe assets although I'd be surprised if they could survive in working condition without need for substantive repairs. what about a counterattack by what remains of the US?
>>
>>18298820
I saw a bunch of drawers open and close by itself, no accident, no tremors, they just did so in front of me. No other witnesses. I know there is something else and I dedicate a fraction of every single day trying to decipher whatever I can.
>>
>>18302722
Dubs of truth!
>>
Despite multiple paranormal events in my childhood, it took the ouija board planchet flying into the wall and a mild haunting in my late teens for me to *believe*
>>
>>18300617
If it wanted to harm you, it would have already.
Accept it's curiosity and feel totally chill that you always have bros backing you up.
Or one bro. With many eyes.
>>
>>18302922
I had never said they were glowing green under their skin, i don't think i did, they were glowing the same as their ships as a sort of white/yellowy-blue-ish color, i don't have a word for it but it wasn't an earth color, i speculate on the machinery but there were bits and pieces poking out through the skin and holes in the skin due to some people's skin going necrotic, the machinery under the skin looked like a very similar stone gray as their ships, the skin was pretty contorted on their bodies in some cases though (as i said multiple eyes covered by the skin sometimes) or others where the skin didn't exactly fit them right, they still had mouths though but i don't think it was for eating, i think perhaps it helped them grab onto people or for the express purpose of killing or subduing them, i don't even know if they were technically alive or if they themselves were just biological machines, some of them really seemed like they wanted the skin as trophies more than anything though, they collected it and some of them were wearing multiple layers, and as i said i have no idea whatsoever as to why they would liquefy the people and put them in the dryer machines in the warehouses, surely they had some purpose but i don't know, it could just be as simple as storage or perhaps some religious purpose of theirs, they seemed to have some interest in Zoroastrianism as i said.

I don't know how even a breakaway civilization could fight them though, from my understanding they were possibly the first intelligent species ever throughout all dimensions, or one of the first anyways, i can't imagine anyone from this planet could even fathom a way to fight them, it would've had to have been someone else out there on their technological level.

I have no idea what skinwalkers is, can you give me a link?

(part 2 after:
>>
My brother is 44 years by now, I'm 33.
When we were younger and lived under the same roof (pre-internet) I recall him saying a couple times that some nights there was a black figure standing in front of the bed staring at us, he best described it as black glass disco ball faced, bald and naked being with no distinctive gender.
He was terrified of it. So much, that he started doing martial arts and sleeping with knives he stole from the kitchen to somehow overcome it.
Its been ten years since the last time I saw him, I might ask more detail about it now we are both grown ups, but I feel reluctant since he's now a Minister now.
>>
File: BED.png (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
BED.png
71KB, 800x600px
I was an atheist. I convorted to neo-paganism of a sort, because one night where I didn't sleep, an old bearded man in a cape appeared out of nowhere on the chair in the corner of my room. He was tall, but not as disfigured as shown. He looked at me like a scolding disappointed grandparent, and just recently I had gotten confirmed (protestant) and thought about becoming a practicing christian because the community felt nice. I had always loved my heritage tho', so I felt like I would abandon it.

I went to the psychyatrist, which led to nothing. Unlike a dream it felt real.
>>
File: 1467675311012.jpg (22KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
1467675311012.jpg
22KB, 600x577px
>>18302953
Worst post of the day
>>
>>18302922
>>18302932

The ship in that video looks nothing like their ships, sorry, they didn't have digital displays like that, it was kind of like some strange form of hardlight formed out of energy or something, but it had solid pieces that it looked like if the hardlight turned off then they would fall to the floor but they didn't, they sat there in a static position, the ship had no windows whatsoever either, and any writing anywhere was in the same light/energy as the consoles, the best i can describe it is that the ship was as much an amalgam of a mash of technologies as one can imagine, there was stuff that just simply looked out of place for something like that, rudimentary tools along with energy, along with patchwork on the inside of the ships as though they were extremely old, but at the same time they looked like they were made of metal and stone at the same time if that makes any sense.

I used to work in the plants and they could actually survive a low-yield blast fairly well (as they're built to survive the explosions of nearby units/plants already.) you might have to rebuild the control room and change butterfly valves and anything else with an electronic sensor but most of the stuff out there that could be that sensitive is buried, my guess is it could only take about a month or 2 to get it back online (assuming you had workers and assuming the plant itself wasn't hit too close)
>>
>>18302958
hey thats pretty rude, i drew that in five minutes. its a real experience
>>
>>18302948
see >>18302792
I'm quite sure that it's almost directly responsible.
>>
>>18298820
Mandela Effect
>>
File: 1471760738855.jpg (5KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1471760738855.jpg
5KB, 245x245px
>>18302734
>a war between Russia and the U.S. is going to kick off, it's inevitable
I guess, if you're Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>18302994
No, it is inevitable no matter what, humanity is inexorably being pushed into it for harvest, it is going to happen.
>>
File: 1472422819479.png (205KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1472422819479.png
205KB, 358x358px
>>18302995
>t.I read history as a list of inevitabilities
You're a very foolish student of history. Also a fucking space station, probably the International Space Station is what you're thinking of, will largely break up in the atmosphere, and more than likely fall into the ocean. It's not going to be some fucking gundam level explosion.

If you're going to make stupid shit up on the internet, open a fucking book maybe and read some actual history, there's plenty of terrifying scenarios that could rise out of the current situation in international politics, yours is just fucking retarded.
>>
>>18302950
any specific events that come before the complete breakdown of the middle east? I wanna know if I should kill myself/gtfo of the urban southeast soon
>>
>>18302964
Have you seen this post before? anon claims to be an ayy and talks about almost identical shit to what you are, you should read it.

Read the posts by 1mmJCv6Q

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92393605
>>
>>18299021
Fucking feel like I've been in limbo for a while, I think I'm out.

For so long I felt out of place. Always told myself I was just more mentally matured than my peers, but then I realized I was isolating myself with my mindset.

I embraced what I have always pushed away, and I've never been happier. I have new found strength and confidence. I guess a lot of it is believing that there is a God force inside of me that's trying to help me. Just trusting that first voice you hear in your head when you ask yourself a question to be the true voice of God.

Melatonin is kicking in, smoked some hash, and drank some red wine. I'm off to sleeps bros, goodnight. I hope your dreams are exactly what you need right now.
>>
File: 1466149227715-3.png (110KB, 1004x604px) Image search: [Google]
1466149227715-3.png
110KB, 1004x604px
>>18302950
Sorry I thought you mentioned something about them glowing green. I'm surprised you haven't heard about skinwalkers since they sound so similar to how you say "they" act in regards to assuming the form of a human being to entice others to come out.

I don't have a link but I've attached a story that hit WAY too close home with me. What this guy describes is almost EXACTLY what I experienced down to the way their jaw moved.

>>18302964
Yeah I figured it was different but I thought i'd ask. Were their ships generally just blocky shapped? They seem vaguely similar to the ships from HItchhikers guide to the galaxy that destroyed earth.

Was there any resistance by humanity to these beings in your visions?
>>
>>18303017

That is beyond disturbing what the fuck, who is he?

>>18303007
I never said the space station breaking up was going to be a fucking cataclysmic event, i meant that it is a marker point in history, one particular event that i remember that had occurred shortly before all of this, a deja-vu moment sort of thing where it's like "oh well this happens so now that happens"

>>18303015
It's mostly a gradual simmer, it's going to keep escalating more and more and people won't even be aware of it until shit hits the fan, a few might anyways, but it'll just slowly escalate without anyone 'really' taking too much notice of it.
>>
File: usa.jpg (10KB, 257x162px) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
10KB, 257x162px
>>18302734
So if its only a vision and the future is not set in stone, how many jews, spics and slavs do we have to kill to make sure this doesnt happen
>>
File: s01.png (7KB, 996x509px) Image search: [Google]
s01.png
7KB, 996x509px
>>18303034
That's pretty similar yeah except they don't drool, although it's possible what you said that they're controlled by them as scouts then, perhaps some kind of brain implant or somesuch other similar machination, so i wouldn't doubt it.

This is my best paintshop rendition of it but it doesn't do it justice whatsoever, the things were massive and intimidating, like just up there in the sky solid and un-moving, never once did we see one move, and most of the time you only see like half of it, the other half is usually obscured by fog.

i can't make it look like it in paint but the surface is pretty much completely seamless but it can open up, the inside looks like a mix of the metallic stone and the energy when it does, i never saw anything come out though but they would leave these things that looked like giant stone caskets on the ground below the holes in the ships and the things would crawl out of them.

>>18303042
What? I mean 'them' as in the ayys, not (((Juden)))
>>
>Out camping / hunting in remote Canada
>Historic native reserve land full of old camps and spiritual locations
>Secluded, many miles wide gated area that very few have access to
>Extremely remote, middle of nowhere in the mountains in between no-name gas station towns
>I've been trusted with a key by an elder / caretaker
>(I'm not a native -- long story how I got access)
>Anyway I'm camping with my girlfriend and her friend
>We're way the fuck out there, nobody else for ~100km or more, access gate locked behind us
>Three of us sleeping in the back of my pickup beside river
>Around 4:00AM we all wake up to a nearby noise
>Sounds like talking
>I shush the two girls and contemplate going into truck and getting shotgun
>Listen more intently
>There are two male voices very close by
>They are arguing LOUDLY, over the noise of the rapid river water
>Yelling at each other in a language I couldn't recognize
>Sounds like intense, rage fueled fighting
>We all hear it, situation is tense
>Suddenly silence, just river noise now
>Girls are fucking terrified
>Go into truck, grab the gun
>Stayed up scared for a couple hours until sun rose
>Look around for evidence of another vehicle / people / anything
>Can't find it
>Leave immediately
>Access road gate still locked
>Later on I tell the story to the aforementioned caretaker
>Tells me I should stay away from that particular river camp
>"Why?"
>"Men are buried there."

I thought he was just fucking with me at first. But I later returned to that area, and in the nearby woods I was able to find numerous wooden plaques nailed to trees. They were old and rotten, but a few were recent enough to still have legible writing in faded white paint on them. There were names and dates written on those plagues. I haven't gone back since.
>>
>>18303017
Do you know him? Are you him? What the fuck.

I'm not even mad just tell me who he is.
>>
>>18303041
i mean, do you know of any other marker points? preferably in the near future?
>>
>>18303095

Turkey takes northern Iraq, attempts to completely finish off the genocide against the Kurds and it goes badly for them, the entire country implodes on itself shortly after.
>>
>>18303092
a proxylarper

why what's gotten you so riled up?
>>
>>18303110
The guy posted a link to someone claiming to be an Ayyy who is talking about some aliens from another dimension who also happen to wear people's skin to lure people in:

>They're seriously monsters though, on a lot of other worlds they just outright skin children and imitate the voice of the children to lure the parents or other adults that are hiding out so they can take them.

From the link the anon posted.
>>
>>18303121
>>18303110
>>18303017

I didn't think there was anyone else who knew about them, i thought it was all just some elaborate dream or some kind of weird fucking cryptic omen, I'm out.
>>
>>18303121
okay yeah but that's just a common theme on communities like this

I mean if I was going to put the effort into larping like that I'd probably say something similar
>>
Yea when I pulled a real dark entity out me with my fingers and it shocked my hand so I would let it go - and laughed with a voice i don't want to hear again XD
>>
Do the ayy actually have a name?
>>
>>18303127
give me a guide to surviving the invasion before you leave

i beg you
>>
>>18303134
Just be in the middle of nowhere when it happens and have the ability to turn all your lights and electronics off, no generators, nothing, they can find you if any of your lights or electronics are on, no watches, no cellphones, nothing, and sleep underground, don't go out at night.

I'm not posting here anymore that's it, someone knows me here and idk who it is.
>>
>>18303145
>I'm not posting here anymore that's it, someone knows me here and idk who it is.

wow what a fucking cop out. i see how it is asshole, when you're begging to get into my bunker 50ft underground stocked to the brim with anime i'll remember this.
>>
>>18300638
she was found raped and decapitated in a ditch a few days later.
>>
File: 1478024586031.png (203KB, 399x393px) Image search: [Google]
1478024586031.png
203KB, 399x393px
>>18303186
>>
>>18302935
So this just happened once?
>>
File: well.gif (300KB, 532x299px) Image search: [Google]
well.gif
300KB, 532x299px
>>18302935
I swear I've seen this post before..
>>
File: 1473582891244.jpg (111KB, 612x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473582891244.jpg
111KB, 612x900px
>be me
>20yo artfag with no friends
>go on long /nightwalk/s to get out of the house and clear my head every night
>usually just circle my neighbourhood and rest to smoke a cigarette at a nifty secluded spot for maximum comfy
>one winter night, I go out like normal but about halfway through start developing the feeling that someone is nearby and/or watching me
>double time because I want to be alone
>see a humanlike shadow in my peripherals
>nah_famalam.jpg
>ditch my usual path and split to a long grassy area between my neighbourhood and the one next to it
>walking along, and check my 6 to see if I'm just being paranoid
>shadowy hooded blackness approaching about 25ft behind me
>proceed to shit bri/x/
>nowhere to run, can't jump any fences because all the neighbours have guns and mean dogs
>tfw texas
>turn around and start walking back
>as I approach this person, I'm mentally preparing myself to pull out my shitty 10$ pocket knife and slice a nigga
>get closer, heart is pounding
>I start to make out a face in the shadow, which to my surprise was white
>female voice asks "Hey, have you got a cigarette?"
>it's just some chick pulling a trayvon Martin
>I give her a cigarette, because she was actually kinda pretty
>black hair, pale skin, thin, maybe 5'6
>I light it for her, and she deeply inhales
>exhales into my face
>suddenly feel really dizzy, not the nervous kind either, more like "I'm definitely about to pass out dizzy"
>knees collapse
>she kneels down and whispers "sleep"
>pass out
>wake up the next afternoon, feeling really sore
>thought it was just a crazy dream
>counted my cigarettes, this definitely happened

I posted this in a greentext thread about a week after it happened, and some anons pointed out that I might have been raped. Still not sure about that, since she was attractive and I haven't bothered to get checked.

Pic related makes me think of her.
>>
I had paranormal experiences, both from outward and inward.

Outward:

>wake up in middle of the night
>loud white noise playing inside my head
>feeling some sort of entity is my room
>when I direct my eyes to the direction I feel the entity to be, they are automatically shut
>I can look towards anywhere else, except for that specific direction
>force eyes open; presence goes away and white noise fades. It's 04:56 a.m

>on shrooms
>having the most happy trip in my life with my girlfriend
>I start feeling jesus' presence by a tree we were, as he were blessing our union
>suddenly girlfriend is terrified
>look to the sky
>fucking triangle shaped UFO hovering really close to the ground, like two hundred meters up, maximum
>girlfriend says they're talking inside her head
>"don't be afraid; we respect your fear and feelings, and we will not land."
>meanwhile she says she's having visions of some sort of nature fairy who claims to be the Feminine Aspect of Nature, nurturing her; this feminine entity tells her lots of occult shit about triangles and numerology. She tells me the stuff with detail afterwards and I'm baffled.

Inwards experiences in the next post
>>
>>18303279
Also forgot to mention that I woke up in my bed and not in a ditch somewhere, which was pretty cool
>>
>>18303281
about the UFO thing: she says there were three silhouettes in her head -- two small, as children, and one tall, about our size. Heads big as fuck, really lean bodies.

Alright, inwards experiences:
>dreaming
>I'm in ancient greece
>some sort of mage or sage is talking to me
>he is telling me secrets about the universe
>he tells me about how the zodiacal signs are actually the building blocks of reality, and are to be found in everything
>he tells me some stuff about my sign which I don't remember
>the dream ends with him saying, "Scorpio is Satan".
>I wake up, research: there are interpretations of Scorpio as desire, dissimulation, treachery, lust, sensation, desire for revenge, intensity, stimuli etc. It's is said to be the 'artist's archetype'. Like in nabokov's pale fire, "we are most artistically caged". If we consider Satan to be the material illusion, and Scorpio meaning the artist, the deceiver, this is bang-on.

>this happened several times
>I don't know what to call this phenomenon, lest describe it, but I'll try
>barriers between myself and world are gone
>I feel a deep sense of empathy for the world's problems
>all of my doubts are erased. Everything is clear
>duality ceases. I am one. I am one inside The One.
>I am connect to the All.
>everything is subtle
>movement and stillness are to be conjoined
>time is an illusion
>everything springs forth from the same source
>everything is made out of light
>everyone and everything is a form of manifestation from the same thing
>mind is still
>I feel at the center of my being
>I feel deep joy and astonishment
>I feel deep gratitude for being
>this happens when I'm sober in a manner most random, with the phenomenon's duration ranging from 1 second to 1 minute and a half
>this happened on LSD once, but lasted for about one hour
>>
>>18300434
Late ass reply, but it's hard when your good friend is a die hard christian and others are just too spooped by it to want to join in.

For me personally, it helped clear the air of someone else just being a douch and moving it.
>>
>>18299027
I wonder what would have happened if you pursued it
>>
>>18300515
More pls. More details. Any will do.
>>
>>18302801
It's possible that your tripfriend and I had similar experiences. And yep, American here. What do you think caused the pulsating pressure I felt. It definitely wasn't my heartbeat cause that was going at a steady and hard pounding rhythm, while the pressure was more of a slow and steady build up
>>
I actually have a few.
When I used to live in my house, every time I went to sleep (usually around 11pm or so) I could hear like someone bashing through the wall near my bed, something like *TUM TUM TUM TUM -pause- TUM TUM*. There were no pipes inside that wall and the noises were too rythmic to be a mouse or some kind of animal.. and noone was living on the other side of the wall. It eventually stopped when I moved in another city tho.

I dunno how or why, but i simply know that a ghost of a lady "lives" in my house. I tried to speak to her but she doesn't want to talk. Everything i know is that she has long black hair and a really old dress, she's wet (apparently she was drowned or died drowning) and has a really scaried look on her face. I can't feel her presence every day/night, like she's not always there. And also, when I can feel and see her, she usually just stand near the stairs and follow me untill i get into the bathroom.
I have some more, want me to share?
>>
>>18302644
>>18302665
This would make such a good horror movie.
nice descriptions, not really specific but I can vividly picture that torn atmosphere

Thanks for posting--
-from someone else who rarely posts
>>
>be me, 20yrs old
>Middle of July 3pm
>Bff comes over with a blunt of brown sugar
> Dis gon be gud
>Standing in backyard burning said blunt
>Full moon shining bright in broad daylight
>Flock of 50+ seagulls appear out of nowhere
>You see this shit?
>Blunt burns to nothing without another hit being taken
>Realize not a flock of seagulls but otherworldly crafts
>Crafts flying in and out of existence in a contained space in the sky
>Formation floats to the north
>Formation floats to the south
>Entire time there is a fluctuation in amount of crafts
>Then there was 1
>Craft floats across the sky headed north
>Then there were 2
>#2 tailing behind #1
>Then there were 3
>#3 closely following #2
>Continued on in the sky until they were out of sight

Weirdest shit I've ever experienced in my life. Have other stories if interested but this is the most peculiar by far. Still to this day I have no idea what we witnessed
>>
>>18303279
haha, you're FUCKED
>>
>>18303675
What happen to him
>>
>>18298820
Not me but happened to my grandfather. We were having a picnic and he went for a walk. We found him fainted not far away. When he woke up he said that he saw a bright light covering everything and the trees started kneeling down towards the light. He doesn't suffer from any psychological problems.
>>
>>18302870
Yeah I need to into survivalist shit.

Right now I make sure to get at least 150-200 rounds in at the range a week with my pistol, and work out as much as possible.

I need a rifle, but I don't have a fucking car yet, so it's hard.
>>
>>18298820
when i was a kid i went to my kitchen to grab something to eat, and for about 1-2 seconds i saw a naked old man/monster thing and fell onto the ground and was paralyzed for around 30 seconds.
>>
>>18298820
Got raped by a ghost.
I now spend my life studying and raping the paranormal.
I am... Ghost Raper!
>>
>>18303307
sounds like you ran into some pretty cool ayy's

>>18303081

I hate to say it but wiping out all those people would actually alter your timeline in a possibly positive way, by taking out Hillary's voterbase there would be no one to saber rattle with Russia. By kickstarting the US civil war early, there would be no one to destabalize the middle east. According to your story and other things I've read. AYYLMAOS seem to always come in after nuclear blasts. They seem to be drawn to them. It's not a coincidence that most UFO sightings happen at air force bases. If we prevent nuclear war, we might prevent "them"
>>
>>18302918
>>>18302845
>>>18302884
>>>18302901
>>>18302908
good story

someone make a tv series about this
>>
>>18302693
Late to the party, I know. But I want to hear your other stories.
>>
File: the_signs_to_watch_out_for.png (222KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
the_signs_to_watch_out_for.png
222KB, 500x340px
http://www.metatech.org/wp/spiritual-warfare/the-three-days-of-darkness-dont-go-outside/

guys, i'm scared.
>>
The past 6 months made me go from a staunch fedora tipping atheist skeptic to a firm believer in Meme Magic and religious cults being behind the government.
>>
>>18298820
>Anyone here ever have a paranormal experience that has really shaken them? Like made you change your entire worldview?

TRUE STORY:
No I havent?
>>
>>18302470
Are you Crow?
>>
File: 1376372472387.jpg (26KB, 310x312px) Image search: [Google]
1376372472387.jpg
26KB, 310x312px
Time for an actual spoopy experience that 100% happened:

>on island during the day
>great breeze, sun is shining
>maybe a quarter of a mile wide, can see shore clearly so it wasn't far
>decide to sit and watch the sunset for a while
>fall asleep
>dream about living in a basement, I don't know where it is
>maybe 20ft x 20ft, definitely not my house, everything is either white or an off white with dim lighting
>my gf is there, and we are checking out my computer which is in this clear acryllic housing underneath the steps
>the thing has to be 4ft tall
>crazy heatsinks and red LED lights everywhere
>I was in the middle of testing it out when I felt like I couldn't breathe
>as if I was drowning
>couldn't figure out what to do
>race up the steps along one wall
>wake up
>turns out I was dragged out by the tide
>the surface is maybe 15 feet above my head
>all I felt was the need to breathe
>swim up desperately to the surface and take a big breath
>I still can't breathe
>I swim to shore and run around
>there's nothing on this dumbshit island except for trees, how did I get here?
>I'm dreaming
>I don't know how to get out of my dream
>I start frantically running around the island
>I scream at the top of my lungs
>That's when I finally wake up
>But I still can't breathe!
>I wake up in a room maybe 3x3 wide, with tall ceilings and a window at the very top
>I need to climb out of that window
>jumping and using the walls as best I could, I make several desperate attempts at reaching it
>If I reach it, I can finally breathe!
>I finally get to it
>It's some sort of skylight broken up into 4 smaller windows
>I push it open
>I finally wake up laying on my already-made bed in my room, the afternoon sun setting
>Gasping for air, I double over on my side and just lay there for an hour

That's it. No twist ending; and no spoopy skeltal.
>>
>>18305084
I've been trapped in dreams before but that was ridiculous and I never, ever had problems with breathing during REM sleep paralysis. I can't imagine suffocating because I was dreaming.

Shit.
>>
>>18303470
total /x/ response incoming
maybe seeing something so terrifying put you psychic defenses into hyper overdrive and that was the pulsing that you felt
>>
>>18302884
please take pictures of your drawings or something?
>>
>>18302950
could you tell of how you were able to get inside of their ships and into their warehouses where you saw what they were doing?
>>
>>18305174
i think he meant it was a sudden dream within a dream sort of deal. he's dreaming of the future in intermittent intervals is my take on it so i doubt he'll know exactly how he got in just that he was in.

>>18305168
he drew the shape of the ships after i asked him here >>18303081 so that's something.
>>
>>18305181
ah
i thought he said he lived life day to day so i thought he might have been part of a resistance or something and sneaking into their bases
>>
File: 1455921392445.jpg (107KB, 336x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455921392445.jpg
107KB, 336x480px
>>18305163
I'm completely ignorant on the subject of psychic abilities. But it felt like the pressure was coming towards my head in waves and not radiating out like I'd imagine a defensive field would do. Is that typical of a psychic defense going up? Or could the 'manticore' have caused them somehow? Again I'm clueless about psychic anything.

Also are there any sites or books I should read about these North American Manticores?
Also I'd like to hear Highly Paranormal Janitor's story. Sounds very relevant to my interests.
>>
>>18298820

Yes.
>>
File: enhanced-8025-1433356200-1.jpg (18KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-8025-1433356200-1.jpg
18KB, 625x352px
>>18298820
I have a really dumb tendency to have sleep paralysis a few years ago during high school

>be me
>17
>2AM on a school night and I'm tryna sleep
>after a while I wanted to switch the tv channel cuz fuck those bible channels to knock me out like a baby
>can't move
>can't process the situation
>probably dreaming that I'm awake
>Look to my right, see some femboy looking guy
>Staring right at me and smiling
>aw fuck no home invader
>try to scream (can't scream)
"Having problems?"
>Aw shit nigga he talks
>look away cuz that works right?
"I'm still here"
>Aw fuck man
>See a glow
>it's my lamp
>it's one of those touch lamps with 3 modes from dim - mid - bright
>lays a hand on my chest and rubs
"In two-thousand and sixteen, you're going to get in a car accident on the way to work. Slow down to 30."
>wat
>femboy guardian angel fades into the shadows
>managed to snap the fuck out and write down what happened.
>blackout
>wake up in the morning
>lamp is still on

>Fast forward to current year of 2016
>Last month on my way to work, see a car swerving around, slow down to 30 on a 45
>Get a rear-end from hell
>slide into the dirt's DM's
>get a taste of airbag for the first time, 0/10
>driver, a soccer-mom, comes over to see if I'm alright
>mentions how if I had kept my speed I would have suffered worse
>spent hours just filling out insurance paperwork
>lady gets ticket and acknowledges her mistake
>k
>Call a friend to pick me up
>go home
>worst headache ever
>Browse computer and do some housecleaning
>few hours go by and looking through old text documents
>Find a .rtx file titled "sleep paralysis shitshow"
>read through it and flip the fuck out

So guys, how do you explain to your friends that a femboy angel told the future and told you how to prevent your death 4 years ago without sounding like a nutcase?
>>
>>18303132
what the Fuck how can you even type this without dying from cancer
>>
>>18298820
>At 13 years old I accidentally discovered a type of concentration meditation and learned how to induce several kinds of mystical experiences. The more I experimented the more I realized that I was just bending my own perception to trick myself into experiencing things, and this perspective allowed me to figure out how to bend it even more. Because I'm not an epistemological hedonist who believes based on what makes them feel good, but had a curiosity about the actual truth of things, I didn't have a problem that I wasn't some special mystical snowflake.
>
>This was before the internet became big. Later I would find that many people have had the same experiences but attributed them to some religious/spiritual/mystical bullshit. I wasn't raised religious at all, and had some sort of vague notion of a cosmic consciousnes that vanished in my college days. I also examined the arguments for God and their counterarguments and found them to be severely lacking, and that there is no reason to believe in God - rather belief is based on psychological flaws everyone has and indoctrination. The effects of religious belief, including seeing them close to home, has also been a factor in rejecting them.
>
>TL;DR my mystical experiences led me to being a hard skeptic of mystical experiences and religious claims.

You've taken the first step, but like many others you came up short. This perspective gives you a feeling of power, control, and superiority. You like this, whether you admit it to yourself or not. But, still short of the ending.
>>
>>18302050
So in other words, a weird looking stray cat/wild cat?...
>>
>>18305927
why are you here if youre just going to make retarded posts?
>>
>>18301511
10/10 the truth is out there
>>
>>18303238
Twice, also my mother said that she saw some dark figure following me. She also said that the brother of the previous owner of the property hung himself in the front yard.
Shes always pretty serious, no fucking around, little to none sense of humor.
>>18303249
I shared this story three years ago here.
>>
File: .jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>18306121
Right yeah now I remember. People were trying to disprove you because of the hinges, or something.

I didn't buy what they were saying desu, I believe you, still do.
>>
>>18303017
>that one post at the very end
Holy fucking shit my eyes tear up when something really freaks me out and I am really freaked the fuck out now
>>
>>18300515
What did she say about the future
>>
>>18300637
Hooh took her to the Pokémon world
>>
>>18303471
Okay I'm hoping you are RPing but if that fucking ghost lady shit is real you are one bad ass motherfucker for not being absolutely terrified of that scary ass sounding bitch
>>
>>18306309
dude it could just be an elaborate troll by the same person

that or we're on the brink of an alien invasion

only one way to find out!
>>
>>18306354
I do realize this could all be RP
But Jesus fuck, it's a pretty well researched and well done RP
Better get our helium tanks ready
>>
>>18306338
Ho-oh is one sick cunt
>>18303186
>>
>>18300706
>Go back, look for a spot where each side is the closest
>drop pants
>Fall forward, hands on one side, feet and legs firmly on the other
> jack off, cum awesomely as you feel the succ
>>
>>18306369
Oh gee..
>>
>>18302665
I usually never post and I don't know if anyone's posted this yet, but there is a Chinese space station predicted to crash back to Earth next year.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/sep/21/chinas-tiangong-1-space-station-out-of-control-crash-to-earth
>>
>>18306365
the only thing is

the whole skinning children thing seems like it's a common theme

therefore the connection with the other thread doesn't really blow my mind as it does to some other people
>>
>>18306414
FUCK
>>
>>18306422
Either this guy really has the prediction stuff down and all of this is very soon or he's not, and I've seen too much in my own dreams happen though nothing quite this violent. At least not for a long time. And that would explain why I haven't been able to see anything past the near future, like anything of myself more than a year from now tends to be a decade from now or whatever and usually in different occupations so mine don't line up with anything.
>>
>>18306449
>implying it's not possible he's an RPer who just has done his research
He's like a next gen RP fag who actually doesn't just spout tons and tons of obviously nonsensical bullshit
>>
>>18306449
yeah i can see how he might have read the article about the space station coming down and incorporated it into a story to fuck with us.
But IDK mann

tell me more about your predictions and dreams??
>>
>>18306453
> that
> not having a lot of obviously nonsensical bullshit
i mean it's well done and deserves a screencap, but c'mon...
>>
>be 13
>at grandparents house
>grandfather recently died
>feeling bored so decide to jerk off in the bathroom
>in the midst of jerking can clearly hear a male voice that tells me off and to wash my hands
>grandmother hears it too because she asks of I said anything from down the hall
>stop jacking off and go do something else

I shit you not I remember this as clear as day. TLDR was trying to jerk off at grandparents house and was told off by the ghost of my grandfather
>>
File: kachow.jpg (40KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
kachow.jpg
40KB, 220x220px
>>18300451
>>
>>18302474
Sounds like radiation sickness dude
>>
>>18305444
the psychic bit was just some speculation on my part that perhaps the creature was doing some kind of psychic attack on you when it saw you and that was the throbbing. Alternately, seeing something that fucking crazy and incomprehensible can put you into shock that does pretty weird things, like another anon in this thread mentioned falling on the ground and being paralyzed.
his story was really only a description of the creature, and that description was remarkably close to yours except that, as the anon pointed out, the face is more human than mandrill. He also mentions that manticores eat people, so consider yourself lucky for being inside
>>
>>18303879
Did they come after Japan got wrecked in WW2?
>>
>tfw native
>tfw some fucked paranormal stuff happens to us like my mom hearing a ghosts footsteps and later hearing that her uncle died
>my autistic brother saying that there's something watching my cousin and being close with thunderbirds
>tfw might be haunted now cause sister and cousin thought someone was following them

If anybody is curious I'll share some stories.
>>
>>18306564
>>
>be me
>be 12/13
>playing hide and go seek
>atnight.spongebob
>me and one friend, D, are hiding at my neighbors house
>the way my house and neighbors are set up is there's a long driveway that goes beside my house and up to the neighbors
>sitting behind some potted plants in front of their house
>super tight but we kept having weird feelings and got scared so we decided fuck it and stuck together
>nobody is home at their house
>friend T is "it"
>halfway down the driveway, not moving
>as we are sitting hear 3 distinct footsteps in the grass
>loud knock on wood of porch
>absolutesilence.mp3
>stand up and look
>T is still standing halfway down the fucking driveway
>no way he could've moved from the porch down there without making more noise
Ghost footsteps, essentially, which the people who live there also have told stories of. Dogs will absolutely not go into their bedroom under any circumstance and typically won't go up the stairs either.
>>
>>18303084

That is one way cool kick ass story.

Where they prospectors? Natives?

There's something about secluded forests at night that just does it for me.
>>
>be me
>15/16
>walking with my best friend JC
>at this new housing complex near our houses
The set up is hard to describe, there a street we live near that ends in a fence but behind the fence is a dirt road that leads down to the complex. The street that becomes a dirt road has a street perpendicular to it and against a huge ass hill that leads into a wash so that you can see the backyards of the perpendicular street
>be walking back from complex
>probably had been up to some dumb indiscriminate vandalism of construction sites
>'twas fun
>about halfway up dirt road
>one backyard has a security light that moves back and forth literally constantly and is bright as fuck
>suddenly both of us see two figures, probably as tall as the house, run across the backyard
>they literally completely cover the light as they run past it
>they go over the neighbors fence like it's a short wall, just hop over it without slowing down at all
>"did you see that Jc?"
>"yeah dude"
>discuss the details and decide that above description is what we saw
No idea what they were, but they had to be about 10 feet tall and move incredibly fast because they went across that backyard in about 2 seconds and the fence didn't slow them down at all when they went over it
>>
If any of this is true, I will suck you off OP.

You fucking trolling faggot.
>>
>>18302644
That alien strategy sounds very similar to a Ray Bradbury's tale
>>
>>18306577
Alright but most of these are pretty short and probably lame so I'm bunching these together

1. Uncle's death story
>mom and aunt were young
>were "those kids" on the rez smoked cigarettes (still do) but stayed in line and stuck together
>one day they went to a hill to smoke cigarettes
>in the middle of smoking they heard footsteps near by but can't see nobody
>they think its a relative, they freak out a bit, stop smoking and go back home.

Sometime later they got word that their aunt killed their uncle.

2. Cousin and sister story
>cousin and sis go out with niece around 12ish to 3
>on their way back they hopped a fence after they hit the pavement hear someone following them but can't see anybody
>they become creeped, probably sprinted into the apartment when they were in the driveway
>after a while they start hearing shit, stuff starts falling off shelves, including a ceremonial pipe
>niece starts crying, grabs a shell and pipe and holds on to those
>she said she heard an elderly person say "it's too late"
>next day shits normal, ghost probably still down there unless if it went to get some meth or h.

Apparently where they went there was someone who killed themselves in one of the rooms, so we think the spirit of that person followed them home. the elderly person my niece heard was thought to be our grandma telling her it's to late to redeem herself (niece is/was a druggie, apparently drugs make a persons soul weak)
>>
>>18301511
Kek
>>
>>18306697

3. Autistic bro tales
Now were getting off topic here but still somewhat connects.
>brother died for a bit when he was around 6 months old
>can see things we can't, like a spirit with red eyes watching us
>one time had a dream about dancing powwow with thunderbirds
For those don't know. The thunderbirds are a cryptid/spirit in Native mythology that brings storms and are pretty much cream of the crop
>couple years down the road in the middle of a storm he says "mom, look what I can do"
>he blinks and a lightning bolt hits a tree in the backyard
>tfw bro gets the cool stuff
With all seriousness though, we think A. when he came back, a part of him actually stayed dead or B. The spirits gave him the gift to see spirits while being alive before coming back
Fuck if I know about the thunderbird dream, have to ask my mom about that

Also have 2 precognitivish dream stuff if wanted
>>
>>18299207
Podesta pls go
>>
>>18298820
This is gonna sound weird but my first and only paranormal experience happened while I was taking a shit. Anybody want story?
>>
Nah, just read about a bunch of made up stories on here and point out the clear inaccuracies and retardation of them
>>
Saw a shadow man
Tried to contact him
He showed me signs he was still there
Ask him to come into me
That night I had two separate episodes of sleep paralysis where I woke up and people were standing over my bed staring at me. I could see my room the same eyes open or closed just with my eyes closed I could see the people standing over me. One tried to hand me a gift wrapped box
>>
>>18306807
Curious
>>
>>18306820
Back when I was 5, I lived in a small apartment with my mom. It was located in the center of a small, comfy town. The thing is, I was a normal kid. I was a bit wild and rather monkey-like, but still nothing too special. One night when I woke up, I decided to go take a shit. I was already trained to use the potty, so I sat on the potty and started shitting. It was a small, turqoise tiled bathroom with a tub, a sink, a toilet and my potty. The door was open, and I saw some tall, pale woman float through the hallway. She was very pale, skinny, and her face was so deformed that the only reason I knew it was a woman was because she was wearing a white, rugged dress. She just floated from one end to the other, but only turned her face to see me. She didn't stop, and soon vanished. I was 5, so I had no idea why I should have been afraid of her. After that, I went back to sleep. And I know it wasn't a dream. My dreams then were all focused on Donald Duck, Jak and Daxter and other kid related things I watched and played as a kid. I only started having more "realistic" nightmares when I was 10, so this
>>
>>18306834
ignore the last to words, just woke up so typing skills are shit
>>
>>18306772
>Also have 2 precognitivish dream stuff if wanted
YES
>>
>>18298820
ate a big laughing gym never came back am lost in space
>>
I have 2 experences:

1:
>be three or four
>mum takes me on walks all the time
>we sometimes go to a farm and see if there are any animals for me to pet.
>One day we go and there are no animals at all so I climb on the fence trying to look down the hill for any horses when I see it
>a long black "thing" that is moving at incredible speed.
>shocked I yell at mum asking if she sees it too (which she doesn't)
>it kind of looks like its running on four legs but it is way to fast and totally black.
>freaked out but still curious I run down the road near the hill and try to find it.
>when I get to the blackberry/gorse bushes I feel the most tremendous primordial dread and fear while looking at the bushes and run back to my mum shaking like a leaf Never to return.

That was 20 years ago and I can still remember it like it was yesterday. second story soon
>>
>>18298820
Really shaken them? No. There was one weird thing about my old house. Brilliant, massive flashes of light. Sometimes during the day, sometimes during the night.

I lived on about 10-15 acres, and my house was at the top of a hill, the incline varied about 10-20 degrees depending on the direction away from the house. What would happen is, once in awhile, there'd be an extremely bright flash of light. You could easily see it from 300+ meters away, even if the flash wasn't directly in line of sight (e.g. around a corner, behind a shed, etc). Even during the day, it was very obvious when it happened. After the first or second time it happened, we started searching for the source of it. So, back to the setting- not always, but often the source was about 10-20 meters down hill towards the south. Besides the garden, we had a pretty clear view down hill. When it happened, we'd quickly go outside to try to find the source. At night time, we used an incredibly powerful flash light, that clearly illuminated at least 200 meters in the direction of the light, slightly less around the circumference, and searched down hill. We'd search a few hundred meters each time, but never found the source, we never heard anyone in the bush, or find any hint as to the cause.

Not too creepy, but I still wonder what caused it. I just could never think of an adequate explanation.

I also got pretty bad nightmares about that house on occasion, and sleep walked on occasion, but that wasn't paranormal. One example- we had a lot of glass windows and doors on the house, and I had a recurring dream where I'd be walking around the house locking doors for the night, and I'd look out the window or glass door, and see a silhouette with red, glowing eyes. I'd rush to lock the other doors after first seeing it that night(mare), seeing it more and more. It usually ended when I approached a door to lock it, didn't reach it in time, and the door began to open, with the eyes staring directly at me
>>
>>18306888
Sheeit trips, anyway second story:

>it was a month ago
> got really bored so decided to make a ouiji board
> mainly got random letters and then a few answers
>eventually I run out of thing to ask and while trying to figure out what to ask next (that wouldn't be offensive) the coin that I was using for a planchet moved to goodbye
> after this I thanked everyone that was there and closed the session.
> after this I felt incredibly drained of energy and about an house later I went to bed.
as soon as I got into bed a fucking or of light materialises about an arms length away from by head and quickly moves towards my head and makes a sharp left turn into my head
>about 5 seconds later I feel my hair start to be played with
> quite understandably I am freaked out and order that whatever is in me leave and that it is not aloud to be here any more as the session has been closed.
>>
>>18306907
> the next day I am still quite drained (this lasted for about three days good thing that I was on holiday) and felt like there was something in my cheat cavity. I could tell that it was about the size of my fist.
> over the next few days the feeling in my chest stayed.
> by his point I was no longer afraid but quite annoyed.
>this stupid ghost cunt thinks that it can stay in me while eating my energy fuck that
> I looked online about this but everything seemed to be written by faggots so I took this into my own hands.
> utilising at meditative stance for temporally removing emotion from by body I ordered that any and all foreign entities leave my body.
> my emotion was drained but the feeling was still there so I then tried one thing that popped into my mind.
>I said a word that I dare not type out least it remove any power my mind gives it and instantly I felt the presence half diminish in size
> I kept saying this word and eventually it went away

The End.
>>
>>18298820
I used to live in Lawton, Oklahoma from when I was really small until I moved out of town when I was ten. Bad neighborhood in a really bad town, but my house was nice and we seldom got unwelcome visitors besides shitty teenagers and drug solicitors.
In all my eight years of living in that house, I always heard this demonic sort of voice that spoke to me from the closet. I don't remember what it was speaking, and it was these curt, abrupt phrases, but it was definitely 2spoop. Being the aspie of a child I was, my logic of "scaring" away these voices was to yell, in fear and in trying to stand my ground. The voices usually stopped after that, and I haven't had many paranormal experiences since.

Got some stories on my methhead neighbor if anyone's interested.
>>
Okay sit down all,

>be me
>youngin'
>Reading up on skinwalkers and the rake
>finally decide it's time for bed at around 3 a.m.
>Put everything away and here this dragging sound
>Meh, I thought, cat or trash man, some shit like that
>Grows louder and closer
>A tap on the window
>Then a scrape
>A voice with a completely fucked up cadence says "come out anon, I need your help with the fence"
>at the 3 in the morning, fuck that
>Roll over and try to sleep, cant

Find out the next day researching and talking about skinwalkers provokes them. Promptly stopped any research. Hasn't bothered me since but I'm sure of this.
>>
>>18306983
Yup. Please share.
>>
File: BADUMTSS.jpg (6KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
BADUMTSS.jpg
6KB, 242x208px
>>18301511
ohh man, i felt like shit the whole weekend but your post made me laugh

10/10
>>
>>18306888
>>18306624
Dude wtf did you read my story? It sounds quite similar except I was way older and at night
>>
>>18307199
Aight, this is about my methhead neighbor
>live in same house
>chill ass people live next door, i play with their daughter a few times
>they move out, new tenants come in, their moms weird but the kids are nice. I play at their house a few times, then they move
Aight, enough backstory.
>tenants move out, this methhead and his family move on
>already from the get go, this fucker is weird cause hes a felon and he's zonked on meth cause atm oklahoma had a meth problem (still does)
>if i played with his son at his place, he would get pissed off if i made even the slightest noise, so we had to play outside
>there was always cars parking and leaving in front of his house
>one time, during halloween, my mom gave us little bags of sweets to give to his kids (kids were chill, shame their dad was fucked up)
>mfw theres like five or six teenagers stoned on the couch. One sees the bag im giving to the daughter and says "its not halloween yet kid" then laughs

Probably the most infamous story about him was with my propane tank
>grandpa buys me a bike
>had trouble riding it w/out training wheels cause i was a little bitch, so it stayed in the garage
>one morning, i open the back door to let my dog out, and this bigass dog runs in
>its the neighbors dog, we shoo it back into our methhead neighbor's yard and head back to the house
>on the way up the porch, my mom notices the propane tank to our grill and missing, so is my bike

We knew it was methhead right away, you need propane as an ingredient for makin meth
>we confront him and ofc he denies it
>mfw i live next to a meth head
>mfw fuck this neighborhood
>>
>>18307366
That just sounds shitty
>>
>>18307366
Cont.
Another couple of stories about my meth head neighbor/neighborhood bullshit
>2007, my dad left for basic training for the army, so i live with mom and my sister
>mom is typing away at our computer bullshitting (we kids was asleep)
>front door gets fucking slammed into, like a fist was trying to break the door
>My moms like "wtf, whos there?"
>guy behind the door drunkenly yells "LET ME IN ITS YOUR GRANDFATHER"
>tfw both of my moms grandfathers are dead
>Mom: "i dont have a grandfather. You've got the wrong house."
>Guy: "LET ME IN I SWEAR I'LL BREAK THE DAMN DOOR DOWN ITS YOUR GRANDFATHER"
>Mom: "im calling the cops!!"
>Guy: "call the cops you bitch!"
>cops are called, patrol car arrives in five minutes, two officers arrive in front, one officer comes from the backyard
>they search the house and our surrounding property, come up with nothing cause the guy probably dipped
>they have a patrol car patrol the neighborhood for the rest of the night
>get told the story the following morning, im spooped

Last story about my shitty neighborhood, then thats all
>my mom is talking to a friend on myspace
>the front doorknob jiggles as if someone is trying to open it, guy is knocking and is saying "hello? Anyone home?"
>mom says "whos there?" all assertive like
>"its rob. Im here for a shoeshine"
>"uh, you've got the wrong house"
>guy is like "oh shit, sorry" and dips
>my uncle looks up "shoeshine" on the web the next day
>mfw its a slang for meth

After my dad came back from basic and graduated OCS in georgia, we finally got to leave that shitty town and that awful neighborhood. I think the only reason why we ever lived in that town was cause my moms family all lived there.
>>
>>18307368
You tell me, man. Luckily it wasn't bad enough to where i was hurt or anything like that. Yet my mom never let me play outside unless it was the backyard
>>
Forgive me of done poorly I don't greentext often
>be me about 3 or 4 years ago
>shoot archery fucking around in the woods behind my house
>few deaths used to be sewage treatment
>nothing strange or bad in my lifetime
>shooting trees and rodents when a soccer mom and her kids show up
>stash my bow and quiver bolt home
>go back at night with a flashlight
>walk along the street as much as possible
>go into woods get bow count arrows all good
>walking back through the woods flashlight pointed ahead
>see green reflective eyes about 30 of them
>be 2 to 4 feet off the ground got to be deer
>notice they don't run when I get close a little nervous
>get close enough to see then they bolt
>goes on like this for about 10 minutes
>start to hear sticks and leaves breaking behind me
>think it has to be something small
>noises get closser and louder
>ok maybe a deer
>check behind me and see something tall and dark slip behind a tree
>oh fuck
>walk aster deer still doing their shit
>keep hearing noises closser and closser
>keep turning around only to miss it
>home is in sight
>literal fuck ton of deer charge past me
>basically shoots myself and run for my house
>as I get to my back porch look back
>red reflective eyes about 9 feet off the ground
>all around it is darker than dark
>check my quiver
>this one straps over my back missing 3 arrows
>never took one out left with all of them
>they can't fall out something took three out
>next day mid day go looking for them
>no sign of them
>over the next three months find them
>each one is in a tree more than 3/4 the way in
>for perspective my bow at the highest setting goes in 3/4 an inch
>covered in black shit
>don't go in the woods at night anymore
>>
seen shadow people, seen gods/dead people/ death itself

no idea what they mean tho, they said nothing
>>
Here's my try, not sure if paranormal though.

>live normal life, always interested in language
>get weird feeling, feeling like a sheep, maybe life is not normal
>feel need to escape
>leave all identification, money behind and sneak on train to anywhere
>steal to survive, sleep on streets
>start noticing graffiti
>notice you can read graffiti in several ways
>start noticing weird messages on walls "do not walk this way tomorrow"
>notice that billboards can be read the same way
>freak out
>continue train journey
>get caught by police in hungary
>notice i can understand what they talk about when they speak hungarian.. sounds like someone is speaknig swedish with a made up accent
>call them out
>they are like 'oh shit' then try to speak in several different ways, i can understand some and some not
>they take me to 'a guy', they tell me to shut up about being swedish and listen to 'the guy'
>made to fill in paper
>see it asks me for my "name" + "last name", buf it can also be read as "slavename" + "new name" using my 'gift'
>fills it in like a regular person
>small talk, then i hear 'the guy' ask police why they brought him a retard
>get sent to mental asylum in hungary
>strapped to bed in asylum, given medicine
>stay in asylum for 3 weeks, then get flown to sweden and sat in psych ward for 3 additional weeks
>get release, still feel like slave
>nice life...
>>
>>18299027
Well, you know what they say...
Spooky scary skeletons sends shivers down your spine.
>>
>>18303731
It's kind of unnerving because if she didn't rape me, then what the fuck did she do?

She didn't rob me, and if she wanted whatever it was she needed me to be unconcious for it. (She could have given me scopolomine, but the sensation from that is supposedly more of an extreme calm, as opposed to the feeling of anesthesia, where I was just passing out)

The other thing that bothered me was that I woke up in my own bed, meaning she knew not only where I lived, but also where I slept. I read somewhere about CIA L-pills, where they break a rubber capsule of hydrogen cyanide for when they need it, but since this was anesthesia it appears to be a specially made for this purpose.
>>
Spoopy thing happened when I was 13, it still weirds me out when I think about it sometimes.
>Sleepover at friend's house (let's call her E)
>Other friend is here (let's call her H)
>It's like midnight and we decide "hey let's do some spooky stuff"
>Look up spooky games on the internet
>E finds one
>H and I get excited
>The game is the "red door yellow door" game
>I decide to go first
>I sit cross legged, E is behind me
>E repeats "Red door, yellow door, any other colour door"
>E and I get pretty immersed, H just watches
>She asks me what colour the door is that I'm visualizing, I say purple
>H and E whisper to each other for a minute, I'm a little worried but I try to stay immersed
>E tells me to go inside, I do
>The room is dark, but I tell her there's a bookshelf in the corner of the room and a girl sitting in a chair in the middle of the room with her hair over her face
>She whispers with H again, they seem freaked out
>asks me how I know there's a girl, I say I have a flashlight
>I look over at the bookshelf, there are 3 shelves, and all the books and the same size and are neatly stacked beside each other, in order from red to green to yellow to blue and then the cycle repeats
>She tells me to go up to the girl, I don't really want to
>I do, and I see her face and get really fucking freaked out
>I break the immersion, I get up and start freaking out, E and H try to calm me down
>They say I need to leave and close the door
>I do
>I feel better but I'm still upset
>E and H play too, and E ends up almost drowning because her room was full of water
>Her nose starts running and it's really liquidy
>H plays and it's completely normal, there's just mundane stuff in her room
>E and I don't feel normal until the next morning
>Haven't done any spooky games since.

Does anyone have any idea what happened, if it had any importance?
>>
>>18303127
oh look, it's another episode of the RP fag can't come up with anymore shit so he bails before the thread is over
>>
>>18305927
Just curious, how many stray cat's have you seen with mandrill faces and multiple rows of teeth?
>>
File: 1470638735776.jpg (65KB, 552x528px) Image search: [Google]
1470638735776.jpg
65KB, 552x528px
I've got something spooky going on.
>Be me, just turn 28
>Post, discuss and shitpost on 4chan
>Since my bday all my dubs have been my birth year of 88
>Do I have the power?
>Is meme magic on my side?
>>
>>18307627
Sounds like you need some meds buddy
>>
File: 1467654636622.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467654636622.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
>>18307818
>>
>>18307849
What is this image implying? Never played BB
>>
>>18303279
Are you fucking kidding me? If this really happened then it was obviously a vampire. Why would she stalk you? And want you to be unconscious. You were prey.
>>
I was Conjured last night. I was pounding liquor and watching Die Hard With A Vengance. I had a durry break then made a pie, fried egg, mayo and T sauce sandwich. I went to watch the Conjuring 2 but it was actually the Conjuring. I found the Conjuring 2 and when it started playing my lights went out.
I was Conjured and I survived, that's how I died.
>>
>>18307879
>what is this image implying
communion
>>
>>18307892
Pretty typical /x/plantation if you ask me. Although it does make sense now that I think of it; I had nobody that would ask questions during the time I was gone, and I toured the neighbourhood at late hours when nobody would see anything.

Still, I think there's a more logical explanation than just, "it was vampires bro." Although I don't live there anymore and it probably won't happen again.
>>
>>18303279
You got vampired.
No reason to worry, sounds like she did a clean job of things.
Lucky bastard.
>>
>>18307627
How do I read things differently?
Please teach me.
>>
File: 2.jpg (8KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
8KB, 250x196px
Not excactly a paranormal but it scared the shit out of me.

>be me, three months ago
>after exhausting day
>finally gonna get some sleep
>can't fall asleep, my left hand gets randomly itchy every few minutes or so
>close my eyes
>hear loud voice saying "He's waking up! Give him more sedatives for christs sakes-"
>open my eyes
>realize I am not in my bedroom but in some way larger room with white walls, no windows and only one door
>around four guys in lab coats are there with me
>hear the voice again
>"Fuck, he's awake! Bring the fucking sedatives RIGHT NOW and put him asleep!"
>Try raise my hand but I am tied up
>can't move at all
>before I can do anything, one of the guys injects something in my left hand
>the itching comes back
>everything starts fading
>blink
>I am back in my bedroom
>look at the clock
>I was asleep for five minutes
>realize how itchy my left hand is

I've had one more occasion when I had really similiar dream (?) a month ago and I couldn't sleep properly ever since.
>>
>>18307531
Seems to me that the forest's protector was warning you for shooting all of those woodland critters.
Just a guess though.
>>
>>18308013
That would be a total reality fuck.
What if you're just an insane dude inside of a mental asylum and what you're experiencing now is all in your head?
>>
File: Chernobyl Liquidators (2).jpg (66KB, 385x580px) Image search: [Google]
Chernobyl Liquidators (2).jpg
66KB, 385x580px
>>18308013
The old hunters, who have long passed from the dream but cannot forget the feeling of the hunt, rely upon messengers to relay their thoughts.
Ring the bell at their side, and they are certain to give a listen.
For the night of the hunt is long, and unchanging"
>>
didnt shake me but one time I (and two friends) heard a ghost, it literally just sounded like a scooby doo ghost, going "woooooooo". pretty funny really
>>
File: 1476653703221.png (749KB, 598x444px) Image search: [Google]
1476653703221.png
749KB, 598x444px
>>18308045
woooooooooooooo
>>
>>18308014
I only ever shot at messed up animals lots of rabies and mange in my area wounded etc and by rodents I mean squirrels
>>
File: Bloodborn.jpg (275KB, 1531x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborn.jpg
275KB, 1531x1152px
>>18308075
>lots of rabies and mange in my area
I never would have guessed
must be one of them anomalies
>>
>>18308009
After i had gotten the medication injection and been drugged a few weeks I just started to be paranoid asf uck but I could no longer make sense of it. But the best way I can explain it would be like, a mix of ambigrams and puns. Kinda like mirror writing, but it was possible to rotate the tet and read along. A single graffi word could be made into a sentence if you resuse several parts of a character and make it into separate ones. Sounds goofy as fuck. but that's literally the best way I can describe it.

The easiest way to describe the visual 'doublespeak' is the word 'pom' in some fonts. It will look like p o r n but if you look closely it is actually p o m. Imagine that, but not just reading left to right, but constantly rotating the picture in your head as you read it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhFHksQcqPo

The auditory 'doublespeak' could best be comparable to something like the McGurk effect I think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiuO_Z2_AD4
You 'hear what you want to hear'.

I also noticed that things like colors are very important hints, and things that physically protude from the surface if its a physical object, it allows it to be read from several angles.

At the moment the only thing I have left is the absolute belief that what I experienced is true, but not atually being able to reproduce the effect.
>>
>>18308013
Well, I can asure you that I am real
>>
>>18308091
>pom
The only place I've ever seen that word in my entire life is the name of a pomegranate flavored juice brand, which is very tasty
>>
>>18299021
Because Hell is definitely modelled on mediaeval fanfic.
>>
>>18298820
Yes. Had to do with a coma. And watching for electric activity in my brain that was not happening. But I went through what was either an incredibly real dream or a glimpse at the chaos and confusion that is being between worlds. Some kind of bizarre organization of millions of souls.
>>
>>18308128
The fifth circle sounds pretty bad ass
>>
File: Uncertain Pepe.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
Uncertain Pepe.png
51KB, 240x232px
>>18298820
When I realized that Trump may lose the election.
>>
>>18308091
Thank you.
I think I'm getting the gist of what you're saying.
>>
>>18307752
/x/ answer:
might have been a vampire. in that case youre lucky she didnt kill you, because thats what most do. She must have liked you and just put you to sleep instead
>>
>>18307951
>cia brainwash L pills made specifically for me in order to steal nothing and take me back home are more logical than a simple vampire
I swear you fucking "logical" people are the most ignorant and illogical that I've ever encountered
>>
>>18308075
next youre gonna say its okay to kill homeless people because they're poor
>>
>>18308313
I meant more like a drug administered via the same method. If she inhaled, wouldn't it make sense for her to be affected as well?

Besides, L-pills were for suicide, not brainwashing.
>>
File: shitposter.png (631KB, 715x579px) Image search: [Google]
shitposter.png
631KB, 715x579px
>>18301511
top kek
>>
File: river.jpg (115KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
river.jpg
115KB, 540x960px
>>18303084

>>18306618
No idea what we actually heard that night. Could have been drunk vagabonds fighting for all I know, but that seems unlikely due to how remote it is. Very few people have keys to access this land, and hiking to where I was would take a couple days from the nearest highway. But the area has some interesting history to it if anyone cares to speculate.

The gated reserve land is situated between two mountains in a long valley. Prior to colonization, this area was an important "spirit quest" destination for local native bands. An extremely quartz & gold rich river runs down the middle of the valley, and they would go there to collect "power stones". There weren't any villages in the valley, but they did have a few hunting camps and spiritual sites peppered along the river.

Young men from the nearest villages would fast for days and then hike out into the wilderness alone, as a sort of initiation into manhood. Their goal was to explore the wild and commune with nature, and to return with power stones (quartz) from the river as proof. With no roads or real trails carved out, it would take them around a week of navigating and hiking to reach the river. They were expected to hunt, forage, and fish along the way. It's my understanding that a great number of young men died out there.

After colonization, the natives were pushed out of this area. A gold mine was built at the far end of the valley, as well as a main access road to get there. The mine was extremely lucrative for the 10 or so years that it was active, but inexplicably shut down in 1907 and was never reopened. The area was inactive for a period of time after that.
>>
File: swimming hole.jpg (228KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
swimming hole.jpg
228KB, 960x720px
>>18308539
After WW2, a logging company got a lease for the land and built new roads. Some very minor logging was done, but it would appear that this was halted by local natives returning and protesting about the destruction of their historic location. The area was designated as reserve land and gated in the 60's. Public has not had access since.

Today, several local native bands still go there to retrieve quartz crystals from the river. They do "salmon call" dances and chants on the shore, as well as these weird "baptism" events for their youth, that I don't fully understand. I've been witness to both, but never taken part. I've also been informed that many of their people - to this day - are still buried at certain important locations, as mentioned previously. So far I have found three burial sites in the valley. I'll try and take some pictures next time I'm out there and maybe make a thread about it. The fighting I heard occurred very close to one of the most recent burials.

I'm fortunate enough to have access to this place as an outsider. The natives allow me to hunt, camp, and fish there, so long as I respect it and do what I can to care for the land. I spend a ton of time there, visiting probably 2-3 times a month. It's an amazing area. Silent, and untouched. Real wilderness that few places on earth provide. There is only one road to get in, providing very rough 4x4 access. Anything else must be traveled on foot, usually with overnight gear.

I continue to explore this place and experience it. I've scoured a tiny portion of it, in my last 5 or so years of hiking. I've found dream catchers hanging from trees in the middle of thick forest, seemingly placed at random, away from any trails. I've found unmarked river caves filled with rock statues and totems. I've heard noises that, in a lifetime of hunting, I still don't recognize. I've seen lights dancing in the treetops, on more than one occasion. I've never felt unwelcome, though, except for that one time.
>>
>>18302978
Can comfirm that one fucked me up pretty badly
>>
>>18298820
I wish that I've had paranormal experiences thats changed my view.
Ive only had real life situations like that involving nature and known animals in the woods of my home and in South America/Central America. I have about 5 stories
Unfortunately not paranormal but fuck ive almost gotten ate by wild dogs and engulfed by the sea.
>>
>coming home from youth group retreat
>in and out of sleep on the bus
>suddenly completely black, can't hear anything until
>"keep doing what you're currently doing, things are going fine." in loud booming voice

This happened fifteen years ago, never have heard that voices again so vividly, and at this point I don't think I want to hear it again.
>>
>>18308544
amazing
>>
>>18299027

>The strangest thing is that I had to fight this weird feeling of jumping into the water.

I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>18309022
hahaha wtf
>>
>>18309074
yeah idk I guess I'm schizo or something.
>>
>>18309110
i dont doubt that you heard it
its jst funny to think of God fixing some part of the fabric of reality and saying "dont mind me just need to get in here for a second"
>>
File: 1478052012141.jpg (71KB, 748x559px) Image search: [Google]
1478052012141.jpg
71KB, 748x559px
I held a pan, and from within it shook (like something wanted out) and made noises. Noises like an alien barking. Owners were very new agey and into weird shit

To this day I have no explaination and it gives me nightmares
>>
>>18309022
>>18309118
>it was actually satan
>>
In June this year I had a really weird dream.
I was lucid, but I was watching the dream unfold, I was in a party of sorts.
Suddenly I came Upon this strange fella. Someone introduced us and his eyes went wide as soon as I shook his hands.
'you are dreaming aren't you?', he told me his name was August Pott, he said he studied words and he needed help from someone from outside the dream.
He said he was stuck in the dream, that he messed with something that he shouldn't, and this thing was hunting him.
I told him to talk to me another time, I felt like he was lying.
Thing is, he felt really human, I had detailed dreams before, but this Guy had lot's of human reactions, his eyes flickered all around, I could see him blinking, his hair was linda greasy and he also had a smell (like a old Wood closer) he was not a random dream NPC.
Turns out, I Google August Pott and there was a linguística with that name Who studied gipsy Language.
I never knew about that, also, I'm from a south American country and what we call gypsies here usually are just homeless people, I Don:t know ahit about their Language/culture to know this August guy.
>>
>>18309210
damn thats really interesting
>>
>>18303849
Are you sure you are not Ghost Rapper, dropping sick lyrics from beyond?
>>
File: 1451014819663.png (133KB, 808x637px) Image search: [Google]
1451014819663.png
133KB, 808x637px
Earlier this year I was experiencing a sort of awakening. I was delving into subjects such as quantum theory, neuroscience, very interested in exactly what makes us, us.
Started reading into hermetic philosophy, Kabbala, and the vedas.
Keep in mind I was basically stoned, constantly, and fairly disillusioned with reality in general, along with having some fairly deep mushroom experiences.
I've always had hypnagogia (sleep paralysis) but this was fucking different.
So I knock out one afternoon for a nap. The door to my room is open and I still lived with my parents at the time, they were down the hall and in the living room. Sleep paralysis came over me, and I realized it, but just sort of closed my eyes and "rolled" (don't know how else to explain the sensation.)
I fell out of my bed and into the floor, and I proceeded to think "eh, whatever" and went into my living room to say hey to my parents.
Soon I realized they didn't see me, and I woke back up in my body.
Repeated this about 6 to 7 times, each time noticing a "tick" to alert me to the fallacy of this reality, such as my father wearing a sombrero that I know he did not own.
Then I wake up the final time, and a fucking shadow person is there, staring.
I've seen them before, and I just sort of dealt with them. They are terrifying, praise Jesus they don't come around much anymore.
But this time, I was lucid, and I was out of body, and instead of feeling intense aversion and fear I felt immense aggression. I jumped out of my body and began to attack the shadow, and woke up strangling the air.
It was the most fucking bizarre thing I've ever experienced.
>>
>>18302791
>I've had dreams in which I've seen UFOs and once I kinda saw them inside while they were shining a spotlight at me.
>Dreams

keep telling yourself that anon
>>
>>18306454
>yeah i can see how he might have read the article about the space station coming down and incorporated it into a story to fuck with us.

Or he could just be using an event that, logically, is likely to happen at some point in the near future to spin a (honestly pretty good story).
>>
>>18302615
PHOTOS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>18309118
kek
>>
>>18300515
Make her your waifu.
Thats what I would do.
>>
>>18305553
You should suck that femboy angels dick.
He earned it.
Sounds hot too.
>>
I saw some UFOs once. I ran through every possible explanation but the fact that they followed me back from where I first saw them is difficult to explain away.

My mind is much more open in terms of paranormal stuff after this.
>>
Spirits or Demons. Whatever it was it connected to me and followed me for about 3 months not letting me sleep, making me have nightmares, constantly seeing shadows swooshing around me at night, banging on walls, etc. Before this happened I didn't even believe in ghosts lol. Even people around me could see and hear the shit.
>>
>>18302764
>They had a weird sort of glow to them though, like you could see under the skin where they had glowing machinery or augmented bodyparts or something that were part of them, and some of them the heads didn't look right because you could see the human's skin on them but you could see 4 or 5 glowing white eyes under the skin.
Fuck dude that sounds terrifying.
>>
>>18302801
>Highly Paranormal Janitor

Man, I miss that guy. He deleted his tumblr with no warning a year or so ago.
>>
>>18298820

>cat sleeping in my arms as I read thread
>cat wakes
>as it goes back to sleep, it exhales air while purring and let's out this human-like chuckle

What a spoop.

Thanks op
>>
>>18306349
Not rping mate. I'm not scared of her because i know she won't harm me and that she doesn't want to either. I'm kinda used to see ghosts and strange stuff since i was a kid, so when i see her i just politely ask her to not harm me or my dog or my sister.
>>
File: ewww.jpg (325KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
ewww.jpg
325KB, 2048x1536px
>>18304563
>http://www.metatech.org/wp/spiritual-warfare/the-three-days-of-darkness-dont-go-outside/
>my fucking face when I had a dream about the world being immersed in darkness
>my fucking face when I remember sparks

I actually just shed tears and got a huge knot in my stomach. I don't know why.
>>
>>18303279
Scopolamine, it's a drug. You probably don't remember but you managed to stumble home.
>>
File: 1477062391983.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477062391983.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
>>18304563
>Ensure you watch this video that youtube and other sites have banned, while you can, and read this article on the coming harvest of aliens by humans. It is possible that the stories of people being killed by ‘demons’ when they go outside during the days when the sun goes dark, is actually aliens harvesting humans. For legal reasons we do not understand , they cannot touch you if you stay in your home.
>>
>>18300689
are you me
>>
>>18302392
Thats so fucking cool anon, i hope you're telling the truth please do it!
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.