[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 370
Thread images: 77

File: Tarot anime 6.jpg (37KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot anime 6.jpg
37KB, 750x741px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18296921
>>
First for eternal Hijinks :^)
>>
File: 1477941125383.jpg (842KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1477941125383.jpg
842KB, 2048x1536px
Second for eternal anonymity. :^)
>>
Terd
>>
bv and sailor moon anon are dating guys
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
24 M Scorpio

Is there something blocking me in life right now?
>>
Where the hell is everyone?
I guess I'll do three reads.
>age
>sign
>query
Please no generals, future bf/gf reads. Maybe post a Jimmy Neutron meme or two? Tenks.
>>
>>18298638
leo
should i continue on the career path?
sadly no jimmy Neutron meme
>>
>>18298638
I'm going to somewhere tomorrow. Will it be good?
Virgo
>>
>>18298641
>>18298648
Jimmy Neutron memes. Just try, you guys. Or I'll devour your souls to pay my debt.
>>
File: jn.png (469KB, 525x424px) Image search: [Google]
jn.png
469KB, 525x424px
>>18298648
>>18298652
I've tried.
>>
>>18298641
>The Hanged Man, The Magician, Queen of Pentacles, Knight of Pentacles facing Two of Wands (advice/another path).
Normally I can provide a yes or no to questions like these, but this is the first time I think I can say that you should do what makes you happy. I can tell that you're feeling unsure, which is why Hanged Man is present, but I believe the Magician is present for a very important reason as well. I like to study the images in the cards. The Magician as one item from every suit in his possession. For me, this is telling me that you can continue to pursue your career, or you can pursue one of the other things you're hung up on. The point is, you're multitalented, as is the Magician. The outcome, if you remain at your job, is the Queen of Pentacles. I think this is saying work will be steady and grounded. It may not be your dream job, but you will be content.
Now, with the Knight of Pentacles facing the Two of Wands, I believe this is also telling you that you have great potential in other areas as well. The ToW says you have the capability to put yourself out there, and it may be worth taking a chance. Who knows? That knight may become a king someday.
>>
>>18298665
Hahaha yeah. Good enough. :) you're next.
>>
>>18298668
you're full of hope man, but i can't do anything, I have no skill and no education and the job i'm in now is slowly consuming me
[spoiler]i interpreted The Hanged Man as an incitment to commit sudoku[/spoiler]
anyway thanks for your words
>>
File: c0c.jpg (45KB, 582x741px) Image search: [Google]
c0c.jpg
45KB, 582x741px
>>18298638
snake (chinese horoscope)
I've doing magic work and it ended on sunday will I get what I want from this work? thanks my brother
>>
>>18298648
>Five of Swords, The World, Ace of Pentacles, Ten of Cups
Soooo...I don't think the presence of FoS is anything to get up in arms about. Honestly I think this may some kind of reflection of how you are feeling. The FoS tends to speak of concern for oneself and ones wellbeing, which is understandable. Maybe you've got your guard up about the situation. That's okay.
The World I think is a representation of your trip. It's a travel card for me, even if it's just across town. BUT, it is right next to an Ace, and I'm wondering if it could have another meaning, as if a cycle of the past has come full circle and you're moving on to the next stage (hence the Ace). I'm thinking this may be the case.
All in all, I think whatever you're doing tomorrow will end up going fine for you. The Ace represents a new beginning, and I have such a hard time viewing an Ace as something negative, especially next to the Ten of Cups.
You've got nothing to worry about, bb.
>>
>>18298638
19 cancer moon
Should I ask him to hang out or is it not worth it
>>
>>18298677
The Hanged Man is the first card in the spread. Maybe the cards are trying to tell you that things will work out. Just because you keep pulling the short stick doesn't mean you're not capable. Both outcomes for you were okay. You need to hang in there. I will say this, since I have a better idea of what is going through your head, maybe you should take the path of the Knight. If you have nothing to lose, taking a chance may not be such a bad thing. Like I said, that knight may become a king someday.
>>
>>18298687
Shoot I'm too late
>>
>>18298688
path of knight means NEETing all day until parents throw me out, ah, sorry for bugging over and over again
>>
>>18298691
It's okay. I'll do yours.
>>
>>18298694
The only thing keeping you from pursuing other opportunities is yourself. You might have to work shit jobs until you can follow your dream. It doesn't mean you should kill yourself.
The fact that you own a computer or even have a roof over your head makes you richer than millions of people all over the world. Maybe you need to have a Tower moment. Start yourself over from the ground up. Start by looking around you and appreciating what you have.
>>
Capricorn
Is he still after me?
>>
>>18298684
I've been a little bit worried lately and struggle about taking decision on travel (well it's far away for me) but eventually I'm going. I want to "fix" myself. I have feeling like I'm losing too much beacause of hiding and staying in one place. Well, I'm a little bit calmer. Thanks for a reading, anon!
>>
>>18298680
>>18298680
>snake
You're really going to make me Google what the fuck snake is? Goddammit, anon. at least you sauce me with a dank JN meme.
>The Tower, The Devil, Five of Cups facing away from The Lovers
Ah...it's not looking so hot. I'm not sure what kind of magic work you're doing, but the vibe I'm getting is something to do with romance?
I think whatever you're doing ends up having the complete opposite effect of what you want. The Tower and The Devil speak for themselves, but to me, the cards that are standing out is the Five of Cups facing away from The Lovers. Loss. A broken bond. A choice that hurts.
Can I ask what you're up to?
>>
>>18298714
No problem! And I've been in your shoes. I was scared shitless to move away from everything I knew, but it ended up being the best thing I ever did for myself. I didn't really gain much friendswise or financially, but I gained a lot of confidence in myself. I realized I didn't have to be afraid and that I could trust myself. Good luck.
>>
>>18298721
haha you're off way off my brother, sadly it's not about love. better luck next time but I do thank you for the read though
>>
>>18298696
Ah hey thanks so much!
>>
>>18298735
Whelp. Still learning so I can't always expect to be on the mark. :/
Either way, those were the cards. Not sure it'll work out the way you're planning, but maybe ask a scrier later?
>>
I'm new so please don't expect too much! I'll do three I Ching readings. I need your gender, sign, and question.
>>
>>18298741
when I said gender I meant sex sorry for bad english!!!! I need your physical sex, not your gender thank you.
>>
>>18298740
don't worry mang really we are all learners so it's all good. You keep practicing and one day you'll be pretty cool. thanks again anon
>>
>>18298741

Male,
libra/scorpio cusp,
Should i continue to pursue her?
>>
>>18298741
Female, Capricorn
Will he ever take me to the California Academy of Sciences? (It was supposed to be my treat for doing well in school but we fought).
Will we get over this shit that has been keeping us apart? :(
>>
>>18298741
>male
>aquarius
>is this one the good one or should I ask the other one out?
>>
>>18298741
Male, cancer

Question: am I haunted by a paranormal being? Severe SP for years, fucked around a few times in summoning demons n stuff (inb4 captain hindsight)
>>
>>18298759
>>18298741
Shit, am late...
>>
>>18298752

I'll take you :(
>>
>>18298687
>Five of Swords, Three of Swords, The Moon, Temperance
No, I don't think you should. Five of Swords tells me that he's not really in it to get to know you or anything. Heck, he may not really care that much. Three of Swords says you'll be unhappy with the way things go. The Moon tells me that there probably something you don't know. Something isn't right about him. Maybe he's dealing with some poor circumstances, I can't say for sure. :(
Temperance says hold off, and maybe limit your contact with him for awhile. He obviously has some personal shit to work out.
I asked what will be the outcome if you waited and I got King of Pentacles. I think the tarot says that you shouldn't invest in this man. Be patient. You'll meet someone more grounded and trustworthy. He won't leave you wondering.
>>
>>18298766
Forreal? :( hmu booboo
>>
>>18298704
Sorry, I'm getting tired so this is going to be sort of a short read.
>The Empress, Two of Cups, Four of Swords
Short answer: yes
Long answer: Yes, but you wore him out. Four of Swords says he needs rest. He's probably deciding wether pursuing you was the right choice or not, but he still has feelings for you, and if you jump off of him a bit and give him a little space, I'm sure things will get back on track.
>>
>>18298780
Whether*** my bad. Typing on le shitty phone
>>
>>18298750
Hexagram 64: Good chance of success, but humiliation if you act without thinking things through. Don't be aggressive! She won't like that at all! Be nice to her! This lady likes gentlemen, not thugs.

>>18298752
Hexagram 61 transformed into 4: You have a lot of problems inside you that are making your life difficult. The Superior Human doesn't run around starting fires. The teacher lets students come to him without saying a word. He simply IS. Stop fighting so much. Start BEING who you ARE and troubles will cease.
>>
>>18298759
Hexagram 22 transformed into 18: Success in small, every day matters. Contentment by oneself and basking in attention of others. Someone who cheers others hearts with his spirit. I think you could ask either girl out and things would be fine! There's no negativity in either future!
>>
>>18298786
>>18298752
Holy shit. Inner truth is what I got last time. I guess that does it. Thanks.
>>
sorry I am so slow!

but I did not run away and ignore the questions

I simply needed time to cast the coins. I do this by hand.
>>
>>18298786

Thank you!
>>
>>18298752
>>18298795
>>18298786
I have a question. I got 4, which is youthful folly. According to this website:
http://cafeausoul.com/iching/meng-youthful-folly
The advice is to try again. Does that mean there's a chance he and I will get our shit together?
Thanks for your time.
>>
I feel good! I will do two more readings! Please give me your sign, physical sex and question!
>>
>>18298808
Aries
Male
Does my friend likes the girl I'm after?
>>
>>18298807
4 was the inferior hexagram. 61 was the superior hexagram. So, 61 steps out in front and 4 supports in attitude.

You are too energetic! Calmness and inner truth will help this love!
>>
>>18298808
Aquarius
Female
Should I try Rohan's with Justin
>>
>>18298771
Phooey, that stinks he seemed really nice thanks for the read though! Have a great day
>>
>>18298812
Thanks. That's absolutely true.
>>
>>18298810
Hexagram 8 transformed into 23: Joining together is the wisest choice right now! You two are good friends, and if you act with suspicion now you will no longer be friends in a year or so. If you treat your allies as competitors they will become your competitors! If your friend finds love you should be happy for him, not jealous. Reexamine your heart. The Superior Human acts with good intentions, not in such a snakelike manner.
>>
>>18298814
Hanging out with justin* >>18298808
>>
>>18298814
Hexagram 58 transformed into 38: No! You place your trust in a bad ally! Any estrangement you feel will empower you, so do not fear being alone. Being alone is much better than becoming charmed by a guy like that.
>>
drew the six of cups reversed in a reading about if i'll have a relationship anytime soon. i feel like it means i'm too stuck in the past to have one, but i'd appreciate y'alls two cents on it, since i wanna get better at interpretation.
>>
>>18298793
Thank you!
I guess tomorrow am getting a date.
>>
>>18298837
oh man. did another reading on the same thing since i was super confused and the six of cups appeared upright as advice, with the empress as the outcome. maybe it means someone from my past will come in? what do y'all think?
>>
>>18298761
Hexagram 40: You're haunted by your own mind. Nothing more.
>>
>>18298836
So it is settled...wonder what makes home such a bad guy...hm. Anyways thank you! :-))
>>
I wanna kwnow if i can find the love? Or sex? I have a mentally disorder and depression . When the boys kwnows that he leaves me. I and really need a boy. Yeah, i kmow that's sounds estrange but it the true
>>
>>18298849
The SoC can represent an ex or it can represent friendship. It's a fondness card. Sometimes memories.
>>
>>18298859
Needing a relationship is the #1 reason you shouldn't have one. The best relationship will come to you when you're in the right place and happy with yourself. Think 9 of Pentacles.
I urge you to seek medical care. There are meds that can help stabilize you and men will be less likely to...leave.
>>
>>18298741
will you do some more?
Female, Leo
And I was wondering about a guy I like and me. So the question will be like what will happen among us?

Hope you can do it!
>>
>>18298883
Ok! My uncle is late and so I am here yet.

Hexagram 45 transformed into 55: Abundance and happiness so long as honesty reigns. This love will be a happy, zesty one that energizes people around you with its vibrancy and fun. The Superior Human doesn't look down when flying high, this is doom. The Superior Human moves with confidence and ambition, and in this way finds happiness and success.
>>
>>18298741
Hope you do one more!
Male, Gemini, are things going to work out between us?
>>
>>18298911

Could you do another one if you have time? I'm beginning to see a career path forming and I'm wondering if you might have some insight about how I should proceed. Male, libra.
>>
Yo, mind doing one of those sweet ass readings for me too?
Leo
Female, unfortunately

Will I get into a relationship anytime soon? I'm feeling pretty dang lonely and would love to have someone to get all cuddly with
>>
>>18298741
female
Sagittarius
love or what i can do for bets results
>>
>>18298919
I'm not sure why it didnt post as a reply even when I hit the button. Mobile is weird. >>18298808
>>
>>18298917
Hexagram 11 transformed into 22: Good fortune between you two! Things will work out in a very very happy manner! The only danger is in being defensive. There is no worry of attack here. You can trust this person very much. This person is noble and good for you right now.

>>18298919
Hexagram 55 transformed into 56: You said soon and I said three months. In three months you will have the chance to have a fun relationship, and perhaps even make love purely for fun when you feel most alone. This would not be bad for your karma. Against the current, you will find someone who speaks to your heart in an unlikely place.

>>18298921
Hexagram 36: Resist heavy emotional involvement. Anything that sweeps you off your feet will cause you harm. Your passions will cause you distress right now. Think of what matters in life and focus on that. Strong passion like love is not lucky for you right now.
>>
OK Uncle is here! Glad everyone liked the readings! I will come back!
>>
>>18298942
Thank you for the advice
>>
>>18298942
Thanks Curry, that's really uplifting!! I'm going to ask her out tomorrow, wish me luck anons
>>
>>18298969
Gewt luck fegget
>>
>>18298741
Will the things I'm thinking of saying to CB be for the greater good?
female
cancer
>>
File: tumblr_nt4yq9i2tZ1qctrupo1_500.png (114KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt4yq9i2tZ1qctrupo1_500.png
114KB, 500x250px
>>18298977
Mabye
>>
>>18299057
Wow that's what I was thinking

Thanks for the awesome advice ches
>>
File: tumblr_nt4yq9i2tZ1qctrupo6_500.png (208KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt4yq9i2tZ1qctrupo6_500.png
208KB, 500x250px
>>18298921
Don't act young anymore and don't wear your heart on your sleeve... Turns guys off.
Try being standoffish.

The ace of cups
The moon
The emperor

Alternatively try and see if your dad could find you a man from work.
>>
>>18299092
Cheswick can you help a poor soul
>>
>>18299092
Yo ches, do I get an acceptance letter in January?
>>
File: tumblr_nskhyreg0E1qctrupo10_500.png (147KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nskhyreg0E1qctrupo10_500.png
147KB, 500x250px
>>18299096
>helps
>>18299099
I see a letter looks like a collage says no.
>>
>>18299092
when does my love life begin
>>
>>18299092
Are you giving generals?
>>
>>18299114
What's the general result of me transferring to Vermont?
>>
>>18299092
Is Abby the next s/o I keep getting readings about?
>>
Doing some readings
>Hair color
>Cheesy joke
>Query
>>
File: tumblr_nt4yq9i2tZ1qctrupo9_500.png (161KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt4yq9i2tZ1qctrupo9_500.png
161KB, 500x250px
>>18299115
When you go to the games store and wait for a qt. And ask her out.
>>18299121
It's mixed I don't think it's something you should miss but it's not beneficial either.
You end up finding out a lot about yourself there.
>>18299125
It's Abby. But the mixed results are mixed thoughts about you.
>>18299120
For mgsv meme pics
>>
>>18299135
>Brown
>What would George Washington be doing if he were alive today?
[spoiler]He'd be screaming and scratching at the top of his coffin.[/spoiler]
>Where will this sudden physical fitness impetus lead me?
>>
>>18299135
Dark brown
"Deeply exhaling indicates a negative mood – at least that’s what sighentists say."
Will we get back together soon? Is he at least considering it?

Tenks in advance
>>
File: tumblr_o7paaod1zN1qh15qno1_1280.png (796KB, 756x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7paaod1zN1qh15qno1_1280.png
796KB, 756x1000px
>>18299135
brown
why did the skeleton not cross the road
he didn't have the guts!!!!!
does derek just wanna fuck me... is he gonna be forceful about it... or should i see him again???
>>
>>18299135
Brown
Did you fall from heaven cause you're an angel
My next bf
>>
>>18299135
black
why is 6 afraid of 7? cuz 7 eight (ate) 9 BADUM TISS
will PG speak to me again this year, will we patch things up?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18299141
Not anywhere good
>>
>>18299137
What about North Dakota? I was told transferring is a good idea but those are the only places I'm thinking of
>>
>>18299135
Dark brown
On my tombstone please write "Not appreciating my puns when I was alive was a grave mistake"
What about this new job offer?
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18299143
Keep trying and you will.
>>
>>18299135
brown
Are you from tennessee? Because you're the only 10 I see
What is the best course of action in dealing with this friend of mine?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18299144
Which one do you want answered?
>>
>>18299135

Dark Brown
What do you call a psychic midget who escaped from prison? A small medium at large!

Where is my life heading?
>>
>>18299135
Red (naturally brown)
Why do abcdefghijklmopkrstuvwxy and z hate hanging out with n? Because n always has to be the center of attention

Can you tell me anything about me transferring schools next year? Are either of the places I have in mind the place I should go to?
>>
>>18299137
female
love reading
>>
File: justmgsvthings_o_5913343.jpg (159KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
justmgsvthings_o_5913343.jpg
159KB, 500x500px
>>18299137
general pls
>>
>>18298911
Oh!! Thanks so, SO much for your reading.
It's a very sweet one.
Send you a huge in return!
>>
>>18299162
Thanks. What method is this? Casting stones?
>>
>>18299135
black and blond
They say a dog shows a man's personality. I have no dog.
Will I get a job this year?
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18299145
He may try to manipulate you.
>>
>>18299158
There isn't any growth in nd you fall into your same patterns that you need to grow out of.
Try for Vermont it has at least change in your future anon.

The star
The nine of cups
The world.

I need to know your wish about the transfer anon
>>
>>18299135
light brunette
what do you call a fake noodle? an impasta
what is the emotional thing supposed to happen in the next few weeks?
>>
>>18299135
>purple
>did the disappointed smoker get everything he wanted for Christmas?
>clothes...but no cigar
>is devlin my next s/o? What does he think of me
>>
>>18299137
Future bf reading please?
>>
>>18299181
Alright makes sense because wtf is even in nd. I have a friend that I was intimate with there so I'd wanna move somewhere where I'd know at least one person plus Burlington is pretty cool while still close to home, yet still far enough away. I need city life also, without being too overwhelming since I'm from a super small town. I just need to leave this area...I feel like every day I'm here is a waste of my life and I'm miserable and have no friends
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18299167
I can't really tell but I can tell that it is depressing
>>
>>18299135
Brown. fill out job applications in crayon and if you don't get hired blame it on your color. Should I pursue a, do they even like me that way....would it be worth trying?
>>
File: IMG_0106.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0106.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18299176
Ancient Germanic runestones
>>
File: 1436932054228.jpg (78KB, 518x889px) Image search: [Google]
1436932054228.jpg
78KB, 518x889px
Hey, I've gotten a couple reads lately on different topics, but each one has been overwhelmingly negative. I suppose I feel fairly torn up right now, but I'm trying to have hope for the future and this shit is slowly screwing it up. What is happening? Can anyone please help? I can give a reading in return if you want.

Should I just disregard this whole thing and just follow what's in front of me?
>>
File: 54e1ddac0142e.jpg (144KB, 442x363px) Image search: [Google]
54e1ddac0142e.jpg
144KB, 442x363px
>>18299137

General please.
>>
>>18299135
blonde
how do you attract a squirrel? go up in a tree and act like a nut
has he thought of me sexually?
>>
File: 1fd.png (380KB, 594x436px) Image search: [Google]
1fd.png
380KB, 594x436px
>>18299180
No not with solwu he might just not be interested.
>>18299173
Seeing some travel for love.
You need to head off to the country to find a cute farm qt.

Yeah if you stay where you are you'll find mediocre men. Your not really interested in that you use for sex.

>>18299174
Seeing a mother like figure trying to persuade you a little on family issues.
I felt sharp pain in your side.... Seems muscular.

Try and relax tonight on pol...

Seeing a relationship forming soon as a crush towards yourself... However you have little in common with the crush.

Auras red on your side but gold and blue everywhere else.

You need to go out this weekend too. Hit a mall and banzai

I feel your very much alone and need some social stability in your life. can you connect with friends this weekend? You need to talk it out.
>>
File: image.jpg (772KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
772KB, 4032x3024px
>>18299198
It's always worth trying.>>18299205
>>
>>18298638
Cancer
Feeling stuck in life and I have 2 decisions it's light night and day which should I choose night or day
>>
>>18299193
>but I can tell that it is depressing

....I had a feeling that would be it.
>>
>>18299205
Try something different maybe try harder?

But magic cards aren't always right
>>
>>18299215
>>18299155
did ya skipped me?
>>
>>18299210
Can I hv a general please
>>
>>18299210
Reading is pretty spot on

>Seeing a relationship forming soon as a crush towards yourself... However you have little in common with the crush.
Could you describe this person? I have a lot of guy friends so it's probably one of them and would consider some as potential partners.
>>
File: tumblr_nthragJwOr1qctrupo4_500.png (176KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nthragJwOr1qctrupo4_500.png
176KB, 500x250px
>>18299190
Anon I'm on the border of a town called Burlington.... Very synced up.

Choose Vermont.
>>18299186
He's a real aries kinda guy brown hair not so tall.
Great personality but prone to depression.

6/10

Try for a better one next time.
>>18299206
Seeing more internet and posting in your future
Wouldn't mind if you would go get a drink and come back.

Can you later work on your depression and anxiety

I wish you could find better porn too.

Auras darker then most. Lots of green and almost browns.
>>
File: tumblr_nsoh993sPp1qctrupo10_500.png (176KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsoh993sPp1qctrupo10_500.png
176KB, 500x250px
>>18299219
He's medium height and very funny. Brown eyes.
Nice to hang around but not to date be careful anon
>>
>>18299220
Thanks I'll look into it, if it's not too much to ask could you look into how mine and my friends relationship will go with me being in the same town as him? If not I understand, I appreciate you taking the time for me that you have! You live near Burlington VT? Or a different Burlington?
>>
File: IMG_1988.jpg (56KB, 581x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1988.jpg
56KB, 581x742px
>>18299220
>>
>>18299224
May I have a love reading too? Is there anything you can tell me about my crush?

Thank you!
>>
>>18299220
>Wouldn't mind if you would go get a drink and come back.
>Can you later work on your depression and anxiety

I'm a little confused, not sure what you mean by this.
>>
Not fair already asked for a reading but I have a love reading I want done too
>>
Io took dick from a black foreigner twice her age. Io is whoreo
>>
File: tumblr_o56xx7hJHd1ubz3o0o1_500.png (122KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o56xx7hJHd1ubz3o0o1_500.png
122KB, 500x348px
>>18299230
It's not going to be that bad with him. You should try and coax him to go with you

I am a leaf I live in a leaf village called oak ville it's beside Burlington.
>>18299231
Not snek.
>>18299232
No snek
>>18299233
I felt a thirst in you. Possibly love oriented but I felt it as physical.
Work on fears this weekend and go out of your shell
>>
>>18299224
Alright, I'll look out. Thanks
>>
>>18299238

kys
>>
>>18299220 future love reading lol?
>>
>>18299242
>you should try and coax him to go with you

He already lives there. All this summer he's been the one coaxing me but I just didn't have time to plan for it..we're not really talking that much right now though that's why I ask.

I hope u survive the winter lil leaf
>>
>>18299186
>>18299220
Thanks but
>He's a real aries kinda guy brown hair not so tall.
How short?
>>
what is the emotional thing supposed to happen in the next few weeks? >>18299220
>>
File: 6t4X.png (201KB, 650x815px) Image search: [Google]
6t4X.png
201KB, 650x815px
>>18299242
Sorry, have some snek. I'm >>18299232
>>
>>18299242

Thanks Cheswick.
Now that I think about it I am kind of thirsty, the thirst is probably tied to love too. God I'm sad. Think I'll try to go forward with something I've been worried about.
>>
>>18299242
What age do I get pregnant?
>>
>>18299252
Thank you. I almost died in the ice storm..
>>18299253
5'6
>>18299264
I'm not seeing much pregnancy unless it's with a boy with green eyes.
>>18299258
It's a family member who does shit.
Keep your head down.
>>18299260
Seeing some ice cream in your future and a new job in the next year.
Nice aura peach and rose.

Watch out for illness with the rose near your chest
>>
>>18299242
Is T going to ask me to coffee
>>
>>18299272
>Watch out for illness with the rose near your chest

Oh, interesting. I'll be careful.

Thank you for your reading.
>>
>>18299272
Can you describe my next gf/bf and how it will be (to an extent obviously)
>>
File: obPwUAq.png (28KB, 804x429px) Image search: [Google]
obPwUAq.png
28KB, 804x429px
>>18299281
I feel you need to be more active with t. Bring two coffees and make t sit down and chat be a dominatrix
>>
>>18299272
>I almost died in the ice storm.

Oh man that storm was brutal, I hope this winter isn't too bad and that you don't brush with death this year fellow leaf.
>>
>>18299220
Will I meet a qt next semester?
>>
>>18299212
Not if the feeling isn't mutual, I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship because I don't have many
>>
>>18299272
Describe my future gf cheswick pls
>>
>>18299220
generel
>>
>>18299272
D or a or n? Are either of them potential s/o?
>>
>>18299290
Lmao thanks for the funny mental image. I don't think that would go well.

Is that a yes tho?
>>
>>18298443
nozomi a cute
>>
File: 07d[1].png (235KB, 478x400px) Image search: [Google]
07d[1].png
235KB, 478x400px
>>18299290
my next bfs studies and inteerrests??thankyou
>>
>>18299295
No it's the semester after. I see a girl at a different school... Maybe drop out and change schools.
>>18299302
Not a lot going on....
Switch up your life and try being a extroverted this weekend.
Hit on someone and see what happens.

Auras blood colored.... A illness is coming. Take vitamin c.

Feel period blood around too...
>>18299316
I see a partner that's not in school and has no job... Looks almost like Ethan Brad berry.
>>
File: df1.png (373KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
df1.png
373KB, 500x586px
>>18299290

Should I try contacting T.K?
Will anything come from it?
(he probably doesn't remember me.)
>>
New Help still around?
>>
>tfw your phone can't post pictures for Cheswick.
>>
>>18299216
Try again with another reader?

Idk.
>>
>tfw cheswick ignores you....twice
>>
>>18299328
Future gf reading!!
>>
File: f93.jpg (112KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
f93.jpg
112KB, 600x900px
>>18299330
Actually he thinks off and on about you text him and see what happens if you don't he will forget you eventually.

I wouldn't mind you guys getting together you seem like a great pair.

Feel your overworked try and relax.

Auras blue and has shiny zebra stripes like a astral has attached to you..
>>
>>18299290
Does he ever think of me? Will we see eachother again?
>>
>>18299373
Yeah. Getting ignored by Cheswick is definitely a new low.
>>
I lost my grandmother a couple weeks ago and her funeral is tomorrow.

I'm really scared to go and I'm not sure what to do.

How would she feel if I don't?

Is she okay? I'm really lost. ;~;
>>
>>18299557
She won't feel anything.

>You should go though.
>>
>>18299557
>>18299572
Oop, this might have been a tad cruel.

Your grandma is in a better place now... but would you hang around your corpse? That's silly, don't do that. Move on!
>>
>>18299575
Is my dads spirit still lingering?
>>
>>18299482
>like a astral has attached to you..

Oh? What does that mean?
>>
>>18299575
I know you're talented! My boyfriend is terminally ill and he'd like to know if you can tell him how he'll die. He's a Gemini. I ask because I had my death predicted on Halloween and we both found it hilarious because it's totally how I would die. He could just use a good chuckle. Think you can do it?
>>
>>18299606
I could but I am currently shitposting from work, People in a hospital get really nervous when you start doing magic...
>>
>>18299617
Haha okay. I'll come back later. :)
>>
>>18299290
Hey Cheswick, science guy here. Hope you are doing fine. The "sciencing" is coming along nicely. I'm looking forward to where it might end up. This time around I would like to ask you something pertaining to my love affairs. Not really one of my primary focuses but I thought I'd give it a go. T.C is the person I think might have potential. I'd like your view on the situation. Thanks, as always.
>>
I'm back and doing I Ching readings.

Tell me your physical sex and sign, and question please!
>>
>>18299634
Female Aquarius Dev or a or neither?
>>
>>18299634
Male
Gemini
Will I become chief of Medicine at a Hospital in my lifetime?
>>
>>18299634
Female, cap
What does he want to say to me?
>>
>>18299638
>>18299576
Female
Cancer moon
>>
>>18299636
I don't understand your question.
>>
>>18299634
I'm here
>>18298977
>>
>>18299643
They're people in interested in, I just want to know if either are interested and worth pursuing...if you don't take love readings ill think of something else. My bad.
>>
>>18299634
female
cancer
love reading for next 2 months
>>
>>18299652
No I can do that just wait a minute please thank you
>>
>>18299634
F/will I ever have a good relationship with food? Will I ever look good in my eyes?
>>
>>18299634
Male, Leo
Within the next 6 months, will anything rather life-changing happen to me?
>>
File: capricorn0.jpg (942KB, 850x1700px) Image search: [Google]
capricorn0.jpg
942KB, 850x1700px
don't worry guys, ches will be back.

Give her your energy for speedy return.
>>
>>18299634

Female
Sagittarius
Should I go to acting college in April, later or at all?
>>
>>18299679
are you her bf?
>>
>>18299636
Hexagram 6 transformed into 64: You shouldn't pursue either of these fellows. If you do, you'll face humiliation from acting before you have all the facts on these guys. You're more attracted to their mystery than anything else.

>>18299638
Hexagram 24 transformed into 36: If you work hard and abstain from vengance, then your rise to chief is assured. However, the struggle to keep your reputation spotless will be difficult for you. But every act of vengance will haunt your career and hold you back. Be light as a feather and you will float to victory.

>>18299641
Hexagram 33: He wants to tell you to stop fighting. He thinks you should recenter yourself. He thinks you've lost your mental balance.
>>
>>18299688
Should I pursue anyone i know right now?
>>
File: Lawyercat.jpg (161KB, 633x610px) Image search: [Google]
Lawyercat.jpg
161KB, 633x610px
>>18299688
Fear Lawyer Cat, Got it
>>
>>18299688
I think you're one of the best readers on this thread.
Can you tell me how he feels about me? If you have time. Thanks.
>>18299641
>>
>>18299645
Hexagram 19 transformed into 60: This is a good idea, but only if you are doing it for the greater good. If you are serving yourself, you will face disgrace and blame.

>>18299655
Hexagram 22 transformed into 2: You shouldn't pursue anyone. You should focus on being someone of greater value.

>>18299665
Hexagram 35: Very much yes! Your ambitions are pure and honored by Heaven. You will experience success without doubt.
>>
>>18299696
LOL! Yes! Send lawyers! Never dirty your hands!
>>
>>18299671
Hexagram 13: Nope. Just general success. Nothing you will look back on and say myyyyy how interesting!

>>18299680
Hexagram 21 transformed into 54: No. You shouldn't. You're trying to escape fate and it won't work. It's futile. You can't. Actions have consequences and Heaven's demands are absolute and cannot be denied.
>>
>>18299634
Female
Cancer
I feel stagnant. What should I do?
>>
>>18299738
Very well, thanks for taking the time to give me a reading.
>>
>>18299713
>>>18299655 (You)
>Hexagram 22 transformed into 2: You shouldn't pursue anyone. You should focus on being someone of greater value.
But im in relationship right now... does it mean its a bad thing?
>>
>>18299694
I need your physical sex and sign. At least your physical sex.

>>18299698
Hexagram 7: He sees you as an ally to be recruited.

>>18299747
Hexagram 63: Trouble yourself greatly with common every day tasks. Immersing yourself in the details of your life will keep good fortune flowing and awaken your mind. Your mind is growing fuzzy because you are losing focus.
>>
>>18299756
Thanks for your time
>>
>>18299755
work on increasing value in your relationship. Why did you get together. Make some good memories. Improve value and guanxi (google this)
>>
>>18299756
Makes sense. Thank you!
>>
>>18299713
>If you are serving yourself, you will face disgrace and blame.
That's what I'm scared of. I don't want to hurt this guy, I see the good in him.

Thanks for the reading
>>
>>18299761
Okay, thank you!
>>
>>18299756
F , male

Future love reading
>>
>>18299772
Gemini
>>
>>18299738
>No. You shouldn't. You're trying to escape fate and it won't work. It's futile. You can't. Actions have consequences and Heaven's demands are absolute and cannot be denied.

I'm really confused by this.
So I shouldn't go to college? What fate am I trying to escape? What is this fate? Am I doomed?

>Actions have consequences and Heaven's demands are absolute and cannot be denied.

This sounds very scary, what does this mean?
>>
File: 1461238744371.gif (220KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1461238744371.gif
220KB, 250x250px
Anyone willing to trade?
>>
>>18299782
I read another hexagram. 49 to 51. I cannot help you. Ask another.
>>
>>18299634
Male
Gemini
Will I be in a relationship with a girl at the end of grad school?
>>
>>18299802

After reading over what you initially said...it sounds an awful lot like I'm going to die soon, or something terrible is going to happen.

So I guess I'll ask: Is something terrible going to happen to me?
>>
>>18299820
Ignore my readings, I am not the right person to read for you. You have very strange energy. I doubt I can be accurate in your sake. Ask another.
>>
>>18299834

Ah alright, sorry, and thank you very much.
>>
>>18299788
I'll trade NH. Still around? What's your query?
>>
>>18299634
Hi
Female, Taurus
Should I speak again to my father? Does he miss me?
>>
>>18299772
Hexagram 30 transformed into 11: Good fortune, good luck, await you. Your challenge will be to approach them gently and show your charm without a feeling of being rushed. Good luck for love and charisma if you are patient and are not aggressive.
>>
>>18299634
Male, scorpio

Should I make some moves to maybe see this chick on the down low, or is she not interested?
>>
>>18299634
Female, Capricorn/Aquarius cusp (if that last part is relevant)
Future love reading, plox
>>
>>18299850
Sounds nice. thank you
>>
>>18299865
Will I get into a serious relationship this year or in 2017, etc..
Thanks. :)
>>
>>18299634
Male
Capricorn
Am I intelligent enough to achieve my goal?
>>
>>18299634
Male
Leo
Will I find love while I live where I do right now?
>>
>>18299634
Female
Capricorn
Does my boss dislike me?
>>
>>18299634

Female, Sagittarius.

Does C see me as a potential partner?
>>
Which readings have come true for you?
>>
NewwwttttttHAAAALLLLP get in here and trade with me. Ill give you your heart's desires
>>
Anyone wanna trade?
>>
>>18299936
What's up?
>>
Doing one reading tonight.

Tell me your gender, age, complexion, and the stage you are in life.
>>
>>18299939
Looking for a love outlook reading for the rest of the year and 2017 if possible.
Female, 22, Capricorn/Aquarius cusp
What is your query? Provide any other info you feel could be relevant or help with the read
>>
>>18299941
Hi there!!!

Male
Fair complexion
Currently in grad school beginning a new chapter in my life.
>>
>>18299944
My mouse is hovering over the send button. I wouldn't mind a reading on...well, you know.
>>
>>18299952
I don't know! Please give me them deets and I'd be happy to do the read. :)
>>
>>18299634
>Male
>Virgo
What am I?
>>
>>18299956
Simple. I wrote something out, and I'm being paranoid about sending it because I'm paranoid about whether or not I'm getting the right message across. I have a penchant for promoting misunderstandings, and I'd like to avoid that here.
>>
>>18299966
>Checkin the trips and the dubs real quick
Uh. Well, you want me to read whether or not you should be paranoid. People can be dicks on here sometimes but I won't judge you based on your query.
>>
>>18299971
I didn't write out a post. I wrote something to someone, and I'm trying to assess whether or not my words will get the intended message across, or if I should make adjustments before sending it. Outcomes and stuff are nice too.

Also, I can do a reading for a year if you /really/ want, but anything truly of value would have either to be a shorter time frame or require me to use an enormous spread, and I'm not sure I want to be reading one query for an hour.
>>
>>18299945
Generally positive sense. You are proceeding into the unknown, but you have a great attitude about it. That attitude causes you to feel as though you were invulnerable.

Bae is possibly ahead of you. Bae is awfully woke. You'll feel stuck in the future but it will be something you could handle and then feel unstuck.
>>
>>18299976
Ah! I understand now. Kek I apologize I'm slow. Alrighty. That's no problem.
I guess for the rest of the year is fine. :) I'm interested in someone but they're not and cold.
>>
>>18299979
Hot and cold**
>>
>>18299978
Bae? Does that mean potential love interest or something else? Thanks for the read by the way! I do feel like things are going well at the moment however I feel like I'm plateauing in some senses. Trying to figure out how to break past the wall.
>>
>>18298443
hi! can i ask you a question about a dilemna im facing? can u give me insight if i ask a question? will it work out with the person im thinking of starting a relationship with? is there a romantic connection with this person, although there are some obstacles...
>>
>>18299978
Hi there, i seen your response to someone else, are u giving a short reading? can i ask u a question please?
>>
Trading readings
>>
>>18299952
>>18299952
>Wheel of Fortune, Nine of Swords, Five of Wands, Temperance, The Hanged Man, Judgement.
>Situation: Wheel of Fortune
At this point in time, the situation could go either way. You're paranoid for a good reason: what you say at this time is pivotal for the direction of the outcome.
>How they will react:
Nine of Swords crossed by Five of Wands
They won't be too into what you write. They may not outwardly express their upset, but I think it will cause them much conflict, especially mental anguish.
Advice: Temperance
Take it easy. Maybe you're feeling emotionally charged right now. Take a step back and maybe pick out the parts you want to express the most. If you're currently quarreling with someone you care about, maybe take out the parts about how hurt you are and how their actions made you feel. Often times when one is faced with the challenge of being the bigger person, when we want to bring the other person back into our orbit, we have to set aside our own feelings to bring about the healing. That doesn't mean they're never addressed though. Temperance is about cautiousness and conservatism. I would suggest that Temperance is telling you that you may be right about your paranoia. Take some time to rewrite your thoughts.
>Outcome if you click 'send' now: The Hanged Man
No bueno. You won't get your desired outcome. If any progress could have or will be made, it is delayed, maybe indefinitely.
>Outcome if you take a different approach: Judgement
I think this is a better outcome. Judgement has two meanings to me:
1) A call to a path (or road, etc.)
2) Rebirth. From death to life. I use RW, and I like to include the imagery in my readings.
Gimme dem feedbacks if you please! I'm still learning, so I apologize if I'm off the mark.
>>
>>18299989
OP is currently not doing readings. Most people are trading readings right now. Keep checking the thread periodically for a reader who is offering free reads.
>>
im 32, female, pisces, im conflicted at the moment, i am waiting for someone, a best friend that might be more than a friend but i am confused or unsure if the feelings are mutual,if this person wants something more with me, i detect some signs but this person is very ambiguous and incongruent in what they sat/act and want.
>>
File: 1478130792120.jpg (80KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
1478130792120.jpg
80KB, 600x534px
>>18299999
>those digits
>>
>>18300004
Oshit whuddup. Do I make a wish or something?
>>
>>18300004
>nice quads, too
>>
>>18300010
kek will grant you your deepest desire
>>18300014
thanks for checking
>>
>>18300024
Yus.
>>
>>18299756
Still female man...
>>
>>18300038
He replies in groups of threes so you should have also linked him back to your original post so he knew who you were.
>>
>>18300041
>Can't into context clues
come on /div/ step it up senpais
>>
>>18299979
You have the energy of a nice person, so I did a pretty big spread for you anyway.
>The Chariot, Temperance, The Lovers reversed
>Page of Cups, 10 of Cups reversed
>Knight of Pentacles, 3 of Swords
>9 of Cups, 4 of Cups, 10 of Wands, Page of Pentacles, King of Swords, 3 of Wands, Queen of Wands reversed

Lel, he's not hot and cold, you're just coming on a bit too strong. He has this suspicion that you might be wanting to push for a commitment a bit too soon, so it's making him keep his distance in an effort to keep you from getting in too deep. He's still assessing you a bit, and it seems he hasn't quite made up his mind. He does like that you're sweet, but you'll need to tone down the commitment fever with him a little. This will need to be a conversation you have with yourself about whether or not you'll be willing to forego that for a while for this dude. You seem a bit materialistic to him (lelCapricorn)...well, not materialistic, just /too Capricorn/ for him, if that makes sense. You'd have to forego some of those tendencies as well.
(cont.)
>>
>>18300046
(cont.)
Now, for a proper forecast for the rest of the year, it seems that you'll find yourself in a position where you're good and ready, but you'll be missing some signs. I can't tell if they're “hey let's date” signals or just signals within a relationship, but you're likely going to be missing a few of them. You'll have some autism moments, basically. It's okay, though, because you'll learn a good amount from this experience. There is a slight amount of bitterness that accompanies this going forward, and you might be a bit disenchanted with love for a little while, preferring to focus on your Capricorny things for comfort.

The King of Swords I feel is an actual dude. Sharp-witted, clever, intelligent, whatever. If this is the dude, you're after, cool. If not, cool. It's just a dude, be it one you know or someone new. This one will be on a more similar level to you intellectually, and you'll generally be on the same page. Because of this you'll find that you're more emotionally under control, but that's only if you get the desired result from this one. Part of the downside of the relationship is that something about his intelligence is a little intimidating. So, you'll have to take that into consideration, and a lot of it will hinge on you keeping on your toes and remaining at the top of your game. Treating him like other guys you're used to is going to end very poorly for you, and you would go back to the same sort of emotional upheaval and negative qualities you're actively trying to avoid now.
>>
>>18300046
>>18300050
Awesome, detailed read, anon. I hope to be as senpai as you someday.
Everything you said in part 1 is true. We used to date, I dun goofed (didn't cheat or anything like that) and now we're back to square one. It seems he really is considering whether continuing with me is the right choice or not. I get the feeling he'll decide to, so I'll keep my hopes up, but I'll back off of the affectionate approach. It's just how our relationship was, so when I'm with him I just revert back to our old ways, which is not what he wants. It's what cause the goof in the first place.
As for part 2, he's definitely the King of Swords. I don't mind KoS, because he gets me. He can understand why am I the way I am, and try to appreciate me anyways. Plus, as a scientist myself, I like being able to share what I do and learn with someone who can understand it. He may not be a scientist himself, but he's still far more intelligent than I am, and while it is intimidating, I admire it and I think it's sexy.
Thanks for the read. I thought it was great, even if it isn't all flowers and butterflies
>them reversals tho (insert sad pepe)
>>
>>18299997
Already sent (my hand was forced) and already got a response, so here's your feedback.

>They won't be too into what you write. They may not outwardly express their upset, but I think it will cause them much conflict, especially mental anguish.
Nothing outward thus far.

>Maybe you're feeling emotionally charged right now.
I waited until I was calm.

>Take a step back and maybe pick out the parts you want to express the most.
I took some time to edit it and such.

>If you're currently quarreling with someone you care about, maybe take out the parts about how hurt you are and how their actions made you feel.
Too late, already sent.

>No bueno. You won't get your desired outcome. If any progress could have or will be made, it is delayed, maybe indefinitely.
Well, here's hoping you're wrong.
>>
>>18300060
>checked
Oy vey, anon. I'll pray for you
>dear lord baby jesus
>please use your baby jesus powers
>to save anon from the sad tarot outcome :(
>>
Come one, come all, let my comic strips divine for you! No details, just a query and see what the stick drawings of fate have to say on the subject!
>>
>>18300142
Are things permafucked, or is there any salvaging it?
>>
>>18300142
love general reading for what lasts of this year!
>>
>>18300142
Love reading please.
>>
>>18300066
Oh lords lol!
I'm laughing too hard at this lmao, baby jesus powers? It's really funny!

Anyway, I read a little to see what was this about and I really hope the outcome is good enough for the anon that sent the too-early message u.u.

The force be with you anon-of-the-message.
>>
File: 1.jpg (362KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
362KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300146
Seems it is, and the person is happy about it
>>
>>18300066
Well, it ended up just like you said. Looks like you're accurate.

;_;
>>
File: 2.jpg (377KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
377KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300148
Looks like you'll get some unwanted love that you'll convince yourself you want, but then make excuses to leave them.
>>
>>18300142
What will he decide?
>>
>>18300142
Will i see him again?
>>
>>18300165
I'm sorry lord baby jesus doesn't helped you. Not the reader, but feel bad anyway.

Hope things get right!
>>
>>18300165
Oh, damn. I'm sorry, anon. Well, The Hanged Man isn't an entirely hopeless outcome. When I pulled it doom was not the sense I was getting from it. Just delay.
>>
File: 3.jpg (388KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
388KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300149
Looks like you've got some gay experiences coming your way!
>>
>>18300167
Ohh, could be ._.
Hope I don't leave them (so I hope it's good enough lol).

Thanks! It's very interesting using comic strips lol!
>>
>>18300176
>mfw I actually have a gay crush

I actually laughed out loud. Seems like you nailed it, Anon. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18300142
Am I gonna get that good new job?
>>
File: 4.jpg (397KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
397KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300170
Looks like he can be convinced to look at this from a different perspective, but only if you make the effort to be upfront and a little pushy with your opinions
>>
>>18300173
Usually doesn't

>>18300175
Hoping

>>18300162
Thanks
>>
>>18300188
Too real. Tenks. :>
>>
File: 5.jpg (418KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
418KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300172
>Two Death Cards
>Nope.jpg
>>
>>18300142
How would she react if I stoke a kiss from her?
>>
>>18300142
Tell me about love. What's best for me? What should I do?

I could really love him. It's scary.
>>
File: 6.jpg (366KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
366KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300184
I'd say yes, but you've gotta try and woo your employer a little; try playing on their sense of humour and attraction
>>
>>18300142
Do he love me still? ;-;
>>
>>18300201
I've actually been doing that! Thanks!
>>
File: 7.jpg (383KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
383KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300196
Looks like she wont care either way.
>>
>>18300193
Damn
>>
>>18300142
how does she feel about me?
>>
>>18300142
will my magic workings have any resutls?
>>
File: 8.jpg (398KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
398KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300200
Looks like they don't appreciate your tastes in life, and are very vocal about it too; comes across as almost abusive.
>>
>>18300142
general reading of next year!
>>
>>18300218
Really? That's like the opposite.
>>
>>18300201
your readings are funny and accurate. You are kind of a perfect reader :).
>>
File: 9.jpg (401KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
401KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300203
I doubt it, feels like you drove him away with your hot and cold emotions bouncing from one end to the other.
>>
File: 10.jpg (404KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
404KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300214
I think she wants you gone, kinda like a parent who happily sends their kid off to college... ie. good riddance!
>>
>>18300142
What my bf feels about me?
>>
>>18300142
her true feelings for me pls
>>
File: 11.jpg (388KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
388KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300215
Yes. If it's a love spell double yes!
>>
>>18300142
does she see me as a potential romantic partner?
>>
>>18300227
Fak ;-;
Can I fix it?! ;--;
>>
File: 12.jpg (380KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
380KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300221
Looks like you're gonna get over some personal demons via the help of a weird but fucking awesome friend! Nice year ahead!
>>
>>18300244
Give me a love query please of the next 6 months.
>>
>>18300237
aww yiss!! thats awesome! thank you so much cyanide reader :) you have lifted this wondering anon's spirit
>>
File: 13.jpg (387KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
387KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300232
Whelp...looks like he's not as attracted to you as you are to him...pls don't go full yandere ;~;
>>
>>18300244
Oh! Thanks!
I'm working on some personal issues right now so it's pretty accurate.

Hope it's a partner in the horizon!

Have a beautiful night anon.
>>
File: 14.jpg (366KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
366KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300235
Looks like there's mutual attraction but beyond that not much else; might fuck you, but nothing beyond that.
>>
>>18300248
But he calls me sexy, is he lying? ;~;
>>
File: 15.jpg (381KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
381KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300239
I'd say so, go for it!
>>
>>18300142
what can I do to catch her attention?
>>
>>18300259
Nice. Thanks anon! Your readiings are awesome,
>>
>>18300142
will I find a boyfriend soon?
>>
>>18300251
feels off but thanks
>>
File: 16.jpg (364KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
364KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300245
Looks like you're gonna have a shitty time with love.
>>
>>18300270
T-thanks...

Epic spread though.
>>
>>18300252
Not the reader... maybe is just "his way" of calling some girls. Don't get crazy about plz, people do things we disagreed with, but have their own reasons.
>>
File: 17.jpg (383KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
383KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300261
Looks like you need to play more aloof; try not to care about her as much and she should get closer to you.
>>
>>18300261
Do something. Like actually take action. Or just sit here and she'll fall for you. "Omg look at that sexy man just sitting there on the computer doing nothing. I wanna jump his bones" said no girl ever.
>>
>>18300275
I'm not some girl and if I'm his gf I deserve better than this
>>
File: 18.jpg (377KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
377KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300266
>That last panel
Try and be a little more positive in life, and smile more, and you'll find love
>>
>>18300279
>"Omg look at that sexy man just sitting there on the computer doing nothing. I wanna jump his bones" said no girl ever.
Lmao!
He is so right. Send her messages and then let a week or so passes and send her another one.
One guy is doing it that to me and he is driving me crazy, so it works in "catching my attention".
>>
>>18300142
how does she feel about me?
>>
>>18300283
Oh well, if he is your bf then maybe you shouldn't be asking wht he feels for you.
He is your bf, then he loves you. If you don't feel it like that you shouldn't be with him.
Let it go then hun.
>>
>>18300142
would she and I get along in bed?
>>
>>18300284
Weird comic strip to get some info lol.
Hope it's gonna be like that.

Thanks!
>>
>>18300283
If he's your boyfriend then you should already have some idea about he feels about you. Especially since he liked you enough to make you his girlfriend, right?
>>
>>18300290
That's why I asked, he's been distant lately
>>
File: 86d.jpg (152KB, 774x1033px) Image search: [Google]
86d.jpg
152KB, 774x1033px
>>18300284
How's my work with spiders going to turn out?
>>
>>18300189
You're welcome!
>>18300179
Well, lets hope!
>>18300181
FUCKING. KEK.
>>18300190
well cum!
>>18300213
Yup
>>18300205
Keep it up! In both ways ;D
>>18300225
I know! Being this perfect just comes naturally!
>>18300223
Guess you're the green person then! Stop being so mean anon
>>18300240
Maybe?
>>18300246
Good luck! Don't forget to tie a ribbon around his ankle and your panties to secure him as yours!
>>18300249
You two will share a shirt, so potentially!
>>18300252
Maybe?
>>18300269
The comics speak in mysterious ways!
>>18300265
I know, it's a hard life but someone needs to be awesome!
>>18300273
Unless you're into scat, you're not into scat are you anon?
>>18300292
Just bee ur self :^D
>>
>>18300296
People argues all the time, that doesn't change their feelings.
Maybe a better question will be something like what can you do to make it better.

Relationships are not always butterflies and nice things, but the ones that lasts learn to manage their issues.

Good luck anon!
>>
>>18300300
Not the green person either.

I appreciate the read nonetheless. :) Thank you!
>>
File: 19.jpg (412KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
412KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300287
She wants to jump your bones and make you a dad!
>>
>>18300310
kek, thanks
>>
File: 20.jpg (417KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
417KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300291
Looks like lesbian fun is on the agenda! Make it a night to remember (and celebrate a year later)
>>
>>18300300
Thanks, you gave me a reason to go full yandere now. Happy shitposting faggot
>>
>>18300320
Hahaha, oh wow. Sounds great.

Thank you for your time, anon.
>>
File: 21.jpg (404KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
404KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300298
Make use of your sexual energies and although it'll seem like it failed at first, spider booty will be all yours!
>>
>>18300324
you are crazy darling. There is never a reason to go full yandere.
>>
I am a lesbian looking for luuv ;_; where can I find a cute reader grill
>>
>>18300300
>I know! Being this perfect just comes naturally!
Lol! I like you anon.
>>
>>18300328
That...was not my question and makes not much sense, but such is divination. I'll think about the cards.

Thank you.
>>
>>18300142
is this guy I'm going to see in Monday going to be my bf?
>>
>>18300142
What about this new job offer?
>>
>>18300142
did JM and me are going to ever talk again as we use to do it?
>>
>>18300324
Have you thought about the reading being the opposite? Him calling you sexy as you say and your disgust makes him angry?
>>
24 M Scorpio

So much going on right now.

I guess the best reading would be a financial one
>>
File: 22.jpg (391KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
391KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300350
Looks like it's a dead end for that potential love!
>>
>>18300365
well, it all will be said anyway!
Thanks anon :).
>>
File: Image 23.jpg (379KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Image 23.jpg
379KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300353
Looks like it's gonna go badly; you're gonna get talked all over and not get to say much...not lookin good.
>>
File: 24.jpg (398KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
398KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300359
Potentially; but I think you need to cop some punishment before it happens
>>
File: 8d1.png (441KB, 680x768px) Image search: [Google]
8d1.png
441KB, 680x768px
>>18300142
How my trip overseas would go?
>>
>>18300370
I actually expected something like that (medical field can be harsh with noobs like me). The guy in blue doesn't seem to give a shit, so I'm not that worried.

If I may add another question about it: will I get valuable experience from it?
>>
>>18300374
I'm angry with him, so yeah, sounds accurate. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18300306
You're whale cum!
>>18300319
Kek had nothing to do with it, all me baby
>>18300324
anon, I... specifically requested the opposite of this
>>18300325
Woo! Go for it!
>>18300339
Lesbian female readers are rare. Poor girl. You need all the luck you can get!
>>18300342
I like me too anon!
>>18300344
The men of stick design speak in cryptic ways
>>18300367
Go get those tits hard!
>>18300384
Good luck anon! Get to cuttin up those corpse!
>>18300390
Don't forget, thumb on the outside of the fist!
>>
File: 25.jpg (368KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
368KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300381
No words needed. Looks like there's sex on the agenda!
>>
>>18300399
*rawr* you bet reader, thank you
>>
>>18300142
How's my summer gonna be?
>>
File: 26.jpg (403KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
403KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300404
You're gonna make a some] people jealous of your sudden gain! Congrats! Be sure to rub it in extra good!
>>
>>18300411
>Be sure to rub it in extra good!

I will :^) thanks
>>
>>18300142
sex life in 2017 please?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18300438
>>
File: 27.jpg (401KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
401KB, 1600x1200px
>>18300427
Looks like you've gotta go on a journey of self discovery before you get sex
>>
>>18300142
Should I persue a magical path?
>>
of course I miss the reader that posts metal gear memes
Thread posts: 370
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.