[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection Goal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: CORRECT.jpg (12KB, 281x342px) Image search: [Google]
CORRECT.jpg
12KB, 281x342px
So I have been getting into Astral Projection lately. It's interested me for a long time, but I am just now getting decent at it. I can reliably leave my body, but I can't travel very far as of yet. My goal is eventually to be able to force someone else's spirit out of their body and send mine in and steal it. I would then obliterate their spirit and have two bodies I can use. I learned what little I know out of a book but it doesn't say anything about stuff like this. Can someone recommend relevant literature?
>>
>>18295342

kek. when you're using astral projection demons are mediating between your astral body and your body. what you want to do is what they're doing to you dumbass. at least that's what books about astral projection say, but all that's bullshit because astral projection doesn't exist.
>>
>>18295393
>arguing this much
>but all that's bullshit because astral projection doesn't exist.

wat
>>
>>18295393
no
>>
>>18295342
Fuck off trumpfag
>>
>>18295342
You are dreaming OP.
Astral projection is an interpretation for out of body experience.
That means you're dreaming of going out of your body.
>>
Let me explain: The "Fringe" got me into this shit and it's also what lead me back to our Creator. I had an astral "encounter" for about 15 seconds and it scared the holy living fuck out of me, but you know what? It woke me the hell up! Maybe it was my doing on "the other side" and my plan all along (I do LOVE some good shock-n-awe), but at this point I don't care if it was some PSYOPS something or another. It worked, EVEN IF it was bogus. I've never experienced anything while awake, although I used to have what I considered a "reoccurring dream" when I was little of an tiny alien spaceship keeping tabs on me while I played outside. Possibly not a dream at all, BUT still don't care. See, all this sparkly bullshit about aliens, UFOs, spirits, and what-have-you isn't the REAL agenda here. Going within and finding YOUR truth IS. Now, I still have an affinity for the wild and crazy because that's just who I am and always have been, but I've had ideas presented within a "symbolic" system and they feel nothing but millennia old to me. Could I be a victim of governmental bullshit? Well, I suppose, but then that would seem to make me waaaaaay more important than a 40 year old Southern woman. And if I'm THAT important to target.......then I'd have to believe I would pose a threat to someone pretty high-up, seriously......that's fucking flattering as hell. I could only hope to be able to scare the shit out of some controlling fuck to the point to where they felt like "having me meet a grey" would scare me off into a cave somewhere. Well, I have news for them.....this shit backfired in their face, because I AM that I AM now and there's NO stopping dis bitch until I've discipled the shit out of some Christ Conciseness. There is A LOT of truth and disinformation out there and honestly, it ALL leads home eventually. Take the long way or the short way, but just fucking get there! <3
>>
>>18298440
>>18295393
ITT: people who have never had an actual astral projection or OBE.

Unless you have had one very recently and you are in a phase of denial, I can asure you you wouldn't be saying that. The personal experience is undeniable and changes you irreversibly.
>>
File: math_.png (22KB, 467x109px) Image search: [Google]
math_.png
22KB, 467x109px
>>18298538
>ITT: people who have never had an actual astral projection or OBE.
There was a time when I was meditating occasionally but for hours at a time and without moving.
I had an OBE like lucid dream where I had all my wits with me and it felt very surreal.
Thing is, I'm cool headed with a practical mindset so I don't see how this is paranormal.
Hallucinations are a thing and some people can experience this states while *awake*.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.