[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this place ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hizfrhHh.jpg (17KB, 480x295px) Image search: [Google]
hizfrhHh.jpg
17KB, 480x295px
I would like to get information about a specific places. It is related to dreams and I've been having some kind of weird dreams since childhood. I'm now a fully grown man and I would like to understand it better because it's pissing me off. Those dreams are "special" because they are much more logical than the others. I have a feeling of time, distances are coherent and the world is increadibly detailed.

Sometimes, when I sleep, I dream that I wake up in the very same room/house as I am in real life.
Like, if I fall asleep in my bedroom, I dream that I wake up in my bedroom.
The place is exactly the same as in real life. All the details are here.
However, this place is strange. When I wake up, I now have the reflex to try to turn the lights on. If the lights are not "properly working", I know that something fucked up is about to happen. The whole place is not completely dark. It's like I'm walking in a grey fog. But when I try to switch the lights on, they create a dark area instead of a bright one. I can walk around the house, or even go outside.
>>
Op here :

The problem is that when I have this exact dream, I am not alone. Somewhere, in the house/appartment and place I'm sleeping at... there is something else. It can be direcly close to my face when I "wake up" in the dream or I can see it almost an "hour" after the start of the dream.

This thing would move on its own, and look for me. I cannot see its face, or describe precisely what it is. That's quite strange because I know it is there. But I cannot "understand" its face and overall look.

Anyway, once this thing understands I'm here, it starts to try to catch me. It starts to move and rush to me. The problem is that it always ends up the same way : The thing catches me and I die. I can feel myself die.

Once I'm dead, I wake up again but I'm not "awake". I'm just in a strage place like in a hotel, with lots of doors. I finally end up opening one and I have a "normal dream" afterwards.

I tried to talk to the thing chasing me. Most of the time it will just rush me and kill me with all the violence of the world. But sometimes it speaks. It's not like it is saying words. But I have the feeling of understanding what it says.

It said it wants me to set him free.

What the fuck is that ?
>>
>>18297700
>because it's pissing me off.
Learn lucid dreaming and you won't need to auto dream again. Problem solved.
>>
Our emotions are not only energy, but attract energy.
1. You may be emotionally unbalanced, repressing some feeling that's manifesting in your sub conscious.
2. You may have a parasite...unlucky you.
3.Keep an eye on your shadow and how it reacts to your movements.
meditate on your fears... misfortunes...and everything contrary...then realize they are nothing;Bring dark into light.
And dont let it kill you next time... this is your mind... whatever it is I just a guest.
>>
OP here :
I basically can determine if I'm in this "dream" again. It's more than a lucid dream. I just have the reflex to try to turn the bedroom light on and then I know if it will be fine or not.

It doesn't feel like a usual dream. I can feel much more, as in real life. And I can get bored, feel tired or even think about memories. I normally don't do that in "normal dreams".

I have known this thing during my whole life.
It has always been with me. Being violent and chasing me.

Unlike other dreams, it seems that he knows that we met before. I remember hiding in the shower once. I felt like it took it like one hour to think about searching me there. But now it will directly look there if I hide in the bathroom.

I tried to fight it. But he's not kidding. He's not giving a fuck and wil punch me far harder.
>>
Grab an object, anything. Religious symbol, actual weapon, pack of gum, literally anything. Instill all of your faith in this item as an extremely dangerous artifact. Fully believe that your choice is this entities weakness. When you "wake up" in your house grab that shit and go looking for "it".

Source: this was my nightmare solution. Also listen to this anon>>18297708
>>
>>18297700
Not an rp fag but ive been having literally the exact same dreams. Anyone else experiencing this? Its scaring the shit out of me.
>>
"It said wants me to set it free" if that's what it's wants then think of a way to do it. I mean who knows what this thing is. It could Manet be some ghost or something who died and wants to go to heaven and is filled with anger,sadness and shit. And gives you these dreams to try and get rid of its anger mabey.
>>
>>18297700
>a specific places
Nice grammar.

Not being able to turn on lights is how you know you're dreaming.
>>
>>18299677
I want to talk to you and Op about this. Mine is similar to this but the thing runs from me and I have never seen it. In a previous dream "it" would take whoever I was looking for before I could get up the stairs to find the person. I have searched numerous empty houses in my dreams looking for someone knowing something else is there or has just left with that person.

It is weird but very vivid. In one dream I felt like the thing had my kid though I do not have any children in waking life or when I was child and would dream about this scenario.

I don't know dreams are just strange I guess, but I am clueless as to why I have had these for so long with no relation to any movies or stories I have read.
>>
I've had a dream about a girl who makes my dreams into even better ones. Like I'm being protected, I have a friend as well like that. This person when she appeared. It feels like she is a real person who is looking at me.
>>
>>18299841
Throughout my entire life I've had dreams with very similar qualities as all these. I often have a very hard time remembering my dreams but every once and a while I'll have an extremely vivid and coherent dream where I'm more or less completely lucid and I even think to myself "huh another one of these dreams", as I'm in this state. The content of these dreams varies a lot for each individual occurrence but I often know instantly when I'm having one. I'm usually in a setting familiar to me in real life and have a feeling of needing to find some clue which will reveal some supressed memory to me and give me closure. I wake up feeling extremely frustrated like I'm missing the last piece of a puzzle.

If someone could diagnose any part of this that would be great. I'm happy to hear wild guesses. Anything.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.