[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets make create new monster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1477280726877.gif (1MB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
1477280726877.gif
1MB, 500x393px
Help me out here
>>
fuck off
>>
fuck off
>>
fuck off
>>
fuck off
>>
>>18298520
Fuck off
>>
I've given this some thought and think OP should fuck off.
>>
fuck off
>>
>>18298521
>>18298523
>>18298534
>>18298535
>>18298544
>>18298547
>>18298558
That's actually kind of brilliant. There you have it OP. A monster that simulates anonymous users on 4chan and tells you to fuck off when you mention wanting to make a new monster.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>18298520
fuck off
>>
Dam that went south fast. I've always been intrigued by slenderman and zalgo. I think the best part of them though was not knowing the origin of the concept
>>
>>18298520
no name but how about something that exist on different levels of reality most of which we cant perceive. and is a hive mind

like say we exist in 3d space (dont give me that 4d with time stuff. time isnt real and doesnt allow things to move). well you can have something living on out 3d partially and 7-9 extra levels of space time we dont even directly interact with

so it looks mundane and for the species they may range from what seem to be static clouds to all manner of life forms but they arent complete and all are linked through some boom tube technobable on the 7th dimensional level of space time which is a 2d space clump bound to a 4d space clump that in between has out 3d space clump

maybe all of them are missing chunks of needed internal organs or entire systems. like no circulatory system instead they have a expanded lymphatic system so even the animal ones are kinda like plants or they could be anaerobic but they all look like normal shit
>>
what about a zalgo type being but for music
>>
I like the idea of dimensional. It would be unique to have something that exists in the 1st or 2nd dimension. Like Mr gameandwatch. But spoopy. Also, perhaps somebody can run with the idea of something memetic in nature. Something that exists in conciousness only
>>
what about fucking off
>>
>>18298520
OP's pic just remidns me of that time me and a friend were playing a Scooby Doo game and it corrupted in a way that was fitting for being part of one of those shit-tier videogame creepypastas
>>
>>18300101
nice blog faggot
fuck off
>>
fuck
>>
off
>>
fuck
>>
off
>>
An alien named Ziltoid and he comes to your planet and screams "give me your bean!"
>>
fuck off applied directly to the forehead
>>
fuck off
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.