[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Off myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Albert Schenck Anguish.jpg (92KB, 799x459px) Image search: [Google]
Albert Schenck Anguish.jpg
92KB, 799x459px
dear /x/, here's my story. i was born with a problem in my jaw making it hard to chew anything, at the age of 12 i got a surgery to fix that but the surgeons hurt a main nerve so now i can't feel the lower part of my face, every time i drink from a can, i end up spilling the whole thing and not realizing until the liquid touches my neck.
at the age of 14 i got diagnosed with a cardiac problem that runs in the family making my heart beat slower than it should. and every year it just keeps getting worse. it hurts and i feel weak and sleepy all the time.
my dad worked in our fields since i was a toddler and used heavy chemicals to make the plants grow and several others to keep away plagues etc. he always came back home with his clothes stained in chemicals and beacuse of that, i am now allergic to almost any fruit, oranges, grapefruits melons, even vegetables, carrots pickles you name it.
i've been playing bass and keyboards for many local bands for almost 6 years now, and in every fucking rehearsal and every show, i drink lots of alcohol so now my kidneys are giving up.
The thing is, /x/ my family don't want to tell me but even only with the malfunction of my heart alone i may die at my late 30's. the electrocardiogram i was given, i took it to another cardiologist and he told me so.
i'm 23 now, and would like to die with dignity in at least 5 or 6 more years, not in a fucking hospital bed or with a heart attack in front of my friends.
have mercy /x/, give me all of your ideas on how to commit sudoku preferably in a non painful way
I was gonna post this on /b/ but i might end up getting underages telling me to do a backflip off a bridge. i frequent this board a lot, you're all my friends and i know you're more open minded than the rest of 4chan
>>
Death is inevitable anyway, your only option is to live until then.
>>
>>18294969
Non painful? Now youre talking overdose..
>>
>>18295000
overdose on what? medicins? coke?
>>
just play that keyboard, guy buddy pal.
>>
>>18294969
Helium mask is supposed to be painless and you'll just fall asleep
>>
>>18294969
exit bag
>>
>>18295042
i did a little research and it seems helium masks have a high chance to send you to a coma and create huge brain damage if you ever wake up from it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3IkAHAOQIk
>>
Haven't you suffer enough? How about moving in to a life that you want to live? I believe that we create our life. We create this physical world. I see, that when you were afraid, you unfortunately went in to a life where everything bad happened to you. So I would rather start to think 'what I want' instead of 'how it is'.

I am not sure can you believe that you can manipulate your world by your mind, but, this is a paranormal-section, so I gave you some different advices.
>>
>>18295063
thanks, that was informative

>>18295164
thanks for your opinion, i'll think about it
>>
Just tell if you want to have a Red Pill, Neo ;)
>>
This is paranormal not adv.

That being said, sounds like most of your problems could be solved by a straw. Your parents should've sued.

If you feel you have to die, don't let yourself be a total damn waste. Go to the ocean, and swim out until you can't swim anymore. Let the ocean take you.
>>
>>18294969
Buy a tank of CO or N. Buy a mask like the ones used at dentist's.

Get a valve pressure regulator (all of this will run you maybe 300~ dollars).

Wait for the perfect beautiful day. Turn on beautiful music, sit in a remote nonenclosed location. Turn on tank. Put on mask. Breath deeply until you fade out from dizziness to unconsciousness.

I've planned to kill myself for...nearly two decades now... I knew at age 5 I was weird, and different. I knew by age 7 I was going to die alone.
I'm 24 and still weird, different, and lonely.

You want my advice OP?
You being alive is an inspiration. Enduring your suffering, perhaps you can still change something for someone in this world...Your body is as it is for a reason, and that reason may be that you're just different in more intense ways than is normal.

If you kill yourself... don't leave any business undone.
>>
>>18294969
>drink lots of alcohol
>heart problems
You're a fucking idiot and have no one to blame but yourself
>>
>>18294969
i was thinking about his quite hard and i decided you should

>do a backflip off a bridge
>suicide by cop
>no parachute skydive
>morphine OD

the possibilities are endless.I wish you the best of luck with your backflip
>>
>>18295164
You are correct. You create what is.
OP put yourself in a place that makes you feel good. A persons attention is the vaulve that makes shit happen. Focus attention on being thankful, on your joy, on the good feeling from within, that's when miraculous things occur. When people focus on shit that happens negatively to them, more will come. Focus on what makes you feel good inside, hanging with friends, a damn good song, a qt girl that said hi for the first time, then this shitty situation will be reversed. Prove the doctors wrong.
>>
>>18294969
You have an eternity to be "dead", but life is short.

Use this time to learn and grow, walk into death as a bigger person.
>>
Welp, you have some problems, but you are also makin a lotta excuses pal. Stop the drinking, start doing exercise and a good diet. You gotta try. If your thing is music, why not go solo and try and create something amazing? Learn new skills? I'm really creative and not without my own vices, but I am also terrified to die before completing amazing work. It keeps me going man.
>>
keep rocking out on the bass/keyboard, ride those waves of feels, make something beautiful. imho death is a release but you sound like a cool person, i don't think a long drawn out death is your lot as long as you cool it on the alcohol.
>>
>>18294969
>1. Cant drink from a can
Invest in straws
>2. Heart beats slowly
Take it easy, don't exert yourself
>3. Allergic to fruits and veggies
Take vitamins and supplements to make up for it.
>4. Failing kidneys from too much drinking
Stop fucking drinking anon for real. Even now it will be beneficial.

3 of these were beyond your control. The last is an effect of your own actions and unfortunately my friend you reap what you sow. Alot of us may have been dealt a bad card in life but we have the power to change ourselves for the better. Don't wallow in self pity, keep playing music, use your emotions that you're feeling now and write something amazing. You'll have more purpose in life no matter how long it is and you may even connect and help others who are going though similar situations. You could just as easily die tomorrow on the way to the store for poptarts. Make the best of the time thats given to you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.