[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell just happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pic9.jpg (114KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
pic9.jpg
114KB, 624x416px
Some scary shit just went down guys

>Be me
>Driving down backroads after hanging out with a bud.
>Come to bridge over the river that divides the county in two
>Now bros, in the summer dudes from my school jump off the bridge because the water is high enough to do it safely
>Come wintertime though....
>Certaindeath.jpg
>So I'm halfway across the bridge and standing on the other side is this guy.
>Looks about my age, soaking wet.
>Stop the car.
>Figure I just hadn't seen him at school
>Ask the kid if he needs a ride
>Shakes head yes
>Gets in
>"Where to?"
>Guy takes a second and just replies "down the road aways."
>Whatever.
>Go ten minutes
>Almost to main road.
>Looks over at me. And he is pale. I mean I live in the mountains, but this is white.
>"Stop the car right here"
>I stop the car
>Thanks me for the ride and he squishes into the night, still obviously soaked.
>Go down the road like 10 yards, warning light tells me passenger door is still open
>I reach over to close the door and that's when I noticed it...
>Shotgun seat isn't wet
>Not even damp
>I slam on the brakes and got out my flashlight. Nobody is around.
>I let him out 45 seconds before.
>NOPENOPENOPE

I just got home guys. All my doors are locked. What the hell just happened
>>
>>18296572
Drive back with a flashlight and go into the woods looking for him alone with a camcorder.

Anything less isn't up to this board's standards.
>>
>Thanks me for the ride and he squishes into the night,

lol, best thing I read all day
>>
drive back with a fleshlight and offer it to the ghost boy.
>>
>>18296572
Lots of modern cars have anti-wet technology chemicals sprayed on the seats. Did you check the flooring for beads of wetness?
>>
>>18296572
Get a camcorder and a flashlight, drive back to that same location and wait for him, ask him if he's a ghost but you have to keep remaining eye contact when you see him.
>>
ok hear me out guys what if there is some deep emotional matrix bonding all of us and when we die in an extremely heightened emotional state we give off echoes of ourselves in our last moments, and people who are more empathetic (like perhaps OP) can experience those fleeting moments when an emotional energy signature (or ghost) tricks itself into thinking it re-manifested itself as a whole
>>
>>18300206
Ease up champ, we dont all have aspergers.
>>
Skinwalker bro, google that shit and pack up
>>
>>18296572
Sounds like a pretty standard ghost hitchhiker story, really.
>>
>>18300206
altough I don't think this phenomenon is limited to deaths, I believe most of what you said might be right
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.