[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idk what happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (133KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 750x1334px
Shed some light on me with this one guys..

Okay, about 6-7 months ago I was possessed by a deity of some sort.

I was in my living room with my roommate Smurf and three other friends sitting on the couch watching tv. Instantly I was taken over by something I did not speak I did not flinch. I got out of my seat walked into my room and it closed the door and sat me down Indian style. After it sat me down it did some real naruto shit with my hands then after it was done placed them in the standard meditation form. It closes my eyes and then my spine started to move live it was slithering like a snake. I felt a heat in my chest that eventually became so hot I gave into it and lost touch with the physical word. The heat then shot out of my head and my mind went with it. I could still see though it was honestly very clear. I was in outer space with a blue guy shaped like us but his body was smooth and transparent. He said that I had one question and one question only to choose wisely. I asked him what does it mean we are all created in the image of God. He replied I'm not going to tell you I'm going to show you. Then as soon as he said that I was instantly back in my body it opened my eyes and started to feel all over me. It felt like I had never been in my own skin before. I also had this knowledge that felt infinite like I knew everything. It told me this is what it's like to be a god you get to witness it but you don't get to control it. Would you like this forever? I told it no and then it went away. My roommate Smurf then walked in the door right after I said no and I started explaining to him what he just happens to me and he had no idea what I was saying or talking about but he knew that I was pretty genuinely shaken about it. that's all that happened that night. Three days later Smurf writes these in his sleep.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>
>>18296967
you're being lied to by a demon. Lol.
>>
>>18296979
I don't understand though. Since this happened I have had a complete perspective change and I'm seeing the word Indigo, number patterns specifically the number 47 and I have started making music which I'm starting to get really good at. Tons of the famous rappers are talking about these notes specifically in their music.
>>
>>18296970
>>18296973
>>18296974
nigga I ain't reading this sideways shit, transcribe
>>
i promise you these raps are bad
>>
looks to be you had some form of interaction with a form of lord shiva. Warning of something
>>
>>18296967
Op it does sound like a demon. You can't be a god. You're human.
>>
>>18296967
did you do any psychedelics that night?
sounds like dmt imo
>>
It's a Demon
>>
>>18298219
I did not do nor have I done any pshycadelics. I have noticed though many rappers refer to these writings in their music. Kendrick for example "look inside of my soul and you can find gold and maybe get rich" then The Underachievers with their album "indigoism" with the song "Gold souls theory and they're always talking about indigo giving them powers and their third eye's etc on that album. It's literally everywhere in music but no one ever knows what they're talking about until you see the notes and compare it to the music.
>>
File: HorseLoverFat.jpg (80KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
HorseLoverFat.jpg
80KB, 500x505px
>>18298246
>>
>>18298260
Not sure I understand what you mean
>>
>>18298246
>no one ever knows what they're talking about until you see the notes and compare it to the music.
people who aren't 16 know what that means
stop
you're not revolutionary
you're not a rapper
you're not good
>>
>>18298323
You sound like the ego is playing too much of a role on your mind
>>
Yo op, I've had that naruto shit/Buddhist pose happen a few times too, were your hands in sync for the movements? Did it involve punching your fists together and moving your arms outstretched around yourself?

I bet after that event you can now feel "energy" starting from the back of the very bottom of your neck too.

If you find the right pattern I'm sure you can use it somehow, I've had some crazy experiences with it but nothing that I feel should be shared publicly
>>
>>18298343
It was placing them really fast perfectly in between each other making symbols it seemed like then stretched my arms out slowly about forehead level then slowly lowered them onto my knees with my index fingers touching my thumbs and the other three fingers straight out and together.
>>
>>18298349
Maybe we had different experiences, mine was thumbs together and pointers together.

So the gap your hands made was a rectangle/square and not a triangle ?
>>
whoa whoa, your roommate is a smurf?
>>
This was 6-7 months ago. Have you learned something more from this experience? a message? visions? anything.

I leave you my e-mail if you'd like to share your knowledge with me: [email protected]
>>
I would also like it if you shared information with me.
[email protected]
>>
>>18298334
and you sound like a fucking idiot
>>
>>18298490
>>18298508
Sent :)
>>
>>18298490
>>18298508
sent ;)
>>
Haven't received it.
[email protected]
>>
>>18298551
OK, just sent again

Check your junk maybe?
>>
>>18298551
sent ;)
>>
>>18298128
Lord shiva?
>>
>>18296967
OP it's most likely a demon like other anons said. All demons love to toy with people and i would suggest you don't "encourage" it and try anything to get rid of the entity thats harassing ya'll.
>>
>>18299188
Hindu based.
Cool god, he represents that which is not.
But I know nothing.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.