[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time travel in Childrens books?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: maxresdefault.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
Hello, I am wondering if it's me or if anyone else feels the same way, but growing up I recall the Bernstein bears as "Bernstein" not "Bernstain" bears. Is this something related to someone changing history and having an effect in the present? If so can anyone give me anymore examples of books or fairy tales that 'seem' to have changed? Thanks.
>>
File: thisshitt.png (694KB, 909x608px) Image search: [Google]
thisshitt.png
694KB, 909x608px
>>
Fuck off OP
>>
>>18295527
>>18295538
Ignore the shills
>>
>>18295524
>or if anyone else
Come on....
>>
>>18295524
This is bullshit, but I'll indulge it out of boredom.

Imagine that time-space is a clusterfuck. Causality doesn't move in one direction--we're only aware of the effects that follow a cause but not those that precede them. Time is always being rewritten.

The universe is vast and inhuman and frankly doesn't give a fuck if this causes paradoxes.

The Mandela effect occurs because some memories refer to worlds that are not current. Two scientists look at the same dead cat in a box. One remembers that it was just alive. Reality collapsed many possibilities into one, but it didn't alter the memory.
>>
File: Thanks, Mandela.jpg (10KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks, Mandela.jpg
10KB, 200x285px
>>18295586
>>
>>18295524
I come from a dimension where it was Frankenstain, not "Frankenstein", and it was actually the name of the monster, its creator was unnamed.

Also, Australia existed in the Northern Hemisphere and aliens enslaved us all in 1987. Please help me get back to my timeline
>>
>>18296162
If this is true, your timeline is most likely gone
>>
File: Black-Hole.gif (494KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Hole.gif
494KB, 500x500px
Not this Shitstain/stein Thing again...and again and again...or is dis shit just timelooping on me?
>>
>>18295524
Is there a purpose to shilling this? Do the Berenstains just need more money?
>>
>>18296276
It's an anti mendoza effect shill trying to make us hate it
>>
This shit again??
>>
>>18296248

Does anyone else remember it being called "timeloping" with just one "o"?

OH CHEET MANG WHAT'S HAPPENING?

THIS REALITY IS DY-NO-MIIIIITE!
>>
>>18296162
Don't forget, you're here forever.
>>
I still remember the first Berenstein thread, like 4 or 5 years ago before fucking reddit and gawker and buzzfeed got a hold of it.

How come those sites ruin everything? It used to be light hearted fun to discuss, and examine the mandella effect and other mass groupthink phenomenon. Now all the threads are lame photoshops and GUYS I CHECKED MY CHILDHOOD BOOKS AND THEY CHANGED I REMEMBER IT SO VIVIDLY!!!!!!!!
>>
>>18298001
>being so retarded you think ANYTHING about this stupid bear/Mandela effect crap was ever any good
>>
>>18298080
>being so new that you don't remember before it was retarded, and when it was a genuine phenomenon and the "WAIT LET ME CHECK MY BOOK XD" memes weren't memes, and were genuinely freaking people out
it started on /x/ you know, you child. the spark at the beginning was a great time and there was lots of information being shared and explained in those threads.

now we have the OP's garbage.
>>
>>18298130
No.

It has always been stupid. Defending it shows how shallow you are, little dumb toy idea you can vrooom-vroom back and forth in a thread like you do with your toy cars on the carpet.
>>
>>18296605
Does anyone remember when people used to say "man" instead of "mang"? I could have sword there never used to be a g.
>>
The one that gets me is

>Evel Kenevel

I swore on my life it was

>Evil Kenevel

Or I was a retarded kid and thought Evel sounded like Evil
>>
>>18298193
evel does sound like evil dummy, that's literally how it's pronounced
it's always been spelled Evel
>>
>>18298179
I'm freaking out, I just woke up today and found out I'm living in a place called "U.S" I don't know what "U.S" is but I used to live in modern S.P.Q.R, they do share the same location though.

How do I get back to my timeline?
>>
>>18298143
>im new
>>
>>18298199
>thinking ButtfuckBears crap is old
>>
guys im freaking out. i distinctly remember nelson mandella starring in the movie bruce almighty
>>
File: MANDELLA EFFECT.png (579KB, 620x907px) Image search: [Google]
MANDELLA EFFECT.png
579KB, 620x907px
>>18295524
>>
File: Howie-Mandel.jpg (20KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Howie-Mandel.jpg
20KB, 420x420px
guys I'm freaking out. I distinctinly remember the "Mandela effect" being the Howie Mandel effect
>>
>>18295524
>STEIN
It's always the jews
>>
Not to self-advertise or anything, but I wrote an article a while back that you may find interesting. I featured some pretty common Mandela Effects that I've come across.

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/the-berenstn-bears

Any of these apply to you? I'm pretty interested in how the Mandela Effect affects people, and how some of the false memories come to be made in the first place.
>>
>>18295527
>>18295538
Says noone

I actually believe you probably are agents
>>
>>18299511
Checked
Also kill yourself
>>
File: HM.png (22KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
HM.png
22KB, 125x125px
>>18298584

YOU'RE freaking out?!?!? I remember it being the Howiette Mandela effect!!!!!
>>
>>18295524
>>
File: 1478039438663.png (229KB, 400x300px)
1478039438663.png
229KB, 400x300px
>>
>>18300140
but that's silly, everyone knows the real time traveler is Monica Lewinsky who seduced the wrong Clinton and now can only watch as her actual assigned target take office
>>
>>18295524

>be me
>Discover time travel
>Decide to go back a few years and change the name of a few books and shows
>Nothing else
>Go back to the future
>kek at my time traveling trolling
>Throw away time machine because I am bored of it and have no other uses for it.
>>
>>18300140
Jesus fucking Christ, what a story.
>>
>>18300140

Singles and that's all bullshit.
>>
>>18300229
Go back to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>18300140
does that mean that Trump let 911 happen?
>>
>>18298179
Does anyone else remember when it was spelled swore instead of sword? I could have sword there used to be an e.
>>
>>18300140

Trips if this is true.
>>
That moment I always remembered kidneys being in the front instead of the back.
>>
I remember being taught that their was i before e
I used to have to spell thier out if i wanted to spell friends
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.