[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What spirits may dwell in the Great Red Spot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: 483823591.gif (3MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
483823591.gif
3MB, 600x600px
What spirits may dwell in the Great Red Spot?
>>
>>18297867
Exactly
"What spirits?"
>>
File: 1470101468133.jpg (32KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1470101468133.jpg
32KB, 768x432px
>>18298004
More like
"What, spirits?"
>>
>>18297867
None you retard
>>
>>18298503
Why not? There's tons of activity on that planet, look at the OP pic, it's animated.
>>
>>18298513
It's a fucking storm, the planet itself is composed entirely of gas and there's storms everywhere. Nothing about spirits.
>>
>>18298601
energy or something
>>
>>18298606
lmao give the internet a rest and re-enroll in school
>>
I heard a rumor that Procyonians had a base in the Jupiter but I am not sure is it still active.
>>
m8 Jupiter doesn't have a 20% alcohol content so I don't think there are any spirits in that spot
>>
>>18299128
Jupiter is a beer. Look at that unfiltered cloudy foamy action swirling around.
>>
File: 1466126325021.png (17KB, 247x239px) Image search: [Google]
1466126325021.png
17KB, 247x239px
>>18297867
Ya know whats fucky

That one fucking tornado on jupiter is 3 times the size of earth
>>
>>18299789
>yfw you realize there's hurricanes in stars that are larger than Jupiter
>>
Why is a ball of fart considered a planet? It consists of no dense matter.
>>
>>18299810
>tfw you realize the galaxy is one fucking twister
>>
>>18299817
Wrong
>>
File: mindblown.gif (251KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.gif
251KB, 500x281px
>>18299810

Dude.

Whoa.

Like, whoa.
>>
>>18299817

>No dense matter

What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>18299819
And the Universe is an...amorphous blob.. but our local cluster spins around the great attractor!
>>
>>18299832
But what lies past the borders of our observable universe?
>>
>>18299839
Nothing then another universe. Think of a bunch of curtains in a row rippling in a slight breeze
>>
>>18297867
The spot was just a big storm that lasted for a long time relative to what we experience on earth. Last I knew it was dissipating.
>>
>>18299874
But what lies inbetween universes? Can we go there? Does physics even work the same way in another universe
>>
this thread is why we need more educational funding
>>
>>18299879
dude there is nothing there. all the substance is the Universes
>>
>>18297867
Your neighbors ain't paying the internet you steal for you to talk shit.
You either go back to elementary or join a monastwry to discuss the flat earth and the geocentric model.
>>
>>18297867
Wind spirits, AKA Wind you faggot not everything you do Is a spirit. Do you make mac and cheese in the microwave and then go WOW HOLY SHIT WHAT SPIRIT MAKES THIS HOT
>>
He thinks its Jupiter thats the problem. Lol.

Ask yourself why advanced civilisations knew have that Saturn had a hexogan on its north poll and why no one ever sees or hears of this in tv.

A cube at an angle is a hexogan. A hexogan conecting all turns is a star if david/ star of soloman/moloch.

Every religion that follows Judiasm worship a symbol of saturn. The Muslims worship a meteior kept in a black cube the christians a 2 blueprint of a cube which in the right 4d position equals a hexogan. The jews a star if david which conects every point.

Btw im drunk so my grammer and ability to now ramble on is impaired.
>>
>>18300663
so jupiter is a nipple?
>>
>>18300663
>Ask yourself why advanced civilisations knew have that Saturn had a hexogan on its north poll
they didnt know that
>>
>>18299877
It will likely be replaced by another storm, there has been some other ones brewing.
>>
>>18297867
This might peak your interest, OP.
it's a pretty long video, but worth it cause of how creepy it is. It also has to do with the Big Red Spot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph_sR51KBi8
>>
>>18298513
Did you fail science? Seriously how can anyone be stupid enough to post this shit? Not even going to sage because everyone should look at your post and laugh.
>>
>>18300926
Animism nigger.
>>
File: 24!132118b .jpg (24KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
24!132118b .jpg
24KB, 600x422px
>>
>>18300874
???
>>
File: peek_peak_pique_2454.jpg (32KB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
peek_peak_pique_2454.jpg
32KB, 400x326px
>>18300912
>peak your interest
>>
you have no idea what life really is ...earth is mars 2.0 in our dust cluster....
>>
File: facts.jpg (9KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
facts.jpg
9KB, 302x167px
>>18301225
lets face facts , Roswell new mexico UFO crashes materials that at the time man never knew about.......

ayyyyyyyyyyy

we go from pure mechanical operation of everything we know , too.... ayyyyyyyyy

silicon micro chip......its dunno how thb we go THOUSANDS of years of development to, less than 50 years we now have

magic waves talking to things that emit and send more magic waves

>fact UFO crashes
>fact published news artificial
>next day
>weather ballon
>ff 10 years...
>no more mechanics but electronic self communicating "technology"

>proven fact that the microchip workers have no idea how the fuck it even works

>u tell me
>aliens arent real....
>ppl still exist on this planet that have no idea other than food for survival

>explain to them how we "delevoped" or "founded" magical things that talk to each other and we can use them to connect to each other accross the planet

>2016 not realizing that in the past 50 years since "ufo crash" we have accomplished more then 100,00 YEARS

...we created machines with pure mechanics then...cpu and wireless waves....
....what do you think created us ? wake up guys
>>
Why do the "wake up/omg everyone's a sheeple" people always have bad grammar or just a complete lack of punctuation knowledge?

That's a scarier conspiracy, imo.
>>
>>18303046
we are bio-organic robots trying to get back to our roots , non organic "alive" matter

thing about ALL species on earth. very well adapted to life, humans...cmon like i dont even want to get into detail,

you kno thoes nights when you look up into the sky and wonder ...guess what .,,, we are the only beings on the planet to do so, why do you think

we all share a feeling of not belonging or the feeling we are more than this?

we will never EVER last beacuse we are %50/50 and everyday even within our very living bodys lays a battle

...fact is we are not of earth, how can we be.....way way too many reasons and even imagery based life on earth is so different from us
>>
Provided winds can provide repetitive patterns fueled by chemical reactions, it could be possible that storms themselves are memeticlly imparting physical properties on their surroundings. This process could be used to absorb the kinetic energy from surrounding storms, maintain homeostasis, and even generate storms with similar properties.

Provided that a wind-generated organism sounds absurd, I'm not unwilling to entertain a means of genetics outside of nucleotides operating on a macrosopic scale. To this extent, I believe the storms on jupiter display some degree of metabolism, homeostatic processes, and even reproduction. And because of their unusual properties, they should be observed via biological perspectives.

More or less, I'm interested in seeing what repeating patterns occur in a perpetually fluid chaotic system operating for 4 billion years.
>>
>>18303071
you must be from usa man... just keep thinking you guys went past the van allen belts 50 years ago... keep thinking what you see and hear is truth

>Clinton email reveled on wikileaks

>extra terrestrial life bluntly talked about

>your a fucking moron man

>question everything you know their is WAY more to life , you just can comprehend so you accept lies fed to you
>>
>>18303078

>too long didn't read, fucking scumbag loser
>>
>>18303083
>your
>you're
>their
>they're
>there
>we
>wuz
>kangs
>>
File: the void dragon.jpg (420KB, 875x875px) Image search: [Google]
the void dragon.jpg
420KB, 875x875px
>>18297867
He slumbers awaiting a chance to become whole again. The galaxy has not known terror like him for eons. All will suffer.
>>
>>18303123
totally over your head, feel good about that grammar correction tho...%80 of are "brains" are sub-conscious,

? wtf are your dreams about ????? it means more than you may think fucking fgt
>>
>>18303152
Funny thing is, everyone says that. Be they wrong, or be they wrong.
>>
Reminder that Jupiter is our protector and should be loved. It even scarred itself protecting us from intergalactic rock bullies.
>>
Spirits, lol!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>18297867

Whatever it is, it seems to be going against the flow of the surrounding wind flows.

Possible a stabilizing axis, or a wound.

Counter clockwise motion as well. Perhaps a wheel of some sort.
>>
>>18300876
>they didnt know that
oh my sweet summer child...
>>
>>18300663
>christians a 2 blueprint of a cube which in the right 4d position equals a hexogan.

Christians don't pray to a cross.

Leviticus 26:1

“Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.”
>>
nothing but chemical messes inhabit that planet. any representation of an energy force will more than likely be distorted by one of its many HUGE electromagnetic phenomenon. on Jupiter, spirits feel absolute pain.
>>
>>18303447
Google "did NASA nuke Jupiter" gives you an idea / scale of the power of that planet.
>>
>>18303137
Fucking edgy
>>
>>18297867
its a ball... if an object is subjected to constant centrifugal force. would it not become elongated? just what is it do you think your looking at in this picture?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.