[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is God.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: download (1).jpg (16KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
16KB, 199x254px
It is not a question. This is about the thread a while back that involved what seem to be an almost demon like entity. I want to know if anyone on here has any information. Even better if you were there.
>>
>>18295140
looks like an ugly angry nerd to me.
>>
>>18295140
Who is god isn't a good question... It counts in a concept of our human ego where we refer to ourselves are "Who" instead of "What" with which refer to "lesser life forms" - animals.
What people are missing is that there is a even higher concept than "Who", which is beyond our current comprehension, and that is the concept of "God"... Thus the religion dogma was born and God was given a "Who" status and form that this status imply... he is/was imagined as a single human with super powers, which is very far from even a slight piece of truth and an overall concept.
>>
>>18295140
It was confirmed to be fake anon.
>>
>>18295140
I was there for the original thread. It was retarded. People only think it was cool because they weren't there when it happened and it got a stupid youtube video.
>>
>>18295140
I refuse to believe God would have such a huge ass underbite
>>
>>18295338
Where's the thread in the archive?
>>
Most people worship the Demiurge who lies and says he is the Creator.

The Abrahamic Religions are all about following the Archons.

But my God is the Creator of All that Is, the Father of the Universe, known to Gnostics as the One or the Monad.
>>
>thread was over two years ago
>more people than live in North America swear they were in original thread
>It was lame then, it's lame now

Here's the original:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14736756/

The only reason this thread is 'famous' is that there's a youtube reading of it so the reading-challenged can watch it and feel like they participated.

Youtube 4chan for non-readers version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLxJS8k9pHs
>>
>>18295490
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14736756/

OP was an interesting faggot, but still a faggot.
>>
>>18295140

The bible was changed a lot, you should keep in mind that it is no longer a source of info and that only God saves.

Keep a basic notion of heaven and hell, strive to do what is correct but be wary when it comes to decide what is correct, helping evil people isnt good and commandments were changed.

Just claim that where there is no law no sin is incurred and that you don't have the law because it was changed.
>>
>>18295751

Oh, and turn away from jesus or any biblical name, you don't know the true names, avoid the ones in the bible.
>>
>>18295162
I always liked how God refers to himself as "the great I Am". Like he's the one true awareness or something
>>
>>18295162
I think God can be considered a who, to be honest. I think God might be consciousness as a whole. Like, we and all other conscious things are just neurons in a timeless God brain.
>>
The real god of humanity is Lucifer
>>
File: costanza.jpg (331KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
331KB, 5000x5000px
>>18295816
Don't cut yourself on those edges, mate.
>>
πͦ͒̉̏̑̾ͪ̈ͧͯ̚͞͏͉̻̰̲̳̩̤̖̣͇̜͔͙̻̣ͅε̴̏̆ͪ̿͋̑͊͂͂͑̆͂ͦ҉̞̭̲̜̞̟ͅρ̉ͫ̅̈́ͭ̽̽̆҉̸̼̰̺̼̣͔̰̦̟͕ί̷͋ͪ̆̏͗̒̅̂ͬ̕͠͏̵̙͔̝̩̦̗̥̠̖̙͔̬̼̟͕̳͕̘π̴̧ͭͯ͒̅̈́͡͏͓̠͓͍̙̮̭̯͚̻̘͈̥̻͎͉ͅο̵̸̱̮͎̼̗̤͉͎̘͇̻̙̪̲̝̣ͫͭ̎̇̀͐͌͒͑ͯ̂̂ͬ̅̎͢͞ͅυ̨̢̗̘̙̘̤͍͇̜͚̣̙̩̃̍ͫͮ͢π̾ͩͭͮ̄̓͆̓ͭ̚͞͠҉͚͖͓̰̜̺̦̳̱̤͕͎͘ἑ̸̇́͑͏͔͎̰̪̤͘͜ͅρ̋̀ͤ̒̄̏͂͌ͯͬ̅ͨͫ҉̳̫̯̟̭͢ί͕̯̹͉̫͓̟̭̭͎̩̤͔̭̱̬̓͒̎ͫ̋͑ͮͮ͊̓͛̋ͤͬ͛̈́̑͞͠ͅͅπ̷̵͚͉̳̲̠̗͔̣̼̦̝͚̞ͮ͑̍ͪͧ̎ͩ̀̂ͨ͊́͒̕͟ο̷̢̛̞̤̻͉̳͙̙̜̗͍̣̟ͣ͐̈́́ͣ̈̓͛̔́͆͘υͨ̏ͩ͑͐̆ͧ̍͌̅̿͒̈̚̚͏̴̡̫̯̭̟̮͡π̸̨̲͙̩͔̱͓͈̋ͦ̒̈́̓ͨͮͬ̍̈́ͮ̕ε̴̙̠̦̱̹̲̜̎̈̒̇͂͌ͫͦͨͭͫ͢͡ρ̵̨͈̻͚̘̺̭̥̫̪̲̗̩͕͖̬̱͌͗͒̃ͣ̀̽͊ͫ́̚ͅͅί̷̜͔͔͈͑ͭ͋͌̊π̵̳͍̻̤̳̝̹̍̐ͧ̃̓ͣ͛̋͂̈́ͦ̏̽ͣͭͤ͝
>>
>>18296136
π̠̦͈̀̃̀ε̼̳̝͔̖̖̹̣ͨ͘ρ̠̖͇͉ͬ̅̊̈́́ί̀̿҉͔͙͎̝̹͖͡π͍̬̖̻̈ͪ̾ͮ͟͞ο̲͇̰͉͋͊ͯ̈́́ͫ͐̿́ͅυ̺̦̜̲̺̹͕̋͐̊́̾͛̏̂ͭ͡π̡͙͖̟̹̳͚̑̑ͭ͢ͅε̸̼̬͒̂ͤρ̢̠̲̹̣͚ͯ͆ͤͧ̆̎ͣ̔ͅί̵̛͚̱̪̬̳̂͋͐̑ͨͭ̅̽π̋ͨ҉̥̲͔̟̤̝ο̛̮͓̹̫͍̲̼̲̗ͧ̎ͦ͊̿ͤͦ͝υ̸͚̹̗̋͐͡π̙̼͉͓̻̩̏̃̏̋̂̆̕͡ε̰͎͍̖͍͈̽̎ͤ̒̚ρ̳̟͚͔ͧ̕͟ί̢͂͗̑͑̇҉͓π̢̢̳̭̞̣͖̭͚̺̪̀̓̂ͮ͆ͣ͗̀̚
>>
File: 1348344012461.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1348344012461.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
In my opinion God, the one that created all this shit is an entity that has nothing to do with this angels and demons bullshit people worship.

I believe everything was created by design by this thing but everything else is just made up nonesense and if we ever find alien life, they have their own made up shit and religions.
>>
>>18295816
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but there's no such entity. Lucifer is just a character from bible fanfic and is based on a translation error.
>>
File: ZombieJC.jpg (160KB, 468x591px) Image search: [Google]
ZombieJC.jpg
160KB, 468x591px
>>18295140
God is a mental parasite, an informational virus. It enters your brain through your ears and eyes, tempting you with promises of salvation, eternal reward, social acceptance, and threatening you with damnation, spiritual loss, and incompleteness. Once this parasite has entered your mind it compels you to reinforce its place via habit: worship, thought, practice. Eventually the host "experiences God," literally feeling God's love and love for God rather like a waifu. This is why Christians talk about them having a "relationship with God" and describing God as love; they are being literal. This is why it is impossible to show theists the irrationality of their beliefs, they are fully mindcucked. At this point the God parasite has rooted its tendrils to the very foundations of its hosts cognitive framework, utterly hijacking their agency, using them to reproduce itself in others, to "spread the good news."
>>
>>18295140
i think this thread was bullshit cuz its very easy to fake it
>>
then you worship 1 instead of 0?

because i always thought that selflessness was better than selfishness
>>
>>18299741
>>18295498
forgot to quote you
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.